#72 Nov 20, 2012
..fantasizing..

“RayHole is a liar!”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#73 Nov 22, 2012
RayH wrote:
<quoted text>
You still fantasing about the 19th century? We're in the Asian Century now, for the rest of your days.
"We're in the Asian centure now"??????

Who might "WE" be RayHole. I hope you are not counting yourself in on that one, you stinking foreign immigrant.
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#74 Nov 22, 2012
ShoeProtestor wrote:
<quoted text>
"We're in the Asian centure now"??????
Who might "WE" be RayHole. I hope you are not counting yourself in on that one, you stinking foreign immigrant.
I know you're not, you Tibetan sellout.
Bob

Australia

#75 Nov 25, 2012
If China is to project itself into the modern world as a important power. it needs to educate it's people be nice so that others will be nice to you that is an old proverb in every country.
Bob

Australia

#76 Nov 25, 2012
True all Chinese people racist yes well racial discrimination is something that is all over China and frankly the world itself.

“CCP Troll”

Since: Nov 08

Hebei, China

#77 Nov 25, 2012
Bob wrote:
If China is to project itself into the modern world as a important power. it needs to educate it's people be nice so that others will be nice to you that is an old proverb in every country.
I have been in their country for five years and have been treated very nicely thank you. Are you telling me you will do the same for Chinese who are there? I think you will find the main cause of hate is ignorance. Someone using your name is currently trolling other threads displaying it.

Since: Aug 08

Shanghai, China

#78 Nov 25, 2012
Bob wrote:
I don't think so, nice is not the prerequisite for being #1 in the world, UK didn't US didn't either

“RayHole is a liar!”

Location hidden

#79 Nov 25, 2012
dzhou wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think so, nice is not the prerequisite for being #1 in the world, UK didn't US didn't either
I realize why so much negativity from you. The majority of you Shanghai gimps are suffering the concequences of the Jap invasion. Lets face it, there was a lot of Jap raping going on up there when the Japs were your masters and the number of Shanghai women made pregnant was prety high over the years they were there.

The lot of you are half Jap, that's the problem isn't it?

Ah well, no matter how mush loyalty you show to your copmmunist overlords, you will always be half Jap.

I said before it was bad genetics didn't I. You poor bugger.

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha...

Shanghai, China

#80 Nov 25, 2012
ShoeProtestor wrote:
<quoted text>
I realize why so much negativity from you. The majority of you Shanghai gimps are suffering the concequences of the Jap invasion. Lets face it, there was a lot of Jap raping going on up there when the Japs were your masters and the number of Shanghai women made pregnant was prety high over the years they were there.
The lot of you are half Jap, that's the problem isn't it?
Ah well, no matter how mush loyalty you show to your copmmunist overlords, you will always be half Jap.
I said before it was bad genetics didn't I. You poor bugger.
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha...
Shoewhore were you a product of rape by Japanese invasion army and is that why you are so anti China and Chinese once you got out of China? And is this why you are butt ugly you can only mate pale skinned dog faced Brits losers who lives off of your being a whore in that Peninsula Hotel and you openly admitted it? Is that why you are desperate enough to say just about anything to earn a couple of dimes from Amnasty International so you can feed your two mutt monkeys that you gave birth to? Your life will be an uphill battle from the day you choose to be a shoewhore when you betrayed your own parents, family, your "Zhouang" majority race and your own country, can anybody be a worse loser than you donkey shoewhore!

“RayHole is a liar!”

Location hidden

#81 Nov 26, 2012
dzhou wrote:
<quoted text>
Shoewhore were you a product of rape by Japanese invasion army and is that why you are so anti China and Chinese once you got out of China? And is this why you are butt ugly you can only mate pale skinned dog faced Brits losers who lives off of your being a whore in that Peninsula Hotel and you openly admitted it? Is that why you are desperate enough to say just about anything to earn a couple of dimes from Amnasty International so you can feed your two mutt monkeys that you gave birth to? Your life will be an uphill battle from the day you choose to be a shoewhore when you betrayed your own parents, family, your "Zhouang" majority race and your own country, can anybody be a worse loser than you donkey shoewhore!
Well you don't need to worry about being a loser cos Japs never win anything. Except a load of loos Shanghai women.

