Top 10 Powerful Army in the World
attila the Han

East Maitland, Australia

#521 Nov 29, 2012
India is the best wrote:
cool u guys. India is the best country as it is a peace loving country. We have the best & the biggest army, but we try our level best not to attack any country as we respect each life. See the history pages, in every war India has raised its arms to survive.
JAY HIND
if you stop eating curry, india might just have a chance to become something.
blitz123

Kuzhithurai, India

#522 Nov 29, 2012
attila the Han wrote:
<quoted text>
if you stop eating curry, india might just have a chance to become something.
go and hydrate before superstorm sandy hauls u away for supper,go get and education soon if u survive the asian century
sidhsupercool

Kottayam, India

#523 Dec 8, 2012
Paki Munda wrote:
<quoted text>
THE INDIAN ARMY WILL NEVER forget Kargil..... bodies of thousands of Indian troops were found butchered..... their genitals severed and pushed into their mouths..... tongues cut and eyes gouged out..... And what did gay Indian coward government do after seeing the condition of those dead hindu soldiers in Kargil ? Exactly what she did over eight hundred years ago..... absolutely nothing!
This is why The HOMOSTAN INDIAN army can never retaliate against the brave Pakistani army.......
Pakistan Army's clear victories against India:......
1947:..... Pakistan captured 1/3 of Kashmir and it could have occupied the whole Kashmir as Tribal and Afridis had captured Srinagar.... Nehru begged UNSC to intervene and he promised to hold plebiscite. Indian Government is the Best in the world in reneging its international commitments.....it a weeny thing as we all know.
1965:...... A glorious victory for Pakistan
as most of Indian soldiers left food and armaments and took off to the relative safety of their homes.... Once again India begged UNSC to request Pakistan to withdrwa from the conquered land and India would resolve the Kashmir issue..... And as expected India did not honor its commitment because it a weeny thing that we all know.....
On 7 September 1965 a single Pakistan Air Force Pilot.... Squadron Leader M.M. Alam.... Sitara-i-Juraat.... in his F-86 Sabre shot down 5 Indian Air Force attacking Hunter aircraft in a single sortie.... an unbeaten world record....
1971:....... Pakistan Peoples party Chairman, Z.A. Bhutto, who was the leading politician at that time... had already made a plan to say good bye to Bangladesh because the Bangladeshi
Freedom fighters were excellent fighter... like all Muslims, and it was useless to fight them when they wanted to go a separate way.... So, the victory goes to our Bangladeshi brothers and sisters but Indian Army not only stole their victory but also looted and cleaned the country like a swarm of locust....
The biggest slap that Bangladesh landed on the face of India was when they thwarted Indian dreams to merge Bangladesh in the Indian Union..... Now, Bangladeshis are kicking Indian rear in many ways which every one knows and I need not elaborate them.
Kargil....... 1000 Kashmiris freedom fighters gave a bloody nose to 700,000 Indian P.Pump soldiers and India had to beg the U.S. to help save its honor..... Is it a victory for India?
Certainly not..... It was Pakistan's victory and as brought Kashmir issue from the backburner to the forefront......
Hey dude you know one thing, the Indian army didn't replied by violence but because of the culture they have inherited. The culture which holds the Indian harmony and peace. We cannot judge an armies power not only by its man strength but also by how it reacts to certain situations. The Indian army shows respect to their enemy army men after their death because they are also the ones who sacrificed their life for their country.
azur

France

#525 Dec 21, 2012
India is always against war because india is a clever country which knows that the war will lead the country to desaster and the people to stone age. India just wants to be rich and wealthy.
And the most powerful country. but still, india is a strong country and the 3rd richest by its gdp. And only the usa and russia will be able to survive if (one of them) they went against a fully war with india. I mean, yes usa vs india= usa victory or russia vs india russian victory. And infact russia and india are strong allies of each other and india and usa are political partners of strategy for world. China vs india will be china into 1257 century And india into stone age. So my best are

