White people are racist towards Chine...

White people are racist towards Chinese people, its our turn!!

Posted in the China Forum

First Prev
of 43
Next Last
Chinese Brother

Guangzhou, China

#1 May 21, 2010
Hey, I was just wondering, why are we being so nice all the time? White people treat Chinese like crap, for example white men come to China to scam our money molest our women, and insult our men.

They insult us by the following methods:

1. Making up lies about "small dicks", we all know white men have tiny dicks, but they keep making up lies about our massive dicks, kongfu master fucks white women all night long.

2. White women are racist towards Chinese men, because of the above lies, and white men come to China to molest every woman they see.

3. They do not respect local customs, as a white man, you need to stop molesting our women, and as a white women you need to let Chinese men screw you.

So, I'm just putting this out there my Chinese brothers, lets just be equally racist towards white men and see how they feel? This being nice and polite crap is not getting us anywhere, white men will only think we are scared of them. Hey if you want to admit you got a tiny dick, bow down to the white men, if you are a real man, I would suggest you teach them a lesson on manners and racism.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Centrist

Los Angeles, CA

#2 May 21, 2010
If you really loved China so much, you would be trying to make it a better place and encourage a harmonious society instead of inciting violence and hatred.

I don't believe you love China for this reason.
CNN

Forestville, Australia

#3 May 21, 2010
Centrist wrote:
If you really loved China so much, you would be trying to make it a better place and encourage a harmonious society instead of inciting violence and hatred.
I don't believe you love China for this reason.
How is your Chinese wife?? CNN is investigating for reporting!
Chinese Brother

Guangzhou, China

#4 May 21, 2010
Chinese brothers!! we must defend our women from these white perverts!!! we must declare war of sexual racsim towards all Asian in the west! We need to mobilize all Asian men in the west to defend their man hood!! we need to organized ourselves into a powerful force!
old china

Chengdu, China

#5 May 21, 2010
Chinese Brother wrote:
Hey, I was just wondering, why are we being so nice all the time? White people treat Chinese like crap, for example white men come to China to scam our money molest our women, and insult our men.
They insult us by the following methods:
1. Making up lies about "small dicks", we all know white men have tiny dicks, but they keep making up lies about our massive dicks, kongfu master fucks white women all night long.
2. White women are racist towards Chinese men, because of the above lies, and white men come to China to molest every woman they see.
3. They do not respect local customs, as a white man, you need to stop molesting our women, and as a white women you need to let Chinese men screw you.
So, I'm just putting this out there my Chinese brothers, lets just be equally racist towards white men and see how they feel? This being nice and polite crap is not getting us anywhere, white men will only think we are scared of them. Hey if you want to admit you got a tiny dick, bow down to the white men, if you are a real man, I would suggest you teach them a lesson on manners and racism.
Size is not important - compatibility of size is and that is a universal truth.
Chinese Brother

Guangzhou, China

#6 May 21, 2010
I think my Chinese Brothers are too nice, their kindness is interrupted as silence acceptance to this "tiny dick" lie, what we need to do is fight back. Being nice wont get you anywhere my brothers, there is a cultural difference, white people dont understand treating people the same way you want to be treated, and they also dont understand silence means we are angry. When they sleep with our women and at the same time insult us, we can no longer politely protest in silence hoping they will understand the wrong from their own actions, a lesson needs to be taught here.

Sometimes you need to punch them in the face for them to know you are pissed from the insults, they are kinda have thick skulls.
Centrist

Los Angeles, CA

#7 May 21, 2010
Funny how the same guy in Guangzhou making different names says the same crap.

If you really love China, you will all stop giving China a bad face here. Think how others see what you are writing. If you truly truly care,...\

Meh, I know you don't care about China. Only about yourselves and your English practicing.
Chinese Brother

Guangzhou, China

#8 May 21, 2010
Centrist wrote:
Funny how the same guy in Guangzhou making different names says the same crap.
If you really love China, you will all stop giving China a bad face here. Think how others see what you are writing. If you truly truly care,...\
Meh, I know you don't care about China. Only about yourselves and your English practicing.
I would love for more people to see what I'm writing! this will help my Chinese brothers to stand up to the white pervert that plague our lands and defend our women and children, you are giving a bad face to white men by defending your perverts, which I suspect you are part of.
HAHAHA

Guangzhou, China

#9 May 22, 2010
Yes, we need to fight back
Funkie

Guangzhou, China

#10 Jun 4, 2010
sounds good!
Quincey Jones

Huntington Beach, CA

#11 Jun 4, 2010
HAHAHA = Funkie.