Shanghai, China

#84 Dec 8, 2012
ShoeProtestor wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you don't need to worry about being a loser cos Japs never win anything. Except a load of loos Shanghai women.
You should be so hard on Japanese who's your biggest group of patrons, you sure showed a love and hate relation with Japs aside from your being a product of their raping your as ugly mama

“RayHole is a liar!”

Location hidden

#86 Dec 8, 2012
dzhou wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be so hard on Japanese who's your biggest group of patrons, you sure showed a love and hate relation with Japs aside from your being a product of their raping your as ugly mama
You can write in Japanese if you want cos I can get my Jap servant to translate for me.

Anyway aren't you goinh over to Tokyo to celebrate Seki-no Boro Ichi this year again?
AHHH

Brooklyn, NY

#87 Dec 8, 2012
Shoe, bend over so's I can get me some.
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#88 Dec 8, 2012
AHHH wrote:
Shoe, bend over so's I can get me some.
I'm going to throw up.
jay

Brunswick West, Australia

#89 Dec 21, 2012
ShoeProtestor wrote:
<quoted text>
RayHole is not Chinese.
Anyway, the beauty pageant: The officials don't accept the term "cheating". They call it family ties or family loyalty. Just because the winner is closely related to a high communist official means nothing. It just ensures success.
Remember there is no such word as nepatism in the Chinese language, and the word corruption translated into Mandarin means "never accuse a communist"
I agree
Chinese

Shanghai, China

#90 Dec 30, 2012
Japanese are already tamed slaves of USA since 1945 when Japan was defeated by 2 nucleur bombs and occupied by American troops until now ! In economy, Japanese also has to be the Automatic Teller Machine of Americans! How could Japanese be great shameful without any diginity ?! Why do all the Japanese not hara-kiri sucide themselves as per their Bushido creed after they were defeated by Americans ?! Japanese Coward !
Manny

New York, NY

#91 Mar 9, 2013
Vedard_alarms wrote:
You can say you hate Sun as well cause it is too hot for you. But sun still smile and still be there. But people laughed at your preposterous.
You think China is hot???? lol. Look at all the CHinese people eating dogs and cats. killing people in Tibet. China sucks bro. Time to wake up
Manny

New York, NY

#92 Mar 9, 2013
Chinese wrote:
Japanese are already tamed slaves of USA since 1945 when Japan was defeated by 2 nucleur bombs and occupied by American troops until now ! In economy, Japanese also has to be the Automatic Teller Machine of Americans! How could Japanese be great shameful without any diginity ?! Why do all the Japanese not hara-kiri sucide themselves as per their Bushido creed after they were defeated by Americans ?! Japanese Coward !

Wat the hell bro? U Chinese ignorant. You cant even speak for your rights. All you can do is eat dogs and cats. Japanese will occupy ur ignorant ass again. Youre just too proud cuz your China is doing good in present but u dont realise that the good have gotten better. China is nothing compared to USA or Japan. And not to forget. GET THE HELL OUTTA TIBET RITE NOW
reaper 19

Shanghai, China

#93 Mar 12, 2013
Manny wrote:
<quoted text>
Wat the hell bro? U Chinese ignorant. You cant even speak for your rights. All you can do is eat dogs and cats. Japanese will occupy ur ignorant ass again. Youre just too proud cuz your China is doing good in present but u dont realise that the good have gotten better. China is nothing compared to USA or Japan. And not to forget. GET THE HELL OUTTA TIBET RITE NOW
When do you see Tibetans being killed in Tibet? Or is it just some people lighting themselves on fire. And when your drone attacks kill dozens in pakistan, you downplay the incident and claim that you killed some taliban. In reality you just killed a family. Hypocrite. So yeah, your an idiot.
trex

North York, Canada

#94 Mar 17, 2013
chines -----> mtf

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump meets former Vice President Gore in New Y... 36 min Le Jimbo 11
I want to say I hate the Korean,very very much! (Jan '13) 7 hr EW KOREAN CULTURE 41
News Mainland agents - tipped off Hong Kong about Si... 7 hr TW_sugar_daddio 18
Poll Why Are Chinamen So Stupid? (Jun '10) Sun Sarah 241
News Cheaters Hunted: Weird ways Chinese target lyin... Sun Trump s Birtherex... 6
I HATE CHINA (in response to "why do Westerners... (Nov '08) Dec 1 Fuckthechinese 2,558
White Privilege Privilege Nov 28 Lisa 1
More from around the web