blitz123

Chennai, India

#3188 Feb 15, 2013
AZN wrote:
<quoted text>You're a liar. Thats another common indian trait.
Indians post the most vile and offensive comments against China and the Chinese people in every internet blog in cyberspace.
Yet you self-righteous scum never post a single line of reprimand at the slumdogs.
But you are quick to condemn the Chinese as racists when they react to the abuse.
What do you expect? That we should take all the crap without hitting back?
It's clear that you're either of indian origin, but lying about your background.
Or you're among the legions of anti-China trolls out there.
Who can't digest the reality of a rising China.
You hope and wish for China and the future of the Chinese to be dashed. Otherwise you'd have a severe case of inferiority complex and all the pain that comes with it.
Well keep on wishing.
You and the rest of your kind can spend the next 20 years waiting for China to collapse. Just as you have spent the previous 20 years in the same hope.
oh is that so,i always wanted to be friendly towards u kiddo,but u never gave me the chance to identify,a right heartless racist u r
blitz123

Chennai, India

#3189 Feb 15, 2013
and morever i always admired chinas rise,so do many of the people in india,but u never respect them,always picking out their flaws and insulting them
blitz123

Chennai, India

#3190 Feb 15, 2013
AZN wrote:
<quoted text>You slumdogs don't even need an earthquake to expose your shoddy and substandard workmaship.
The venue for the 2010 Commonwealth Games in India exposed a lot about Indian competence.
thats much better than ur expressways crashing every year

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#3191 Feb 16, 2013
AZN wrote:
Indians post the most vile and offensive comments against China and the Chinese people in every internet blog in cyberspace.
Yet you self-righteous scum never post a single line of reprimand at the slumdogs.
But you are quick to condemn the Chinese as racists when they react to the abuse.
It's clear that you're either of indian origin, but lying about your background.
You hope and wish for China and the future of the Chinese to be dashed. Otherwise you'd have a severe case of inferiority complex and all the pain that comes with it.
Well keep on wishing.
You and the rest of your kind can spend the next 20 years waiting for China to collapse. Just as you have spent the previous 20 years in the same hope.
Really, that has been my observation so far on this thread. True I am an anti-communist troll but only because I was so serverly insulted by Ray Hoe, RESISTANCE IS FUTILE, UNCLE FARGO AND OLD CHINA when I just wanted to comment on the book 'When China Rules The World' which I thought was what this thread was about. I had no idea that you delusional dirt bags actually meant it practically and when I said that China is capable of "ruling" the world just not now, they got problems of their own I was attacked by every robot on this thread.

I told them that if they never used my name in any post ever again I would stop posting, I even gave them 3strikes. The is an urban legend that says if you say the boogie man's name 3times he will come out of your mirror and chase you down.

Well I am that boogie man of intellectual thought and economic reasoning on this post to make good on my threat by imparting logic and truth to you liars, illogical maniacs and delusional 3rd world scum.

No Indians, Philpinos, Germans, French people, English people, Americans ever attacked me for absolutely no reason like the way you Chinese ghetto thugs did on this thread, just like the way you attack anyone non Chinese so save you sob story about inferiority complex, which by the way is so obvious, and the imaginery indians bashing you in every post.

I have been on the China thread for about half a year so I know what I am talking about when it comes to Chinese racism against others

Location hidden

#3192 Feb 16, 2013
AZN wrote:
<quoted text>The probability of you being an indian posing as a white are very high.
Many indian posters use this technique.
Indians are the biggest anti-China trolls in the internet.
And you bullshit a lot, just like indians.
Yeah i heard the number zero was invented in india, not bad india.....the communistas robots will now start now be calling me indian in 3, 2,1.....
Like I said you commies are so obvious

Location hidden

#3193 Feb 16, 2013
AZN wrote:
Well keep on wishing.
I have no reason to lie about anything, I don't wish for China's downfall but I do post anti-commie work most because I do not like you and you started it.

You would like me to be indian wouldn't you seeing that you have called me indian a couple of times before, just like RESISTANCE IS FUTILE who called me a jew and RAY WHORE who called me an american.

Why? Because you realize that I am by far smarter, well educated and witter then you, so you must find some avenue to nuetralize all these strong points to your advantage. I have caught you AZN so many times posting fake information about Greece, Spain and even my race that I am beginning to think you are not from this planet.

You cant even hold up an arguement on logical terms, instead you have to resolute to mindless insults because you are a scared little fish, scared your ignorance will make you look stupid the way am sure it does almost everyday for you.

