Philippines Asia's Strongest Performi...

Philippines Asia's Strongest Performing Economy

There are 6095 comments on the Manila Bulletin story from Nov 23, 2012, titled Philippines Asia's Strongest Performing Economy. In it, Manila Bulletin reports that:

THE value of Philippine merchandise exports grew by 22.8% to $4.8 billion in September, 2012, higher than the $3.9 billion shipped out in the same month in 2011, making the country the strongest performer among Southeast and East Asian nations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Manila Bulletin.

lol

San Francisco, CA

#3170 Mar 22, 2013
Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
Pedophile??? Why were you underage on that first hand job??!!!!LOL!!
You answer your own question, you're the expert and King of Pedophiles!
PINOY claim dey peaceful

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#3171 Mar 22, 2013
heressssssssssss kenny wrote:
<quoted text>
Now if i understand you correctly you are saying that they were cowards and in fact were never given the territory at all - yet in the next paragraph you say the treaty signing away the rights to said territory gave away all his rights - so what you are saying is - that as it was never given to the sultan it was never his to give away -??? therefore the British were never the rightful owners -nor is malaysia - therefore ownership should revert to the original owner Brunei .
There is NO CONTRADICTION at all! It is just the British Colonialist or Gangster way of doing thing then. The native thug or local bully had to signed anything that is throw in his face and he decide to take the 5000 Mexican Peso instead of the humiliation of fighting the MIGHTY British Army then. Remember WHO WAS THE GREATEST POWER then? Not USA or Spain but BRITAIN!

Let revert back to Borneo HISTORY then although this argument is TOTALLY IRRELEVANT today since the ICJ has already ruled and UN recognized Sabah is an unalienable part of Malaysia.
----------
In 29th December 1877 Sultan Abdul Momin of Brunei appointed Baron de Overbeck as the MAHARAJAH of Sabah, Rajah Gaya and Sandakan.

MEANING that in 1877 the Brunei Sultanate maintained and considered the territory of North Borneo was under their control.
----------
But in 22nd January 1878, MAHARAJAH Baron de Overbeck signed a document with Sulu of Sultan (In this document, the Sulu Sultan relinguished all his rights to North Borneo), the only treaty which his descendant can only referred to as to proof, and then claim his 5000 Mexican Peso as GOODWILL.

WHY did Baron de Overbeck make the Sultan of Sulu signed a legal document?
1. He is a very clever British as well as a Colonialist. He needed to legitimize his overall control over the region and hence the British North Borneo Treaties Protocol of 1885 signed in Madrid, which is also known as the Madrid Protocol of 1885, a copy of which can be found on Sabah State Attorney General's website.
It was signed by the British, Germany and Spain who was the predecessor government of the Philippines.
Nobody dare to dispute then that North Borneo did not belongs to BNBC then?

He made CERTAIN of it. Therefore in Article I of the treaty, we confirmed that the British and Germany recognized the sovereignty of Spain over the Sulu Archipelago and in Article III Spain RELINQUISHING all claims to Borneo.

As I explained using GANGSTERISM, the British Gangster merely informed the native thug who was Sultan of Sulu to clear out as he (BRITISH)were the BIGGER GANGSTER and he (Sultan) was merely a small fly, the local bully and thug. But in GOODWILL, this gangster gave the thug a miserably 5000 Mexican Peso for obeying his eviction order.

SO now tell me, why should ANYBODY need to pay for something that the Sultan of Sulu never owned it meaning SABAH or North Borneo in the FIRST PLACE.

In fact the present RASCAL, the self proclaimed Sultan of Sulu can invent anything he like including LYING but the fact remained that WITNESSES i.e. all the succeeding Sultans of Brunei including the present one DENIED his allegation and claim on SABAH.

As for Philippines, they have shown to us

HOW GREEDY and DISHONEST they are

when in fact when they flimsily claimed SABAH based on HEARSAY and other lands based on extending their coastline from 12 miles to 200 miles.

Since: Apr 09

San Pedro, Philippines

#3172 Mar 22, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
You answer your own question, you're the expert and King of Pedophiles!
Ok yes Ill answer like you requested. Yes you were underage when you went to work in the bar. Plus your mentally damaged from it. One from your family promoting you into it and two the the shame you feel from the things you did.

