Why Americans HATE the VIETNAMESE?
SpongeBob

Windsor, Canada

#185 May 20, 2014
dumb dinx wrote:
<quoted text>
gay
I would stick in anything with holes when I am horny, EVEN THE...FENCE OF MY BACKYARD. You can judge that I am a gay, no problemmo. But all of my neighbourhood's ladies DO LOVE ME, BUDDY. Wahahahahaha!
McQuan

UK

#186 May 20, 2014
Everyone hates the Vietnamese now, not just the American
bac ky

Beaverton, OR

#187 May 20, 2014
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>I would stick in anything with holes when I am horny, EVEN THE...FENCE OF MY BACKYARD. You can judge that I am a gay, no problemmo. But all of my neighbourhood's ladies DO LOVE ME, BUDDY. Wahahahahaha!
war does bad things to ppl...
wcline

Malden, MA

#188 Jul 16, 2014
vietnam can be trusted first of all and also vietnam didnt fought U.S.A,they helped us during the war so get your history right dummy.
why so sad be happy

Winnipeg, Canada

#189 Jul 18, 2014
americans are Nazi fascists...In todays word....
SpongeBob

Windsor, Canada

#190 Jul 19, 2014
McQuan wrote:
Everyone hates the Vietnamese now, not just the American
...Might be to those Vietnamese horny guys like....me, not Viet women, though....Wahhahahaha! You could find out every year, there are thousands and thousands of Viet girls getting out of VN thru; marriages. Woaahahahaha!
Alex

Germany

#191 Jul 20, 2014
Narrow-eyed Chinese to expand eyes!!!
LILY

Gwangju, Korea

#192 Jul 23, 2014
LOVE ONE ANOTHER , STOP HATING START LOVING
LILY

Gwangju, Korea

#193 Jul 23, 2014
love love love one another all the people on the face of the earth
Leah

Vancouver, Canada

#194 Jul 23, 2014
Alex wrote:
Narrow-eyed Chinese to expand eyes!!!
Vietnamese were also Chinese, especially those living in the north.

The broke away from the Chinese empire a few hundred years ago. Instead of being a province of China, they continued to be a vassal state of China for centuries before the French took over.

Once they left the Chinese family, they refuse to recognize their ethnic and cultural roots and call their Chinese cousins enemies.

The miniature version hates the larger version of Chinese.

The same thing may happen in Taiwanese. If Taiwanese become independent, they would very likely cook up lies saying that they are not Chinese. They will spread hatred against the Chinese to justify the independence of the "Taiwanese Race". The same approach works quite well in Vietnam.
SpongeBob

Windsor, Canada

#195 Jul 23, 2014
Leah wrote:
<quoted text>Vietnamese were also Chinese, especially those living in the north.
The broke away from the Chinese empire a few hundred years ago. Instead of being a province of China, they continued to be a vassal state of China for centuries before the French took over.
Once they left the Chinese family, they refuse to recognize their ethnic and cultural roots and call their Chinese cousins enemies.
The same thing may happen in Taiwanese. If Taiwanese become independent, they would very likely cook up lies saying that they are not Chinese. They will spread hatred against the Chinese to justify the independence of the "Taiwanese Race". The same approach works quite well in Vietnam.
...This guy must be an offspring of ancient Chingchong railway worker in the far North....C'on, stop inhaling...heroin. Wahahahahaha!
McGold

Montréal, Canada

#196 Jul 23, 2014
Leah wrote:
<quoted text>Vietnamese were also Chinese, especially those living in the north.
No ..no and no ..Vietnamese are not Chinese. Chinese are those who bound the feet of their women for thousands of years. Japanese, Vietnamese, Korean women didn't have lotus broken feet.
Yes, China ruled Vietnam for hundreds of years and you can say that Vietnam was part of China for those years but Vietnamese are different people. India was part of the British empire for hundreds of years but the Indians are not British.

McGold

Montréal, Canada

#197 Jul 23, 2014
The Chinese are the only people on earth who practiced foot binding for thousands of years

Since: Sep 14

Oakland, CA

#199 Sep 20, 2014
Annoying Vietnamese wrote:
I am Vietnamese, but I extremely hate Vietnamese people. The whole family, relative and neighbors annoy me. Money is too important to them. I hate my parents. When I was a kid, they did not feed me enough food. They let me wear used clothes and even broken one. They let me live with my mentally aunt who hit me for 3 years. I told my mom and gramma that aunt hit me every day, but they did not care. When I was 23, they forced me to date with Vietmese American guy. When this guy visit Vietnam. The family accepted me to stay with him at hotel. They trade my body with money. When I came to the U.s, I work at a bar and support for the whole family and village. They do not care how I survive in the u.s. They always ask money. If I die, they will cry because no one give them money. Many Vietnamese parents do the same my family. 90 percent Vietnamse people are bad.
It is sad but true. An acquiantance, Huong, who was a published author and teacher in Sai Gon came to the US and was 1- given space in the basement and given dog food- by her own family, and 2- paid to teach-$5 an hour, by a rich Viet businessman. Some are good, and some very wretched.
Hung Nguyen

