Philippines Asia's Strongest Performi...

Philippines Asia's Strongest Performing Economy

There are 6069 comments on the Manila Bulletin story from Nov 23, 2012, titled Philippines Asia's Strongest Performing Economy. In it, Manila Bulletin reports that:

THE value of Philippine merchandise exports grew by 22.8% to $4.8 billion in September, 2012, higher than the $3.9 billion shipped out in the same month in 2011, making the country the strongest performer among Southeast and East Asian nations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Manila Bulletin.

lol

San Francisco, CA

#2390 Mar 8, 2013
VIVA CHINA wrote:
flippers live in their own "fright of small country", which means that they always fear neighboring powers will infringe them and curse the powers were all destroyed, what a pity.
flipper govt is unable to defend its country,has to be around for help.
Many flipper monkeys said they would carry their rakes to the battlefield against China's mordern weapons if invaded. How ignorant.
flipper's fragile economy does not support a war, and filippines doesn't have decent technology, either.
What they can only do is to bark aside, no matter how others think of them.
they ask to take undisputed topics to international court for judgement, but those has been ruled in relevant legal provisions and are undoubted.
What else can I say to these monkeys? Good luck.
Barking dog seldoms bite. Keep on barking. Silent water runs deep.

“we are central empire”

Since: Sep 12

Changsha, China

#2391 Mar 8, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Barking dog seldoms bite. Keep on barking. Silent water runs deep.
lol it seems that you are a flipper monkey or at least you have something to do with them.
I wasnt shouting the odds and all I said is truth, monkeys cant compete with us, of course we also disdain to fight with them. We don't aim to expand but keep the existing territory. I got tickled by this post title so I had to ridicle it.
Monkeys are nothing but monkeys, the weak is nothing but the weak, we used to be weak too, but now it's our turn to dominate others.
amc

San Juan, Philippines

#2392 Mar 8, 2013
VIVA CHINA wrote:
<quoted text>
lol it seems that you are a flipper monkey or at least you have something to do with them.
I wasnt shouting the odds and all I said is truth, monkeys cant compete with us, of course we also disdain to fight with them. We don't aim to expand but keep the existing territory. I got tickled by this post title so I had to ridicle it.
Monkeys are nothing but monkeys, the weak is nothing but the weak, we used to be weak too, but now it's our turn to dominate others.
look around you. your turn is just about over. dont blink or youll miss it.
lol

San Francisco, CA

#2393 Mar 8, 2013
VIVA CHINA wrote:
<quoted text>
Talks are empty talks. You can talk of dominating whatever you want - but it does not mean anything. The winner of all these exhibition of hungry war and weapon of mass destruction is PEACE.

You can destroy and bomb all you want, but GOD is above and powerful of all things that nobody can challenge.

You might not even "live" to watch all the destruction of your claim of "domination and strength".

Don't talk like a monkey if you claim to be member of the elite.
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#2394 Mar 8, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
And you keep on acting stupid assuming that Filipinos are stupid not to fight. Majority of Filipinos are Christian who prefer "peace' than fighting. But if enemies will invade ...definitely, you will not live to watch who win or lose.
no one is going to to be stupid enough to invade the Philippines.. dummy

that would mean 80 Million begging Filipinos they would have to feed.... out of 92 million people there...

they dont want your country or your people... just what is beneath your water or land
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#2395 Mar 8, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, you're still whinning about the Western Union? You're the only one who can solve your problem unless of course your IQ is low as you're describing.
im just answering, as you continue to bring it up.... dont want to hear about it stop commenting on it or reading it...

but we all know this post is your way of trying to deflect... you just think everyone is as dumb as you

blaming me like the clerk did... just shows how much of a low IQ Filipinos have...

saying I have an ability to put a hold on funds...once money is transferred...
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#2396 Mar 8, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Talks are empty talks. You can talk of dominating whatever you want - but it does not mean anything. The winner of all these exhibition of hungry war and weapon of mass destruction is PEACE.
You can destroy and bomb all you want, but GOD is above and powerful of all things that nobody can challenge.
You might not even "live" to watch all the destruction of your claim of "domination and strength".
Don't talk like a monkey if you claim to be member of the elite.
seems to me you are the one with empty talk...

you are just like "Austronesian Guy" who finishes many of his Filipino, BOASTING POST, with how the USA will come help the Philippines...