The fact you don't speak out against prostitution and the plight of OFW"S here is like an abused child that grows up to abuse. I know you lol better than you know yourself.

That boogie man hiding in the back of your head is YOU!!
lol

San Francisco, CA

#3173 Mar 22, 2013
Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok yes Ill answer like you requested. Yes you were underage when you went to work in the bar. Plus your mentally damaged from it. One from your family promoting you into it and two the the shame you feel from the things you did.
The fact you don't speak out against prostitution and the plight of OFW"S here is like an abused child that grows up to abuse. I know you lol better than you know yourself.
That boogie man hiding in the back of your head is YOU!!
Lol.........you're indeed hallucinating aside from being the King of Pedophile!
PINOY claim dey peaceful

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#3174 Mar 22, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
now you're displaying you're a real jerk and stupid!
This definitely works for you!!! You get TURN ON by it!
It is FETISH but the important thing here is you enjoy every moment! AM I right? Hahahahah

Wow Wow You must be a bitch in bed.
FIGHTING with almost everybody and getting turn on by it.

A PINOY traditional sex trick for those who cannot afford the KY.

1. Insert a banana in between your labia minora into the ...

2. Next demand your partner like a horny bitch to crush it with the real thing.

CAUTION: If you are under 18, Please TURN off the volume. The continuous groaning sound effect (HiFi) including screaming in ecstasy may disturbed many).

3. The orgasm it seem is beyond description, so says a dirty PINOY like you.
4. DOUBLE pleasure called for 2 BANANA. Hahahahahah

Revealing the PINOY woman trick and now you know why they are bleeding yellow discharges. Hahahah
lol

San Francisco, CA

#3175 Mar 22, 2013
PINOY claim dey peaceful wrote:
<quoted text>
It is FETISH but the important thing here is you enjoy every moment! AM I right? Hahahahah
CAUTION: If you are under 18, Please TURN off the volume. The continuous groaning sound effect (HiFi) including screaming in ecstasy may disturbed many).
Revealing the PINOY woman trick and now you know why they are bleeding yellow discharges. Hahahah
You're so hopelessly showing your lack of integrity. When you lose the argument you resort to your talks of shi..........te....

I will not stoop to your stupidity loser..........
PINOY claim dey peaceful

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#3176 Mar 22, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol.........you're indeed hallucinating aside from being the King of Pedophile!
Does one get Hallucination from being brand as the King of Pedophile???

But you get turn on by the Traditional BANANA Trick - PINOY calls it the DOUBLE PENETRATION effect.

G-spot, it seems you will MESMERIZE by the multiple EFFECTS!

You may need to see a O&G for incontinence after this.

I am pretty sure, you are looking forward to India's Gangrape style then Korean "Psy" Gangnam style.

Hahahaha
lol

San Francisco, CA

#3177 Mar 22, 2013
<quoted text>
I did not read your post Maniac...keep on exposing your maniki sickness...

Since: Apr 09

San Pedro, Philippines

#3178 Mar 22, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not read your post Maniac...keep on exposing your maniki sickness...
You didn't read his post but you commented on his post? lol your an embarrassment. Just read it real slow while you rub one out!!!
amc

San Juan, Philippines

#3179 Mar 22, 2013
Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't read his post but you commented on his post? lol your an embarrassment. Just read it real slow while you rub one out!!!
pretty sure the "PEDO CRY" stems from her ship climber days don. when she was still just a blossom yet forced to climb those ships and service those sailors it had to twist her head around. especially when she worked so hard and had to give her pesos to her mommy. thatd suck. no pun intended.

its humiliating, disgusting, and exciting to her all at the same time.
she does seem to feed on the abuse here and id guess she needs to wash her chair seat daily. hope its vinyl. i imagine her house smells like the shite house door on a shrimp boat.

oh well. back to my tanning. have a nice day :)

“China, follow Internat'l Law!”

