China 'launches fighters' amid Japan...

China 'launches fighters' amid Japan...

There are 55 comments on the Suria story from Jan 11, 2013, titled China 'launches fighters' amid Japan.... In it, Suria reports that:

Beijing sent fighter jets to the East China Sea after Japanese aircraft followed a Chinese plane in a territorial dispute, the defence ministry said Friday according to state media.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Suria.

Hot

Singapore, Singapore

#22 Jan 12, 2013
Don't under estimate your enemy, China will takes their revenge on Japan soon. Don,t be silly that china will lose out in the war.

Don't even wake up the dragon. Japan is nothing as compares to china. Just because of a few F15 or ;16 will win the war. You are just have a childish mind. If I were a chinaman I will definitely take my revenge on Japan on what they did in WWII.
Hot

Singapore, Singapore

#23 Jan 12, 2013
Japan will soon be destroy just by using a nuclear bomb, send in by N Korea. This will finished off Japan within mintues and do you think US will have dares to come close, when Russia and China attack US mainland, and at the same time Iran attacks Israle.

US with NATO will not be able to face China, Russia, Iran and North Korea combine. So don.t be silly and think the US or Japn will win the war.
old china

Chengdu, China

#24 Jan 12, 2013
Drgunzet wrote:
Dear Chinese, you are inferior to the Japanese. You cannot fight the Japanese two fighters with two fighters. Let me prove my theory.
You are Chinese and should know how the J10 fighter look like right? The jet in the picture is not a J10. It's a Xian JH-7, FBC-1 Flying Leopard, a tandem two-seat, twin-engine fighter-bomber.
You are dumb and ignorant like this, it reflects to the entire race of being dumbed down for so long by the Mongolians, Manchurian over 400 years.
The only way for the Chinese jets fighters to fight the Japanese Jets is this:
_ First, send a wave of jets to surround the Japanese jets.
_ Second, send a wave of jets to be shot down, and cause the Japanese fighters to expend all missiles. You need 6-8 jets per Japanese jet.
_ Now, take the first wave and move them in to attack the Japanese jets unarmed.
Either way you go down with your arse on fire!
Drgunzet

Meridian, ID

#25 Jan 12, 2013
Are you ashamed to be Chinese? I am.

Why did we hear the news Chinese astronauts communicating in the space then later on found out the space launch was cancled?

Why did we watch the news where Chinese conducted Air Force training with new advanced missiles with footage which came from the American movie, "Top Gun".

Now, with the latest news, why did we read the news from China, two J10 jet fighters were launched to monitor the Japanese jet fighters, but the airplane in the article was actually a fighter bomber of low performance, a completely different models.

The J10 fighter has the canard at the front with no tail wing. The fighter bomber in the artical is a Jh-7 without the front canard and has a tail wind.

Why are the mass Chinese turned so stupid? I was raised by the superior German American foster parents and was given German superiority. I memorized several thousand pictures of different fighters, bombers from WW1, WW2, to the current models. I also memorize their stats, performances and combat stories.

Oh, I also memorize thousand of other books and many more thousand other articles. Let me give you a hint. When you have evil minds and corruptions like the current Chinese behavior, your brains go nuts.

When I have German honor and nobility, my brain grows powerful and became pure. My brain grew superior.

I really think the dark thoughts, cheats, lies must have corrupted most Chinese brains and that's why they are so stupid now day.
Snowflake

San Francisco, CA

#26 Jan 13, 2013
When it comes to war ,China have a bunch of cowards and traitors--that is why they lost to so many smaller and weaker countries. It is better China stay away from war, many of us admired China because of its relative peaceful stance in the world, its history, culture, tradition and its fine food. China has many things going for it. They are loved all over the world, AP says China is the #1 Global trader and China has a dominant presence in Africa. Launching fighters are not what China should be doing, making friends should be more like it.
DARKIE FOREVER

