Philippines Asia's Strongest Performing Economy

Nov 23, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Manila Bulletin

THE value of Philippine merchandise exports grew by 22.8% to $4.8 billion in September, 2012, higher than the $3.9 billion shipped out in the same month in 2011, making the country the strongest performer among Southeast and East Asian nations.

Comments
2,181 - 2,200 of 6,093 Comments Last updated Feb 20, 2014
lol

San Francisco, CA

#2380 Mar 7, 2013
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE wrote:
<quoted text>
almost every country has problems with their neighbours, filipino are just too stupid to know when to fight and when not to fight...
And you keep on acting stupid assuming that Filipinos are stupid not to fight. Majority of Filipinos are Christian who prefer "peace' than fighting. But if enemies will invade ...definitely, you will not live to watch who win or lose.
lol

San Francisco, CA

#2381 Mar 7, 2013
Western Union here is the money and the person I want to send it too
thank you for the control/reference number indicating receipt and payment
now put a hold on those funds... because I say so Western Union Philippines
since I am a master to all low IQ Filipinos and have the power to do so
OMG, you're still whinning about the Western Union? You're the only one who can solve your problem unless of course your IQ is low as you're describing.
lol

San Francisco, CA

#2382 Mar 7, 2013
<quoted text>
No, you are the one confused...
you just dont have the mental capacity to understand, what I likened you to be...in the last post
btw
your just like the Filipino clerk blaming me for putting a hold on the money...
forgetting one important fact... a Western Union in the Philippines is exactly the same as a Western Union in Canada...
being a Filipino... you are probably shocked to learn that you can actually send money from Western Unions in the Philippines... not just receive the money
meaning her asking me???? if I personally put a hold on the money????... tells us all ....
she is your typical clueless Filipino, having no clue what she is doing about the very job she is working at...
since it is not possible to personally put a hold on funds you send/transfer in the Philippines, either
you blaming me for the Filipinos being too stupid to trouble shoot the problem with was obviously a internal corporate problem...
just proves my point about Filipinos like you...
Lollllllllllllllllllllll, just complain to the manager or the CEO and let the clueless Filipino fired if she/he deserves to be fired - but of course there should be a review of the case to find out the truth. THEN MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE....
lol

San Francisco, CA

#2383 Mar 7, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwww...the shit eating monkey is mad at being exposed to the world.
That's too bad. You are really entertaining. Keep eating that shit, monkey.
No logical defense so you resort to pig eating shit! loser..........
And Justice 4 All

Demak, Indonesia

#2384 Mar 7, 2013
HUraaaaahhHHHh

Now What?
PINOY claim dey peaceful

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#2385 Mar 8, 2013
"Philippines Asia's Strongest Performing Economy"

Hahaha I nearly died laughing!
heressssssssssss kenny

Santa Rosa, Philippines

#2387 Mar 8, 2013
PINOY claim dey peaceful wrote:
"Philippines Asia's Strongest Performing Economy"
Hahaha I nearly died laughing!
Do u always laugh at the truth ?? if so you must always look pretty foolish.BTW Stongest performing economy means fastest current growing GDP, it has zero to do with the average family income.
Shimric

Davao City, Philippines

#2388 Mar 8, 2013
LOL PSEI is going to overtake the philippine economy.. laugh as loud as you can malaysia.. the philippine economy will over take maklaysia in 1-2 years lets see who is laughing now

“we are central empire”

Since: Sep 12

Changsha, China

#2389 Mar 8, 2013
flippers live in their own "fright of small country", which means that they always fear neighboring powers will infringe them and curse the powers were all destroyed, what a pity.
flipper govt is unable to defend its country,has to be around for help.
Many flipper monkeys said they would carry their rakes to the battlefield against China's mordern weapons if invaded. How ignorant.
flipper's fragile economy does not support a war, and filippines doesn't have decent technology, either.
What they can only do is to bark aside, no matter how others think of them.
they ask to take undisputed topics to international court for judgement, but those has been ruled in relevant legal provisions and are undoubted.
What else can I say to these monkeys? Good luck.
lol

San Francisco, CA

#2390 Mar 8, 2013
VIVA CHINA wrote:
flippers live in their own "fright of small country", which means that they always fear neighboring powers will infringe them and curse the powers were all destroyed, what a pity.
flipper govt is unable to defend its country,has to be around for help.
Many flipper monkeys said they would carry their rakes to the battlefield against China's mordern weapons if invaded. How ignorant.
flipper's fragile economy does not support a war, and filippines doesn't have decent technology, either.
What they can only do is to bark aside, no matter how others think of them.
they ask to take undisputed topics to international court for judgement, but those has been ruled in relevant legal provisions and are undoubted.
What else can I say to these monkeys? Good luck.
Barking dog seldoms bite. Keep on barking. Silent water runs deep.

“we are central empire”

Since: Sep 12

Changsha, China

#2391 Mar 8, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Barking dog seldoms bite. Keep on barking. Silent water runs deep.
lol it seems that you are a flipper monkey or at least you have something to do with them.
I wasnt shouting the odds and all I said is truth, monkeys cant compete with us, of course we also disdain to fight with them. We don't aim to expand but keep the existing territory. I got tickled by this post title so I had to ridicle it.
Monkeys are nothing but monkeys, the weak is nothing but the weak, we used to be weak too, but now it's our turn to dominate others.
amc

San Juan, Philippines

#2392 Mar 8, 2013
VIVA CHINA wrote:
<quoted text>
lol it seems that you are a flipper monkey or at least you have something to do with them.
I wasnt shouting the odds and all I said is truth, monkeys cant compete with us, of course we also disdain to fight with them. We don't aim to expand but keep the existing territory. I got tickled by this post title so I had to ridicle it.
Monkeys are nothing but monkeys, the weak is nothing but the weak, we used to be weak too, but now it's our turn to dominate others.
look around you. your turn is just about over. dont blink or youll miss it.
lol

San Francisco, CA

#2393 Mar 8, 2013
VIVA CHINA wrote:
<quoted text>
Talks are empty talks. You can talk of dominating whatever you want - but it does not mean anything. The winner of all these exhibition of hungry war and weapon of mass destruction is PEACE.

