Philippines Asia's Strongest Performing Economy

Nov 23, 2012 Full story: Manila Bulletin 6,091

THE value of Philippine merchandise exports grew by 22.8% to $4.8 billion in September, 2012, higher than the $3.9 billion shipped out in the same month in 2011, making the country the strongest performer among Southeast and East Asian nations.

Full Story

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#3547 Apr 3, 2013
There is no manufacturing growth, The economy consists of call center agents.

Sadly they Filipino mentality is F'n even this up. The corruption is causing companies to leave. That and the bad accents, most people hangup on the "hi mom sir" agents haha

“I get paid 50 cents per post!”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#3548 Apr 3, 2013
pasig yankeeNY wrote:
Sadly they Filipino mentality is F'n even this up. The corruption is causing companies to leave. That and the bad accents, most people hangup on the "hi mom sir" agents haha
You is right. Philippin people is dirty. I no like theyre aksents. they talk like apes.

banana republik.

are you philipiin? Your picture is Manny. you stink too?
amc

Quezon City, Philippines

#3549 Apr 3, 2013
pasig yankeeNY wrote:
i needed the flip call center about 6 years ago. at the time it was very helpful and no problems with the speech.

sorry to hear its gone down now.

Location hidden

#3550 Apr 4, 2013
amc wrote:
<quoted text>
i needed the flip call center about 6 years ago. at the time it was very helpful and no problems with the speech.
sorry to hear its gone down now.
hahaha good good philipin is going down!
Hahaha

Pasay City, Philippines

#3551 Apr 4, 2013
linda wrote:
What I said above about immigration issues, and the desire for normal people to seek better life are very reasonable.
My comments about the need to comply with the laws are also reasonable.
You be the judge on this!!!
But some Pinoy user has flagged my posts "racy, mean, disgre".
It only shows that Pinoys have no respect of facts and the laws.
They are extremely self-centered.
What have they done that you think didn't comply with the laws?
Hahaha

Pasay City, Philippines

#3552 Apr 4, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
I'm sure she prefers American sausage. Just like your nieces.
Note the kind of language, clear signs of pedophilia
Hahaha

Pasay City, Philippines

#3553 Apr 4, 2013
linda wrote:
<quoted text>I migrated to Canada with an immigration visa for professionals.
Note that I do not take the short-cut unfairly, unlike what the Pinoys try to do in Hong Kong.
I went through the very rigid immigration application procedure prescribed by the Canadian govt. No tricks, and let them screen my qualifications to determine if I deserved the immigration visa.
Some of my friends in Singapore failed the tough immigration process of Canada and I am the luck one. They probably had lost some points in some categories of immigration assessment.
I also know some Singaporeans and Asians who came here on a work visa. They also tried to see whether they could stay by converting from work visa status to immigration status. Upon failure, they accepted it and returned to their home countries. That is why I said conversion from work visa status to immigration is never automatic and never guaranteed because everyone know upfront that work visa is different from an immigration visa.
But my friends accepted the decisions of Immigration Canada and never badmouthed the Canadian govt and the people here.
They still admire Canada and Canadians even they failed.
That is a better kind of attitude than that of the Pinoys.
Shortcuts? Some of them already worked for more than 20 years in HK, what shortcut are you talking about?
Hahaha

Pasay City, Philippines

#3554 Apr 4, 2013
@linda- tell us why you think these people are trying to take shortcuts.

Evangeline Banao Vallejos and Daniel Domingo have both resided in Hong Kong for 17 and 27 years respectively. Under normal residency laws, foreigners legally living within Hong Kong uninterrupted for seven years are eligible for permanent residency, which would allow them and their family the right of abode within the affluent tax free territory, the right to work, to vote in local government elections, and to obtain reduced travel restrictions on visiting Mainland China. However, because Vallejos and Domingo were working as a maid and a cleaner, they are ineligible for permanent residency status, something that their lawyers have argued is unconstitutional and amounts to discrimination. The court ruled against the plaintiffs, but debate continues to rage throughout Hong Kong.

Location hidden

#3555 Apr 4, 2013
Hahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
Shortcuts? Some of them already worked for more than 20 years in HK, what shortcut are you talking about?
close your mouth banana man.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#3556 Apr 4, 2013
Wu Mao wrote:
<quoted text>
You is right. Philippin people is dirty. I no like theyre aksents. they talk like apes.
banana republik.
are you philipiin? Your picture is Manny. you stink too?
Hey watch out, the Mongols are climbing over your wall lol lol lol!!! Stupid chinks never learn

Since: Apr 09

San Pedro, Philippines

#3557 Apr 4, 2013
Hahaha wrote:
@linda- tell us why you think these people are trying to take shortcuts.
Evangeline Banao Vallejos and Daniel Domingo have both resided in Hong Kong for 17 and 27 years respectively. Under normal residency laws, foreigners legally living within Hong Kong uninterrupted for seven years are eligible for permanent residency, which would allow them and their family the right of abode within the affluent tax free territory, the right to work, to vote in local government elections, and to obtain reduced travel restrictions on visiting Mainland China. However, because Vallejos and Domingo were working as a maid and a cleaner, they are ineligible for permanent residency status, something that their lawyers have argued is unconstitutional and amounts to discrimination. The court ruled against the plaintiffs, but debate continues to rage throughout Hong Kong.
Now why are these women so desperate to stay out of the Philippines. Your a new Tiger economy, things going so well yet they are desperate and leaving in droves. Do anything to be a citizen of another country. I wonder???????

