Philippines Asia's Strongest Performi...

Philippines Asia's Strongest Performing Economy

There are 6095 comments on the Manila Bulletin story from Nov 23, 2012, titled Philippines Asia's Strongest Performing Economy. In it, Manila Bulletin reports that:

THE value of Philippine merchandise exports grew by 22.8% to $4.8 billion in September, 2012, higher than the $3.9 billion shipped out in the same month in 2011, making the country the strongest performer among Southeast and East Asian nations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Manila Bulletin.

Hahaha

Santos, Philippines

#3236 Mar 24, 2013
That Malaysian / Chinaman is getting pulverized. He is getting more and more insane because he can't defend his stand anymore. He is drowning in Embarrassment.
Hehehe
Hahaha

Santos, Philippines

#3238 Mar 24, 2013
pasig yankeeNY wrote:
<quoted text>
He's just a little blinded by |Pinoy pride", it's a countrywide epidemic
It's actually a good thing for us, and truly horrific for you because it shows that you're slowly becoming scared since all the children you molested will soon be able to stand up for their rights because of this Pinoy pride epidemic.
PINOY claim dey peaceful

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#3239 Mar 24, 2013
Hahaha wrote:
That Malaysian / Chinaman is getting pulverized. He is getting more and more insane because he can't defend his stand anymore. He is drowning in Embarrassment.
Hehehe
You are just being CHILDISH as well as STUPID!

Posting the same SPAM 1000X does nothing to SUPPORT your argument except to show how STUPID and STUBBORN a typical PINOY like is?

Did you also SWEAR by your grandmother grave before that Malaysia is BROTHER-IN-ARM against China and when we question you about Sabah's claim and you conveniently ignored it then! Hahahaha

So you see why ASEAN like Hun Sen says is NOT with you! Because it has nothing to do with the majority of the ASEAN nation. It is a PINOY agenda acting for her master to create trouble for the region. Hahahah

There are so many answer given which you give incoherent and illogical replies?

Which is in fact a WASTE of TIME 1 peso ARSEHOLENESIAN!

Does the Sulu sultanate possesses an international legal personality?

You do know what is that, right!

Failing why do we bother to argue about ICJ verdict is very very CLEAR.
PINOY claim dey peaceful

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#3240 Mar 24, 2013
Hahaha wrote:
Hehehe
There was once a sycophant and I need not to tell you his ending.

In the end, he blew with the wind and was eliminated. Hahahahaha

BANANA has NO SPINE and neither do you! Hahahahahaha

Poor 1 peso PINOY calling all their opponent chinaman!!! Hahahahah

Why should I be bother when you PINOY proudly accepted your position as the dimmest individual on earth! Hahahaha
Hahaha

Santos, Philippines

#3242 Mar 24, 2013
PINOY claim dey peaceful wrote:
<quoted text>
There was once a sycophant and I need not to tell you his ending.
In the end, he blew with the wind and was eliminated. Hahahahaha
BANANA has NO SPINE and neither do you! Hahahahahaha
Poor 1 peso PINOY calling all their opponent chinaman!!! Hahahahah
Why should I be bother when you PINOY proudly accepted your position as the dimmest individual on earth! Hahahaha

Nonsense quacking. Quack quack quack
ikillyou

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

#3245 Mar 24, 2013
No one in this world either you are weak country or either strong.no one can win interm of war can you imagine what happen in iraq and afganistan and don't tell me the philippine is weakest armforces in asia but don't be ever sure even you have modern warfare or nuclear bomd you can't win againt the philippine cuz the are truely warrior than you are,,,,?

“China, follow Internat'l Law!”

Since: Jun 12

United States of America

#3246 Mar 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Posting the same SPAM 1000X does nothing to SUPPORT your argument except to show how STUPID and STUBBORN a typical PINOY like is?
Did you also SWEAR by your grandmother grave before that Malaysia is BROTHER-IN-ARM against China and when we question you about Sabah's claim and you conveniently ignored it then! Hahahaha
So you see why ASEAN like Hun Sen says is NOT with you! Because it has nothing to do with the majority of the ASEAN nation. It is a PINOY agenda acting for her master to create trouble for the region. Hahahah
I know right?

hahahaha!