LOL

the only difference with you...

is you think GOD will come save the Philippines...

hahahaha

well GOD was an alien....

Dropas Crash 10,000 BC, Aliens, Alien Crash, Dropas, Ancient ...
www.burlingtonnews.net/dropas.html

High in the mountains of BayanKara-Ula, on the boarders of China and Tibet - a ... strange, spiral script told how the peaceful intentions of the 'aliens' had been .... slender, yellow-skinned people who descended to the Earth from the clouds
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#2397 Mar 8, 2013
Was God an Alien?

In World War 2 an American fighter pilot crash-landed in the Brazilian rainforest where he was discovered by an isolated tribe of natives.

Impressed by his technical gadgetry and his descent from the sky, these primitive people elevated him to the status of a god and created a religion around him.

Today, the “proof” of their religion consists of a series of artifacts hanging from tree branches, including items such as a broken plane engine, an empty cigarette lighter and a rusting pocketknife

^lol

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#2398 Mar 8, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
No logical defense so you resort to pig eating shit! loser..........
Oh, monkey, you are so strange. You claim I made no defense but ignore the fact that it was you who lied and no have to eat your own shit.

You claimed I wrote something I didn't. I asked you to show me the evidence of that contention and you couldn't. You are just an entertaining little monkey dining on shit. Bon apetit!
Bakulaw

Adelaide, Australia

#2399 Mar 8, 2013
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE wrote:
Was God an Alien?
In World War 2 an American fighter pilot crash-landed in the Brazilian rainforest where he was discovered by an isolated tribe of natives.
Impressed by his technical gadgetry and his descent from the sky, these primitive people elevated him to the status of a god and created a religion around him.
Today, the “proof” of their religion consists of a series of artifacts hanging from tree branches, including items such as a broken plane engine, an empty cigarette lighter and a rusting pocketknife
^lol
I think you are referring to "Cargo Cults" the first of which appeared in Fiji in 1885.
They were especially prevelant in New Guinea and Melanesia during and after WW2

“China, follow Internat'l Law!”

Since: Jun 12

United States of America

#2400 Mar 8, 2013
atilla the Han wrote:
<quoted text>
i strongly suggest to bring your case to jerry springer show.
pinoy: he picked my cherry
chimpanzee: no!!!! your cherry is not red enough!
pinoy: i saw you in the bush, and my cherry gone missing!!!
chimpanzee: the slug got it before me.
pinoy: why you act happy in the bush!!!???
chimpanzee: i found a banana.
Again

The Philippines will win in the INTERNATIONAL COURT

The Philippines will beat CHINA in the dispute without even firing a SINGLE SHOT lol

CHINA knows her case is hopeless in the International COurt lol

lmao zedong!

In your face hahaha!

United States of America

#2401 Mar 8, 2013
<quoted text>
look at you trying to pretend its almost as if you have never been to the Philippines
im pretty sure I have mentioned that a supervisor was consulted on almost every visit...
but then we all know that supervisor has had the same useless Filipino Education... and the only reason she is a supervisor/manager is because she was there longer...
and we all know Filipinos are not going to take the initiative and call to find the answers, because that would be too much of a risk to them personally
reminds me of a time I was at SM buying umbrellas...
out of a big bin at the front of the store.... as im paying for the umbrellas 2 small ones and one big one... the clerk pulls the big one aside and is puzzled that it is the same price as the other two...
I said go look at the bin there the price is on the display and the price tags are all on the umbrellas there too...
of course she wouldnt do it... so I told her to call a pricing manager to confirm the price...
of course she wouldnt... so I said fine what ever I dont want it...
but as she is giving me my change back... I said too her... you know the difference between you and a manager, is the manager knows how to take an initiative and rectify a situation like this...
anyone with half a brain would know these items were placed in a bin at a deep discount for a reason...
with rainy season over soon, and new merchandise coming in they are trying to get rid of these umbrellas... this is your job you should know this...
I never knew why this below was the case until I went to the Philippines...
Canadians of Filipino origin make up a high proportion of all those employed in both health occupations and in manufacturing.
In 2001, people who reported Filipino origin made up about 1% of all workers, but represented 2% of people employed in health occupations and in manufacturing.
In contrast, their representation was disproportionately low among those holding management positions, as well as among those employed in education, government and the social sciences.
http://www.statcan.gc.ca/pub/89-621-x/89-621-...
Hey WU MAO, 50 cents per post lol

