Why does China have so many enemies a...

Why does China have so many enemies and no friends?

Created by Dr Why on Mar 27, 2010

681 votes

Click on an option to vote

because of the CCP rulers

CCP considers foreigners enemy

Yes, Japan is enemy

Yes, the US is enemy

Yes, even their own bro Taiwan

Yes, India is # 1 enemy

Yes, Russia is enemy

where are Chinamen's friends?

China is surrounded by enemies

read my comments & discuss

First Prev
of 107
Next Last

“Ngali”

Since: Jun 08

Perth

#1 Mar 27, 2010
Primarily because the CCP consider any criticism - from anyone - to be a threat to their rule, and purposively DECLARE them enemies.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#2 Mar 27, 2010
ngali wrote:
Primarily because the CCP consider any criticism - from anyone - to be a threat to their rule, and purposively DECLARE them enemies.
NO, you are mistaken. Try FEAR of China's rapid economic rise. Anyways, they'll just get used to it over time, as we're already now in the "Asian Century," which started in 2008.

I told you to brush up on your Chinese reading ability, so you can go surf the Chinese language internet sites in China. You'll note MILLIONS of harsh criticisms posted on those sites every single day. No big deal.
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#3 Mar 28, 2010
China has no friends? Are you MAD?

During the 2001 bid for the 2008 Olympics, 70 % of the countries voted for Beijing.
jiang

Jakarta, Indonesia

#4 Mar 28, 2010
My fellows, never forget about our history.

China has many enemies ever since the capitalist and non-communist QING DYNASTY. Much of them are the Americans, the Europeans, and the Japanese. No matter how capitalist or liberal the Chinese government is, the west still hate the Chinese.

A weak China suits their imperialistic ambitions.
A strong China is what they want to stop or avoid.
That's why China has so many enemies.
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#5 Mar 28, 2010
jiang wrote:
My fellows, never forget about our history.
China has many enemies ever since the capitalist and non-communist QING DYNASTY. Much of them are the Americans, the Europeans, and the Japanese. No matter how capitalist or liberal the Chinese government is, the west still hate the Chinese.
A weak China suits their imperialistic ambitions.
A strong China is what they want to stop or avoid.
That's why China has so many enemies.
But, China has plenty of friends among the world's developing countries, which make up 72 % of the world's countries / territories.

Anyways, China will return to becoming the world's No. 1 economy and regional power in 10 years time. The others will just have to get used to that.
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#6 Mar 28, 2010
A strong and prosperous China is the NORM in world history. So, the rest will just have to adjust accordingly.
jiang

Jakarta, Indonesia

#7 Mar 28, 2010
Other great powers, primarily the Americans are not going to accept that kind of new world order easily. They will fight for their dying supremacy as well, until they are defeated in every fronts by China.

“Ngali”

Perth

#8 Mar 28, 2010
RayH wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, you are mistaken. Try FEAR of China's rapid economic rise. Anyways, they'll just get used to it over time, as we're already now in the "Asian Century," which started in 2008.
I told you to brush up on your Chinese reading ability, so you can go surf the Chinese language internet sites in China. You'll note MILLIONS of harsh criticisms posted on those sites every single day. No big deal.
More of the same. It's this kind of propaganda that has everyone 'afraid' of China, that many find obnoxious.

This is the kind of arrogance of the kind practiced by G dubya Bush - with his,'You're with us or against us' stance.

It lost him a lot of support and goodwill. China would do well not to emulate it.
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#9 Mar 28, 2010
ngali wrote:
<quoted text>
More of the same. It's this kind of propaganda that has everyone 'afraid' of China, that many find obnoxious.
This is the kind of arrogance of the kind practiced by G dubya Bush - with his,'You're with us or against us' stance.
It lost him a lot of support and goodwill. China would do well not to emulate it.
They'll just get used to it, as we're already in the "Asian Century."
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#10 Mar 28, 2010
And it isn't propaganda, but just FACT of life. We're in the midst of giant historial shift, from West back to East.

“Ngali”

Perth

#11 Mar 28, 2010
As I've said before - Americans had a bad name - for a long time - for the kind of pompous self righteousness you're emulating here.
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#12 Mar 28, 2010
ngali wrote:
As I've said before - Americans had a bad name - for a long time - for the kind of pompous self righteousness you're emulating here.
No worry. Americans use military power, Chinese use soft power.
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#13 Mar 28, 2010
ngali wrote:
If you weren't getting used to it, then you wouldn't be in China now.
jiang

Jakarta, Indonesia

#14 Mar 28, 2010
China is now doing what the US did in the 1800s. Let's hope China won't repeat the same mistake. Or is it true that history always repeat itself?

Same problems, different actors.

The 21st century is definitely the Chinese Century, and if China won't be careful enough, the 22nd century belong to the others (India or Africa).
bill

Christchurch, New Zealand

#15 Mar 28, 2010
RayH wrote:
And it isn't propaganda, but just FACT of life. We're in the midst of giant historial shift, from West back to East.
shoe is right, you are a hopeless perverted act, ray, do you realise that your twisted attitude gains more anemies than friends for china. you,re not even clever at it,,, you are childish.
your postings on this and other related forums must number in the 1000's per day, I mean even a half brain would soon get sick of writing all the bullshit you do, and he would come to realise what an evil and corrupt machine the ccp is
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#16 Mar 28, 2010
bill wrote:
<quoted text>
shoe is right, you are a hopeless perverted act, ray, do you realise that your twisted attitude gains more anemies than friends for china. you,re not even clever at it,,, you are childish.
your postings on this and other related forums must number in the 1000's per day, I mean even a half brain would soon get sick of writing all the bullshit you do, and he would come to realise what an evil and corrupt machine the ccp is
1000's per day? Don't think so. Few dozen yes.
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#17 Mar 28, 2010
jiang wrote:
China is now doing what the US did in the 1800s. Let's hope China won't repeat the same mistake. Or is it true that history always repeat itself?
Same problems, different actors.
The 21st century is definitely the Chinese Century, and if China won't be careful enough, the 22nd century belong to the others (India or Africa).
No, this century will be peaceful, unlike the previous British Century (1815-1914) and American Century (1945-2001).

And who cares about the 22nd century as none of us will be around then.

“Ngali”

Perth

#18 Mar 28, 2010
RayH wrote:
<quoted text>
1000's per day? Don't think so. Few dozen yes.
You must be the top poster in here, by a huge margin.

I thought you were a journalist. Don't you work?
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#19 Mar 28, 2010
ngali wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be the top poster in here, by a huge margin.
I thought you were a journalist. Don't you work?
No, not journalist.
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#20 Mar 28, 2010
You got me confused with that Shoe Protestor in U.K., who claims to be an journalist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 107
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Why Are Chinamen So Stupid? (Jun '10) Jun 26 China Sucks 238
Chinese people's eyes Jun 26 Zeta Reticuli 6
how would you destroy china? :d (Jul '12) Jun 26 Baba Vanga 1,704
News Chinese Film Week aims to boost cultural links,... Jun 25 Janusz Bugajski 1
White Male Privilege Jun 24 Kenneth 2
I want to say I hate the Korean,very very much! (Jan '13) Jun 22 A Fellow Korean S... 39
Filipinos Are Poor Because They Are Lazy and Dumb! (Jan '13) Jun 22 InTheKnow 110
More from around the web