You can destroy and bomb all you want, but GOD is above and powerful of all things that nobody can challenge.

You might not even "live" to watch all the destruction of your claim of "domination and strength".

Don't talk like a monkey if you claim to be member of the elite.
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#2394 Mar 8, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
And you keep on acting stupid assuming that Filipinos are stupid not to fight. Majority of Filipinos are Christian who prefer "peace' than fighting. But if enemies will invade ...definitely, you will not live to watch who win or lose.
no one is going to to be stupid enough to invade the Philippines.. dummy

that would mean 80 Million begging Filipinos they would have to feed.... out of 92 million people there...

they dont want your country or your people... just what is beneath your water or land
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#2395 Mar 8, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, you're still whinning about the Western Union? You're the only one who can solve your problem unless of course your IQ is low as you're describing.
im just answering, as you continue to bring it up.... dont want to hear about it stop commenting on it or reading it...

but we all know this post is your way of trying to deflect... you just think everyone is as dumb as you

blaming me like the clerk did... just shows how much of a low IQ Filipinos have...

saying I have an ability to put a hold on funds...once money is transferred...
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#2396 Mar 8, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Talks are empty talks. You can talk of dominating whatever you want - but it does not mean anything. The winner of all these exhibition of hungry war and weapon of mass destruction is PEACE.
You can destroy and bomb all you want, but GOD is above and powerful of all things that nobody can challenge.
You might not even "live" to watch all the destruction of your claim of "domination and strength".
Don't talk like a monkey if you claim to be member of the elite.
seems to me you are the one with empty talk...

you are just like "Austronesian Guy" who finishes many of his Filipino, BOASTING POST, with how the USA will come help the Philippines...

LOL

the only difference with you...

is you think GOD will come save the Philippines...

hahahaha

well GOD was an alien....

Dropas Crash 10,000 BC, Aliens, Alien Crash, Dropas, Ancient ...
www.burlingtonnews.net/dropas.html

High in the mountains of BayanKara-Ula, on the boarders of China and Tibet - a ... strange, spiral script told how the peaceful intentions of the 'aliens' had been .... slender, yellow-skinned people who descended to the Earth from the clouds
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#2397 Mar 8, 2013
Was God an Alien?

In World War 2 an American fighter pilot crash-landed in the Brazilian rainforest where he was discovered by an isolated tribe of natives.

Impressed by his technical gadgetry and his descent from the sky, these primitive people elevated him to the status of a god and created a religion around him.

Today, the “proof” of their religion consists of a series of artifacts hanging from tree branches, including items such as a broken plane engine, an empty cigarette lighter and a rusting pocketknife

^lol

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#2398 Mar 8, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
No logical defense so you resort to pig eating shit! loser..........
Oh, monkey, you are so strange. You claim I made no defense but ignore the fact that it was you who lied and no have to eat your own shit.

You claimed I wrote something I didn't. I asked you to show me the evidence of that contention and you couldn't. You are just an entertaining little monkey dining on shit. Bon apetit!
Bakulaw

Adelaide, Australia

#2399 Mar 8, 2013
Was God an Alien?
In World War 2 an American fighter pilot crash-landed in the Brazilian rainforest where he was discovered by an isolated tribe of natives.
Impressed by his technical gadgetry and his descent from the sky, these primitive people elevated him to the status of a god and created a religion around him.
Today, the “proof” of their religion consists of a series of artifacts hanging from tree branches, including items such as a broken plane engine, an empty cigarette lighter and a rusting pocketknife
^lol
I think you are referring to "Cargo Cults" the first of which appeared in Fiji in 1885.
They were especially prevelant in New Guinea and Melanesia during and after WW2

“China, follow Internat'l Law!”

Since: Jun 12

United States of America

#2400 Mar 8, 2013
atilla the Han wrote:
<quoted text>
i strongly suggest to bring your case to jerry springer show.
pinoy: he picked my cherry
chimpanzee: no!!!! your cherry is not red enough!
pinoy: i saw you in the bush, and my cherry gone missing!!!
chimpanzee: the slug got it before me.
pinoy: why you act happy in the bush!!!???
chimpanzee: i found a banana.
Again

The Philippines will win in the INTERNATIONAL COURT

The Philippines will beat CHINA in the dispute without even firing a SINGLE SHOT lol

CHINA knows her case is hopeless in the International COurt lol

lmao zedong!

In your face hahaha!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I hope the Chinese Secret Police "takes out" Li... 1 hr China Forever 6
Japanese government honours war criminals again 3 hr Russian Ainu 15
China continues to send experts, supplies to Eb... 6 hr DiLuWa 5
war japan vs china who will win? (Nov '11) 7 hr Taiwanese 873
Ban Wealthy Chinese from Coming to U.S.A 7 hr Asian LAtin Vibra... 3
Sinopharma.cn scammers 9 hr Services 1
Why Chinese girls in UK have sex with black and... 12 hr McGold 13
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••