Philippines Asia's Strongest Performing Economy

Nov 23, 2012 Full story: Manila Bulletin 6,091

THE value of Philippine merchandise exports grew by 22.8% to $4.8 billion in September, 2012, higher than the $3.9 billion shipped out in the same month in 2011, making the country the strongest performer among Southeast and East Asian nations.

Full Story
xyz

Grays, UK

#4744 May 19, 2013
Austronesian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Better than Made in CHINA PRODUCTS lol
Question: why is that whenever I give MADE IN CHINA products to anyone, they would automatically frown?
I bet even a CHINESE would frown too lol!
Because the one you are giving them are Chinese products made for the pinoy. Why are they made in China? because the pinoy are not capable of making them.

When you buy a packet of noodles made in Philippines it say for export use only. It must be extra quality for the foreigners then, the rejects are consumed by the pinoys haha.

Dude there is no way of winning this, you might as well give up.
amcummer

Saint Paul, MN

#4745 May 19, 2013
xyz wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I hit a nerve? LOOL. Fact is pinoy haven't invented jack in comparison, maybe a few things like banana chips and peanut snaps?
Yes sure you will come up with the moon buggy, armalite or similar haha
You have invented what personally speaking as not relying on your dead uncles for credit? The only thing I see in you is that the sidewalk is your pillow idiot kids. If you're not idiot c'mon show me. You've got degenerate for credit. LOL!
xyz

Grays, UK

#4746 May 19, 2013
You can bully the chinamen all you want but in the end you will be working for them even for little money haha.

Whos your boss again? well its not the little brown man with the flat nose and pot belly, that's the pinoy janitor dude.

Your boss is the taller light skinned man with chinky eyes.

LMFAO
2 Cents

Taichung, Taiwan

#4747 May 19, 2013
xyz wrote:
<quoted text>
When you buy a packet of noodles made in Philippines it say for export use only. It must be extra quality for the foreigners then, the rejects are consumed by the pinoys haha.
Ironically, their most popular brand is called "Lucky Me." A most inferior product by international standards. Still, I can see how the poor Filipinos feel lucky when they have the chance to eat it.
amcummer

Saint Paul, MN

#4748 May 19, 2013
xyz wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the one you are giving them are Chinese products made for the pinoy. Why are they made in China? because the pinoy are not capable of making them.
Dude there is no way of winning this, you might as well give up.
You product is? Exporting has been but ravaged by drugs roller, YES INDEED THE FILS THAT CONSUMES THAT MUST BE MIGHT STUPID!. Hehehehehhh!
xyz

Grays, UK

#4749 May 19, 2013
amcummer wrote:
<quoted text> You have invented what personally speaking as not relying on your dead uncles for credit? The only thing I see in you is that the sidewalk is your pillow idiot kids. If you're not idiot c'mon show me. You've got degenerate for credit. LOL!
There is hardly such thing as invention these days, if you know much you will find that most have already been discovered/invented and for most part its applying technologies to create a new idea. If I say I created the latest smart phone. Do you think I have just invented the phone? do you think I can claim I have discovered the phone? LOL

and for your information my project currently involved digital transmission as well as DSP used for voice recognition. Happy now? I bet you will call me a show off.

What is there for me to invent or discover? Im just a simple guy with 2 degrees and not a scientist with multimillion budget for R&D.
xyz

Grays, UK

#4750 May 19, 2013
2 Cents wrote:
<quoted text>
Ironically, their most popular brand is called "Lucky Me." A most inferior product by international standards. Still, I can see how the poor Filipinos feel lucky when they have the chance to eat it.
That's the worst noodles available here in the UK. The beef flavoured powder is like dust mixed with black pepper.

Lots of good instant noodles to choose from, the Korean, Japanese, Chinese, thai noodles are all good. The pinoy one is the smallest pack, poor noodles, poor flavouring, in a poor plastic pack.
heressssssssssss sss kenny

Las Piņas, Philippines

#4751 May 19, 2013
xyz wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the worst noodles available here in the UK. The beef flavoured powder is like dust mixed with black pepper.
Lots of good instant noodles to choose from, the Korean, Japanese, Chinese, thai noodles are all good. The pinoy one is the smallest pack, poor noodles, poor flavouring, in a poor plastic pack.
Really ????? you have become sooooooooo fcuking lame that now you resort to belittling even the noddles ???? PATHETIC ! Instant noodles are poor peoples food -and you are an expert on them - hmmmmmmm.
crystal

Burnaby, Canada

#4752 May 19, 2013
Bad View aka xyz ,

So stupid and dumb Brit . You make most idiotic, shallow mind, stubborn, Ignorant,
very immature post, you rage everything from Filipino noodles, Filipino lips, Filipino politicians, Filipino women, Filipino poverty, Filipino musical, Filipino celebrities, Filipino President, Filipino Nurses, Filipino refugee, and on and on and on and on. Sooooooooo boring.

I guess it has something to do with your bath teeth that's why Bad View unnecessarily complicate things and make things hard for himself even it was simple things to think or to understand. What a stupid old man..
xyz

Grays, UK

#4753 May 19, 2013
heresssssssssssssss kenny wrote:
<quoted text>
Really ????? you have become sooooooooo fcuking lame that now you resort to belittling even the noddles ???? PATHETIC ! Instant noodles are poor peoples food -and you are an expert on them - hmmmmmmm.
haha experts?

