Philippines Asia's Strongest Performi...

Philippines Asia's Strongest Performing Economy

There are 6095 comments on the Manila Bulletin story from Nov 23, 2012, titled Philippines Asia's Strongest Performing Economy. In it, Manila Bulletin reports that:

THE value of Philippine merchandise exports grew by 22.8% to $4.8 billion in September, 2012, higher than the $3.9 billion shipped out in the same month in 2011, making the country the strongest performer among Southeast and East Asian nations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Manila Bulletin.

“China, follow Internat'l Law!”

Since: Jun 12

United States of America

#3527 Apr 3, 2013
PENES getting Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
What ever NONSENSE you spout today or continue to do so tomorrow will not change a thing?
The TIME for talking in over in here as you have already exhausted all your argument.
The only OPTION is like I says, DECLARE WAR if PENES want to STEAL these lands that do not belongs to them.
Just like I says, why is the PENES not talking about the VIETNAMESE who claim is almost similar to China.
Obviously NOT, that is not the American Agenda yet.
DECLARE WAR without the protector USA consenting, that will be SUICIDAL for the PENES!
But like always PENES will continue to TALK and TALK, that is the only thing they are good at! They just love to listen to themselves TALKING and hence they develop the ability to sing!
UN TO CHINA: The Case against you WILL PROCEED even without your PARTICIPATION.

CHINA to PHILIPPINES: I beg for BILATERAL TALKS (crying)! BILATERAL TALKS wu hu hu hu hu PLEASSSSSEEEEEEE!

PHILIPPINES to CHINA: Stop BEGGING, here is the "F" sign, NO BILATERL TALKS....stop crying like a P*SYY!

lmao zedong!

United States of America

#3528 Apr 3, 2013
VIVA CHINA wrote:
Stupid guys cannot understand what a wise man is considering. I understand that you have been living in a place where always effected by west world. You cant see China's achievement since your media intentionally covered it, which made you see only negative news of China.
But I am in China I know how China and CCP is, of course as you said we have some corruption and pollution, but our government is still better than yours, we have a group of wise leaders, they can always deal with troubles well. I trust them and I am proud of them, so do most of Chinese.
Dont try to teach us what to do and what to be, because you are also being lied by your media.
China is a great country, although CCP made some mistakes, we forgave them. We witnessed the ability of dealing with troubles of CCP, they are outstanding.
We dont need absolute democracy, the elite politics is better than stupid clueless democracy.

CHINA to PHILIPPINES: I beg for BILATERAL TALKS (crying)! BILATERAL TALKS wu hu hu hu hu PLEASSSSSEEEEEEE!

PHILIPPINES to CHINA: Stop BEGGING, here is the "F" sign, NO BILATERL TALKS....stop crying like a P*SYY!

lmao zedong!

United States of America

#3529 Apr 3, 2013
xyz wrote:
<quoted text>
But Im not saying phil cannot claim sabah because they are a bunch of toothless.
LMFAO
We were ABLE TO SUE CHINA

a much larger COUNTRY than MALAYSIA.

So if we were able to AFFORD a MERCEDES, a COROLLA is NOTHING.

lmao zedong

United States of America

#3530 Apr 3, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Little man, my passport is black. I have firsthand experience.
But seems like you dont lol.

United States of America

#3531 Apr 3, 2013
linda wrote:
<quoted text>So you are supportive of the Sulu fighters!?
I BLASTED your CO WU MOA don the fake americans claim that sulu surrendered lmao!

