Philippines Asia's Strongest Performi...

Philippines Asia's Strongest Performing Economy

There are 6070 comments on the Manila Bulletin story from Nov 23, 2012, titled Philippines Asia's Strongest Performing Economy. In it, Manila Bulletin reports that:

THE value of Philippine merchandise exports grew by 22.8% to $4.8 billion in September, 2012, higher than the $3.9 billion shipped out in the same month in 2011, making the country the strongest performer among Southeast and East Asian nations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Manila Bulletin.

amc

Quezon City, Philippines

#3644 Apr 5, 2013
Hahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
The bitterness you're feeling is understandable. So just leave and stop your bad mouthing. You are looking more and more pathetic.
bitterness doesnt describe me at all.

mocking and condemning and poking sticks at hypocrites and cowards is my hobby.

just explain why you are allowed to buy any land you wish in the US, but refuse to sell a sq. meter of land in the fils to a foreigner.
probably if the truth is really known you dont have any actual legitimate land records in your municipal offices that make land transfer possible and painless. this i know for a fact. you are the one that looks pathetic and indolent.

then turn around and proclaim your great country is a democracy? hahahahaha

3rd world and slipping backwards.
amc

Quezon City, Philippines

#3645 Apr 5, 2013
Hahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
No wonder, you're probably living in one of the slums in Manila
are you new at this insult game? youre failing badly. 3rd grade grad?

par for the course
Nongrata

San Juan, Philippines

#3646 Apr 5, 2013
Bakulaw wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't welcome foreigners to come to the Philippines.
You won't let them own land. They can only own 40% of any company even though everyones knows they put in 100% of the finance. No foreign born person can run for any government position. How is that welcoming?
When a Filipino goes to Canada or Australia etc they can do all those things. That's why they like to have the option to leave...
Oh please don’t hold it against us, trust me we welcome foreigners and we exert efforts to convince the world that it’s more fun in the Philippines :) It’s just that those restrictions (which are typical btw in poorer countries like the Philippines) are put in place as safety nets against possible take over of lands, properties, and businesses by people from richer nations using their stronger purchasing power, which can in turn lead to certain economic complexities like wild land speculation that will shoot up prices beyond the reach of ordinary pinoys, who even without foreign competition, can hardly afford these properties.
amc

Quezon City, Philippines

#3647 Apr 5, 2013
Nongrata wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please don’t hold it against us, trust me we welcome foreigners and we exert efforts to convince the world that it’s more fun in the Philippines :) It’s just that those restrictions (which are typical btw in poorer countries like the Philippines) are put in place as safety nets against possible take over of lands, properties, and businesses by people from richer nations using their stronger purchasing power, which can in turn lead to certain economic complexities like wild land speculation that will shoot up prices beyond the reach of ordinary pinoys, who even without foreign competition, can hardly afford these properties.
its a double edged sword then. the reality? majority of flips will never be able to buy any land of any kind in their own country. why. no damned $$$$$$$$ and no hope of any damned $$$$$$$$$.

those lifestyles are reserved for your wealthy only. youre not invited to participate in land ownership in your own country either. majority of flips i know live in and on property belonging to their parents and never go any further and usually end up selling when some one dies to pay for the funeral. thats the reality.

look to your own politicians for wild land speculation. only way foreigners will compete with them is to buy them out. ok fine then. better and more honest dealings.

put a limit on the size of foreign land ownership. make it legal only for private residences and allow them to use their land for their own small biz if they wish. tax them. they are used to it.

youll see improvements being made. locals put to work.$$$$ added to your local economy.

ive had several land dealings here via proxy of course and the process is a complete and total nightmare of confusion and outdated legal papers. land markers are moved on a regular basis to suit the new buyers wishes and then never recorded. now your land is mine, because im a registered surveyor and i say so. hahahaha

come on. improve your lives . sell to westerners. youll have real resorts. real developed beaches. improved hihways and remote areas opened to even yourselves for vacations. more airports and flights to exotic places youve never been able to go to.
clean cr`s and no bed bugs.:)
youll have real landfills. real water treatment centers. no more open drains. better schools. better clinics. less corruption.

you will be able to look to your future for once with a positive attitude. things can really change if change is what you really want.