RUSSIA(AS THEY WON THE WW2.70% OF THE WORK DONE BY THEM)
USA( BECAUSE VERY HIGH TECH COUNTRY)
CHINA( HUGE ARMY AND LOTS OF MOTIVATION AND ANGER CONTROL)
INDIA( HUGE ARMY, VERY CLEVER STATISTICS OF WAR AND LOTS OF MOTIVATION AND ANGER CONTROL AND PATRIOTIC CITIZENS, WILLING TO DIE FOR THE COUNTRY)
FRANCE( VERY CLEVER COUNTRY, WILL NOT LET ITSELF BE CAPTURED AGAIN like hitler did. AND ARE ALWAYS PREPARED, HIGH TECH AND SOPHISTICATED ARMY.
BRITAIN( THEY ARE THE COUNTRY WHICH CREATED HISTORY ONCE AND NO COUNTRY CAN REPEAT IT. VERY SMART COUNTRY.
GERMANY( FOUGHT WW1 AND WW2 WITH COURAGE THROUGHOUT THE WORLD (EVEN STARTED THE WW2) AND EVEN CAPTURED FRANCE. GREAT COUNTRY WITH GREAT TACTICS. VERY STRONG COUNTRY. I STILL THINK GERMAN WAR TACTICS ARE THE BEST.

ALTOGETHER I THINK. THE BEST WAY WILL BE TO DEFEAT EACH OTHERS IN BUSINESS AND NOT IN WAR. BCOZ THE CIVILIANS DESERVE TO LIVE COMFORTABLY.

IF YOU AGREE. PLZ SEND ME AN EMAIL
[email protected]
azur

France

#526 Dec 21, 2012
Pakistani peoples are misguided by their media. In fact they lost every war against india. If you have any doubt. U should check the interview of nazim sethi(biggest journalist of pakistan). He interviews people like the presidents of the countries. His all interviews can be seen in utube. Just type nazim sethi. If you want to know the truth.
azur

France

#527 Dec 21, 2012
Pakistan is a terrorist country and the biggest home of terror to humanity. Just see why osama was found in pakistan? Because he was hiding in his home(pakistan). Pakistan country is very poor country but mostly all citizens have ak47rifles or klashinkov rifle. Handguns are toys for them. I wonder why do they buy guns instead of buying food.and they become terrorist because when they find no food they think why didnt they buy food instead of a gun? So they then start killing innocent peoples just to drive off their frustration. India has lot of money and a very rich government.(people are poor) so the country can sustain a war for years with any country. But pakistan government once stated that they(pakistani government) can not fight for more than 2 weeks with india.
blitz123

Chennai, India

#529 Dec 22, 2012
azur wrote:
Pakistan is a terrorist country and the biggest home of terror to humanity. Just see why osama was found in pakistan? Because he was hiding in his home(pakistan). Pakistan country is very poor country but mostly all citizens have ak47rifles or klashinkov rifle. Handguns are toys for them. I wonder why do they buy guns instead of buying food.and they become terrorist because when they find no food they think why didnt they buy food instead of a gun? So they then start killing innocent peoples just to drive off their frustration. India has lot of money and a very rich government.(people are poor) so the country can sustain a war for years with any country. But pakistan government once stated that they(pakistani government) can not fight for more than 2 weeks with india.
corruption and red tape is the reason for half of the population being poor,but also india has the third largest number of billionars after usa and china with around 90 in terms of $
india's gdp per capita in terms of ppp will grow to 7000$ and by 2020 to 10000$ due to overpopulation
india plans to build more than 2000 skyscrapers in the long run to hold so many people,all the skyscrapers would be above 90 mtrs

pakistan is always an agressor,but i think relations r getting better
jawad ahmad

Monrovia, Liberia

#531 Dec 24, 2012
i think that, just "love for all hatred for none".
rajput boy

Toorak, Australia

#532 Dec 26, 2012
Pakistan army is shit.they lost war even from Bangladesh.95;000 soldiers of so called brave Pakistan army surrendered to India in a 1971 war.They died like a dog.So far they have already lost four wars with india.Tell when Pakistan has won any war.
Paki Munda wrote:
The Top Ten Army looks like this......
1..... China (Biggest Military in numbers and courage)
2.... Russia (Really Smart, proved that in WWII)
3.... Germany (Really Ambitious (proved in WW1,WW2)
4.... USA (Depend on technology too much and all ways worried abt safety)
5.... France and England
6.... Pakistan (Really brave, proved that in 1948, 1965, Kargil)
7.... Turkey (They are better then India and Israel)
8.... Japan ( they have courage and crazy ppl)
9.... Iran (Unpredictable)
10.... Israel (Without American assistance they would be nothing, they get very emotional)
11.... India (not brave but claver)
I based this list on abilities, and quality(of the people) not quantity.
I hope you guyz agree........
Paki boy (Munda
pak brave boy

Karachi, Pakistan

#534 Jan 25, 2013
indian bloody coward peoples :P pakistanies rock the world........!!
rajkishore indian