United States of America

#3532 Apr 3, 2013
linda wrote:
<quoted text>I migrated to Canada with an immigration visa for professionals.
Note that I do not take the short-cut unfairly, unlike what the Pinoys try to do in Hong Kong.
I went through the very rigid immigration application procedure prescribed by the Canadian govt. No tricks, and let them screen my qualifications to determine if I deserved the immigration visa.
Some of my friends in Singapore failed the tough immigration process of Canada and I am the luck one. They probably had lost some points in some categories of immigration assessment.
I also know some Singaporeans and Asians who came here on a work visa. They also tried to see whether they could stay by converting from work visa status to immigration status. Upon failure, they accepted it and returned to their home countries. That is why I said conversion from work visa status to immigration is never automatic and never guaranteed because everyone know upfront that work visa is different from an immigration visa.
But my friends accepted the decisions of Immigration Canada and never badmouthed the Canadian govt and the people here.
They still admire Canada and Canadians even they failed.
That is a better kind of attitude than that of the Pinoys.
I've seen this article posted by WU-MAOS

another WU MAO article hahaha

WU MAO- means an INTERNET COMMENTATOR hired by the CPP who gets paid 50 cents per post. How cheap right?

lol

United States of America

#3533 Apr 3, 2013
Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Filipino in Canada, whats wrong you have an attitude issue?

lmao zedong!

United States of America

#3534 Apr 3, 2013
PENES getting Stupid wrote:
Still on PENES boast that they are ASIA STRONGEST ECONOMY.
I was browsing thru the 2012 World Hunger Index and I discovered Philippines, Indonesia, Vietnam and India all among the list of 60 nations mentioned.
As explained. Hunger is related to how we use land, water and energy. The growing scarcity of these resources puts more and more pressure on food security.
SO is the self proclaimed World STRONGEST ECONOMY Philippines,(In Philippines everything is self proclaimed starting with a self proclaim Sulu Sultan to a FAKE PENES President), the TERRORIST STATE of PHILIPPINES heading for disaster with her population explosion, a sign of when the human race is dying there.
Strangely China whom the Philippines proclaimed has more than 1 billion starving people was not in the list. Neither were Cambodia, Malaysia, etc. Maybe Philippines was secretly shipping banana aboard to China to evade taxes. Hahahahahahah
Philippines
is the odd man out in Asia,
once COLONIZED,
forever COLONIZED.
Que sera, sera
You are wrong

While CHINA prefers NOT to FOLLOW UN rules,

the Philippines stood up and ADVOCATED for settling the DISPUTE in A peaceful manner by going to the UN COURT.

CHINA, as a rising POWER should act like a ROLE MODEL.

But, instead of doing that,

CHINA published a map in their STATE ISSUED passports claiming the TERRITORIES and WATERS provided by the UN LAW of

1. VIETNAM,

2. INDIA

3. INDONESIA

4. MALAYSIA

5. VIETNAM

6. The Philippines

and

7. Brunei

Protests followed RIGHT AFTER from different countries in dispute with CHINA.

China is ALSO trying to RUIN the peaceful BROTHERHOOD of ASEAN by influencing its members NOT to support each other.

Also, CHINA is the #1 supporter of NORTH KOREA, the EVILEST nation in ASIA threatening the WORLD with its NUCLEAR WEAPONS.

----

It is very CLEAR that CHINA is the #1 ENEMY of ASIA

The #1 trouble maker of ASIA

The MOST EVIL NATION IN ASIA together with NORTH KOREA her BEST FRIEND.

and the MOST "NON" UN LAW follower in ASIA.

I dont WONDER asian NATIONS not trusting COMMUNIST EVIL CHINA.
IPENES getting stupid

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#3535 Apr 3, 2013
1. China is STUPID!
2. South Korea is STUPID!
3. Malaysia is STUPID!

They were accused of being STUPID and SCARE!

But why should they bother to entertain a thieving nation like yours? And out of 7,000 islands why are they only claiming these few island and shoals if they are not certain but on the other hands, 1. the law is against you 2. You don't have a legal argument 3. UNCLOS is not a blanket for nation to claim everything just because you extend your shore from 12 to 200 miles.

As for the rest of ASEAN, they have openly disagreed with you. See thye would not even agreed on a common communique in ASEAN meaning Philippines FAIL to get support.
Malaysia just learn a bitter lesson for her rhetoric with the thieving PENES over SABAH! Hard and bitter lesson for an outgoing Malaysian PM who thought he was too smart in broking a MNLF, MILF Abu Sayp deal. in Mindanao. Now he learned his lesson, he is dealing with double talking GREEDY PENES!