The world is laughing at him right now lol!

United States of America

#3247 Mar 24, 2013
ikillyou wrote:
No one in this world either you are weak country or either strong.no one can win interm of war can you imagine what happen in iraq and afganistan and don't tell me the philippine is weakest armforces in asia but don't be ever sure even you have modern warfare or nuclear bomd you can't win againt the philippine cuz the are truely warrior than you are,,,,?
Also,

the UN/ international community thru ICJ will PROTECT the weak, aslong as they are right.

United States of America

#3248 Mar 24, 2013
Hahaha wrote:
<quoted text>.
Nonsense quacking. Quack quack quack
He is defeated lol!

United States of America

#3249 Mar 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Sulu is represented by the Philippines in the International Arena.

Now hove shame, think about your HONOR.

You have been successfully crushed here....

get some comfort food.

Go home and drink FETUS SOUP. lol
PINOY claim dey peaceful

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#3250 Mar 24, 2013
Austronesian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
get some comfort food.
Let examined your argument today?
1. Sulu is represented by the Philippines in the International Arena.

Sulu appointed Philippines to represent them. That is probably why the Aquino regime is so embarrassed to day. That is why you could never answer this question? Does the Sulu sultanate possesses an international legal personality? Because the answer is "NO".
Philippines who became INDEPENDENCE after agreeing and signing under the Treaty of Manila is subjected to all related Spanish Treaties signed on the colony e.g. British North Borneo Treaties Protocol of 1885.
British North Borneo Treaties Protocol of 1885 was signed by the British, Germany and Spain who was the predecessor government of the Philippines.
Article I British and Germany recognising the sovereignty of Spain over the Sulu Archipelago and Article III Spain relinquishing all claims to Borneo

Now explained to me, where is you so-called HONOR? Have you NO SHAME? ANd how did you crush me with your flimsy argument when you do not even understand INTERNATIONAL LAW?

2. get some comfort food.Go home and drink FETUS SOUP.

I think you do not understood Malaysian for yourself. Those above are taken by mainly folks in 3rd World nation such as the BANANA Republic of Philippines. What Proof do I have? You how your terrorist dismember the body of the Policeman, look like they wanted to COOK him before they run away.
Monkey urine-banana cocktail still works for you!!! Hahahahaha
PINOY claim dey peaceful

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#3251 Mar 24, 2013
Austronesian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
get some comfort food.
Still SPAM on any account!

I bet you will repeat it again after many page! That what 1 peso Arseholenesian does for a living! SO who OWN who, kiddy? Maybe you should spend more time having an education instead ! Hahahah
PINOY claim dey peaceful

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#3252 Mar 24, 2013
ikillyou wrote:
I know you not only wanted to kill me or other but also start a JIHAD against all the infidels. But you must make up your MIND as Philippines is a CATHOLIC nation and you are only a MUSLIM minority and that is why you an Abu Sayap member resorted to ARM and is so frustrated. Am I RIGHT on the DOT!

NEXT Brush up your English or go home to Philippines before you post or imitate other like a typical DIRTY PINOY.
PINOY claim dey peaceful

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#3253 Mar 24, 2013
Austronesian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Brunei's SILENCE was a VERY CLEAR indication that it had ACCEPTED the CESSION of NORTH BORNEO of their ancestors to the SULU people.
All the BRITISH, SPANISH, AMERICAN, and DUTCH Historical DOCUMENTS that tells SABAH was CEDED to the SULU people by the SULTANATE of BRUNEI can COUNTER your argument.
Even MALAYSIA claims that they are the SUCCESSOR of the SULTANATE OF SULU.
Sulu governed North Borneo for more than 200 years. When DENT and Overbeck met with the SULTAN, they RECOGNIZED that they are the PERSON in CHARGED of the LAND.
Also the BRITISH court decided that the SOVEREIGNTY belonged to the SULTANATE OF SULU and not BRUNEI.
And the BRITS paid SULU and NOT BRUNEI. And Brunei NEVER PROTESTED.
Brunei CLEARLY was NOT interested in NORTH BORNEO, had no desire to CLAIM it, and HAD NO HISTORICAL records BACKED up by the EUROPEANS other than BRUNEI gave North Borneo to SULU.
All those HISTORICAL DOCUMENTS will CRUSH your BRUNEI ownership
Historically records show that the Brunei Sultan Abdul Momin appointed Baron de Overbeck as the Maharajah Sabah, Rajah Gaya and Sandakan and it was signed on 29th December 1877. Meaning he maintained control over the territory.