No matter what you say

You cannot prevent the Philippines RISE

the Philippines is

ASIA'S strongest performing economy

and

ASIA'S newest ECONOMIC TIGER

you are just wasting you time

and your CCP government's 50 cents ahahaha

United States of America

#2402 Mar 8, 2013
xyz wrote:
We have TFC TV here in UK. Each time my parents check the program guide, its either outdate, late, doesnt make sense or non existence. This has been reported so many times and nothing get done.
The funny thing is the channel kept saying. "THE BEST OF THE PHILIPPINES"
Talk about the best and they cant even get this program guide sorted, this is what we call pinoy quality.
5-6 channels to manage and they struggle, WTF. Do this people even put pride in their work?
DEAR WU MAO,

at least the Philippines is a FREE COUNTRY

unlike your COUNTRY CHINA, people there are NOT AWARE about the TRUTH

NO MATTER HOW YOU DEFEND THE CCP

the world already knows how COMMUNIST CHINA IS...

COMMUNIST CHINA IS AN EVIL NATION LIKE NORTH KOREA, CUBA and IRAN.

Know what you are and what is your category lol

EVIL NATIONS IT IS.

United States of America

#2403 Mar 8, 2013
<quoted text>
well in Canada there are not too many options but to use Western Union...
one could always use a less known company like World Remit... but then where do you go to complain...
Filipinos people like you are the worst kinds of people you have supporting your country...
nothing is wrong nothing is change...
you are like a Miss Universe contestant... asked to talk about one of her faults..
and you start off by saying I have no faults...
Hahaha this WU MAO is still alive

by the way he gets paid 50 CHINESE cents per post lol

The communist party hired INTERNET COMMENTATORS (how desperate lol)like him lol

how CHEAP hahaha

They are called WU MAOs

They think they help CHINA to look good but instead they make COMMIE CHINA look stupid lol

United States of America

#2404 Mar 8, 2013
PINOY claim dey peaceful wrote:
"Philippines Asia's Strongest Performing Economy"
Hahaha I nearly died laughing!
lol this wu mao still can't believe hahah

here

listen to the ECONOMIST which is way way way smarter than u...

The Philippines is the STRONGEST ECONOMY IN ASIA

http://www.businessweek.com/videos/2012-08-08...

http://www.rappler.com/business/10420-ph-is-s...

United States of America

#2405 Mar 8, 2013
VIVA CHINA wrote:
flippers live in their own "fright of small country", which means that they always fear neighboring powers will infringe them and curse the powers were all destroyed, what a pity.
flipper govt is unable to defend its country,has to be around for help.
Many flipper monkeys said they would carry their rakes to the battlefield against China's mordern weapons if invaded. How ignorant.
flipper's fragile economy does not support a war, and filippines doesn't have decent technology, either.
What they can only do is to bark aside, no matter how others think of them.
they ask to take undisputed topics to international court for judgement, but those has been ruled in relevant legal provisions and are undoubted.
What else can I say to these monkeys? Good luck.
The case has been filed before the UN COURT

GOOD LUCK!

Your 9 dash claim will be invalidated soon!

very soon!

lmao zedong!