Funny! for Asia Bo 1 enemy as you alleged, Chinese President gets RED CARPET and STANDING GURAD OF HONOR WELCOME where he go compare with US President OBAMA who get a cold turkey reception in ASEAN Ministerial meeting.
As for Aquino, everybody avoided him as they know he is TROUBLE! Hence the tag TROUBLEMAKER OF ASEAN iS PHILIPPINES! Now with the PENES TERRORIST in SABAH, other members are practically patronizing Philippines, one of the weakest economy among them. To us, Philippines have neither the CLASS nor the MONEY to TALK BIG.

If you want to talk to China, better do it now because by 2018, China may not even want ot talk with you.

A PENES warship arresting Chinese fishermen drawn a lot of PATRIOTISM and a new Chinese GARRISON and FORTRESS next to her. That is PENES STUPIDITY to the highest level.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3536 Apr 3, 2013
crystal wrote:
<quoted text> OMG! you're still wide awake at this time? Couldn't sleep of thinking how to humiliate all the Filipino people? Go back to sleep!
C'mon Don.....What attitude issue?...lol....

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#3537 Apr 3, 2013
Austronesian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
But seems like you dont lol.
It is clear that you are blinded by nationalistic pride and receive your 'news' from suspect sources.

It is also obvious that you don't understand that a black passport is one issued to diplomatic service operators.

Please stop looking silly.
Pinoys defy logic

Edmonton, Canada

#3538 Apr 3, 2013
Many Pinoys are talking nonsense here.

Unfortunately, even their govt officials behave the same way.
amc

Quezon City, Philippines

#3539 Apr 3, 2013
Pinoys defy logic wrote:
its the ever pervasive indolent nature of the fils. its not unfortunate to them. for them its a blessing and their perennial meal ticket.

has to be the biggest "SHORT BUS" in the world.

United States of America

#3540 Apr 3, 2013
IPENES getting stupid wrote:
1. China is STUPID!
3. Malaysia is STUPID!
But why should they bother to entertain a thieving nation like yours? And out of 7,000 islands why are they only claiming these few island and shoals if they are not certain but on the other hands, 1. the law is against you 2. You don't have a legal argument 3. UNCLOS is not a blanket for nation to claim everything just because you extend your shore from 12 to 200 miles.
As for the rest of ASEAN, they have openly disagreed with you. See thye would not even agreed on a common communique in ASEAN meaning Philippines FAIL to get support.
Malaysia just learn a bitter lesson for her rhetoric with the thieving PENES over SABAH! Hard and bitter lesson for an outgoing Malaysian PM who thought he was too smart in broking a MNLF, MILF Abu Sayp deal. in Mindanao. Now he learned his lesson, he is dealing with double talking GREEDY PENES!
Funny! for Asia Bo 1 enemy as you alleged, Chinese President gets RED CARPET and STANDING GURAD OF HONOR WELCOME where he go compare with US President OBAMA who get a cold turkey reception in ASEAN Ministerial meeting.
As for Aquino, everybody avoided him as they know he is TROUBLE! Hence the tag TROUBLEMAKER OF ASEAN iS PHILIPPINES! Now with the PENES TERRORIST in SABAH, other members are practically patronizing Philippines, one of the weakest economy among them. To us, Philippines have neither the CLASS nor the MONEY to TALK BIG.
If you want to talk to China, better do it now because by 2018, China may not even want ot talk with you.
A PENES warship arresting Chinese fishermen drawn a lot of PATRIOTISM and a new Chinese GARRISON and FORTRESS next to her. That is PENES STUPIDITY to the highest level.
I bet if CHINA and MALAYSIA had STRONG CASES, they would have filed the CASE BEFORE THE UN long long long time ago.

lol

Even AN ordinary PERSON will be able to sense WHY are they scared of the COURT.

NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY, THE CASE will proceed even WITHOUT CHINA.

UN LAW will PREVAIL.

Your 9 dash claim will be INVALIDATED soon!

hahahaha

United States of America

#3541 Apr 3, 2013
IPENES getting stupid wrote:
1. China is STUPID!
3. Malaysia is STUPID!

lmao zedong!

