Analysis: Forced lending to China SMEs may risk more harm than good

Nov 19, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Hartford Courant

A Paramilitary soldier walks underneath red flags on the Tiananmen square next to the Great Hall of the People where the Chinese Communist Party plenum is being held in Beijing SHANGHAI/WENZHOU, China - Beijing's strategy to reroute money away from state-owned giants towards smaller firms to help fuel the economic transformation behind its reform ... (more)

Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Nov 19, 2013
LOVE CHINA DESTROY CCP

Surrey, Canada

#1 Nov 19, 2013
"We're government-owned. The company is state-owned; really our relationship is like that of brothers," said a loan officer at Bank of Communications, who declined to be identified.

"This is why small and medium-sized enterprises don't get financing from state-owned banks. It's not like they're good or not good. We discriminate against them because they're not one of my brothers."

Yes, the Chinese Communist Party looks out only for its gang members! It doesn't give a DAMN about China!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Japanese government honours war criminals again 1 hr Russian Ainu 15
China continues to send experts, supplies to Eb... 3 hr DiLuWa 5
war japan vs china who will win? (Nov '11) 4 hr Taiwanese 873
Ban Wealthy Chinese from Coming to U.S.A 5 hr Asian LAtin Vibra... 3
Sinopharma.cn scammers 7 hr Services 1
I hope the Chinese Secret Police "takes out" Li... 8 hr McGold 4
Why Chinese girls in UK have sex with black and... 9 hr McGold 13
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••