Philippines Asia's Strongest Performing Economy

Nov 23, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Manila Bulletin

THE value of Philippine merchandise exports grew by 22.8% to $4.8 billion in September, 2012, higher than the $3.9 billion shipped out in the same month in 2011, making the country the strongest performer among Southeast and East Asian nations.

Comments (Page 207)

Showing posts 4,121 - 4,140 of6,095
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
2 Cents

Taipei, Taiwan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have nothing better to expose but yourself as expert when it comes to prostitution....
I do not believe any Filipino father or husbands are proud for their wives and daughters to be prostitute..You might be talking about yourself being proud of your wife and daughter to be prostitute.
Some Filipino fathers and husbands might pretend to accept it but deep in their hearts they feel shame.....
Better put your foot in your mouth for talking shamelessly...
Whatever pare. You obviously are in a state of denial. I've stated many times that I support a women's ownership of her own body and no one has a right to tell them that they can't sell sexual services if they want to. I am not judgmental like a lot of hypocrites and don't think of prostitutes as scum and in fact treat them the same way I would treat a friend. I have met and dined with many of their family members in the provinces and they have nothing but pride for their daughters, girlfriends and wives and are very grateful to them for providing for the family. Prostitutes in the Philippines make more money than lawyers. In fact, many Filipina actresses also moonlight as high priced prostitutes. Again, there is nothing wrong with this so I'm not sure why think I'm "talking shamelessly."

CCP are WEAK as QING

Surrey, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
I'm always cautious when people put sites on here, that don't pull up.......
This one works, but link quickly before the CCP gremlins hack it too....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asi...
Martin Nuke

Makati, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

That makes China the sex capital of the world.
BakUteH

Asia/Pacific Region

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

I would agree if japan is hahahaha
Philippines is 2nd in South East Asia just nehind Thailand as sex capital of SEA
But in ph it comes more to affordability and under age
It is Amazing

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Martin Nuke wrote:
Until Philippines, India, etc are wipe off the map of the world, the coveted title does not belongs to China.

SO just be HUMBLE and accepted it, Pinoy.
Females from 3rd World nations e.g. a poverty stricken nations like Philippines needs cash to feed their children and survive.

China has already enter into the next level and beyond you.

And indeed Manila is still a 3rd World SEX Capital by any account.

Another thing, all the capital mainly portfolio investment that was parked in Manila and the rest of the ASEAN states temporarily will be returning back to Malaysia after our General Election to be held shortly.

While Pinoys may tagged themselves as an Asian Tigers based on 6.5% GDP growth much like another name "West Philippines Sea",
Manila GDP will soon be seeing a sudden reversal and its plus growth short-lived.

All the indications of a FAKE and COOKED UP economy rather and it cannot survived a slightest crisis unlike Hong Kong which has the backing of the world strong foreign reserves, China behind it.

If speculators like George Soros and associates planned another attack, financially, the aftermath Philippines will be as poor as a Church mice.
BakUteH

Asia/Pacific Region

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

It is Amazing wrote:
<quoted text>
Until Philippines, India, etc are wipe off the map of the world, the coveted title does not belongs to China.
Females from 3rd World nations e.g. a poverty stricken nations like Philippines needs cash to feed their children and survive.
Another thing, all the capital mainly portfolio investment that was parked in Manila and the rest of the ASEAN states temporarily will be returning back to Malaysia after our General Election to be held shortly.
While Pinoys may tagged themselves as an Asian Tigers based on 6.5% GDP growth much like another name "West Philippines Sea",
Manila GDP will soon be seeing a sudden reversal and its plus growth short-lived.
All the indications of a FAKE and COOKED UP economy rather and it cannot survived a slightest crisis unlike Hong Kong which has the backing of the world strong foreign reserves, China behind it.
If speculators like George Soros and associates planned another attack, financially, the aftermath Philippines will be as poor as a Church mice.
Third world sex capital i like the word hahahaha, but admittingly Africa may claim the title its just not as famous as Ph current and ramptant Aids prevented it

The only thing that make pinoy survive today is through sex industry, and not to mention those 16 million who went overseas bringing some dollars back to the country
heressssssssssss sss kenny

San Pedro, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

It is Amazing wrote:
<quoted text>
bwhahahahha -things must be very sad in your country when you have nothing to do but try (in vain) to belittle the success currently being enjoyed by the Philippines lol Loserrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
It is Amazing

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

heresssssssssssssss kenny wrote:
<quoted text>
bwhahahahha -things must be very sad in your country when you have nothing to do but try (in vain) to belittle the success currently being enjoyed by the Philippines lol Loserrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
YES. It is indeed insensitive of us Malaysians to flatten your little molehills otherwise how would you be able to blow these imaginary mountains out of proportion and called them GREAT successes.

We have to respect your right to remain NAIVE or IGNORANT.
After all that is what HAPPINESS is all about in Manila and one has to admire your President who is so adept in making people proud, happy and complacent in their everyday lives.

But unfortunately we Malaysians are not the only guilty one. Even the new Pope at the Vatican thought so during his inauguration. It is so sad, indeed!