Always talking to himself.
Funkie

Guangzhou, China

#13 Jun 4, 2010
Quincey Jones wrote:
HAHAHA = Funkie.
Always talking to himself.
Yes, I see the logic here, everyone who dislike you is just one person, and hence only one person live in the city of Guangzhou, therefore you feel better. LOL why are you so angry? is it because you cant tell the difference between Cambodia and China? LOL
Quincey Jones

Los Angeles, CA

#14 Jun 4, 2010
No, but it seems that everyone from Guangzhou hates white people, post very sexual and rude comments, and all have the same punctuation and spelling and grammatical syntax.

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that you keep bumping all your own posts and talking to yourself all the time.
Ho Lee Schitt

Indianapolis, IN

#15 Jun 4, 2010
Funkie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I see the logic here, everyone who dislike you is just one person, and hence only one person live in the city of Guangzhou, therefore you feel better. LOL why are you so angry? is it because you cant tell the difference between Cambodia and China? LOL
And one other thing dumb A$$, most white people I know do not hate chinese, and we all get along very well, I think this is your problem with the little d*ick thing, get it bigger if you want, and we are not males and you shame China by all your comments, so you get the same back! Rot in "well" you know LITTLE D*ICK!!
Funkie

Guangzhou, China

#16 Jun 4, 2010
Quincey Jones wrote:
No, but it seems that everyone from Guangzhou hates white people, post very sexual and rude comments, and all have the same punctuation and spelling and grammatical syntax.
Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that you keep bumping all your own posts and talking to yourself all the time.
And this is coming from a guy who cant tell the difference between Cambodia and China, yeah, I guess your not a rocket scientist too right?
Funkie

Guangzhou, China

#17 Jun 4, 2010
Ho Lee Schitt wrote:
<quoted text> And one other thing dumb A$$, most white people I know do not hate chinese, and we all get along very well, I think this is your problem with the little d*ick thing, get it bigger if you want, and we are not males and you shame China by all your comments, so you get the same back! Rot in "well" you know LITTLE D*ICK!!
Hey retard, aren't you tired of switching between proxies? I mean your obviously an ugly poor white trash who cant find women from your own race so you have this fetish for cheap mail ordered brides. Hey, hows life with your $20 mail ordered brides? Don't you just love how your mail ordered bride hate her own race? I mean you will have great kids together, because the kids will look like your mail ordered bride, and your mail ordered bride will be racist towards her own kid!!! HAHAHAHAHA just great! an ugly woman who hates her own race giving birth to a child that looks like her own race!! oh!!! the drama!! The kid is gonna grow up to be so proud to be a half mail ordered bride. lol
Chinese Brother

Guangzhou, China

#18 Jun 8, 2010
fighting fire with fire, an eye for an eye.
Chinese Brother

Guangzhou, China

#19 Jun 15, 2010
A Chinese movie star just kicked a white man's ass in Shanghai because the white man was being a typical white man, rude and loud. Everyone loved it!!

Since: Apr 10

Hebei, China

#20 Jun 15, 2010
Chinese Brother wrote:
A Chinese movie star just kicked a white man's ass in Shanghai because the white man was being a typical white man, rude and loud. Everyone loved it!!
i do not agree with you .
Chinese people do not hate foreigners at all .
everybody know just Chinese communist party hate foreigners .
Chinese Brother

Guangzhou, China

#21 Jun 15, 2010
chinese peasant wrote:
<quoted text>
i do not agree with you .
Chinese people do not hate foreigners at all .
everybody know just Chinese communist party hate foreigners .
yeah, everyday Chinese people just LOVE a dirty rude loud hairy white men keep looking at their under age girls right? we just love them foreigners who come here to molest every woman they see, and b*tch about every little thing about China? Infact they remind me of you my little fake peasant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 43
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
India to outpace China to be No.1 economy by 20... (Mar '12) 5 hr World Economy 132
India outpastes China becomes the fastest growi... 8 hr -TheExam- 20
News Tense China-Japan relations overshadow the case... 9 hr Fernando 328
What's happening in Chinese markets? 20 hr -TheExam- 1
Why do chinese girls like to marry filipino men? (Sep '13) Jul 3 going thru 23
News Germany's Merkel signals Japan could do more to... Jul 2 IRADRUDAEGUMIDEBD... 394
how would you destroy china? :d (Jul '12) Jun 30 Raj 1,690
More from around the web