Hoan Li

Indonesia

#23 Sep 5, 2012
Hoan Li wrote:
China Economy is the strongest in the world today.
It has a monetary reserve of three billion US Dollar. It has other reserves in form of Gold, Steel and Iron, Platinum and many more.
Don't forget, the Chinese Diasporas in various countries in the world numbering more than forty million is a valuable asset for China's commerce.
China has purchased a lot of mines throughout the world and is still doing it. The government of China has transformed the huge population of 1.3 billion people to be the most productive work force among nations. So, the Analyzer who predicted the collapse of China Economy is having wet dreams.
Before commenting wrongly about China, it is better they look at the rising water under his leg which will soon drown them.
Perhaps they never wattch TV, listen to the radio, reading newspaper, or browsing in the Internet.
These stupid folks are telling lies to themselves and hoping others will believe them.
Correction:... reserve of three trillion USD......
Sorry Cev !
Snowflake

San Francisco, CA

#24 Sep 5, 2012
Updated numbers are 4.5 trillion USD
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#25 Sep 5, 2012
Hoan Li wrote:
China Economy is the strongest in the world today.
It has a monetary reserve of three billion US Dollar. It has other reserves in form of Gold, Steel and Iron, Platinum and many more.
Don't forget, the Chinese Diasporas in various countries in the world numbering more than forty million is a valuable asset for China's commerce.
China has purchased a lot of mines throughout the world and is still doing it. The government of China has transformed the huge population of 1.3 billion people to be the most productive work force among nations. So, the Analyzer who predicted the collapse of China Economy is having wet dreams.
Before commenting wrongly about China, it is better they look at the rising water under his leg which will soon drown them.
Perhaps they never wattch TV, listen to the radio, reading newspaper, or browsing in the Internet.
These stupid folks are telling lies to themselves and hoping others will believe them.
You mean US$ 3.3 TRILLION reserves.
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#26 Sep 5, 2012
Snowflake wrote:
I don't think so that's not what our magazines say in the USA---Forbes, WSJ and Business Week say. However ,why does a Chinese like Gordon Chang, say so many bad things about China? Could he be right?
Wall Street says China is on a roll again, but u know why they say that, because if China falls Wall Street falls so they can be biased.
You mean the same Gordon Chang who predicted that China's economy would collapse by 2005? No worries, there's always a bunch of FOOLS believing in China's economic collapse, and Gordon is just capitalizing off these suckers.

China's economic meltdown of 2013? Whatever happened to the meltdown of 2009? 2010? 2011? And 2012? What a JOKE.
Snowflake

San Francisco, CA

#27 Sep 5, 2012
Based on the business cycle China's economy should have fell but thanks to the guidance of its leaders it is still on a roll, it is almost unheard of . Over 30 yrs already since Deng Hsiao Peng.
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#28 Sep 5, 2012
Snowflake wrote:
Based on the business cycle China's economy should have fell but thanks to the guidance of its leaders it is still on a roll, it is almost unheard of . Over 30 yrs already since Deng Hsiao Peng.
China's economic rise really took off after Deng Xiaoping's "Southern Tour" of Shenzhen in 1992, that's 20 years.

Japan's economy rose for 40 years, until economic bubble bust in 1990.
David

Australia

#29 Sep 5, 2012
my God bring China Economic meltdown.Amen
Solomon

Indonesia

#30 Sep 5, 2012
David wrote:
my God bring China Economic meltdown.Amen
"your God" do that, but other people's God bring China to further growth and prosperity. And that is the fact.
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#31 Sep 5, 2012
Solomon wrote:
<quoted text>
"your God" do that, but other people's God bring China to further growth and prosperity. And that is the fact.
Amen to that.
blitz123

Chennai, India

#32 Sep 7, 2012
RayH wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen to that.
remember china's growth rate has just slipped to 8%,it will climb back to 10%.compared to indias 5.5%,china will never suffer a economic meltdown,45% of indians vouch for that
blitz123

Chennai, India

#33 Sep 7, 2012
RayH wrote:
<quoted text>
China's economic rise really took off after Deng Xiaoping's "Southern Tour" of Shenzhen in 1992, that's 20 years.
Japan's economy rose for 40 years, until economic bubble bust in 1990.
china already started its economic rise by 1985 itself after opening up its market reforms in 1978.some predict that china will surpass us economy by 2017 instead of 2020.
japan is now a lost world,but it is still the most advanced country in the world
Filmalay

Anonymous Proxy

#35 Sep 8, 2012
David wrote:
my God bring China Economic meltdown.Amen
Almost there.

