When China Rules The World
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#3325 Feb 20, 2013
Pug wrote:
<quoted text>
Never any slaves or slave trade in China...?
There were never any slaves in the UK.

There were lots in the far flung corners of the empire but none in the UK itself.
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#3326 Feb 20, 2013
The status of Chinese Americans in Silicon Valley has also changed dramatically over this period of three decades. At Deloitte & Touche, every year we conduct a survey of 50 fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley. In one recent year, 5 of the 8 fastest growing companies had Chinese American as the CEO

http://www.modelminority.com/joomla/index.php...
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#3327 Feb 20, 2013
india aint any better than China STANK A$$$$ indian.... yet you are on here complaining...

Come on, India! Show us that freedom can outdo tyranny
How can such poverty, corruption and inequality endure in the world's largest, most diverse democracy?

Timothy Garton Ash
The Guardian, Thursday 31 January 2013
Jump to comments (257)

Why is the world's largest democracy apparently doing worse than the world's largest dictatorship? Hold on to that word "apparently", since there is precious little comfort in all the comparative indicators on the current performances of India and China. Yet anyone who cares for freedom must want this free country to do better.

On growth, inflation, output per capita, unemployment, budget deficit, corruption – almost every indicator believed in by Davos Man – India is doing worse than China. The great catch-up predicted a few years ago has just not happened. On per capita GDP, for instance, India limps along at $3,851 against China's $9,146. According to official figures for 2011, India's unemployment was more than double China's. Transparency International's index measuring the perception of corruption ranks China a poor (joint) 80th in the world, but India comes in (joint) 94th. And so it goes on.

Yes, China probably cooks its books more than India does, so discount a bit for "lies, damned lies and statistics". But almost everyone I have talked to in more than two weeks travelling around India, be they journalist, businesswoman, scholar or outside observer, basically accepts that verdict. In fact, they add to it. The rural poor, they say, are hardly better off than they were two or three decades ago. A former supreme court justice – a craggy, towering survivor of the old, progressive Nehruvian India – tells me with passionate indignation that more than 40% of Indian children are probably malnourished. "Worse than in Africa!" he cries – and a detailed 2005 World Bank report supports that view. Some 17,000 Indian farmers took their own lives in 2010, when their crops failed. Even the most superficial, privileged traveller can not avoid seeing the shocking proximity of wealth and want, whether in the garbage-piled slums of Mumbai or the medieval-looking peasant farms visible just off a brand new expressway.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2013/...
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#3328 Feb 20, 2013
Still, in the long run, homogenous China looks more formidable a competitor for American than diverse India. One of my Indian correspondents wrote me:

"China has an enormous advantage over India: relative homogeneity. In China there is no significant difference in racial appearance between the rich and the poor. They come from the same people. In India, you can see a colour line dividing classes every inch of the way. Sure these lines aren't cut and dry like black and white, and there are overlaps, but the trends are easy to follow for anyone willing to observe. The fact that the Chinese don't have 4000 year old caste hatreds gives them an enormous advantage over India."

http://www.vdare.com/articles/interesting-ind...
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#3329 Feb 20, 2013
Half Sigma, I agree that more mainstream journalists are studying Steve Sailer.

I think that the immigration debate in the mainstream is moving more in the direction of recognizing that certain groups have genetically low iq and certain ones have genetically high iQ..

as such, as a nation it may be good to allow immigration of one group and not another.

Let me give an example, As far as I know there is pretty much agreement in Australia that importing plenty of super high IQ high tax paying Northeast Asians is a pretty good idea

But recently when a fat prole billionaire woman who owned mines advocated for allowing large numbers of low IQ africans to move to Australia to work in her mines, she was shot down.

That shows IQ realism in Australia... a concensus in favour of high iq immigration and against low iq immigration.

Sweden is at the opposite end of the spectrum. In Sweden, it is government policy to move large numbers of immigrants to the country with genetically lower IQ than the IQ of the native Swedes. These immigrants earn much less money than native Swedes and are of course a massive drain on the national treasury.

A mostly white political elite exists in both Australia and Sweden..... it is my view that the white elite in Australia has accepted IQ realism and the white elite in Sweden just hasn't accepted it yet

http://www.halfsigma.com/2012/11/ny-times-mus...
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#3330 Feb 20, 2013
The Puzzle Of Indian IQ: A Country Of Gypsies And Jews
Posted on August 14, 2012

The question of Indian IQ is a big puzzle.

Far trickier than China’s IQ which I think I’ve basically figured out (101-102 today; 106-108 genetic ceiling).

