USA and the Art of LOSING War

Posted in the China Forum

It is so Amazing

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#1 Jan 15, 2014
In response to "China and the Art of LOSING War"
American claimed USA won Korean War and yet having crossed the Yalu River into China despited being warned not to by the newly established PRC then and fought with volunteers armed by sword, spear and 2nd handed WW2 rifles that were captured from the Japanese Imperial Armies.... Korea remain separated.

Examples:

Conclusion: USA did not win any war in Korea otherwise North Korea will not have existed. China did as her objective was to prevent USA from overrunning North Korea then.

Iraq & Afghanistan: Despite spending more than 10 trillions into the war, much of the land today is still controlled by the Taliban and shite from Iran. Not one drop of oil is extracted and so what Victory is the USA claiming.

I can go on.

But in the case of China...
She fought Nehru's India in 1962 and guess why the Indian are still feeling the humiliation today!

In 1979, China invaded North Vietnam and despite having informed everyone esp. the Vietnam in advance, Vietnamese has to fled to Hanoi as the main stronghold Langson (whenever Langson fell in ancient time, Yue Nan was considered fallen symbolically as after Langson is all flat valley) was flattened.

China public issued her itinerary for the invasion (Punishment for invading another nation Kampuchae and to prove to Vietnam that her protector Russia will not come to her rescue) and she completed her mission and left as planned 1 month later. Despite all the propanda from Vietnam we heard, why was China able to move in and out at will if she was lost the battle as alleged.(I heard too much about the 10,000 USAF warplanes and 1 million US GI, Vietcong killed inSouth Vietnam during those early NAM days to believe in fairy tales by Vietnamese in here)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Germany's Merkel signals Japan could do more to... 1 hr WORMDRUGABEMIDEBD... 153
many filipina are slut, cheap, backstabber and (Jul '13) 2 hr Yea 9
Poll Chinese girls likes Indian men and try to get s... (Oct '10) 11 hr BONNIE WANG 333
News On This Day: People's Republic of China Replace... 14 hr bobs56 1
News Vatican backs Obama as Nobel Peace Prize Winner (Oct '09) Wed swedenforever 32
News China uses abortion pill to cut gerbil population (Mar '09) Wed dragoon70056 27
china , russia , india toomb america out of asia Mar 21 so good 1
More from around the web