Philippines Asia's Strongest Performi...

Philippines Asia's Strongest Performing Economy

There are 6070 comments on the Manila Bulletin story from Nov 23, 2012, titled Philippines Asia's Strongest Performing Economy. In it, Manila Bulletin reports that:

THE value of Philippine merchandise exports grew by 22.8% to $4.8 billion in September, 2012, higher than the $3.9 billion shipped out in the same month in 2011, making the country the strongest performer among Southeast and East Asian nations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Manila Bulletin.

chinkyloid

Quezon City, Philippines

#5980 Jun 20, 2013
leyli_kok wrote:
is it true that Pinoys invented gunpowder?
no, its your kind(MONGOLOID RACE) who invented it!!!

now, you're happy?
amc

San Juan, Philippines

#5981 Jun 20, 2013
leyli_kok wrote:
is it true that Pinoys invented gunpowder?
NO
amc

San Juan, Philippines

#5982 Jun 20, 2013
BaKuteH wrote:
<quoted text>
reasonably happy? maybe being poor is what gets you happy in the philippines, i mean its part of their culture and they call swimming in black pitch smelly river and manila bay civilized and happy people
who said they are happy about it? they are children. they dont know any better.
bpvjdln

Kowloon, Hong Kong

#5984 Jun 20, 2013
phil stock market collapse

phil economy collapse
BaKuteH

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

#5986 Jun 21, 2013
amc wrote:
<quoted text>
who said they are happy about it? they are children. they dont know any better.
not only children adults as well....
Martin Nuke

Makati, Philippines

#5988 Jun 21, 2013
Ancient Filipinos invented the Jar and some was even dated 6000 BC and spread around the world via Lapita culture and migration.
BaKuteH

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

#5990 Jun 21, 2013
Martin Nuke wrote:
Ancient Filipinos invented the Jar and some was even dated 6000 BC and spread around the world via Lapita culture and migration.
yea yea and they invented the yoyos and adolp hitler is pinoy descent, pinoy are so creative and smart they invented everything in the world
Martin Nuke

Makati, Philippines

#5991 Jun 21, 2013
Outrigger Canoes were also invented by ancient Filipinos a very long time ago and it is also the technology used by modern Catamarans.
chinkyloid

Quezon City, Philippines

#5992 Jun 21, 2013
BaKuteH wrote:
<quoted text>
yea yea and they invented the yoyos and adolp hitler is pinoy descent, pinoy are so creative and smart they invented everything in the world
yeah yeah god created the world and rest by china!!!lol!!!
Heressssssssssss sss kenny

Carmona, Philippines

#5993 Jun 21, 2013
BaKuteH wrote:
<quoted text>
Well we all know it was you that invented sticky fingers .
lol

San Francisco, CA

#5995 Jun 21, 2013
Claire wrote:
<quoted text>
When you were out of Topix during your Philippine vacation, somebody who used the name 'lol' posted here saying that he/she got robbed by filipino cops in Manila(or something like that). Was it you? Just want that clarified for curiosity sake :)
Definitely not me. I did not go out from the MIA and/or Domestic but went directly to Davao City.

In Davao, everyday sometimes I'm alone as my neice/sister are working ...riding the cab and tricycle going around the city. The secret...don't show off going around malls etc. with signature bag and jewelry. I had a $1.00 shoulder bag ..where I put my small wallet a bottle of water and towel...wearing white tshirt and slippers. The only thing I could not stop is giving more to the tricycle driver and cab's meter.

my sister thought I don't have a nice bag and when she offered me to use something fancy...I told her she's crazy if I will use that kind attracting unnecessary attention.

I really had a wonderful vacation and my friends are going there too in October. I plan to go again hopefully October next year. Definitely, I will avoid May as it's too hot and June as it's rainy/flood season.

So whoever posted that is a liar impostor.
lol

San Francisco, CA

#5996 Jun 21, 2013
BaKuteH wrote:
<quoted text>
having fun in the philippines eh? the cops charged me after he offer me to lend his fckin cell ffs
Perhaps he thought you're an easy ignoramus of fckin cell ffs..

FYI, you can't see genuine cops moonlighting in MIA..perhaps only security guards of some contractors, but I doubt it.