The PISA-adjusted IQ of India – as extrapolated from the states of Tamil Nadu and Himachal Pradesh, which are relatively rich and are reputed to have good school systems by Indian standards – is a miserly 75.4;

So my estimates:(1) India’s current IQ is in the low 80&#8242;s; (2) The Flynn effect could yet bring it up to perhaps the low 90&#8242;s if India successfully develops (in China the gap is about 5 points but China is of course far richer now and eats far more meat); however, successful development is much harder than in China because starting point IQ’s are far lower.

We can expect India to continue growing and gaining on the developed nations but at a pace that will never match China’s; nor, barring technological revolutions (brain-computer interfaces, etc), will it feasibly ever develop to the levels of majority East Asian or European societies.

India will continue benefiting from an extremely intelligent and culturally creative but also very small intellectual upper class of Brahmins.

Unfortunately much like Jews they cannot be expected to be all that loyal to the Indian nation (to the extent that an Indian nation exists).

http://akarlin.com/2012/08/14/the-puzzle-of-i...
http://akarlin.com/2012/08/14/the-puzzle-of-i...
LMC

Vancouver, Canada

#3331 Feb 20, 2013
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE wrote:
The Puzzle Of Indian IQ: A Country Of Gypsies And Jews
Posted on August 14, 2012
Resistance,

Please follow this link to understand the true magnititude of the problem of radiation pollution of Japan.

You also will find an article from Global Research (Canada). Today the whole food chain and water system of Japan have been thoroughly polluted.

But because of Japanese advestisement and promotion, Asians and Chinese are still visiting Japan (whose govt withholds a lot of information about the disaster, according to Green Peace.)

Japan's problem is a lot worse than Chernobyll.

*** Being bilingual, you and I have moral obligations to pass this message along to those who do not have ability to google English reports.

They are fooled by Japanese misinformation and so they flock to Japan 2 years after the nuclear disaster (to take advantages of deep discounts and cheap Yen). That is dangerous to their health in the longer term.
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#3332 Feb 20, 2013
but then who are we kidding?

arguing with "Straa"

we know he isnt a Dalit.. there is no rags to richness story for him...
we know he comes from a Brahmin line his parents had money when he was conceived...

thats because a Dalit in india let alone a woman would never be able to do this...

Why China Is An Incubator For Female Billionaires
Hana R. Alberts, 03.22.10, 11:00 PM EDT
Only 14 women in the world have earned their own 10-figure fortunes, and half of them struck it rich in China.

In Pictures: China's Self-Made Female Billionaires

HONG KONG -- Oft-cited in China is one of Mao Zedong's more famous proverbs: "Women hold up half the sky."

Given salary disparities and still-persistent discrimination in many parts of the world, Mao's ideal is far from reality. But a handful of Chinese women have indeed reached the pinnacle of financial and professional success by at least one measure: they have made it into billionaires club.

Half the world's 14 self-made female billionaires--that is, those who didn't benefit from inherited fortunes--have struck it rich on China's mainland.

They include Hong Kong entrepreneur Chu Lam Yiu, who peddles ingredients to China's tobacco companies, and Xiu Li Hawken, a U.K. citizen who helps run below-ground shopping centers in China.

Hawken is one of three self-made women to debut on this year's billionaires list after their companies went public on Asian stock exchanges in the past 18 months.

Another real estate fortune belongs to Wu Yajun, who took her Longfor Properties public in November and is now the world's richest self-made woman.

http://www.forbes.com/2010/03/22/billionaire-...
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#3333 Feb 20, 2013
Analysis Of China’s PISA 2009 Results
Posted on August 13, 2012

As human capital is so important for prosperity, it behoves us to know China’s in detail to assess whether it will continue converging on developed countries. Until recently the best data we had were disparate IQ tests (on the basis of which Richard Lynn’s latest estimate is an IQ of 105.8 in his 2012 book Intelligence: A Unifying Construct for the Social Sciences) as well as PISA international standardized test scores from cities like Shanghai and Hong Kong. However, the problem was that they were hardly nationally representative due to the “cognitive clustering” effect.

(1) Assuming that average Chinese IQ is now 101-102:

Means that it is approximately equivalent to the German IQ of 101.5 (with the typical East Asian bias towards better numerical and worse verbal scores).
As of today, this IQ level is still somewhat below those of other developed East Asian nations be they Korean, Japanese, or Han majority. It is also slightly below the results of Australians, Canadians, native Germans and white Americans; and approximately equal to the results of native Britons and French.
It is head and shoulders above other SE Asian “tigers” whose average IQ’s are in the high 80&#8242;s (Thailand, Malaysia) or low 80&#8242;s (Indonesia).
Relative to the BRIC’s, the Chinese average IQ is substantially ahead of Russia (95.3) and greatly ahead of Brazil (85.2). As for India, whose average IQ is 75.4 according to PISA results from two fairly rich provinces, there is simply no comparison whatsoever. As I have indeed pointed out on numerous occasions.
(2) Needless to say this is an extremely good result that practically ensures convergence to developed country levels within a reasonable time frame. This is especially true because as is almost always the case, there exists a positive feedback loop with greater development pushing average Chinese IQ to its genetic “ceiling” of approximately 105-108. That in turn will further raise the capacity of Chinese labor for skills absorption and even greater productivity.