United States of America

#3542 Apr 3, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
It is clear that you are blinded by nationalistic pride and receive your 'news' from suspect sources.
It is also obvious that you don't understand that a black passport is one issued to diplomatic service operators.
Please stop looking silly.
Nationalistic PRIDE? Of course if I KNOW my country is RIGHT then I would support my COUNTRY.

COMMON SENSE PLEASE.

It is VERY CLEAR that the PHILIPPINES has A VERY STRONG LEGAL BASIS. And that is WHY she has my support.

You know YOURSELF the CHINESE have no LEGAL BASIS and yet you still continue supporting them. If I'm blinded by nationalistic pride. SO WHAT ARE YOU?

Black Passport? I DONT GIVE a SH*T. Who does? lol. You are NOT GOD.

United States of America

#3543 Apr 3, 2013
Pinoys defy logic wrote:
No matter how you change the TOPIC

MR.WU MAO who is paid by the CHINESE government 50 cents per post.

YOU CANNOT CHANGE THE FACT that CHINA has NO LEGAL basis thats why she RAN AWAY FROM THE COURT.

CHINA is scared of the COURT because her claim is BOGUS.

I bet if CHINA had s STRONG CASE, she would have filed the CASE BEFORE THE UN long long time ago.

lmao zedong!

United States of America

#3544 Apr 3, 2013
amc wrote:
<quoted text>
its the ever pervasive indolent nature of the fils. its not unfortunate to them. for them its a blessing and their perennial meal ticket.
has to be the biggest "SHORT BUS" in the world.
UN COURT TO CHINA: The Case against you WILL PROCEED even without your PARTICIPATION.

PHILIPPINES to CHINA: Stop BEGGING, here is the "F" sign, NO BILATERAL TALKS....stop crying like a P*SYY!

lmao zedong!
amc

Quezon City, Philippines

#3545 Apr 3, 2013
Austronesian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
UN COURT TO CHINA: The Case against you WILL PROCEED even without your PARTICIPATION.
PHILIPPINES to CHINA: Stop BEGGING, here is the "F" sign, NO BILATERAL TALKS....stop crying like a P*SYY!
lmao zedong!
CHA CHINGGGGGGG !!! 50 more cents. you will soon be 100 aire. hahahahahahahahaha

think im the only one listening to you now.... not

United States of America

#3546 Apr 3, 2013
amc wrote:
<quoted text>
CHA CHINGGGGGGG !!! 50 more cents. you will soon be 100 aire. hahahahahahahahaha
think im the only one listening to you now.... not
More like for you.

YOU are hired by the CHINESE GOVERNMENT

YOU are a WU MAO DANG (Internet COMMENTATOR)

You get paid 50 cents per post

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/50_Cent_Party

Your task is to make china look good but in FACT the WORLD already knows what is the REAL CHINA lol.

PEOPLE HERE ARE NOT STUPID TO NOT SEE THAT THIS IS YOUR FULL-TIME JOB.

YOU ARE ALL OVER TOPIX BECAUSE YOU ARE HIRED FULL-TIME BY THE CCP RIGHT?

I JUST USED MY COMMON SENSE.

AMC IS ALL OVER TOPIX PROTECTING CHINA LOL

FYI

THE WORLD DOES NOT TRUST COMMUNISTS.

SO IT IS USELESS FOR YOU PROTECTING CHINA

STOP WASTING YOUR GOVERNMENT'S MONEY.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chinese province orders religion out of school 17 min Qixx 5
News Palestinian protester shot by Israeli troops dies (Aug '15) Thu Test 9
News Clash of the TV titans: will China win the pixe... Wed Russian Ainu 1
News Obama faces looming trade row with China Wed Isis Tranny Bathr... 2
News Q&A about the market turmoil in China and beyond Tue Test 2
News China pollution scandal: air, water in school n... Apr 28 toxic China 1
News Today in History - Thursday, April 21 Apr 28 truth 5
More from around the web