It only take a few IQ to know that those lucky me noodles are crap. Seriously dude, they are crap and you can see it from the distance. Is these your fav noodles by any chance? LOL
crystal

Burnaby, Canada

#4754 May 19, 2013
bad teeth
AustronesianGuyM onkey

North Point, Hong Kong

#4755 May 19, 2013
Austronesian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey I'M A Vampire and I'm still alive? lol
Oh btw, I just realized I'm MADE IN MONKEY by my parents lol
No wonder the QUALITY of MY BRAIN is poor lol
like MADE IN MONKEY products, quality is poor hahahah!
Austronesian Guy,-- Bully, Bolly, Billy, Belly, Bally, Barbaric Moron Monkey Vampire Head...
AustronesianGuyM onkey

North Point, Hong Kong

#4756 May 19, 2013
Austronesian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>

Hey I'm a Vampire and I'm still alive. lol

Oh btw, I just realized I am MADE BY MONKEY by my parents lol

No wonder the QUALITY of my BRAIN is poor lol

like MADE BY APE products, quality is poor hahahah!
Austronesian Guy, Bully, Bolly, Billy, Belly, Bally, Barbaric, Moron, Monkey head..
amcummer

Saint Paul, MN

#4757 May 19, 2013
<quoted text>
The invent scams nowadays a stock front no profit but nevertheless stocks thrive like is 1929. But now we know the source of his ego he an unventor LOL!. I knew something is cracking inside that boy.
amc

Quezon City, Philippines

#4758 May 19, 2013
<quoted text>
lucky me i dont eat "lucky me" cause i love yummy noodles. noodles of all kinds. im a connoisseur de noodles.white flour noodles suck so badly.

my wife and family and friends have all stopped eating those wretched flour noodles since i cooked real noodles for them. mmmmmm yummy real italian. yummy bowls of noodles... mmmmm
crystal

Burnaby, Canada

#4759 May 19, 2013
-DON"T JUST IT NOODLES! You're all stupid! Noodles should not eat just noodles-- If you cook any pack of Noodles be it Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesian or Japanese- here's how to cook Noodles-*You all stupid Brit! Clueless people.

Any Noodles-

Boil water then add 5 pieces of shrimps, 3 pieces of mushrooms money or shitake and few spinach then bring to a boil then add the spice pack.

or- add 5-10 thin sliced of fresh beef meat then add bean sprouts,, a stalk of spring onions,2 sliced of carrots, 2 thin sliced of celery then add the pack soup base.

or- add 5 sliced of salmon fish,or sliced of tilapia, or any fish then add spinach, spring onions then boil then add soup base from the noodle .

or- add any vegetables, or add egg if you want, any left over cooked meat like roast beef or chicken, or crab meat, mussels, Manila clams, or anything. Just be creative.

Noodles is not food for the poor people. Rich or poor can eat them.

Las Piņas, Philippines

#4761 May 19, 2013
crystal wrote:
-DON"T JUST IT NOODLES! You're all stupid! Noodles should not eat just noodles-- If you cook any pack of Noodles be it Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesian or Japanese- here's how to cook Noodles-*You all stupid Brit! Clueless people.
Any Noodles-
Boil water then add 5 pieces of shrimps, 3 pieces of mushrooms money or shitake and few spinach then bring to a boil then add the spice pack.
or- add 5-10 thin sliced of fresh beef meat then add bean sprouts,, a stalk of spring onions,2 sliced of carrots, 2 thin sliced of celery then add the pack soup base.
or- add 5 sliced of salmon fish,or sliced of tilapia, or any fish then add spinach, spring onions then boil then add soup base from the noodle .
or- add any vegetables, or add egg if you want, any left over cooked meat like roast beef or chicken, or crab meat, mussels, Manila clams, or anything. Just be creative.
INSTANT noodles are the food of the POOR.
crystal

Burnaby, Canada

#4762 May 19, 2013
<quoted text>
INSTANT noodles are the food of the POOR.
I saw so many western kids eating Noodles here, are they considered poor people too? They eat them after school as a snack , I cook noodles with stuff in it once a week , am I considered poor too?

Las Piņas, Philippines

#4763 May 19, 2013
crystal wrote:
<quoted text> I saw so many western kids eating Noodles here, are they considered poor people too? They eat them after school as a snack , I cook noodles with stuff in it once a week , am I considered poor too?
you must be -either that or just plain dumb as they have almost no nutritional value -you may as well be eatting cardboard.
xyz

Grays, UK

#4764 May 19, 2013
crystal wrote:
Any Noodles-
WTF dude your first few sentences are jumbled up, are you having a fit like idiots united? haha

Anyway we are talking about lucky me here. If you want decent noodles then use quality pack of noodles and not lucky me. The noodles itself is crap, the flavour is crap what is there left in the pack to eat? the plastic?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
China offers billions in aid and loans to neigh... 4 hr RayH 1
A Man of Character - First Asian American chanc... 4 hr RayH 1
China's Dalian Wanda Group empire has Disney in... 4 hr RayH 1
The oil rig has to be removed and free passage ... (May '14) 5 hr McGold 35
Beware of Hindu Nationalism 7 hr McQuan 1
Hong Kong port losing market share in south China 7 hr McQuan 6
Chinese govt. uses Japan-bashing to bolster its... 9 hr McQuan 87
More from around the web