San Pedro, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

It is Amazing wrote:
<quoted text>
YES. It is indeed insensitive of us Malaysians to flatten your little molehills otherwise how would you be able to blow these imaginary mountains out of proportion and called them GREAT successes.
After all that is what HAPPINESS is all about in Manila and one has to admire your President who is so adept in making people proud, happy and complacent in their everyday lives.
But unfortunately we Malaysians are not the only guilty one. Even the new Pope at the Vatican thought so during his inauguration. It is so sad, indeed!
thats so funny a ragheaded muslim like you trying to use the Pope as an allie bwhahahahahahhaha Pathetic as always .
BakUteH

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

heresssssssssssssss kenny wrote:
<quoted text>
there is nothing no success in Malaysia that pinoy had achieved except filling the population of the red light district
BakUteH

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

It is Amazing wrote:
<quoted text>
they're ignorant, naive and bunch of bastards, the true happiness of being pinoy is to admire the so called "success" while ignoring slum, prostitute, smokey mountain, and its wretched people

in Manila is all about being "westerned" "americanized" "english language" and be proud of it, but in fact are begging to get out from that sh!thole
Cev

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Martin Nuke wrote:
CORRECT!

A study has shown that China has 20 MILLION PROSTITUTES!

That's the size of 2 MAJOR CHINESE CITY POPULATED WITH CHINESE PROSTITUTES, or the size of TAIWAN POPULATED WITH CHINESE PROSTITUTES!

AMAZING!

China is also the WORLD'S NUMBER ONE EXPORTER OF PROSTITUTES!
Cev

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

BakUteH wrote:
<quoted text>
there is nothing no success in Malaysia that pinoy had achieved except filling the population of the red light district
Yeah? So how come the Filipinos are taking your jobs then?

LOL.

Guess that makes us better.. You probably got fired and had your job taken by a Filipino.

Don't be so angry!:D
Cev

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

BakUteH wrote:
<quoted text>
they're ignorant, naive and bunch of bastards, the true happiness of being pinoy is to admire the so called "success" while ignoring slum, prostitute, smokey mountain, and its wretched people
in Manila is all about being "westerned" "americanized" "english language" and be proud of it, but in fact are begging to get out from that sh!thole
Not really.

I guess you don't know what you're talking about. Too bad.

I think you're still butthurt after having a Filipino take away your dream job.
BakUteH

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Cev wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah? So how come the Filipinos are taking your jobs then?
LOL.
Guess that makes us better.. You probably got fired and had your job taken by a Filipino.
Don't be so angry!:D
no pinoy here do any proffesional job :/ all they did is clean the street, office boy, toilet cleaner, hooker thats all
BakUteH

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Cev wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really.
I guess you don't know what you're talking about. Too bad.
I think you're still butthurt after having a Filipino take away your dream job.
hahaha pinoy taking my dream job? seriously thats the best oyu can think if?

i do know what am i talking about, americanized is what you lived for right?
BakUteH

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Cev wrote:
<quoted text>
CORRECT!
A study has shown that China has 20 MILLION PROSTITUTES!
That's the size of 2 MAJOR CHINESE CITY POPULATED WITH CHINESE PROSTITUTES, or the size of TAIWAN POPULATED WITH CHINESE PROSTITUTES!
AMAZING!
China is also the WORLD'S NUMBER ONE EXPORTER OF PROSTITUTES!
20 million is close to 1% of the whole country's population get real while in the Philippines its nearly between 800000-1500000 not to mention the ones that work overseas an estimate mention around 500000 prostitute globally is from the Philippines

Estimates made in 1993/4 suggest that there were between 140,000 to 230,000 prostitutes in Indonesia. In Malaysia, the estimated figures for working prostitutes range from 43,000 to 142,000, but the higher figure is more probable, according to the ILO analysis. In the Philippines, estimates range from 100,000 to 600,000, but the likelihood is that there are nearly half a million prostitutes in the country. In Thailand, the Ministry of Public Health survey recorded 65,000 prostitutes in 1997 but unofficial sources put the figure between 200,000 to 300,000. There are also tens of thousands of Thai and Filipino prostitutes working in other countries. The prostitutes are mainly women, but there are also male, transvestite and child prostitutes.
BakUteH

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Number of Prostitutes in China
in TRANSNATIONAL CRIME
The leading sex-worker advocate in China estimates that there are no fewer than 5 million women working as prostitutes in China. This figure is in line with previous figures, where it was reported that there are between one to ten million prostitutes in China bac in 2007.

Ye Haiyan also reported that the lower end brothels in China charge customers around $1.50 (10 Yuna) for sex with a prostitute. For brothels in the capital Beijing, the price of prostitution is reportedly between $100 to $400.

(Prostitution prices on the black market.)

Source: Paul Mooney,“China’s Sex-Worker Warrior Ye Haiyan Fights for Prostitutes’ Rights,” Daily Beast, July 31, 2012.

your lie has been uncovered! hah i knew it pinoy would give bulcraps

San Pedro, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

BakUteH wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha pinoy taking my dream job? seriously thats the best oyu can think if?
i do know what am i talking about, americanized is what you lived for right?
Bwhahahahhaha it is obvious that you dont have ANY job -seems with the amount of time you have to sit and post here all day that you are not even considered for the lowest of the low jobs hahahahah WHAT A LOSERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR lol-does your Govt pay you a pension to you live ? or does your family support you due to your metal retardation ?

San Pedro, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Fcuking for money -its just one more thing (and the list is longggggggg ) that filipinas are better at than Malays lol -

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,121 - 4,140 of6,095
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

33 Users are viewing the China Forum right now

Search the China Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Why do Nepalese hate Indians? (Aug '13) 12 min Thapa 134
do chinese girls want black man husband? (Oct '08) 3 hr Captain Kirk 2,423
Can China be Trusted? 4 hr Taiwanese 8
NEWS: China BEGS Philippines to delay case 6 hr lct 159
US caught in own web of lies 13 hr lct 1
Taiwan MUST NOT sign the trade pact with China !!! 13 hr McGold 99
Indonesia equips frigates, corvette with stealt... 14 hr Ottoman 1
•••
•••