Pollution expected on China's congres...

Pollution expected on China's congress agenda

There are 5 comments on the Bellingham Herald story from Feb 28, 2013, titled Pollution expected on China's congress agenda. In it, Bellingham Herald reports that:

Particularly bad bouts of dirty air in recent weeks and unprecedented coverage of the pollution by state media are focusing attention on the issue ahead of two meetings next week that mark the highlight of the Chinese political calendar and lay out priorities for the rest of the year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bellingham Herald.

2faces

Guangzhou, China

#1 Feb 28, 2013
The Chinese communist party does not care about the conditions of the Chinese country as long as the GDP of each city increases so the communist officials of the city can get more money and a higher position.. Air pollution, water pollution, land erosion, and other factors harmfully affecting the Chinese country or the Chinese people is of no concern to the Chinese communist party until a movement is made by the Chinese people to oppose the Chinese communist party's destructive and mercenary conduct then the communist party takes notice. Lets see if the communist party does more then pay lip service to the pollution in China after they have chewed on the polluted air of Beijing during their secret party meetings.

Fatboy

Bromma, Sweden

#2 Feb 28, 2013
2faces wrote:
The Chinese communist party does not care about the conditions of the Chinese country as long as the GDP of each city increases so the communist officials of the city can get more money and a higher position.. Air pollution, water pollution, land erosion, and other factors harmfully affecting the Chinese country or the Chinese people is of no concern to the Chinese communist party until a movement is made by the Chinese people to oppose the Chinese communist party's destructive and mercenary conduct then the communist party takes notice. Lets see if the communist party does more then pay lip service to the pollution in China after they have chewed on the polluted air of Beijing during their secret party meetings.
You can relax my friend!
Help with BIBLICAL proportions are on it's way!

China forums own MESSIAH..Snowflake will soon arrive to China and with his magical WHISTLE he will turn your heavy pollution into "Flakeys Fog"!

Snowflake will then market "Flakeys Fog" as the perfume "Rectum Adonis" to the Japanese.

OH that Snowflake he/she is so...smart...and...clever...

2faces! Bow to thy Master Snowflake...because clear blue skies is now just days away!:o)
CHINA HUMILIATED by CCP

Port Moody, Canada

#3 Feb 28, 2013
Yes! Just like the PROSPERITY that was BOASTED OF while MILLIONS OF CHINESE STARVED during the "Great Leap Famine" caused entirely by CCP incompetence!

It's all LIES and BULLSHIHT from the failing Chinese Communist Party dictatorship, as usual!

Even this "congress" itself is a BIG JOKE in China, and everyone calls it "the hand-raising machine"!
GAY BOB

Kilgore, TX

#4 Mar 1, 2013
Well I have returned from a long visit to China to see my family, for you rayhole all is not well, the rivers are more polluted than when I left, yes there are new trains which were nice, but the over all food, water and much trash was worst than before.

So lie again you turd, but I went, looked and know now you are full of sheit. Glad to be back where I can breath.

But I will not debate with you fools here, have more money to make, and OLD CHINA you are a liar also, but live in your shiet....

LOL
CCP are CLOWNS

Surrey, Canada

#5 Mar 2, 2013
GAY BOB wrote:
Well I have returned from a long visit to China to see my family, for you rayhole all is not well, the rivers are more polluted than when I left, yes there are new trains which were nice, but the over all food, water and much trash was worst than before.
So lie again you turd, but I went, looked and know now you are full of sheit. Glad to be back where I can breath.
But I will not debate with you fools here, have more money to make, and OLD CHINA you are a liar also, but live in your shiet....
LOL
Yes, everyone knows the truth and that the idiotic lies of the failing Chinese Communist Party dictatorship are a total failure.

This CCP crahp regime grows weaker and more deluded every day....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
India outpastes China becomes the fastest growi... 6 hr Human 18
News Tense China-Japan relations overshadow the case... 6 hr nips flips and vi... 290
News Germany's Merkel signals Japan could do more to... 19 hr IRADRUDAEGUMIDEBD... 385
how would you destroy china? :d (Jul '12) Tue Raj 1,690
News China's Great Wall 'is disappearing' Mon PAUL SHYKORA arts 2
Poll China + Pakistan vs. India + Russia, who WINS? (May '13) Mon Raj Chanani 881
India to outpace China to be No.1 economy by 20... (Mar '12) Jun 29 Human 131
More from around the web