China's Coal-Fired Economy Dying of T...

China's Coal-Fired Economy Dying of Thirst as Mines Lack Water

There are 3 comments on the Bloomberg story from Jul 23, 2013, titled China's Coal-Fired Economy Dying of Thirst as Mines Lack Water. In it, Bloomberg reports that:

At first glance, Daliuta in northern China appears to have a river running through it.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bloomberg.

The CCP is DYING

Surrey, Canada

#1 Jul 23, 2013
Yes, the whole shabby Chinese Communist Party state system, good only at storing up trouble for the future, is falling apart just like the USSR did before it.

Good riddance.
The CCP is DYING

Port Moody, Canada

#2 Jul 24, 2013
"About half of China’s rivers have dried up since 1990 and those that remain are mostly contaminated. "

Talk about mismanagement of a country's resources!

UNBELIEVABLE INCOMPETENCE!
The CCP is DYING

Port Moody, Canada

#3 Jul 24, 2013
"More efficient use would help. Chinese industry uses four to 10 times more water per unit of production than the average in developed countries,..."

So INEFFICIENT these corrupt state-run companies! Destroying China's future to enrich the CCP Cadres today!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump meets former Vice President Gore in New Y... 2 hr Ted Haggard s Mas... 73
News Three Things to Know About Taiwan's President T... 3 hr TW_sugar_daddio 5
I want to say I hate the Korean,very very much! (Jan '13) Dec 6 HOORAY FOR KOREA 42
News Mainland agents - tipped off Hong Kong about Si... Dec 6 TW_sugar_daddio 19
Poll Why Are Chinamen So Stupid? (Jun '10) Dec 4 Sarah 241
News Cheaters Hunted: Weird ways Chinese target lyin... Dec 4 Trump s Birtherex... 6
I HATE CHINA (in response to "why do Westerners... (Nov '08) Dec 1 Fuckthechinese 2,558
More from around the web