Since: Jun 12

United States of America

#3180 Mar 22, 2013
<quoted text>
You are the BIGGEST IDIOT and born loser around.
1. When you are using a proxy in Saudi to imitate me and hide your location, you have the least qualification to comment.
2. Resistance is FUTILE is Resistance is FUTILE. I do not know what is Resistance is FUTILE.
3. You can try imposed me by using my name and your proxy to discredit me but one thing FAILED, your language and your ABILITY to reason. Anybody reading your comment using name in the Proxy knows it is illogical and contradicted my usual comment. That is precisely why, I called you 1 peso PINOY esp. you ASREHOLENESIAN GUY an unprinciple and dirty bastard - the NET TERRORIST.
4. I also notice you talk to yourself using your proxies.
5. MALAYSIAN need not to do that because like in SABAH I am also likewise SLAUGHTERING the PINOY INTERNET TERRORISTS. Why should I need to used a proxy like you? Especially when I have LOAD of FACTS to bury you paid 1 peso PINOY alive.
6. MORE and MORE TRUTH about the FACE of the GREEDY PINOY will be unveiled when I have the TIME available.
lol omgosh

he is blaming me because he FORGOT to change his location from SAUDI ARABIA to MALAYSIA lol

before you respond, make sure to change your location FROM CHINA ok?

lol

WU MAO caught!

Changing location ahahahaah

I am used to it already lol

RIF, han solo, beggars with big mout, now PINOY DEY CLAIM wahahahahah all the same PERSON from CHINA wahahah!!

ahahahahah

BUSTED!

United States of America

#3181 Mar 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Anybody can see, this character is the ARSEHOLENESIAN GUY who hide his location and uses proxy to create new character to defend his RUBBISH!
That is why I says, PINOY are totally USELESS people.
And they expects to win a war with her neighbors this way.
You i peso PINOY will be CRUSHED like a second tin can from the PINOY coke ala drink company. Hahaha
You talking to yourself again?

hahahah

make sure NOT to forget to change your location ok?

hahaha

so how was SAUDI ARABIA? wahahahah!

United States of America

#3182 Mar 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Anybody who is a regular surfer will know that the above IMPOSTER is you.
Refer to post #3044 and #3055 where an unprinciple character using my name and a SAUDI location to defame others when my view on the word "HARAM" is definite.
What a PAIN in the BUTT trying to CLEAN your MESS right?

busted!

PINOY claim dey peacefu is NOT FROM MALAYSIA, he uses proxy server!

He is from CHINA, he is RIF!

it took me ONLY common sense to analyze that lol!

United States of America

#3183 Mar 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Wow Wow You must be a bitch in bed. FIGHTING with almost everybody and getting turn on by it.
I've read that post before from RESITANCE is FUTILE

lol

BUSTED hahaha!

you and him are THE SAME PERSON!

lol

anyone here on topix could clearly tell you and him are the SAME! lol
Expat losers

Santos, Philippines

#3184 Mar 22, 2013
These guys look like their rubbing their nuts while taunting lol. You guys are enjoying it too much, it's obvious.

Probably they have no one else to talk to. Pitiful.

United States of America

#3185 Mar 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Another Resistance is FUTILE article wahahaha!

or were you classmates in WU MAO SCHOOL?

hahahah

50 cents per post COMMIE CHINESE paid INTERNET commentator lol

wu mao dang = 50 cent per post Internet Comentator

lol

how desperate right?

Oh btw, dont forget to change your location from saudi arabia or CHINA ok?

lol

United States of America

#3186 Mar 22, 2013
Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
WU MAO #2

United States of America

#3187 Mar 22, 2013
amc wrote:
<quoted text>
pretty sure the "PEDO CRY" stems from her ship climber days don. when she was still just a blossom yet forced to climb those ships and service those sailors it had to twist her head around. especially when she worked so hard and had to give her pesos to her mommy. thatd suck. no pun intended.
its humiliating, disgusting, and exciting to her all at the same time.
she does seem to feed on the abuse here and id guess she needs to wash her chair seat daily. hope its vinyl. i imagine her house smells like the shite house door on a shrimp boat.
oh well. back to my tanning. have a nice day :)
Wu Mao #3 lol
Expat losers

Santos, Philippines

#3188 Mar 22, 2013
Well you have to admit there are a lot of white pedophiles trying their luck here.

