|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

- Moronyuba thinks Yangze and Yellow Rivers of Chinais the same river
- Moroyuba thinks "100 million CCP members denouncced CCP memberships" while CCP only had 60 million members at the time.
- Moronyuba said he lived in Guangdong for a few years but he still thinks "Wu Mao" is "5 cents USD"
- Moronyuba thinks he knows China better than Chinese people who actually living in China by reading twisted FLG newspaper published by a bunch of losers who denounced their own native country jsut for a green card
RayH

Shenzhen, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

dzhou wrote:
- Moroyuba thinks "100 million CCP members denouncced CCP memberships" while CCP only had 60 million members at the time.
- Moronyuba said he lived in Guangdong for a few years but he still thinks "Wu Mao" is "5 cents USD"
- Moronyuba thinks he knows China better than Chinese people who actually living in China by reading twisted FLG newspaper published by a bunch of losers who denounced their own native country jsut for a green card
Miro-tard also makes her native India look bad.
AZN

Scarborough, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

India has no shortage of retards like miro to make india look retarded.

Since: Aug 08

Shanghai, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

AZN wrote:
India has no shortage of retards like miro to make india look retarded.
Because they warship rats and rat poison gotten into their colleective brains
Never

Lane Cove, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

I never read the posts written by this idiot from India. What an idiot to say the same things over and over again.

Shanghai, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Never wrote:
I never read the posts written by this idiot from India. What an idiot to say the same things over and over again.
he is a pathetic old man with no life and no insurance that's why he needs to vent out his discontent for the society
Never

Lane Cove, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

dzhou wrote:
<quoted text>
he is a pathetic old man with no life and no insurance that's why he needs to vent out his discontent for the society
He must be very jealous of the rise of China. Sour grapes he is.

Shanghai, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

dzhou wrote:
I almost forgot, mirotard think China has a West Coast
Indian

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

China has a big West Coast, made up of Washington, Oregon and California--huge population of legal and illegal Chinese there. Please read the news articles, India rising and China falling. For the sixth straight quarter, China has had rising bad loans, the bubble is going to pop just like Europe and Japan before that.
AZN

Scarborough, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Indian wrote:
China has a big West Coast, made up of Washington, Oregon and California--huge population of legal and illegal Chinese there. Please read the news articles, India rising and China falling. For the sixth straight quarter, China has had rising bad loans, the bubble is going to pop just like Europe and Japan before that.
Typical indian idiot doesn't even know what he is writing about.

Since when does China have a west coast and since when did three American states become part of China ?

And BTW what was india's GDP figures for the first quarter of 2013, which makes you think that India is rising and overtaking China ?

Broke ass Europe and Japan are still in far better shape than your so-called rising india. Which is the world's biggest shithole, regardless of all the hype about it's phoney rise.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the China Forum right now

Search the China Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Can China be Trusted? 2 hr McGold 20
Japanese are racist, sexist, and arrogant (May '13) 3 hr Peace 69
My Peace with Racism in America. My Peace with ... 3 hr KMT Chinese Nationalist 5
Chinese people what do you feel about India? (Aug '10) 3 hr Amol dangi 882
China says 1/5 of its farmland polluted 4 hr RESISTANCE IS FUTILE 6
China's shadow to follow Obama around Asia 4 hr RayH 1
Automakers unveil China-focused models in Beijing 5 hr RayH 1
•••
•••
•••
•••