Since: Apr 09

Philippines

#3648 Apr 5, 2013
amc wrote:
<quoted text>
its a double edged sword then. the reality? majority of flips will never be able to buy any land of any kind in their own country. why. no damned $$$$$$$$ and no hope of any damned $$$$$$$$$.
those lifestyles are reserved for your wealthy only. youre not invited to participate in land ownership in your own country either. majority of flips i know live in and on property belonging to their parents and never go any further and usually end up selling when some one dies to pay for the funeral. thats the reality.
look to your own politicians for wild land speculation. only way foreigners will compete with them is to buy them out. ok fine then. better and more honest dealings.
put a limit on the size of foreign land ownership. make it legal only for private residences and allow them to use their land for their own small biz if they wish. tax them. they are used to it.
youll see improvements being made. locals put to work.$$$$ added to your local economy.
ive had several land dealings here via proxy of course and the process is a complete and total nightmare of confusion and outdated legal papers. land markers are moved on a regular basis to suit the new buyers wishes and then never recorded. now your land is mine, because im a registered surveyor and i say so. hahahaha
come on. improve your lives . sell to westerners. youll have real resorts. real developed beaches. improved hihways and remote areas opened to even yourselves for vacations. more airports and flights to exotic places youve never been able to go to.
clean cr`s and no bed bugs.:)
youll have real landfills. real water treatment centers. no more open drains. better schools. better clinics. less corruption.
you will be able to look to your future for once with a positive attitude. things can really change if change is what you really want.
Hey bro, another foreigner was murdered this time here in Barretto. Manager of the Blue Rock Hotel and restaurant was shot in the head last night after he fired 9 kitchen employees for ripping off the food.

No arrest, go figure.
amc

Quezon City, Philippines

#3649 Apr 5, 2013
Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey bro, another foreigner was murdered this time here in Barretto. Manager of the Blue Rock Hotel and restaurant was shot in the head last night after he fired 9 kitchen employees for ripping off the food.
No arrest, go figure.
figure it as normal procedure. i do have to say that any foreigner that takes up such a profession here has got massive ballz or an over inflated ego thinking they can never have any problems.

i prefer my low profile poor appearing life just fine. when im alone or just me and my wife we take the old beater car and never have a problem.

we both know that no matter how much extortion you pay that sooner or later your number will come up.

sorry for this guy indeed. it sux to know life is so cheap to flips. at least 9 people know who the murderer is and they approve and theyll be in church tomorrow i guess.

sux.

Since: Apr 09

Philippines

#3650 Apr 5, 2013
Hahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
This coming from a guy who begged for residency in the Philippines, but got DENIED! hahaha
No never applied for residency. Never will. How can I not being married to a Pinay. Childish rantings from a juvenile mind. Hey where is the pedophile accusations man your slipping.
heressssssssss kenny

Calamba City, Philippines

#3651 Apr 6, 2013
amc wrote:
<quoted text>
its a double edged sword then. the reality? majority of flips will never be able to buy any land of any kind in their own country. why. no damned $$$$$$$$ and no hope of any damned $$$$$$$$$.
those lifestyles are reserved for your wealthy only. youre not invited to participate in land ownership in your own country either. majority of flips i know live in and on property belonging to their parents and never go any further and usually end up selling when some one dies to pay for the funeral. thats the reality.
look to your own politicians for wild land speculation. only way foreigners will compete with them is to buy them out. ok fine then. better and more honest dealings.
put a limit on the size of foreign land ownership. make it legal only for private residences and allow them to use their land for their own small biz if they wish. tax them. they are used to it.
youll see improvements being made. locals put to work.$$$$ added to your local economy.
ive had several land dealings here via proxy of course and the process is a complete and total nightmare of confusion and outdated legal papers. land markers are moved on a regular basis to suit the new buyers wishes and then never recorded. now your land is mine, because im a registered surveyor and i say so. hahahaha
come on. improve your lives . sell to westerners. youll have real resorts. real developed beaches. improved hihways and remote areas opened to even yourselves for vacations. more airports and flights to exotic places youve never been able to go to.
clean cr`s and no bed bugs.:)
youll have real landfills. real water treatment centers. no more open drains. better schools. better clinics. less corruption.
you will be able to look to your future for once with a positive attitude. things can really change if change is what you really want.
have to agree with the land registration -it can be a nightmare for those that are not awake or easy to con- if it sounds too good to be true or you are promised a speedy transaction you are being lied to - to do things the right way here takes time -to get clean title can take around a year -although there are faster (yet still legal) ways of doing things -knowing the right people sure helps .
atilla the Han