Addendum 8/15: The commentator Jing graciously provided the list of all the 12 Chinese provinces that participated in the PISA 2009 study. They were: Tianjin, Shanghai, Beijing, Jiangsu, Zhejiang, Jilin, Hubei, Hebei, Hainan, Sichuan, Yunnan, Ningxia.

This allowed me to make an interesting conclusion. No matter whether you weigh the provincial IQ scores above by population or not, the difference between the 12 provinces and China on average is only about 0.5 points in favor of the 12 provinces. This means that the PISA sample is actually pretty good – and that China’s PISA-derived IQ is in fact about 102.5 or so.

http://akarlin.com/2012/08/13/analysis-of-chi...
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#3334 Feb 20, 2013
LMC wrote:
<quoted text>Resistance,
Please follow this link to understand the true magnititude of the problem of radiation pollution of Japan.
You also will find an article from Global Research (Canada). Today the whole food chain and water system of Japan have been thoroughly polluted.
But because of Japanese advestisement and promotion, Asians and Chinese are still visiting Japan (whose govt withholds a lot of information about the disaster, according to Green Peace.)
Japan's problem is a lot worse than Chernobyll.
*** Being bilingual, you and I have moral obligations to pass this message along to those who do not have ability to google English reports.
They are fooled by Japanese misinformation and so they flock to Japan 2 years after the nuclear disaster (to take advantages of deep discounts and cheap Yen). That is dangerous to their health in the longer term.
I have to say to anyone dumb enough to visit Japan...be it white black brown of yellow

its bad enough we are getting the after effects of their disaster.... but you want to go to ground zero..

then thats your stupid decision...
CCP are LOSERS

Surrey, Canada

#3335 Feb 20, 2013
old china wrote:
<quoted text>
Even someone as open minded as you are trying to deny that the British founded their empire on slavery and by bullying weaker nations. You do not roll back history simply by reforming yourself or by making an apology.
I'm proud to be British even though we have a colourful past and still have not yet learned to live and let live. But unlike Bill, I am not going to lie to myself about my nationality or the antics some of our ancestors considered reasonable behavior.
But it's good to know that you support slavery after all, its what we would expect of you.
"Denying"? You get very defensive when you are proven to have faked a bit of history, eh?

The British founded an Empire, indeed. They have accurate history books, and points in debate are debated. You lie often to protect your Chinese Communist Party employers, however. The "antics" of the corrupt and mass-murdering Chinese Communist Party TODAY you ignore pretty much completely, while whinging and whining of the wrongs the British did in centuries past, just like CCP-issue fake history textbooks in China do!

And quite absurdly, you DENY the PRESENT SLAVERY of Chinese who in fact have less legal rights than DOGS DO in Britain!

It's good to know, however, that you have to lie to feebly try to win a point, it's what we would expect of you, a cheap internet stalker working for traitors to China.
CCP are LOSERS

Surrey, Canada

#3336 Feb 20, 2013
old china wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't they teach you anything about politics at school or do you seriously believe that the prime aim of a political party is not to sieze power from the opposition? Or do you deny that there was an attempt to exterminate the Communists with a rash of murders and that's what started the civil war.
The prime aim of any political party is to WIN SUPPORT and ELECTIONS in order to rule legitimately by the consent of the governed. THAT is how stable nations work. BANDITS seize power by force, you ignorant dunce. Go back to High School.

Yes, you stupid robotic Stalinist you did say "didn't your mob start a civil war" as an accusation, didn't you? Now, in your pathetic intellectual weakness you are flip flopping to make it a virtue when done by your Chinese Communist Party paymasters!

How NIMBLE you CCP CLOWNS have to be, eh?

Do you deny that the Chinese Communist Party, being committed to violent overthrow of the Nationalists on orders from Moscow(because it could never win in any election, of course), had no other option, and that the KMT knew that a CCP coup attempt was inevitable? Do you also deny that your CCP exterminated entire social classes afterwards? That it remains untrustworthy and unable to keep agreements to this day?