While I was sitting in MIA, I dropped my wallet and did not notice it. A Customs' inspector came and told me of my wallet. So your experience is really different from mine.
lol

San Francisco, CA

#5997 Jun 21, 2013
BaKuteH wrote:
<quoted text>
how bout filipino lola? and the 4000 that died due to garbage moountain landslides
We're not denying about that ..so what's your problem?????
leyli_kok

Macau, Macau

#5998 Jun 21, 2013
Filipino maid for stealing jewelry worth $100,000 from an American family, reports Al-Rai daily.The daily added, during interrogations the maid admitted to selling part of the loot in various shops.The arrest came after the family who lives in Salwa discovered the theft on the first day of Eid Al-Adha and filed a complaint with the area police station.The thief was identified after personnel from criminal evidences lifted fingerprints. Police then set a trap for the maid and caught her in Salmiya.

http://www.arabtimesonline.com/NewsDetails/ta...
Martin Nuke

Philippines

#5999 Jun 21, 2013
A Chinese national was busted by the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) for selling shabu to a poseur-buyer along Timog Avenue, Quezon City, early this morning, February 2, 2012.

PDEA Director General Undersecretary Jose S. Gutierrez, Jr. identified the arrested Chinese national as Clarence Chen Go, alias Tony Go, a 36-year-old native of Xiamen, China.

Gutierrez said Go was caught red-handed after handing-over a “gift-wrapped” package containing 1 kilogram of shabu to a PDEA agent who acted as poseur-buyer along Timog Avenue near Tomas Morato in Quezon City at around 1 AM. Further search yielded two other “gift-wrapped” packages each containing 500 grams of shabu.

Gutierrez added that Go has been under the surveillance of PDEA under Case Operation Plan: Iceman to neutralize threat posed by the group responsible for the proliferation of drugs in Metro Manila and other nearby areas.

“Undercover PDEA agents entered into a transaction with Go a week ago for 1 kilogram of shabu in consideration of P 3.6 million. Go and his group normally transacts with clients through bank prior to delivery,” Gutierrez said, adding that PDEA is considering the possibility of referring the case to the Anti-Money Laundering Council (AMLC) to investigate possible money laundering activities. Evangeline DJ Almenario, Chief, Public Information Office, Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency
AAA

London, UK

#6000 Jun 21, 2013
leyli_kok wrote:
Filipino maid for stealing jewelry worth $100,000 from an American family, reports Al-Rai daily.The daily added, during interrogations the maid admitted to selling part of the loot in various shops.The arrest came after the family who lives in Salwa discovered the theft on the first day of Eid Al-Adha and filed a complaint with the area police station.The thief was identified after personnel from criminal evidences lifted fingerprints. Police then set a trap for the maid and caught her in Salmiya.
http://www.arabtimesonline.com/NewsDetails/ta...
Oh dear, she is really in deep trouble, possibly getting hand chopped off. The American family should have given her a chance to return the stolen goods, knowing what Sharia law is against theft.
A Filipino Maid Owner

Torrance, CA

#6001 Jun 22, 2013
Pinoy is a racial slur , so lets avoid using it, lets keep this thread non racist guys. We should respect our maids, because it is them who clean our toiletbowls with their bare hands and lick our feets at minimum wages. My Filipino maids occasionally call in their daughters to satisfy our sexual desires for free, to get favours from us maid owners. Many of these Filipino commenters here have mothers working as our maids and sisters being used as our sex toys. Instead of arguing w/ them, we should just chill and enjoy their women. Yes Filipinos did invent the jar, its now mostly used to store our faeces in the toilet, as they claim to be good spiritual relics back in their homeland. No BS. They told me they'll worship my shit in the jar for giving them big houses in the Philippines. All I paid them was 250USD/month. Working for me for 2 years = 5500USD.
5500USD = Big house in the Philippines. Sure is some cheap ass country, but respect them for they clean our shit.=)
BaKuteH

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

#6002 Jun 22, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
We're not denying about that ..so what's your problem?????
good for you! and wonder why didn't you commented in the first place
Raymondo Payumo

Success, Australia

#6003 Jun 22, 2013
The Philippines will always be poor as we are the dumbest people on the earth and lazy so we can blame nobody else
bpvjdln

Kowloon, Hong Kong

#6004 Jun 22, 2013
the only way pinoy can get rich is to give back spratly to China and befriend China

then China will send their 1 billion tourist to visit philippines.

every tourist spend one thousand dollar in philippines, then the philippines earn 1 trillion dollars...

but the pinoy are stupid, they are doom, they are destine to be poor, it is their monkey brain destiny...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Boy urinates in Vancouver bin, anti-China vitri... (Sep '13) 10 hr yourinluck 18
News China begins operating world's largest radio te... Sun Stephany McDowell 1
China vs India: Nothing to compare (Apr '13) Sun USA USA 9
News Chinese space station to fall out of sky. Who r... Sep 24 butters_ 6
why are chinese ugly? (Aug '13) Sep 24 Zita Reticulai 15
News Gay man sues hospital for attempting to - cure ... Sep 24 TrapMusic 43
News World's worst restoration? China's Great Wall c... Sep 22 I by 1
More from around the web