Since: Apr 09

San Pedro, Philippines

#3558 Apr 4, 2013
Hahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
Now now. Short term memory loss? Have you thought of the possibility that this stems from the consequences of the botched Manila hostage crisis?

Maybe something about the PNP opening up on full auto into the bus killing innocent Chinese, PNP stealing wallets and cell phones of the victims. Mis-labeling bodies oh because how can you properly identify a victim if his wallet is gone.

Maybe just maybe the Chinese have a long memory and want to put the hurt on Filipino's anyway they can. Arrogant and stupid of these women to demand from the Chinese. All they did was piss them off big time.
Hahaha

Mandaluyong, Philippines

#3559 Apr 4, 2013
Wu Mao wrote:
<quoted text>
close your mouth banana man.
You shove it, fetus muncher.
Hahaha

Mandaluyong, Philippines

#3560 Apr 4, 2013
Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
Now why are these women so desperate to stay out of the Philippines. Your a new Tiger economy, things going so well yet they are desperate and leaving in droves. Do anything to be a citizen of another country. I wonder???????
She left when she was young I guess
Probably to avoid the invading pedophiles like you. Haha
Hahaha

Pasig City, Philippines

#3561 Apr 4, 2013
Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
Now now. Short term memory loss? Have you thought of the possibility that this stems from the consequences of the botched Manila hostage crisis?
Maybe something about the PNP opening up on full auto into the bus killing innocent Chinese, PNP stealing wallets and cell phones of the victims. Mis-labeling bodies oh because how can you properly identify a victim if his wallet is gone.
Maybe just maybe the Chinese have a long memory and want to put the hurt on Filipino's anyway they can. Arrogant and stupid of these women to demand from the Chinese. All they did was piss them off big time. TARANTADONG KANO TO, GUNGGONG TALAGA! HAHAHA
So you just proved that girl Linda wrong. Then you agree it was not a fair/objective process. Sometimes a person having shit for brains farts from the mouth. Flush your head in the toilet "bullied fat kid".
funny

Canada

#3562 Apr 4, 2013
pasig yankeeNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey watch out, the Mongols are climbing over your wall lol lol lol!!! Stupid chinks never learn
wu mao is not a chinaman. If he is, would he use such a derogatory name for himself?

he is a flip most likely, and he tried to be sarcastic.

in fact, in this chinese forum, non-chinese are more active than chinese people. chinamen get insulted with racial slurs in their own doorsteps (their own china forum).

u got tricked by a flip.
lol

San Francisco, CA

#3563 Apr 4, 2013
Just read an article that the Chinese government is encouraging its people to have "sea burials" and they offered free boats for the purpose.

After reading the thousands of pigs drown in their river...

what's next ?

Seafood lovers ..like seaweeds, etc.- mixed with human burials.... OMG!
lol

San Francisco, CA

#3564 Apr 4, 2013
"Citing the importance of peace and stability in Asia-Pacific region, the United States has thrown its full support behind the Philippines’ bid for arbitration in the United Nations to settle a territorial dispute with China in the West Philippine Sea (South China Sea)."
what an irony

Canada

#3565 Apr 4, 2013
lol wrote:
"Citing the importance of peace and stability in Asia-Pacific region, the United States has thrown its full support behind the Philippines’ bid for arbitration in the United Nations to settle a territorial dispute with China in the West Philippine Sea (South China Sea)."
Uncle Sam is among the few countries which refuses to sign UNCLOS.

Uncle Sam has no respect for not only your economic zone, but it never respects your 12 nautical miles line.

That is why Uncle Sam can conduct illegitimate espionage/surveillance activities 2 or 3 miles away from you coast line.

So by now I understand why some people say Pinoys have low IQ.
bad memory lingers

Canada

#3566 Apr 4, 2013
Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe just maybe the Chinese have a long memory and want to put the hurt on Filipino's anyway they can. Arrogant and stupid of these women to demand from the Chinese. All they did was piss them off big time.
http://www.topix.com/forum/wor ld/canada/TTPA619A552LRUL7Q

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hong Kong port losing market share in south China 14 min RayH 3
China approves experimental Ebola vaccine for c... 18 min RayH 1
Set aside hate, China's President Xi Jinping sa... 33 min TehO 45
You Chinks are inferior to us whites 7 hr YUIH 7
Top news of 2014 left public grasping for answers 11 hr _malon_goblok 1
In China, Expectant Dads Line Up to Experience ... 14 hr theidiotsdareunited 1
IQ And Race; Chinese Brains Are Bigger (Jan '12) 20 hr epep 59
More from around the web