Better SPIN some more, CCP clown!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
old china

Chengdu, China

#3338 Feb 20, 2013
CCP are LOSERS wrote:
<quoted text>
The prime aim of any political party is to WIN SUPPORT and ELECTIONS in order to rule legitimately by the consent of the governed. THAT is how stable nations work. BANDITS seize power by force, you ignorant dunce. Go back to High School.
Yes, you stupid robotic Stalinist you did say "didn't your mob start a civil war" as an accusation, didn't you? Now, in your pathetic intellectual weakness you are flip flopping to make it a virtue when done by your Chinese Communist Party paymasters!
How NIMBLE you CCP CLOWNS have to be, eh?
Do you deny that the Chinese Communist Party, being committed to violent overthrow of the Nationalists on orders from Moscow(because it could never win in any election, of course), had no other option, and that the KMT knew that a CCP coup attempt was inevitable? Do you also deny that your CCP exterminated entire social classes afterwards? That it remains untrustworthy and unable to keep agreements to this day?
Better SPIN some more, CCP clown!
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
You have done so much spinning that only your head is still above ground level.

I quote from Wiki:

"Fighting between Nationalist and Communist forces began on April 12 in Shanghai. The KMT was purged of leftists by the arrest and execution of hundreds of CPC members. It was directed by General Bai Chongxi."

You've really got to stop supporting the loosing sides or at least remain neutral.
old china

Chengdu, China

#3341 Feb 21, 2013
atilla the Han wrote:
<quoted text>
this is known as fuzzzy curry syndrome.
India is blessed with a lot of bull excrement (B.S.) everywhere - it's a religious thing.
no hate chinks

Arlington, TX

#3342 Feb 21, 2013
old china wrote:
<quoted text>
India is blessed with a lot of bull excrement (B.S.) everywhere - it's a religious thing.
here's an example of a chink-cow-chink
HawaiisFinest

Atlanta, GA

#3343 Feb 21, 2013
old china wrote:
<quoted text>
You have done so much spinning that only your head is still above ground level.
I quote from Wiki:
"Fighting between Nationalist and Communist forces began on April 12 in Shanghai. The KMT was purged of leftists by the arrest and execution of hundreds of CPC members. It was directed by General Bai Chongxi."
You've really got to stop supporting the loosing sides or at least remain neutral.
There isn't a person in mainland China who doesn't look to Taiwan with envy.

They have to convince themselves that the CPC is good for "social harmony" or they'd die of heartbreak realizing they've lost their souls.
HawaiisFinest

Atlanta, GA

#3344 Feb 21, 2013
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE wrote:
Still, in the long run, homogenous China looks more formidable a competitor for American than diverse India. One of my Indian correspondents wrote me:
"China has an enormous advantage over India: relative homogeneity. In China there is no significant difference in racial appearance between the rich and the poor. They come from the same people. In India, you can see a colour line dividing classes every inch of the way. Sure these lines aren't cut and dry like black and white, and there are overlaps, but the trends are easy to follow for anyone willing to observe. The fact that the Chinese don't have 4000 year old caste hatreds gives them an enormous advantage over India."
http://www.vdare.com/articles/interesting-ind...
It is true China does have an advantage over India. Indians are extremely expressive, creative, out-spoken people which isn't good stability.

Chinese are obedient, diligent, machine like workers, but have an utter lack in creativity and humanity unless they are from the upper-class and can afford freedoms.
no hate chinks

Arlington, TX

#3346 Feb 21, 2013
HawaiisFinest wrote:
<quoted text>
There isn't a person in mainland China who doesn't look to Taiwan with envy.
They have to convince themselves that the CPC is good for "social harmony" or they'd die of heartbreak realizing they've lost their souls.
you know what's baboon doing when he think he own tis or tat...

power to the nation

Edinburgh, UK

#3347 Feb 21, 2013
China is a great nation ruled without democracy
China has never understood free thinking and is old nation in the past who think that oppression is power
China has to enter the modern world where millions want free tninking the right to choose not told what to think otherwise what is the point of free will
CCP leader thinks the way to rule is outwith law without any knowing of how Tibet wants to be
power to the nation

Edinburgh, UK

#3348 Feb 21, 2013
China must wake to the right of humanity to think own thoughts

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Why Are Chinamen So Stupid? (Jun '10) 17 hr urdearfather 240
News Mainland agents - tipped off Hong Kong about Si... Fri TW_sugar_daddio 13
I HATE CHINA (in response to "why do Westerners... (Nov '08) Thu Fuckthechinese 2,558
White Privilege Privilege Nov 28 Lisa 1
India to outpace China to be No.1 economy by 20... (Mar '12) Nov 28 FREE TIBET 163
News Here's what 5 of your favorite products would c... Nov 27 Bill 1
News China, Afghanistan, Pakistan agree to work for ... (Dec '13) Nov 26 KIA 82
More from around the web