God Bless America and her allies.
Filmalay

Netherlands

#36 Sep 8, 2012
blitz123 wrote:
<quoted text>
china already started its economic rise by 1985 itself after opening up its market reforms in 1978.some predict that china will surpass us economy by 2017 instead of 2020.
japan is now a lost world,but it is still the most advanced country in the world
Plant more cash crop in Disneyenne.

Japan is leaner nowadays, and will always be far more advanced than China. If only the U.S.A. would let Japan build her own offensive military capability, and become a world military power again, that would be a plus to the U.S. The U.S. does not have to put Japan under her military umbrella thereby saving billions of American taxpayers dollars.
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#37 Sep 8, 2012
Filmalay wrote:
<quoted text>
Plant more cash crop in Disneyenne.
Japan is leaner nowadays, and will always be far more advanced than China. If only the U.S.A. would let Japan build her own offensive military capability, and become a world military power again, that would be a plus to the U.S. The U.S. does not have to put Japan under her military umbrella thereby saving billions of American taxpayers dollars.
Japs pull off another Pearl Harbor? Don't think U.S. is stupid.
AZN

Toronto, Canada

#38 Sep 8, 2012
David wrote:
my God bring China Economic meltdown.Amen
It would be better for stupid kangroos like you to make China your new god.

Your useless desert country was able to avoid recession, only because China was willing to buy your commodities in bulk quantity.

It China collapses, your country will surely become a bone dry desert and dustbowl.
AZN

Toronto, Canada

#39 Sep 8, 2012
Filmalay wrote:
<quoted text>
Almost there.
God Bless America and her allies.
Pinoy shoe lickers will consider themselves blessed if they got themselves another godfather's kok to suck.

Now that their present godfather Uncle Sam is old and dying.
AZN

Toronto, Canada

#40 Sep 8, 2012
China's economic meltdown in 2013?

What about the US and EU economies?

Last time I checked, those economies were in far worse shape than China's.
Cev

Diliman, Philippines

#41 Sep 8, 2012
Hoan Li wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction:... reserve of three trillion USD......
Sorry Cev !
Reserve of $3 Trillion.

Less:$1.5 Trillion for Stimulus Package.(This year alone, which has not yet ended)

So by next year, China will run out of reserves and his economy will go crashing down.

Guess the expected 2013 meltdown is really true.
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#42 Sep 9, 2012
AZN wrote:
<quoted text>I am not trying to defend that stupid woman.
But that briton was a blackmailing son of a b---h.
Asking for the money you are owed counts as blackmail in China?
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#43 Sep 9, 2012
Cev wrote:
<quoted text>
Reserve of $3 Trillion.
Less:$1.5 Trillion for Stimulus Package.(This year alone, which has not yet ended)
So by next year, China will run out of reserves and his economy will go crashing down.
Guess the expected 2013 meltdown is really true.
That stimulus is for several years. Run out? Unlikely. China is still piling up the reserves yearly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Chinese Mind 1 hr McQuan 33
are the chinese racist? 1 hr Han Guilao Gweilo 14
Chinese exchange students fill empty nests 8 hr BrightonSA 2
China + Pakistan vs. India + Russia, who WINS? (May '13) 8 hr dothaed turd monkey 853
Indians are well-known RACIST anywhere!!! 9 hr Bollywood sucks 4
a labor movement in china! now! 10 hr Tony 39
China needs the Knights of Labor! (Sep '12) 10 hr Tony 31
•••

China People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••