When China Rules The World
AZN

Toronto, Canada

#3431 Feb 24, 2013
dreadman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
On 31 August 1963, Singapore declared independence from Britain.........can some of Chinese help your slum dog brother how to read please, his ignorance is just stinking up the place.
Shut up fucktard. Singapore lessons are over.
old china

Chengdu, China

#3432 Feb 24, 2013
straa wrote:
<quoted text>
You ARE NOT ENGLISH, no one here believes you are English, I know the English well, and you are not one of them, so stop with your lame attempts at lying propoganda, you snake eating fool
I don't care what you believe but I have never eaten a snake in my life or even been offered one too eat. I do remember that British grass snakes have a pretty rank smell when you catch one. I'll bet you've never even seen a grass snake that wasn't in a zoo or a slow worm come to that.

If you want to know about the cultural revolution then read Wild Swans by Jung Chang - you'll find it on sale in the UK. It's not a definitive read because it is China seen through largely through the eyes of a child and is one sided. When you have read it then you will be marginally better qualified to talk about China rather than just spouting what you think happened based on your prejudices.
atilla the Han

Australia

#3434 Feb 24, 2013
old china wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care what you believe but I have never eaten a snake in my life or even been offered one too eat. I do remember that British grass snakes have a pretty rank smell when you catch one. I'll bet you've never even seen a grass snake that wasn't in a zoo or a slow worm come to that.
If you want to know about the cultural revolution then read Wild Swans by Jung Chang - you'll find it on sale in the UK. It's not a definitive read because it is China seen through largely through the eyes of a child and is one sided. When you have read it then you will be marginally better qualified to talk about China rather than just spouting what you think happened based on your prejudices.
We make cure all snake oil here.
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#3435 Feb 25, 2013
HawaiisFinest wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand what this means "I have already acknowledged my country's profiting from the slave trade and taking advantage of other weaker peoples"
I was talking about the The Great Leap Forward and The Cultural Revolution - if you want to talk let's talk directly about those two events, then we can talk about what's going on now.
you dont understand much stupid trash... whats the point in trying to explain things to you you just move on and pretend you dont see it anyways...

LOW IQ RETARDO

yes lets talk about this

10 Million Americans Disappeared during the Great Depression Time
www.cherada.com/articulos/10-million-american... ...

as if it really matters these days

fcuken dinosaur...
Zenom

Hamilton, Canada

#3436 Feb 25, 2013
==========
Mao & Hu - How & Move
==========
President Hu Jintao, at his wits' end about what to do with all the crises happening around the nation, goes to see Mao - relaxing in the shiny glass castle of Tiananmen Cave - and asks for advice.
* Chairman Mao, China is in serious crisis, I've already tried harmonious society, but it's going nowhere
Mao was waving his middle finger, said:
* Nah nah nah, You come n stay in this damn glass house, let's me handle it
Hu was shaking his head, sighed:
* We grow so many glass towers now, I only wanna your advice
Mao laughed hard:
* You dumb turd! what you're going to do with these skyscrapers? it's the Chair, dummy!

==========
CCP Rules by BRUTE Force and LIES (By Hooks or By Crooks)
==========
Zenom

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#3437 Feb 25, 2013
AZN wrote:
<quoted text>Shut up fucktard. Singapore lessons are over.
Hope you learnt something you crack baby
AZN

Toronto, Canada

#3438 Feb 25, 2013
dreadman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope you learnt something you crack baby
Yeah, I learnt that you talk from your bum crack.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#3439 Feb 26, 2013
AZN wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I learnt that you talk from your bum crack.
Lame crack baby, very lame....your konfu no good here
clamor

Voorhees, NJ

#3440 Feb 26, 2013
if your in america and you are Asian you better abandon the asian countries and stop supporting them or it will count as tribal abandonment.. native americans count as asian.. your part of this tribe now..

mongolian head shape..
clamor

Voorhees, NJ

#3441 Feb 26, 2013
and people from india are just darker caucasians..
clamor

Voorhees, NJ

#3442 Feb 26, 2013
i love you lol!!
clamor

Voorhees, NJ

#3443 Feb 26, 2013
dude stay your not better than people over here.. LOL..
clamor

Voorhees, NJ

#3444 Feb 26, 2013
we have e smartest guy in the world in our country.. guys iq is in 200's

and we hae our own asians LOL..
clamor

Voorhees, NJ

#3445 Feb 26, 2013
well you did take over the world more humans are chinese or whatever asian or something.. and then any other race type.
clamor

Voorhees, NJ

#3446 Feb 26, 2013
LOL..
clamor

Voorhees, NJ

#3447 Feb 26, 2013
I don't know why your so excited about it..
clamor

Voorhees, NJ

#3448 Feb 26, 2013
what you have teleporters your gonna teleport into people's houses??
clamor

Voorhees, NJ

#3449 Feb 26, 2013
i can hear people's thoughts through the internet..
clamor

Voorhees, NJ

#3450 Feb 26, 2013
they come to me throughout the day .. at random intervals..
clamor

Voorhees, NJ

#3451 Feb 26, 2013
i'm hearing all your thoughts and stuff it freaks me out..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tense China-Japan relations overshadow the case... 12 min homeless nips 359
Poll Why do Asians have inferiority complexes to whi... (Jul '10) 10 hr Hslll Shan 1,630
News Dalai Lama's 80th birthday celebrations politic... 21 hr tonycr46 1
News S. Korean sex slavery victim during WWII passes... 22 hr Ainu 1
What's happening in Chinese markets? Mon CHINA CRASH 2
how would you destroy china? :d (Jul '12) Mon Cas 1,692
Wall Mount Shower Suit with Handshower Sun Bradoa 1
More from around the web