Philippines Asia's Strongest Performi...

Philippines Asia's Strongest Performing Economy

There are 6095 comments on the Manila Bulletin story from Nov 23, 2012, titled Philippines Asia's Strongest Performing Economy. In it, Manila Bulletin reports that:

THE value of Philippine merchandise exports grew by 22.8% to $4.8 billion in September, 2012, higher than the $3.9 billion shipped out in the same month in 2011, making the country the strongest performer among Southeast and East Asian nations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Manila Bulletin.

xyz

Grays, UK

#4528 May 2, 2013
heresssssssssssssss kenny wrote:
<quoted text>
bwhahahahha -things must be very sad in your country when you have nothing to do but try (in vain) to belittle the success currently being enjoyed by the Philippines lol Loserrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Come on dude lets be real

What is this success that the pinoys are enjoying?

Like having a bath in muddy water, living in slum? leaving the country so they can wash bums to earn more than doctors?

Even in the poorest country you will see pinoy washing bums or doing achay jobs or selling themselves. Is this called enjoying the country's success? Surely this is a sign of failure.
xyz

Grays, UK

#4529 May 2, 2013
Cev wrote:
<quoted text>
CORRECT!
A study has shown that China has 20 MILLION PROSTITUTES!
That's the size of 2 MAJOR CHINESE CITY POPULATED WITH CHINESE PROSTITUTES, or the size of TAIWAN POPULATED WITH CHINESE PROSTITUTES!
AMAZING!
China is also the WORLD'S NUMBER ONE EXPORTER OF PROSTITUTES!
Well that's pretty weak,

You should really quote than in percentage. Do you really think people are that dumb? maybe if you say than to a pinoy they might believe you.

Unless you don't know what percentage is then I understand. It must be the IQ thing doing the pinoy a disservice again.
heressssssssssss sss kenny

Las Piñas, Philippines

#4530 May 2, 2013
xyz wrote:
<quoted text>
Like having a bath in muddy water, living in slum? leaving the country so they can wash bums to earn more than doctors?
Even in the poorest country you will see pinoy washing bums or doing achay jobs or selling themselves. Is this called enjoying the country's success? Surely this is a sign of failure.
No the real sign of failure is belittling people in a third world country just so you can feel good about yourself -pathetic .Pray what was the UK's growth rate last year ?? oh thats right -less than 0% lol lame .

Las Piñas, Philippines

#4531 May 2, 2013
xyz wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW obiviously you even never been to a decent doctor here -let me guess you only ever visited free STD clinics Lol.

Las Piñas, Philippines

#4532 May 2, 2013
xyz - you rather need to learn to speak the queens english -bwhahahahahahhaa refugee.
lol

San Francisco, CA

#4533 May 2, 2013
xyz wrote:
<quoted text>
You should know as you love balut; love Nora Aunor and Tokwang..and you were born in Tondo. You're so bitter.......ng of your failure in life while in PH...
lol

San Francisco, CA

#4534 May 2, 2013
xyz wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that's pretty weak,
You should really quote than in percentage. Do you really think people are that dumb? maybe if you say than to a pinoy they might believe you.
Unless you don't know what percentage is then I understand. It must be the IQ thing doing the pinoy a disservice again.
Correct, it's your IQ thing doing the Malaysian disservice for talking of your bitterness against the Philippines. Grow up little Malaysian....
xyz

Grays, UK

#4535 May 2, 2013
So Im a Malaysian now?

haha silly lola
xyz

Grays, UK

#4537 May 2, 2013
<quoted text>
No the real sign of failure is belittling people in a third world country just so you can feel good about yourself -pathetic .Pray what was the UK's growth rate last year ?? oh thats right -less than 0% lol lame .
Come on dude. Tell us more about this success that the pinoys are enjoying? Finding tastier pagpag in the rubbish?

A 10% rise on a 100 pesos a day = 110 pesos, big deal.
A 0% rise whos already on £300 a day = is still a £300 a day.

I think pinoy need a lot more than 10% before that can be proud of themselves.

LMFAO
lol

San Francisco, CA

#4538 May 2, 2013
xyz wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on dude. Tell us more about this success that the pinoys are enjoying? Finding tastier pagpag in the rubbish?
LMFAO
Tell us more about your own success story, it might be more "interesting" than digesting why the poor are poor and they should not be proud of their failure in life. Let's wait for Pres. Aquino to make good of his promise to reduce poverty in PH...
Anonymous

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

#4539 May 2, 2013
Fcuking for money -its just one more thing (and the list is longggggggg ) that filipinas are better at than Malays lol -
exactly selling their bodies are what their good at! finaly you get to ur senses
Anonymous

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

#4540 May 2, 2013
xyz wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahahah exactly man!! thats what they enjoy in Manila! htey mmust've loved it that they wont want to change it so badly(based on their poverty level which hardly change in 5 year)
Anonymous

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

#4541 May 2, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct, it's your IQ thing doing the Malaysian disservice for talking of your bitterness against the Philippines. Grow up little Malaysian....
grow up pitiful pinay, get real and see the real philippines, its not more fun in the philippines
Anonymous

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

#4542 May 2, 2013
xyz wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO
noo they're tasting a tastier baluuuut
they have no success story, i mean with that kind of arrogance and pride on americanization
Ben

Philippines

#4543 May 2, 2013
xyz wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO
hey dude, all your rubbish talks mean nothing, you're just wasting your pathetic time and bandwidth trolling the philippine forums, who the fack cares which country is better and who's living in poverty or not? tell us, were you abused as a child?
Ben

Philippines

#4544 May 2, 2013
BaKuteH wrote:
<quoted text>
noo they're tasting a tastier baluuuut
they have no success story, i mean with that kind of arrogance and pride on americanization
Your insecurity makes you think other people are arrogant, stupid troll
Anonymous

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

#4545 May 2, 2013
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>
Your insecurity makes you think other people are arrogant, stupid troll
hahha and who are you to tell me? you want me to lie about "beautiful" things that are going on in the ph??

Las Piñas, Philippines

#4546 May 2, 2013
xyz wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO
Bwhahahahahaha yeah right you earn 300 quid per day -and you spend all your time posting on topix -tell the truth your on the dole you silly twerp.

Las Piñas, Philippines

#4547 May 2, 2013
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>
hey dude, all your rubbish talks mean nothing, you're just wasting your pathetic time and bandwidth trolling the philippine forums, who the fack cares which country is better and who's living in poverty or not? tell us, were you abused as a child?
yyup he was abbused up the old poohole -that is why he is able to talk so much shite so fast.
Ben

Philippines

#4548 May 2, 2013
<quoted text>
yyup he was abbused up the old poohole -that is why he is able to talk so much shite so fast.
he's a childish troll seeking attention, thinks this forum is a facken school yard, lol!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tense China-Japan relations overshadow the case... 19 min Fernando 325
Why do chinese girls like to marry filipino men? (Sep '13) 20 hr going thru 23
India outpastes China becomes the fastest growi... Thu slumdog india 19
News Germany's Merkel signals Japan could do more to... Thu IRADRUDAEGUMIDEBD... 394
how would you destroy china? :d (Jul '12) Jun 30 Raj 1,690
News China's Great Wall 'is disappearing' Jun 29 PAUL SHYKORA arts 2
Poll China + Pakistan vs. India + Russia, who WINS? (May '13) Jun 29 Raj Chanani 881
More from around the web