United States of America

#2406 Mar 8, 2013
Was God an Alien?
^lol
The 50 Cent Party are Internet commentators (&#32593;&#32476;& #35780;&#35770;&#21592 ;, &#32178;&#32097;&# 35413;&#35542;&#21729; , w&#462;ngluò pínglùn yuán) hired by the government of the People's Republic of China (both local and central) or the Communist Party to post comments favorable towards party policies in an attempt to shape and sway public opinion on various Internet message boards. The commentators are said to be paid fifty cent of RMB for every post that either steers a discussion away from anti-party or sensitive content on domestic websites, bulletin board systems, and chatrooms, or that advances the Communist party line.

United States of America

#2407 Mar 8, 2013
<quoted text>
seems to me you are the one with empty talk...
you are just like "Austronesian Guy" who finishes many of his Filipino, BOASTING POST, with how the USA will come help the Philippines...
LOL
the only difference with you...
is you think GOD will come save the Philippines...
hahahaha
well GOD was an alien....
Dropas Crash 10,000 BC, Aliens, Alien Crash, Dropas, Ancient ...
www.burlingtonnews.net/dropas.html
High in the mountains of BayanKara-Ula, on the boarders of China and Tibet - a ... strange, spiral script told how the peaceful intentions of the 'aliens' had been .... slender, yellow-skinned people who descended to the Earth from the clouds
WU MAO DANG (internet commentator) tasks:

In order to circumscribe the influence of Taiwanese democracy, in order to progress further in the work of guiding public opinion, and in accordance with the requirements established by higher authorities to “be strategic, be skilled,” we hope that internet commentators conscientiously study the mindset of netizens, grasp international developments, and better perform the work of being an internet commentator. For this purpose, this notice is promulgated as set forth below:

(1) To the extent possible make America the target of criticism. Play down the existence of Taiwan.

(2) Do not directly confront [the idea of] democracy; rather, frame the argument in terms of “what kind of system can truly implement democracy.”

(3) To the extent possible, choose various examples in Western countries of violence and unreasonable circumstances to explain how democracy is not well-suited to capitalism.

(4) Use America’s and other countries’ interference in international affairs to explain how Western democracy is actually an invasion of other countries and [how the West] is forcibly pushing [on other countries] Western values.

(5) Use the bloody and tear-stained history of a [once] weak people [i.e., China] to stir up pro-Party and patriotic emotions.

(6) Increase the exposure that positive developments inside China receive; further accommodate the work of maintaining [social] stability.

United States of America

#2408 Mar 8, 2013
<quoted text>
that would mean 80 Million begging Filipinos they would have to feed.... out of 92 million people there...
they dont want your country or your people... just what is beneath your water or land
WU MAO Salary

The English version of China-based Global Times reported that Changsha Publicity Department's Internet commentators were paid 0.5 yuan per post, which is considered as the origin of the term "50 Cent Party". However, according to the local party-building website, the basic salary of such commentators was 600 yuan in 2006.

In 2010, the Internet commentators from Hengyang Municipal Committee Party School were paid 0.1 yuan per post and less than 100 yuan's monthly bonus.

A county-level discipline inspection commission's Internet commentator from Hunan Province told Global Times that a 500 word article is worth 40 yuan on local websites and 200 yuan on national sites

United States of America

#2409 Mar 8, 2013
<quoted text>
lol these COMMUNIST INTERNET COMMENTATORS (WU MAO DANG) like resistance is futile

are so so so so funny hahaha..

50 cents per comment post hahaaha

lmao zedong

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump meets former Vice President Gore in New Y... 1 hr Trumpsnutsinyoface 75
News Three Things to Know About Taiwan's President T... 10 hr TW_sugar_daddio 7
I want to say I hate the Korean,very very much! (Jan '13) Dec 6 HOORAY FOR KOREA 42
News Mainland agents - tipped off Hong Kong about Si... Dec 6 TW_sugar_daddio 19
Poll Why Are Chinamen So Stupid? (Jun '10) Dec 4 Sarah 241
News Cheaters Hunted: Weird ways Chinese target lyin... Dec 4 Trump s Birtherex... 6
I HATE CHINA (in response to "why do Westerners... (Nov '08) Dec 1 Fuckthechinese 2,558
More from around the web