Philippines Asia's Strongest Performing Economy

Nov 23, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Manila Bulletin

THE value of Philippine merchandise exports grew by 22.8% to $4.8 billion in September, 2012, higher than the $3.9 billion shipped out in the same month in 2011, making the country the strongest performer among Southeast and East Asian nations.

Comments
5,921 - 5,940 of 6,094 Comments Last updated Feb 20, 2014
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6472
Oct 1, 2013
 
big talking Filipino OFW trash online...

when its SIR and MUM at your low wage work

LOL
lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6473
Oct 1, 2013
 
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE wrote:
im doing a search on if any Chinese State News outlets posted news about this Chinese girl won Mrs world in 2012...
and im still looking...
Don't look for "MRS World"....married women are not qualified.
Here, to save you the trouble to looking:

"Miss China PR Wenxia YU is the new Miss World 2012
Amid much fanfare at Ordos, in China, Miss China PR, Wenxia Yu, was crowned the 62nd Miss World with Miss Wales Sophie Elizabeth Moulds as the 1st runner-up and Miss Australia Jessica Michele Kahawaty as the 2nd runner-up.

Miss China PR Wenxia Yu looked extremely gorgeous in a large blue colour gown as she was being crowned by reigning Miss World, Ivian Sarcos of Venezuela."

lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6474
Oct 1, 2013
 
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE wrote:
<quoted text>
its these loser talking about China... in their post if you care to open up your eyes...
bible thumping OFW
who cares about what other people believe...if you believe China is number one, go ahead and don't feel intimidated of what other believe. The truth prevails...
lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6475
Oct 1, 2013
 
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE wrote:
<quoted text>
ummmm Filipinos are asking me for money right now...
thats such a stupid question....
how do they know you??? If you are really giving out money to anybody who will ask, can you spare some to the abandoned children in your country...or those abandoned elderly Chinese by their own children who are needing help??
lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6476
Oct 1, 2013
 
AAA wrote:
<quoted text>
Filipina and brain? Sorry, statistically they are unlikely to be mutually inclusive.
where did you get your idea of inclusive data????? we're talking of requisites to win an international beauty, not inclusive egoistic male chauvinist opinion.
AAA

Ringmer, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6477
Oct 1, 2013
 
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
where did you get your idea of inclusive data????? we're talking of requisites to win an international beauty, not inclusive egoistic male chauvinist opinion.
From experience with mixed filipina, pretty and sexy but 9 out of 10 not brainy. But why would one need them to be smart anyway. Just need to smile and move seductively.
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6478
Oct 1, 2013
 
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't look for "MRS World"....married women are not qualified.
Here, to save you the trouble to looking:
"Miss China PR Wenxia YU is the new Miss World 2012
Amid much fanfare at Ordos, in China, Miss China PR, Wenxia Yu, was crowned the 62nd Miss World with Miss Wales Sophie Elizabeth Moulds as the 1st runner-up and Miss Australia Jessica Michele Kahawaty as the 2nd runner-up.
Miss China PR Wenxia Yu looked extremely gorgeous in a large blue colour gown as she was being crowned by reigning Miss World, Ivian Sarcos of Venezuela."
seriously what is your level of comprehension... I said I know she won.... Im saying...

I didnt know about it, and I dont care about it, until your retarded countrymen brought it up

and did a major Chinese news organization carry the story

which I cant seem to find... except a single city news paper in China
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6479
Oct 1, 2013
 
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
who cares about what other people believe...if you believe China is number one, go ahead and don't feel intimidated of what other believe. The truth prevails...
exactly... this thread is about the Philippines.. but go back and read your LOW IQ countrymen and women tend to bring China into this quite a bit...

your just asking me not to reply when they get their facts wrong...
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6480
Oct 1, 2013
 
btw if you look at the 1st post in this thread...

its by a Filipino... talking about China...

you reply to the 2nd post

as if he is a Chinese poster

where is your comprehension...idiot
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6481
Oct 1, 2013
 
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
how do they know you??? If you are really giving out money to anybody who will ask, can you spare some to the abandoned children in your country...or those abandoned elderly Chinese by their own children who are needing help??
im not giving any money...

and China has lots of problems...

but then I am not Filipino OFW trash... who tends to talk about China like most Filipinos posters when this Forum is about the Philippines... and this thread is about

"Philippines Asia's Strongest Performing Economy"

Filipinos like you, talking trash when its no better back home...

you trash are the ones complaining... im just replying...

to your LOW IQ remarks
Cev

Manila, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6484
Oct 3, 2013
 
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE wrote:
<quoted text>
im not giving any money...
and China has lots of problems...
but then I am not Filipino OFW trash... who tends to talk about China like most Filipinos posters when this Forum is about the Philippines... and this thread is about
"Philippines Asia's Strongest Performing Economy"
Filipinos like you, talking trash when its no better back home...
you trash are the ones complaining... im just replying...
to your LOW IQ remarks
Bully for you Yellow-chink-wannabe-white-chi namanRIF.

