J-20 is garbage; same as Chinese spee...

J-20 is garbage; same as Chinese speed train

Posted in the China Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Nagashima Y

Edmonton, Canada

#1 Jan 28, 2013
J-20 transport plane is flying coffin.

No match to American, Japanese and EU designs.
China can only Copy

Clarksville, MD

#2 Jan 28, 2013
China can only Copy From The West ->>> now they start copying U.S military cargo plane!

Their copy looks very bulky and ugly like h ell!

1 F-15 can shoot down 10 J-20 ---- believe it or not!
CHINA HUMILIATED by CCP

Surrey, Canada

#3 Jan 28, 2013
True!
andrez lopez

El Paso, TX

#4 Jan 28, 2013
Same old non-sense posting from Canada
Snowflake

San Francisco, CA

#6 Jan 29, 2013
Their HSR is the best in the world and their J20 only needs a high performance jet engine.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#7 Jan 29, 2013
Took the hi speed rail from Shenzhen a few times.

Very convenient. Lots of leg room and you can go to the cabin car for a beer or coffee at your leisure.

What's with all the China bashing on this thread? I really don't get it.
China

Clarksville, MD

#8 Jan 29, 2013
J20 using Russian Engines not Chinese Engines....J20 is nothing compared with US C-18 Military Cargo Plane.
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#9 Jan 29, 2013
holdencolfield75 wrote:
Very convenient. Lots of leg room and you can go to the cabin car for a beer or coffee at your leisure.
Lots of stupid, jealous people.
CHINA HUMILIATED by CCP

Port Moody, Canada

#10 Jan 29, 2013
holdencolfield75 wrote:
Valid critical comments about the CCP dictatorship, which is punishable with years in the gulag in the CCP China dictatorship, is badly needed.

You prefer the stupid lies and propaganda fantasies of a failing Communist dictatorship?
CHINA HUMILIATED by CCP

Port Moody, Canada

#11 Jan 29, 2013
RayH wrote:
<quoted text>
Lots of stupid, jealous people.
Say "RayHole". Tell us again how you are happy with the mass-murder of tens of millions of Chinese citizens and how you believe their CCP killers should never be punished.

I want to see how a self-proclaimed "Lover of China" reconciles lawless mass-murder of Chinese with "love" for them.

You see, I love China and I am interested in the confused, contradictory, traitorous drivel that passes for thinking in the sad and backward CCP dictatorship!

Do share!

Location hidden

#12 Jan 29, 2013
CHINA HUMILIATED by CCP wrote:
<quoted text>
Valid critical comments about the CCP dictatorship, which is punishable with years in the gulag in the CCP China dictatorship, is badly needed.
You prefer the stupid lies and propaganda fantasies of a failing Communist dictatorship?
Still no job, huh?
bll

Timaru, New Zealand

#13 Jan 29, 2013
is it really true that the commie's cannot make an engine for their russian copied plane's?
and is it also true that their trains are just carbon cheap copies of German and Japanese trains?
If this is true, then it will explain why lately no commie pilots have escaped to Taiwan, maybe their plane will not make it,and maybe the technology is that old that they have nothing to trade.
CHINA HUMILIATED by CCP

Port Moody, Canada

#14 Jan 29, 2013
holdencolfield75 wrote:
<quoted text>
Still no job, huh?
Still no spine, huh?
CHINA HUMILIATED by CCP

Port Moody, Canada

#15 Jan 29, 2013
See "holdencolfield75"?

You hide now just like a lying paid weakling lackey of the CCP dictatorship does.

You must prefer the stupid lies and propaganda fantasies of a failing Communist dictatorship!

You sad old lonely relic!
CHINA HUMILIATED by CCP

Port Moody, Canada

#16 Jan 29, 2013
holdencolfield75 wrote:
What's with your simple-minded, implausibly naive "useful idiot" blindness and gullibility?

I really don't get it.

Hee hee!

Location hidden

#17 Jan 29, 2013
CHINA HUMILIATED by CCP wrote:
See "holdencolfield75"?
You hide now just like a lying paid weakling lackey of the CCP dictatorship does.
You must prefer the stupid lies and propaganda fantasies of a failing Communist dictatorship!
You sad old lonely relic!
Haha!
Transportation Monitor

Canada

#18 Feb 16, 2013
Jap trains are not better:

TOKYO: An express passenger train hit a truck at a level crossing in Japan on Tuesday [Feb. 12, 2013], police said, with footage and reports from the scene showing it had mounted a station platform.

A picture published online by the Yomiuri Shimbun showed a carriage half-on a platform in Hyogo prefecture. A spokesman for the local police confirmed the accident and said the injury toll of 16 may rise.

"A train and a trailer collided at a crossing near Arai station on the Sanyo line in Takasago city at around 3.50pm (0650 GMT)," a spokesman said.

"Sixteen people including the drivers of the truck and the train were injured. There is a possibility that the number of injured will increase."

"The train's driver was seriously injured but is not in a life-threatening situation," a spokesman for the railway company said.

There were about 70 passengers on the train, one report said.

The Yomiuri said the driver of the train was badly injured in the accident in which the first and second carriages of the six-car train jumped the tracks, moving around 200m before coming to a halt at the end of a station platform.

The accident occurred some 800m from the municipal office.

"According to people in the neighbourhood, the trailer stalled at the crossing and the express train crashed into it," the paper said.

The Asahi Shimbun said the trailer had been at the back of a queue of vehicles that had stopped for a red light.

The paper said there are a number of houses near the level crossing, one of which had its second floor balcony damaged.

"The train moved on with tilted cars, knocking down utility poles, concrete walls and other things along the way before it crashed into a platform at the station and stopped," the Mainichi Shimbun said.- AFP
trans monitor

Canada

#19 Feb 16, 2013
I think the cargo plan is Y-20 not J-20.
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#20 Feb 16, 2013
holdencolfield75 wrote:
they ignorant... scared poor low IQ trash threatened by the rise of China
atilla the Han

Australia

#22 Feb 17, 2013
CHINA IS THE TALL POPPY.

grow grow poppy grow
go go poppy go
tall tall poppy tall

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Year of the Monkey": Chinese-Canadians ready t... 4 hr The Ikea Ladys Mo... 1
Chinese allies VS American Allies (Nov '09) 8 hr El pollo Loco 170
american general faints ehhehehe 9 hr who needs this 1
ew Video of US sailors who were captured by ir... Wed who needs this 1
What's China like if you're South Indian, but h... Wed Yakult 3
News Confucius tourist attractions ban smoking Tue Good News 1
News 25 years on, no fading of Tiananmen wounds, ideals (May '14) Feb 6 No Massacre 70
More from around the web