Trivandrum, India

#535 Feb 16, 2013
pakistan army has the most no of fools and stupids
robinhood

Chandigarh, India

#536 Mar 18, 2013
This man paki munda proves that pakis are jhootas wnd thier media eat grass so that it presents wrong information to their peoples.according to kind information of pakisin 1948 first pak tribes attack and capture 33% kashmir from hari singh.but when indian army joins war pak army also join it.pak army and gilgit scouts fought with indian army at shrinagar airport in which india emerge victorious and by the end of war indian army defends 67% of kashmir.in 1965 india successfuly failed down operation gibralter and capture haji pir pass.to fail pak operations at kadhmirs akhnoor india attacked on pak punjab and capture phillora burki dograi and reach upto lahore city.you lost 3800soldiers 300 tanks 19 fighter jets and valuable land of 710 km2 whereas loose only 210km2 area mainly in no man land of kucch.in 1971 from march to december bengali fighters faces brutal defeats from pak army but when india indulge in war he gove resources to fight to bengalis and capture dhaka within 13 days and successfuly defends western front and defeat you peoples at longewala and basantar and block and sacked karachi without any casualty on own.it was an decisive victory for india.in kargil war it is assessed by militry experts that 10 persons needed for operation but only 30000 take part in operation and successfuly retake full ground land and 80% of peaks before return of pak army and india loose 527 brave soldiers whereas manage to kill 4000 intruders in which 1025 are pak soldiers and commandos of ssg.
Indian

Ashburn, VA

#537 Apr 24, 2013
Zhong xXx wrote:
Indian r smelly dark dogs and china dnt like dirty smell in china forum so get lost u all indian dogs
Indians r ur father.u ugly people.don't ever stare in a mirror it will be scared by ur looks.tiny little ugly.my penis looks better than ur face.
chimpanEeeeeeeeeedd
Rashid jutt

United States

#539 Jul 10, 2013
Pak army is the bravest army in the world because they belong to Islam
Truth

UK

#540 Jul 11, 2013
Rashid jutt wrote:
Pak army is the bravest army in the world because they belong to Islam
Pakistan can't even shoot down a single American drone violating Pakistans airspace or kill those terrorists blowing up Mosques and then it wants to call itself a Muslim country .More than 90 % of Pakistanis don't know what Islam is . You confuse Pakistani barbarism with Islam
Ronny

Ashburn, VA

#541 Jul 14, 2013
Pakistan is a industry of terrorist first fight and get rid of ur inside viruse than think of war with india.u cowards....... Pakistanis go and lick the legs of china to save u from india.
sarkar

Doha, Qatar

#542 Jul 30, 2013
God nobody knows the gurkhas brave NepalI army
Dreaming

Hangzhou, China

#543 Aug 3, 2013
Bayside wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree that China army is top. For the past 60 years, China fought with the US and its allies, India, USSR and Vietnam and won all battles. China is unbeatable in 21st century. Ask the Americans which army they fear most, they will tell you, Chinese.
Are you a Chinese?
Dreaming

Hangzhou, China

#544 Aug 3, 2013
aryan wrote:
hey Paki Munda .
we indians not having any problenm with pakistanis . we belive in equality . but u create all the diffrence . i think u have to clear ur all doubts that china is ur friend like usa . but my dear friend when he fullfil its mission and stop supporting u then u will see the real hell .
Thank you...We would like to be your friends forever...
Dreaming

Hangzhou, China

#545 Aug 3, 2013
Uyghur wrote:
don't worry about Israel they are a peaceful country but we need to worry about China. If we do not contain them they will tried to rule the world.
NO!They never want to rule the world.Chinese like peace,if you don't believe, you can ask anybody if China initiative attack the other countries.If the others don't attack China,China would like to be their friend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Why Are Chinamen So Stupid? (Jun '10) 4 hr urdearfather 240
News Mainland agents - tipped off Hong Kong about Si... 14 hr TW_sugar_daddio 13
I HATE CHINA (in response to "why do Westerners... (Nov '08) Thu Fuckthechinese 2,558
White Privilege Privilege Nov 28 Lisa 1
India to outpace China to be No.1 economy by 20... (Mar '12) Nov 28 FREE TIBET 163
News Here's what 5 of your favorite products would c... Nov 27 Bill 1
News China, Afghanistan, Pakistan agree to work for ... (Dec '13) Nov 26 KIA 82
More from around the web