Chiswick, Australia

#3652 Apr 6, 2013
amc wrote:
<quoted text>
its a double edged sword then. the reality? majority of flips will never be able to buy any land of any kind in their own country. why. no damned $$$$$$$$ and no hope of any damned $$$$$$$$$.
those lifestyles are reserved for your wealthy only. youre not invited to participate in land ownership in your own country either. majority of flips i know live in and on property belonging to their parents and never go any further and usually end up selling when some one dies to pay for the funeral. thats the reality.
look to your own politicians for wild land speculation. only way foreigners will compete with them is to buy them out. ok fine then. better and more honest dealings.
put a limit on the size of foreign land ownership. make it legal only for private residences and allow them to use their land for their own small biz if they wish. tax them. they are used to it.
youll see improvements being made. locals put to work.$$$$ added to your local economy.
ive had several land dealings here via proxy of course and the process is a complete and total nightmare of confusion and outdated legal papers. land markers are moved on a regular basis to suit the new buyers wishes and then never recorded. now your land is mine, because im a registered surveyor and i say so. hahahaha
come on. improve your lives . sell to westerners. youll have real resorts. real developed beaches. improved hihways and remote areas opened to even yourselves for vacations. more airports and flights to exotic places youve never been able to go to.
clean cr`s and no bed bugs.:)
youll have real landfills. real water treatment centers. no more open drains. better schools. better clinics. less corruption.
you will be able to look to your future for once with a positive attitude. things can really change if change is what you really want.
yeah!!! democrazy at its best!!!

“China, follow Internat'l Law!”

Since: Jun 12

United States of America

#3653 Apr 6, 2013
amc wrote:
<quoted text>
berkeley...... where they separate the men from the boys with a crow bar. yep. sounds about right for you.
Insults wont take away my BERKELEY Diploma.

lol!

Dont tell me WU MAO education is SUPERIOR hahaha!

“China, follow Internat'l Law!”

Since: Jun 12

United States of America

#3654 Apr 6, 2013
PENES getting Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahaha Where Aquino go, he exit from the back door unlike the Chinese dignitaries, they are accorded a RED CARPET WELCOME and a formal state dinner.
Strange for China which according to you has NO GOOD DIPLOMATIC RELATIONSHIP.
Grow up, kiddy. PENES Pnoy is not in the same league.
Really? hahahah

You know they treatment is FAKE!

Any person on EARTH knows that CHINA has NO GOOD relations with its neighbors.

That's not a question at all, THAT IS A FACT wahahahaha!

You just need to read the NEWS everyday.

“China, follow Internat'l Law!”

Since: Jun 12

United States of America

#3655 Apr 6, 2013
VIVA CHINA wrote:
Let me modify the title
Philippines Asia's Strongest Performing Idiot.
Says who?

A WU MAO?

wahahahahah!

“China, follow Internat'l Law!”

Since: Jun 12

United States of America

#3656 Apr 6, 2013
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE wrote:
<quoted text>
quit WANKING U STUPID APE
.
.
Mar 15, 2013
U.S. drone strikes violate Pakistan's sovereignty, says UN
http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2013/03/15...
I won't quit, sorry.

“China, follow Internat'l Law!”

Since: Jun 12

United States of America

#3657 Apr 6, 2013
passer-by wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed. Each time he attended the ASEAN meeting last year, he and his foreign affairs minister quarrelled ferociously with Mr. Hun Sen, the host.
A show of lacking diplomatic experience and a serious violation of diplomatic etiquette required between civilised nations.
A wu mao supporting a WU MAO lol.

Maybe he talks to himself hahahah.

Cambodia is CHINA'S dog. The Philippines, as A DEMOCRATIC COUNTRY has the right to EXPRESS its opinions.

Cambodia made a DECISION without consulting other ASEAN members, a clear serious violation of diplomatic etiquette required among civilized nations.

tee hee.

“China, follow Internat'l Law!”