Today, Oct. 3, 2013.. Moody's just upgraded the credit rating of the Philippines.. AGAIN.:D
lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6485
Oct 3, 2013
 
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE wrote:
<quoted text>
exactly... this thread is about the Philippines.. but go back and read your LOW IQ countrymen and women tend to bring China into this quite a bit...
your just asking me not to reply when they get their facts wrong...
exactly, this thread is about the Philippines....
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6486
Oct 3, 2013
 
Cev wrote:
<quoted text>
Bully for you Yellow-chink-wannabe-white-chi namanRIF.
Today, Oct. 3, 2013.. Moody's just upgraded the credit rating of the Philippines.. AGAIN.:D
^ acummer, twistedbrain... tell me if you would kill this one or not... since he is Filipino Chinese...but he pretends he is an ape like you...

Moody's..... LOL

The Last Mystery of the Financial Crisis

It's long been suspected that ratings agencies like Moody's and Standard & Poor's helped trigger the meltdown. A new trove of embarrassing documents shows how they did it

The Last Mystery of the Financial Crisis
Victor Juhasz
By MATT TAIBBI
June 19, 2013 9:00 AM ET
What about the ratings agencies?

That's what "they" always say about the financial crisis and the teeming rat's nest of corruption it left behind. Everybody else got plenty of blame: the greed-fattened banks, the sleeping regulators, the unscrupulous mortgage hucksters like spray-tanned Countrywide ex-CEO Angelo Mozilo.

But what about the ratings agencies? Isn't it true that almost none of the fraud that's swallowed Wall Street in the past decade could have taken place without companies like Moody's and Standard & Poor's rubber-stamping it? Aren't they guilty, too?

Man, are they ever. And a lot more than even the least generous of us suspected.

Everything Is Rigged: The Biggest Price-Fixing Scandal Ever

Thanks to a mountain of evidence gathered for a pair of major lawsuits by the San Diego-based law firm Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd, documents that for the most part have never been seen by the general public, we now know that the nation's two top ratings companies, Moody's and S&P, have for many years been shameless tools for the banks, willing to give just about anything a high rating in exchange for cash.

In incriminating e-mail after incriminating e-mail, executives and analysts from these companies are caught admitting their entire business model is crooked.

"Lord help our fucking scam&#8201;.&#8201;. &#8201;.&#8201;this has to be the stupidest place I have worked at," writes one Standard & Poor's executive. "As you know, I had difficulties explaining 'HOW' we got to those numbers since there is no science behind it," confesses a high-ranking S&P analyst. "If we are just going to make it up in order to rate deals, then quants [quantitative analysts] are of precious little value," complains another senior S&P man. "Let's hope we are all wealthy and retired by the time this house of card[s] falters," ruminates one more.

Ratings agencies are the glue that ostensibly holds the entire financial industry together. These gigantic companies – also known as Nationally Recognized Statistical Rating Organizations, or NRSROs – have teams of examiners who analyze companies, cities, towns, countries, mortgage borrowers, anybody or anything that takes on debt or creates an investment vehicle.

Their primary function is to help define what's safe to buy, and what isn't. A triple-A rating is to the financial world what the USDA seal of approval is to a meat-eater, or virginity is to a Catholic. It's supposed to be sacrosanct, inviolable: According to Moody's own reports, AAA investments "should survive the equivalent of the U.S. Great Depression."

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/the...
Follow us:@rollingstone on Twitter | RollingStone on Facebook
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6487
Oct 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
exactly, this thread is about the Philippines....
yes and I have Chinese family there... and I have invested in their business giving Filipinos jobs

still dosent change the fact your kind blames others for their having LOW IQs and being lazy

even in this thread on the Philippines
lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6488
Oct 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE wrote:
<quoted text>
yes and I have Chinese family there... and I have invested in their business giving Filipinos jobs
still dosent change the fact your kind blames others for their having LOW IQs and being lazy
even in this thread on the Philippines
see how confused you are blaming me of talking low IQs....when in fact, that's your best defense in your every post. Just learn to love yourself and ultimately, you'll learn to love other people. Just talking negatively 24/7 is toooooooooooooo boring........DO YOU HAVE A LIFE besides Topix???
crystal

Burnaby, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6489
Oct 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE wrote:
<quoted text>
yes and I have Chinese family there... and I have invested in their business giving Filipinos jobs
still dosent change the fact your kind blames others for their having LOW IQs and being lazy
even in this thread on the Philippines
Giving Filipinos Jobs? or Giving Chineses Jobs? What investment are you talking about? Investment scam? Investment fraud? Are you kidding me?