Brooklyn, NY

#27 Jan 13, 2013
Drgunzet wrote:
Are you ashamed to be Chinese? I am.
Why did we hear the news Chinese astronauts communicating in the space then later on found out the space launch was cancled?
Why did we watch the news where Chinese conducted Air Force training with new advanced missiles with footage which came from the American movie, "Top Gun".
Now, with the latest news, why did we read the news from China, two J10 jet fighters were launched to monitor the Japanese jet fighters, but the airplane in the article was actually a fighter bomber of low performance, a completely different models.
The J10 fighter has the canard at the front with no tail wing. The fighter bomber in the artical is a Jh-7 without the front canard and has a tail wind.
Why are the mass Chinese turned so stupid? I was raised by the superior German American foster parents and was given German superiority. I memorized several thousand pictures of different fighters, bombers from WW1, WW2, to the current models. I also memorize their stats, performances and combat stories.
Oh, I also memorize thousand of other books and many more thousand other articles. Let me give you a hint. When you have evil minds and corruptions like the current Chinese behavior, your brains go nuts.
When I have German honor and nobility, my brain grows powerful and became pure. My brain grew superior.
I really think the dark thoughts, cheats, lies must have corrupted most Chinese brains and that's why they are so stupid now day.
Quit lying, Darkie. You aren't Chinese and never will be except in your wet dreams.
Snowflake

San Francisco, CA

#28 Jan 13, 2013
We all know that he is not Chinese nor German. Chinese are smart he is not and Germans hate Nazis in fact they tried to murder Hitler in WWII thirteen times but failed he finally committed suicide. Well China should not stoop down to Japan's level, violence is always bad. Those islands belonged to China that is it, the Japanese never said anything till they found out that these islands may have oil and gas.
AZN

Toronto, Canada

#29 Jan 13, 2013
Drgunzet wrote:
Are you ashamed to be Chinese? I am.
You are ashamed to admit being an Indian slumdog.
AZN

Toronto, Canada

#30 Jan 13, 2013
Snowflake wrote:
When it comes to war ,China have a bunch of cowards and traitors--that is why they lost to so many smaller and weaker countries.
All east Asian martial arts evolved from Chinese Kung Fu.

Many of Halagu Khan's commanders and siege engineers were Chinese.
AZN

Toronto, Canada

#31 Jan 13, 2013
The stupid Japs have been shafted by the Yanks for the past 70 years. And they still think that China is their biggest enemy.
Drgunzet

Meridian, ID

#33 Jan 13, 2013
AZN wrote:
<quoted text>All east Asian martial arts evolved from Chinese Kung Fu.
Many of Halagu Khan's commanders and siege engineers were Chinese.
Chinese Kung Fu is a joke. All military Martial Arts are based not based from Kung Fu but from Judo and Karate/Taekwondo.

Bruce Lee (who had a 25% German mix from his mother) tried to fix Kung Fu, and found Jeet Kune Do. His philosophy was to use Martial Art to express oneself, not necessary expressing the master's will.

I already changed the philosophy of Martial Art once more since I have German superiority. Martial art is not entirely about expressing oneself, but half of it is about adapting toward who are likely to be your opponent.

For example, my likely to be opponents are the wimpy, coward inferior Asians then my Martial Arts will be tailored to exploit the Asians. Most Asians are short and dumb. Normally I don't kick high, but their puny heads are so tempting. One kick to the Asian's pathetic heads will be then end of the loser.

I would love to become the drill master for the White Army on how to destroy China's army.
AZN

Toronto, Canada

#34 Jan 13, 2013
Drgunzet wrote:
<quoted text>
Chinese Kung Fu is a joke. All military Martial Arts are based not based from Kung Fu but from Judo and Karate/Taekwondo.
Bruce Lee (who had a 25% German mix from his mother) tried to fix Kung Fu, and found Jeet Kune Do. His philosophy was to use Martial Art to express oneself, not necessary expressing the master's will.
I already changed the philosophy of Martial Art once more since I have German superiority. Martial art is not entirely about expressing oneself, but half of it is about adapting toward who are likely to be your opponent.
For example, my likely to be opponents are the wimpy, coward inferior Asians then my Martial Arts will be tailored to exploit the Asians. Most Asians are short and dumb. Normally I don't kick high, but their puny heads are so tempting. One kick to the Asian's pathetic heads will be then end of the loser.
I would love to become the drill master for the White Army on how to destroy China's army.
Curry boy, what is your indian style martial arts?