UK

#201 Dec 10, 2014
Racist!
McQuan

London, UK

#202 Dec 10, 2014
What do you expect....American lost the war, so much so it almost threw a couple of atomic bombs in North Vietnam
Americans won

Philadelphia, PA

#203 Jan 11, 2015
Vietnamese men are born killers to humans and ghosts . God punishes them for do illegal to kill them as they wanna steal their energies. I had done with them . Because I had experience that God showed me a dream that I was reborn again that I was American Soldier died in Missing in Action last 1965 then I was reborn.
. I know who was damn that viet soldier killed me and reborn and live in California by now. That's my enemy was reborn .

“Very important note for honor all America Soldiers for”
dream explained that all skulls along candles in dark cave I realized that they use North Vietnam Tribes on MIA America Soldiers . I concerned them if why they reborn and become mental illness for no reason , that’s why I study good same&#8232;Here I knew this word is very important to me that I am mental illness anymore that I knew that mental illness is not a disease .
Subject: Note&#8232;I saw my last dream that a Father of God showed me visional very clear that I saw myself that I was America Soldier was on helicopter then I planed jump down on before ground , North Vietnamese Soldier killed me suddenly in 1965 then I was reborn in 1970 , I was very upset that Vietman war won since I realized that my first bones missing in action then I was reborn on 2nd bones in1970 then I feel that I have two personalities for no reason until I saw very rare that I saw my old bones in my dream explained that all skulls along candles in dark cave I realized that they use North Vietnam Tribes on MIA America Soldiers . I concerned them if why they reborn and become mental illness for no reason , that’s why I study good same&#8232;Here I knew this word is very important to me that I am mental illness anymore that I knew that mental illness is not a disease .

American Soldiers won! But all Vietnamese soldiers can't steal them anymore since God decides protect them except all Vietnamese soldiers . Vietnamese soldiers who chest their intelligence , health, etc. that they and I already knew since I speead the news alert about them who are actually born killers.

Final case closed. No argue applies then end of discussion on final case closed forever.
Americans won

Philadelphia, PA

#204 Jan 11, 2015
“Very important note for honor all America Soldiers for”
dream explained that all skulls along candles in dark cave I realized that they use North Vietnam Tribes on MIA America Soldiers . I concerned them if why they reborn and become mental illness for no reason , that’s why I study good same&#8232;Here I knew this word is very important to me that I am mental illness anymore that I knew that mental illness is not a disease .
Subject: Note&#8232;I saw my last dream that a Father of God showed me visional very clear that I saw myself that I was America Soldier was on helicopter then I planed jump down on before ground , North Vietnamese Soldier killed me suddenly in 1965 then I was reborn in 1970 , I was very upset that Vietman war won since I realized that my first bones missing in action then I was reborn on 2nd bones in1970 then I feel that I have two personalities for no reason until I saw very rare that I saw my old bones in my dream explained that all skulls along candles in dark cave I realized that they use North Vietnam Tribes on MIA America Soldiers . I concerned them if why they reborn and become mental illness for no reason , that’s why I study good same&#8232;Here I knew this word is very important to me that I am mental illness anymore that I knew that mental illness is not a disease .

God punishes Vietnamese soldiers forever God forgives me and others. They and I are not stupid anymore since I thanked to father of God showed me real dream.
I sent as post to Americans and they realized since a few years until I post this recent. They know before you do, already.
Tran

Canada

#206 Jan 13, 2015
The question should be:

Why Vietnamese hate Americans?
McQuan

Mexborough, UK

#207 Jan 13, 2015
Tran wrote:
The question should be:
Why Vietnamese hate Americans?
Because Richard Nixon bombed the hell out of Vietnam

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I HATE CHINA (in response to "why do Westerners... (Nov '08) 23 hr Fuckthechinese 2,558
News Mainland agents - tipped off Hong Kong about Si... Thu TW_sugar_daddio 12
White Privilege Privilege Nov 28 Lisa 1
India to outpace China to be No.1 economy by 20... (Mar '12) Nov 28 FREE TIBET 163
News Here's what 5 of your favorite products would c... Nov 27 Bill 1
News China, Afghanistan, Pakistan agree to work for ... (Dec '13) Nov 26 KIA 82
News What will it take for the 'Asian Silicon Valley... Nov 25 INDEPENDENT TAIWAN 8
More from around the web