-ARE YOU BRAGGING ABOUT YOUR INVESTMENT SCAM??????

China's pyramid scam 'king' nabbed in Manila
By Evelyn Macairan, The Philippine Star
Posted at 10/03/2013 8:23 AM | Updated as of 10/03/2013 8:23 AM

MANILA - One of China’s most wanted fugitives, accused of victimizing 40,000 people through pyramid investment and illegal gambling scams, was arrested in Manila Sunday, a Bureau of Immigration (BI) official said yesterday.

Zhang Fuhui, 26, was apprehended in a unit at the Solex II building on Soler street, BI officer-in-charge Siegfred Mison said in a statement.

Two other Chinese, Huang Zhen Xue and Liu Ying, were arrested along with Zhang because they reportedly failed to present their travel documents.

The BI’s board of commissioners issued a summary deportation order against Zhang on Jan. 21 after the Chinese embassy alerted the bureau.

Zhang was reported to be the subject of an arrest warrant issued by police authorities at Huai An City in Jiangsu province, where he and several others were charged with economic crimes.

Chinese authorities alleged that in April 2012, Zhang and his accomplices set up a pyramid investment firm, Bao Ma, and advertised for clients through a website. The scheme defrauded an estimated 40,000 Chinese citizens of at least 1.5 billion yuan.

A few months later, Zhang and his gang allegedly set up another website and invited gamblers to bet on its online games. They reportedly lured more than 4,000 online gamblers, who wagered a total of more than 61 million yuan. The suspects earned more than 6.3 million yuan from the scheme, authorities said.

Zhang, who arrived in the Philippines in April last year, will be sent back to China as soon as the BI secures the required clearance for his deportation, BI acting intelligence chief Jose Carlitos Licas said.

The suspect’s name has been included in the immigration blacklist, Licas added.

Authorities have yet to determine whether Zhang, who is the subject of an Interpol alert, has victimized members of the Filipino-Chinese community.
crystal

Burnaby, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6490
Oct 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE wrote:
<quoted text>
yes and I have Chinese family there... and I have invested in their business giving Filipinos jobs
still dosent change the fact your kind blames others for their having LOW IQs and being lazy
even in this thread on the Philippines
What jobs are you talking about???. Chinese who invested in foreign countries only hires their own underground Chinese workers .
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6491
Oct 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
see how confused you are blaming me of talking low IQs....when in fact, that's your best defense in your every post. Just learn to love yourself and ultimately, you'll learn to love other people. Just talking negatively 24/7 is toooooooooooooo boring........DO YOU HAVE A LIFE besides Topix???
you do have a low IQ....

unlike you a manual labourer.... who thinks a computer and Internet are for Yahoo chat with begging relatives in the Philippines...

I use my computer and Internet to work online...

and like a typical LOW IQ.... you only see me talking badly about Filipinos... when it is usually me replying to a Filipino talking badly about others...

I dont see you saying anything to your ape countrymen and women
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6492
Oct 3, 2013
 
Cev wrote:
<quoted text>
Bully for you Yellow-chink-wannabe-white-chi namanRIF.
Today, Oct. 3, 2013.. Moody's just upgraded the credit rating of the Philippines.. AGAIN.:D
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE
Richmond, Canada
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#20171 hr ago

Brain Twister wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY CHINKMAN GIVE ME ALL YOUR MONEY OR ILL SHOOT YOUR BRAINS OFF!!
does this include the Chinese Filipino CEV in Baguio City?

do you let him keep his money?
Brain Twister
Vancouver, Canada
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#201851 min ago

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE wrote:
<quoted text>
does this include the Chinese Filipino CEV in Baguio City?
do you let him keep his money?

yes it includes them also
lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6493
Oct 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE wrote:
<quoted text>
you do have a low IQ....
unlike you a manual labourer.... who thinks a computer and Internet are for Yahoo chat with begging relatives in the Philippines...
I use my computer and Internet to work online...
and like a typical LOW IQ.... you only see me talking badly about Filipinos... when it is usually me replying to a Filipino talking badly about others...
I dont see you saying anything to your ape countrymen and women
lol...too much angst in your brain. you have nothing positive to say but all nonsense...lolllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllll

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••