Here are some interesting statistics:

Child Molester Statistics

• "There are 400,000 registered sex offenders in the United States, and an estimated 80 to 100,000 of them are missing. They're supposed to be registered, but we don't know where they are and we don't know where they're living.
- Ernie Allen, President of the National Center for Missing and Exploited Childrento co-anchor Hannah Storm on The Early Show

• Dr. Gene Abel estimates that between 1% and 5% of our population molest children
-CNN Specials Transcript #454-Thieves of Childhood.

• While nearly 70% of those serving time for violent crimes against children were white, whites accounted for 40% of those imprisoned for violent crimes against adults.
-BJS Survey of State Prison Inmates, 1991.

• Nearly all the offenders in sexual assaults reported to law enforcement were male (96%).
- Sexual Assault of Young Children as Reported to Law Enforcement, 7/00, NCJ 182990, U.S. Department of Justice

• Overall, 23% of sexual assault offenders were under the 18 and 77% were adults - Sexual Assault of Young Children as Reported to Law Enforcement,
7/00, NCJ 182990, U.S. Department of Justice

• 1 in 5 violent offenders serving time in a state prison reported having victimized a child.

• 2/3 of all prisoners convicted of rape or sexual assault had committed their crime against a child.

• 89% of child sexual assault cases involve persons known to the child, such as a
• More than 1/2 of all convicted sex offenders are sent back to prison within a year. Within 2 years, 77.9% are back.
-California Department of Corrections.

The statistics are pretty serious. And there are a lot of these tourists who enter our shores and slowly getting exposed and caught. This is not a laughing matter.
Panatag

Santos, Philippines

#3190 Mar 23, 2013
The 50 Cent Party are Internet commentators (&#32593;&#32476;& #35780;&#35770;&#21592 ;, &#32178;&#32097;&# 35413;&#35542;&#21729; , w&#462;ngluò pínglùn yuán) hired by the government of the People's Republic of China (both local and central) or the Communist Party to post comments favorable towards party policies in an attempt to shape and sway public opinion on various Internet message boards.[1][2] The commentators are said to be paid fifty cent of RMB for every post that either steers a discussion away from anti-party or sensitive content on domestic websites, bulletin board systems, and chatrooms,[3] or that advances the Communist party line.[4][5]

In order to circumscribe the influence of Taiwanese democracy, in order to progress further in the work of guiding public opinion, and in accordance with the requirements established by higher authorities to “be strategic, be skilled,” we hope that internet commentators conscientiously study the mindset of netizens, grasp international developments, and better perform the work of being an internet commentator. For this purpose, this notice is promulgated as set forth below:
(1) To the extent possible make America the target of criticism. Play down the existence of Taiwan.
(2) Do not directly confront [the idea of] democracy; rather, frame the argument in terms of “what kind of system can truly implement democracy.”
(3) To the extent possible, choose various examples in Western countries of violence and unreasonable circumstances to explain how democracy is not well-suited to capitalism.
(4) Use America’s and other countries’ interference in international affairs to explain how Western democracy is actually an invasion of other countries and [how the West] is forcibly pushing [on other countries] Western values.
(5) Use the bloody and tear-stained history of a [once] weak people [i.e., China] to stir up pro-Party and patriotic emotions.
(6) Increase the exposure that positive developments inside China receive; further accommodate the work of maintaining [social] stability.[24][25]

Wow no wonder theyre trying to divert the topic to Malaysia. And the Pedos here are mostly hecklers also diverting the topics in here.

50 cent party, wow what a decent way to make a living. hahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Germany's Merkel signals Japan could do more to... 3 hr IRADRUDAEGUMIDEBD... 393
America lost the Cold War: Russia, China and th... 9 hr -TheExam- 4
CCP will be overthrown by Chinese (Feb '13) 22 hr -TheExam- 213
PressTV-US warns about Russia, China air power Wed so good 1
News Tense China-Japan relations overshadow the case... Wed Ainu 41
Poll Why Are Chinamen So Stupid? (Jun '10) May 26 Big and black 234
Poll do chinese girls want black man husband? (Oct '08) May 26 Big and black 2,605
More from around the web