China's elite women marrying non-chinese men.

Posted in the China Forum

epep

Swindon, UK

#1 Oct 6, 2012
" Zhou thinks the Shanghai Debutante Ball could provide a connection for English aristocrats and well-off young Chinese women. " quote from this article :

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/cndy/2012-01/10/...

I hope any elite chinese women in China that marries a non-chinese men do not plan to have China citizenships, or they will become a threat to China's national security.
epep

Swindon, UK

#2 Oct 6, 2012
Why is China so lax about its national security.

If any high status chinese women marries high status non-chinese men then the high status chinese women and their high status non-chinese husbands will become a threat to China's national security if they get China citizenships.

if any hight status chinese women marry high status non-chinese men then they should leave China.

2 Cents

Taipei, Taiwan

#3 Oct 6, 2012
epep wrote:
"I hope any elite chinese women in China that marries a non-chinese men do not plan to have China citizenships, or they will become a threat to China's national security.
We prefer Filipinas.
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#4 Oct 6, 2012
please these days the Europeans are poorer than the Chinese...

and nice take on the article... its some westernized Chinese person talking about bringing a Ball to China for the Chinese women...

who have not warmed to this...
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#5 Oct 6, 2012
2 Cents wrote:
<quoted text>
We prefer Filipinas.
thats because you can treat them like apes
2 Cents

Taipei, Taiwan

#6 Oct 6, 2012
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE wrote:
<quoted text>
thats because you can treat them like apes
Haha! They do eat with their hands like monkeys but that's not why we prefer Filipinas.
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#7 Oct 6, 2012
Bad idea.

Guess the Chinese ladies don't want to end up poor and in debt.
SpongeBob

Canada

#8 Oct 6, 2012
...Congrat..., bottom like Chink women will have double-eyelid babies. And their offsprings won't be named as.....chinks! Wahahahahahahha!
FURREALZ

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Oct 6, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Queen Mother opens new Tungi Colonnade building (Jun '12) Fri Barbara Halston 3
News Germany's Merkel signals Japan could do more to... May 1 WOMDRUDAEGUMIDEBD... 352
News Those Problematic Cuban Dissidents May 1 WE JUST DONT CARE 4
Why do Nepalese hate Indians? (Aug '13) Apr 30 why 164
News Glavin: Reaping the whirlwind of Canada's unsee... Apr 30 Mel 1
get rid of political store walmart out of china... Apr 29 so good 1
News Historical issues key to improving China-Japan ... Apr 27 WOMDRUDAEGUMIDEBD... 32
More from around the web