China helped North Vietnam to fight a...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
UidiotRaceMakeWO RLDPEACE

United States

#23 Jan 6, 2013
Marilyn Young,
Masters of War, ed Carl Boggs, p205
(US chemical warfare on Vietnamese, Awful. words can't decribe it... the evil US warmongers, War-for-profiteers, US hegemonic aspirations did to Vietnam.)

:"In the South [Vietnam], 9000 out of 15,000 hamlets, 25 million acres of farmland and 12 million acres of forest were destroyed and 1.5 million farm animals had been killed; ... all six of the industrial cities in the North were badly damaged, as were the provincial and district towns and 4000 out of 5,800 agricultural communes. North and South, the land was cratered and planted with tons of unexploded ordnance.
=======

Bill Moyers Journal . MARILYN YOUNG | PBS
www.pbs.org/moyers/journal/05112007/profile3 ....

"If Vietnam was Korea in slow motion, then Operation Iraqi Freedom is Vietnam on crack cocaine. In less then two weeks a 30 year old vocabulary is back: credibility ...

Since: Feb 12

Taipei, Taiwan

#24 Jan 6, 2013
Why is there a thread about this? You dont have history books where you are from?
ASIA LATIN AFRO MID EAST

United States

#25 Jan 6, 2013
StarsplashTaiwan wrote:
Why is there a thread about this? You dont have history books where you are from?
YOU GOT TO ASK MODERATOR.

What i know US warmongers and war-for-profiteers try to divide nations to wars... so they can plunder later for raw resources of developing nation, to weaken them nations so they can depend on US war/weapon manufacturers... Wake up time!
nihao356

Perth, Australia

#26 Aug 13, 2013
China helped Vietnam in the war and then Vietnam fights China when China gave a lot of help and supplies to them,wth, even the guns and ammunition boxes had Chinese writing, some people just don't know how to appreciate one another.
thick lips

South San Francisco, CA

#27 May 14, 2014
Never trust China wrote:
China now helped Africa meaning she is helping herself by stealing their resources....one day African folks will be smart to take it all back...
you wish jose, blacks will never get that smart
thick lips

South San Francisco, CA

#28 May 14, 2014
China helped NorthVietnam wrote:
China helped the North Vietnam to fight against the U.S for China herself which is now so clear.....right after U.S abandoned South Vietnam, China took over Parcel Islands right away....Invaded and attacked Vietnam to weaken the defense system and destroyed the Vietnamese economy...so 1998 China took over some of the Spratly Islands from Vietnam by force...
China is so evil and she will pay the huge price soon!!!!
Watch!!!!!!!
I wish the chinese will finish what the u.s. didn't finish - nuke that SOB nation
New China

Zhengzhou, China

#29 May 14, 2014
thick lips wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish the chinese will finish what the u.s. didn't finish - nuke that SOB nation
wow, chinese will not act like that.
hihowareyou

Abbotsford, Canada

#30 May 17, 2014
Atheists like poop and pizza poop apatheists are better poops

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump meets former Vice President Gore in New Y... 6 min Ted Haggard s Mas... 73
News Three Things to Know About Taiwan's President T... 33 min TW_sugar_daddio 5
I want to say I hate the Korean,very very much! (Jan '13) Dec 6 HOORAY FOR KOREA 42
News Mainland agents - tipped off Hong Kong about Si... Dec 6 TW_sugar_daddio 19
Poll Why Are Chinamen So Stupid? (Jun '10) Dec 4 Sarah 241
News Cheaters Hunted: Weird ways Chinese target lyin... Dec 4 Trump s Birtherex... 6
I HATE CHINA (in response to "why do Westerners... (Nov '08) Dec 1 Fuckthechinese 2,558
More from around the web