As I says before over and over again, Maharajah Baron de Overbeck next asked the Sulu Sultan to signed a document relinquishing all his right and claim in order not to be trouble in future again like what is happening today. Fortunately those document seal the fate of the FAKE sultan of Sulu pr those of the GREEDY Philippines.
The FAKE and self proc;aimed Sultan of Sulu indeed does not possesses an international legal personality today.

You can keep repeating it 100 or 1000X, it would not help you. As the SUlu Sultan have nothing meaning document. He can only draw on those from the British themselves from British Archives. STUPID and SILLY like you, eh!
Brix

Makati, Philippines

#3254 Mar 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Sulu appointed Philippines to represent them. That is probably why the Aquino regime is so embarrassed to day. That is why you could never answer this question? Does the Sulu sultanate possesses an international legal personality? Because the answer is "NO".
Philippines who became INDEPENDENCE after agreeing and signing under the Treaty of Manila is subjected to all related Spanish Treaties signed on the colony e.g. British North Borneo Treaties Protocol of 1885.
British North Borneo Treaties Protocol of 1885 was signed by the British, Germany and Spain who was the predecessor government of the Philippines.
Article I British and Germany recognising the sovereignty of Spain over the Sulu Archipelago and Article III Spain relinquishing all claims to Borneo
Now explained to me, where is you so-called HONOR? Have you NO SHAME? ANd how did you crush me with your flimsy argument when you do not even understand INTERNATIONAL LAW?
I think you do not understood Malaysian for yourself. Those above are taken by mainly folks in 3rd World nation such as the BANANA Republic of Philippines. What Proof do I have? You how your terrorist dismember the body of the Policeman, look like they wanted to COOK him before they run away.
Stop that crap already! The best thing for you to do is to shut the f*ck up and give Sabah back to the Sultan. Can you do that without f*ccking up?
PINOY claim dey peaceful

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#3255 Mar 24, 2013
Brix wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop that crap already! The best thing for you to do is to shut the f*ck up and give Sabah back to the Sultan. Can you do that without f*ccking up?
Imagine you adopting the Brix now just to try to sway opinion abd deceive other into thinking you are a Brit. Hahahah

Crap is what you normally post.

Giving Sabah to a THIEVING PINOY like you. As least come dressed as a Sulu ROBBER or a Pirate or what we TERM as TERRORISTS but don't say, we are not ready for you! Hahahahaha

SO your latest haul is 97 million as ransom for releasing a kidnapped Australian for 15 month.

Congratulation and is your Philippines Government going to represent these KIDNAPPERS from the Southern Islands as well. Hahahahaha
Brix

Makati, Philippines

#3256 Mar 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Imagine you adopting the Brix now just to try to sway opinion abd deceive other into thinking you are a Brit. Hahahah
Crap is what you normally post.
Giving Sabah to a THIEVING PINOY like you. As least come dressed as a Sulu ROBBER or a Pirate or what we TERM as TERRORISTS but don't say, we are not ready for you! Hahahahaha
SO your latest haul is 97 million as ransom for releasing a kidnapped Australian for 15 month.
Congratulation and is your Philippines Government going to represent these KIDNAPPERS from the Southern Islands as well. Hahahahaha
There, you f*cked up again. Typical.

Instead of name calling and tossing craps at each other, why dont we just stick to the Sabah issue and keep things straightforward and simple? Here's the deal - rent contract's over, will you please kindly give back Sabah to the Sultan so we can all move on?