Since: Jun 12

United States of America

#3658 Apr 6, 2013
Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
We stay for family personal business that needs attended to. Beside that I would never live here. I should be on my way out next month to Thailand permanently, hopefully.
All joking aside it's just way too dirty, corrupt and believe it or not it's now too expensive. Especially what people expect you to donate from birthdays to holiday's, weddings, births, graduations, fiestas, funerals, schooling and if you don't pay in your an asshole to them.
The imaginary character talks again wahahaha.

Are you from la la land? hahahah

“China, follow Internat'l Law!”

Since: Jun 12

United States of America

#3659 Apr 6, 2013
passer-by wrote:
<quoted text>Typical Pinoy mentality.
Most of them want to flock to your county or others (even small places like Singapore and Hong Kong).
But they want you to leave their country.
Double standards.
I am sure you do not need to rely on PH welfare and medical benefits.
Are Pinoys genuinely friendly and fair? What a shame!
Generalization. No solid proof.

“China, follow Internat'l Law!”

Since: Jun 12

United States of America

#3660 Apr 6, 2013
PENES getting Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahaha Where Aquino go, he exit from the back door unlike the Chinese dignitaries, they are accorded a RED CARPET WELCOME and a formal state dinner.
Strange for China which according to you has NO GOOD DIPLOMATIC RELATIONSHIP.
Grow up, kiddy. PENES Pnoy is not in the same league.
PH-US launch Balikatan 2013 amid China row

http://www.rappler.com/nation/25583-us-ph-lau...

Amid the twin threat of China’s continuing aggression over territorial disputes in the South China Sea and North Korea’s war posturing against South Korea and the United States, the Philippines will host the 2013 Balikatan.

A combined 8,000 Filipino and American soldiers, a flotilla of modern warships, plus 20 additional US aircrafts would take part in the annual exercises, which are being held based on a 1951 Mutual Defense Treaty between the two countries.

1. Australia,

2. Brunei,

3. Japan,

4. Republic of Korea, and

5. Thailand

WILL ALSO PARTICIPATE.

They will unite with high ranking officers from the AFP and US Military in the Multinational Maritime Security Roundtable Discussion in Camp Aguinaldo.

http://manilastandardtoday.com/2013/04/04/bal...
PENES getting Stupidier

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#3661 Apr 6, 2013
When 1 peso ARSEHOLENESIAN is dreaming about a PENES lead ASEAN

the Sultan of Brunie, the new Chair of ASEAN flew into Beijing to meet the NEW CHINESE LEADER.

The visit is interpreted by many analysts as an atonement for the TROUBLE caused by ASEAN spoilt kid and troublemaker Pnoy Regime in Philippines and China leadership in ASIA.

Nevertheless the Sultan was accord a WELCOME that befits a SULTAN and he is mighty pleased about it. China has not discriminate Brunei, the smallest nation in ASEAN. That is MANNER and unlike the RUDE PENES who deserved what they are getting today from both China and Malaysia.

Poor Poor PENES STill DREAMING! Wake up or your banana meant for exported may perished in over extended stay in the Godowns waiting to be shipped. Hahahaha

The Strongest economy in ASIA has an economy whose ranking is below that of Indonesia, Thailand, Singapore or Malaysia itself and the size of China Military Budget.

Only problem is China MIlitary Budget is growing faster than the PENES inflated economy and population. Hahahahah

Since: Apr 09

Philippines

#3662 Apr 6, 2013
Austronesian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
The imaginary character talks again wahahaha.
Are you from la la land? hahahah
No but Im staying in lala land.
PENES getting Stupidier

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#3663 Apr 6, 2013
Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
No but Im staying in lala land.
Look like lala land read Makati, PHILIPPINES.

Hahahahahahah

Is that a NEW NAME for Philippines by the PENES themselves? Hahahahahah

I prefer Ba NaNa land! Hahahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Chinese state councilor urges to bring S... 10 hr Ainu 4
News Boy urinates in Vancouver bin, anti-China vitri... (Sep '13) Mon yourinluck 18
News China begins operating world's largest radio te... Sun Stephany McDowell 1
China vs India: Nothing to compare (Apr '13) Sep 25 USA USA 9
News Chinese space station to fall out of sky. Who r... Sep 24 butters_ 6
why are chinese ugly? (Aug '13) Sep 24 Zita Reticulai 15
News Gay man sues hospital for attempting to - cure ... Sep 24 TrapMusic 43
More from around the web