I believe it's called STINK FOO. Where your powerful body odor can drop an opponent upto several dozen feet away.
Snowflake

San Francisco, CA

#35 Jan 13, 2013
Forecast for 2013, trade between USA and China will topped one trillion. The Chinese will buy eleven million USA cars and tons of American goods.

Tasmaniac

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#37 Jan 13, 2013
AZN wrote:
<quoted text>Sometimes you show your pro US bias.

The F-22 is still not combat worthy. How does that make it number 1 ?
It has been combat worthy for a long time now
old china

Chengdu, China

#38 Jan 14, 2013
Drgunzet wrote:
<quoted text>
Chinese Kung Fu is a joke. All military Martial Arts are based not based from Kung Fu but from Judo and Karate/Taekwondo.
Bruce Lee (who had a 25% German mix from his mother) tried to fix Kung Fu, and found Jeet Kune Do. His philosophy was to use Martial Art to express oneself, not necessary expressing the master's will.
I already changed the philosophy of Martial Art once more since I have German superiority. Martial art is not entirely about expressing oneself, but half of it is about adapting toward who are likely to be your opponent.
For example, my likely to be opponents are the wimpy, coward inferior Asians then my Martial Arts will be tailored to exploit the Asians. Most Asians are short and dumb. Normally I don't kick high, but their puny heads are so tempting. One kick to the Asian's pathetic heads will be then end of the loser.
I would love to become the drill master for the White Army on how to destroy China's army.
German superiority? Remind us how Germany got their arse kicked?
LATIN ASIA AFRO MIDEAST

United States

#39 Jan 14, 2013
Intimate History of Killing, Joanna Bourke, p176

US Military Assistance Command in Vietnam (MACV)(MACV) Directive 20-4 was published (1966) to include war crimes committed by American personnel. It unequivocally stated that the:

“... wilflul killing, torture, or inhuman treatment of, or wilflul causing great suffering or serious injury to the body or health of persons taking no active part in the hostilities, including members of the armed forces who had laid down their arms or who were not combatants because of sickness, wounds, or any other cause, was a war crime.”
LATIN ASIA AFRO MIDEAST

United States

#40 Jan 14, 2013
Ellen Ray and William H. Schaap, CAQ 1999
Covert Action, edited by Ellen Ray and William H. Schaap, 2003, p17

The United States has employed biological weapons for 200 years, from smallpox in the blankets of Native Americans to spreading plagues in Cuba; from chemical weapons like mustard gas to cripple and kill in World War I to Agent Orange to defoliate Vietnam—and to create a generation of deformed children. It is the only nation that has dropped nuclear bombs and one that now makes, uses, and sells depleted uranium weapons.
Snowflake

San Francisco, CA

#41 Jan 14, 2013
china's jets are no match against Western Jets, their engines are bad and will fatiqued in a dog fight.
Fatboy

Estonia

#42 Jan 14, 2013
Snowflake wrote:
china's jets are no match against Western Jets, their engines are bad and will fatiqued in a dog fight.
Chinas jets is mostly equipped with Saturn AL-31 from Russia...what's wrong with it?
andrez lopez

El Paso, TX

#43 Jan 14, 2013
Hot wrote:
Japan will soon be destroy just by using a nuclear bomb, send in by N Korea. This will finished off Japan within mintues and do you think US will have dares to come close, when Russia and China attack US mainland, and at the same time Iran attacks Israle.
US with NATO will not be able to face China, Russia, Iran and North Korea combine. So don.t be silly and think the US or Japn will win the war.
True!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News China, Serbia sign MOU on agriculture 12 hr Slobodan B Medojevic 1
Poll Which race is the most greedy? (Jun '12) Mon slumdog indians 43
News US Accuses China of Dumping Cheap Aluminum on W... Jan 14 davidj6910 1
News Chinese company injects 3-D printed blood vesse... Jan 10 China Sucks 1
China makes the best quality junk in the world Jan 10 China Sucks 1
High Quality Brass Waterfall Bathroom Sink Faucet Jan 10 Bradoa 1
Silver Eight Functions Massaging Shower Heads Jan 10 Bradoa 1
More from around the web