Now I ask again, can you do that without facking up this time?

United States of America

#3257 Mar 24, 2013
<quoted text>
The palace and the dept of justice just announced that the SABAH DOCUMENT review is on going and that INTERNATIONAL COURT ARBITRATION is the BEST way to settle the dispute.

Just wait and see, the FILIPINO people are pushing the government to act.

United States of America

#3258 Mar 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Historically records show that the Brunei Sultan Abdul Momin appointed Baron de Overbeck as the Maharajah Sabah, Rajah Gaya and Sandakan and it was signed on 29th December 1877. Meaning he maintained control over the territory.
As I says before over and over again, Maharajah Baron de Overbeck next asked the Sulu Sultan to signed a document relinquishing all his right and claim in order not to be trouble in future again like what is happening today. Fortunately those document seal the fate of the FAKE sultan of Sulu pr those of the GREEDY Philippines.
The FAKE and self proc;aimed Sultan of Sulu indeed does not possesses an international legal personality today.
You can keep repeating it 100 or 1000X, it would not help you. As the SUlu Sultan have nothing meaning document. He can only draw on those from the British themselves from British Archives. STUPID and SILLY like you, eh!
The question is WHO WILL PREVAIL, the BRUNEI VERSION or the SULU VERSION?

It was very clear that during that time, THE SULTANATE of SULU was administering NORTH BORNEO as evidenced by the OBSERVATIONS documented by the BRITS, DUTCH, SPANISH, and AMERICANS.

They also DOCUMENTED that N. Borneo was GIVEN by Brunei to SULU.

Even MALAYSIA claimed that they were the SUCCESSOR of the SULTANATE of SULU during the SIPADAN-LIGITAN CASE.

The THIRD party people's DOCUMENTATION will serve as EVIDENCE.

based on their DOCUMENTATIONS, SULU was administering N. Borneo and not BRUNEI.

Also, BASED on INTERNATIONAL law, the SULU Sovereignty over NORTH BORNEO is much stronger than BRUNEI.
Bakulaw

Adelaide, Australia

#3259 Mar 25, 2013
PH seen still lagging behind peers
Country may even be overtaken by newer Asean members, report says
By Ronnel W. Domingo 7:30 pm | Sunday, March 24th, 2013
The Philippines is lagging behind most of the other founding members of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations in many economic and development indicators and, without sufficient improvement, it may be overtaken by the newer, less developed neighbors.

The newer members of the Asean, which was formed in 1967, are Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar and Vietnam—all of which signed up in the 1990s.

Kensuke Tanaka, head of the Asia desk of the OECD think tank, said that among the five founders, the Philippines ranked fourth in terms of labor productivity.

The OECD-DC’s “Southeast Asian Economic Outlook 2013” report showed that a Filipino worker accounted for $10,000 worth of products valued in 2009 prices. This is barely above Indonesia’s level and below the Asean average.

Tanaka also noted that poverty incidence in the Philippines was the highest among the five with almost a quarter of the population living below the poverty threshold.

Further, Tanaka cited the World Bank’s latest Doing Business report which showed the Philippines ranking 136th in the world in terms of ease in doing business. This is the lowest among Asean founding members and just two notches from Cambodia’s 138th.

Also, according to the Asean Secretariat’s Asean Integration Monitoring Office, the Philippines has the lowest gross domestic product per capita among the six oldest Asean members, including Brunei. Each Filipino accounts for $2,300 a year, which is less than a quarter of the world average of $10,000.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Japan revisionists deny WW2 sex slave atrocities 43 min Yakult 2
US spies on Japan government and companies Mon Yakult 3
war japan vs china who will win? (Nov '11) Sun henry 877
Are Chinese The Smartest Race? (Sep '12) Sun WoW 217
News Palestinian protester shot by Israeli troops dies Sun Human Rights Watch 1
are the chinese racist? (Sep '14) Sun Been There 31
News Chinese media outlet uses racial slur at US envoy (Feb '14) Sun Shucks 2
More from around the web