I can sooo tell. BALL POSITION

Location hidden

#3194 Feb 16, 2013
AZN wrote:
Well keep on wishing.
I do not wish China nor any country to fail, but when you see a child eatting shiet you have to assume that that child will be very sick later. And I see this in China, overinvestment in land, every manicipality in China having huge debts, government write offs of trilllions of dollars, loss of competetivity in goods and services through rising cost of labor, inexperence by Chinese companies...ie Lenovo getting all resources into the Laptop market that will be extinct in a few years and simple bad governance.

Location hidden

#3196 Feb 16, 2013
AZN wrote:
<quoted text>And who was it stolen from?
O.K., I'm old and not a scientist but I read it was originally from Zeilinger. Quantum teleportation has been around for years but the Chinese having studied under him did not even include him to their research.

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#3197 Feb 16, 2013
dreadman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been on the China thread for about half a year so I know what I am talking about when it comes to Chinese racism against others
China is just as racist as anywhere else and the Chinese are just as racist as anyone else. Hell, they're so racist they even hate some of their own countrymen because they have darker skin, like the people of Xinjiang province for example. The people there are looked upon as thieves and the children are especially vilified.
The people are also subject to routine harrassment from the police.
Blacks, Arabs, anyone with dark skin in China will eventually be a victim of racism, whether subtle or overt and violent.
And they still REALLY hate the Japanese.

Location hidden

#3198 Feb 16, 2013
AZN wrote:
<quoted text>Have you really travelled to China or are you just making it all up?
If memory serves, you claimed to have been in every country that was mentioned during the course of the discussion.
Apart from China, you claimed to have been in Russia, when the Russians were mentioned. So therefore you're a Russia expert as well as a China expert.
Next you claimed to have been in Egypt at the precise moment the Arab Spring was happening. When somebody mentioned Egypt and the Arab Spring. So therefore you're an expert on Egypt and the Middle East.
So whats next on your list?
If somebody were to bring up the mention of Mali.
Will you claim to have been in Mali when the French arrived?
And therefore claim to be an expert on the matter.
And ofcourse you rather convieniently claim to have never been to india. As part of your defence of india.
Do excuse me for coming to certain conclusions about you really being of indian origin. If I see red flags.
Never been to Mali, but I have been to China a couple of times, hell I studied Chinese at Beijing lanugage university while doing my internship for a law firm.

Until last month I was a corperate recruter so travelling is part of the job description. I have been to South Africa, the US, Iceland, Russia, Turkey, Germany, Lebenon, Egypt, Singapore, Moroco( although this was for lesure not biz), Brazil and many emerging countries.

Hope that clears your confusion a little.

Location hidden

#3199 Feb 16, 2013
Oh Israel, Jordan, Romania, Crete, Greece, Spain etc(most Euro zone citizens who have high income have been all over Europe, peaceful Arab states and Thailand so I wont even mention those) and Perth in Australia.
old china

Chengdu, China

#3200 Feb 16, 2013
straa wrote:
Britain is building new high speed trains and a new airport in London, making seven airports in London, London is the aviation capitol of the world, London is the only city to have hosted the Olympics three times, Britain is the worlds third best sporting nation, with a population of 66 million, britains population is growing fast, Britain is a pharma and medical research and manufactorer leading nation, Britain has nog oil companies and banks, great car companies, formula one racing is based in Britain and on British technology, design and engineering, Britain invented most sports so that's why they do so well in them, Britain still has many colonies with natural resources and head of the protestant and anglican church, Britain is one of the most technologically advanced countries on earth, with almost everyone on high speed, fibre optic internet broadband, WiFi, sattelite and cable and cell phone connectivity, Britain has the best universities in the world and is a diplomatic and political powerhouse, Britain is a popular modern culture giant, an invention giant, London is one of only two alpha ++ cities on earth, with new York, Britain has more global reach and influence than any other country except America, etc etc etc
Part 1

When did a new airport for London airport get approved - they have been arguing about a site for the last 50 years and still not built it?

The only claim that London can make is to being the largest passenger carrier but that is only if you combine the figures from ALL of the various airports classed as London - most of which are a fair way outside of Greater London. Hartsfield airport in the USA has the most traffic of both passengers and aircraft while Hong Kong handles the most freight.

The UK may well be the 3rd placed sporting nation as of last year but is unlikely to retain that status in the next games based on typical games performance. Equally, the number of medals is not an indicator of sporting prowess which is perhaps more fairly judged per capita.

Most oil companies are international - BP for example is largely owned by American investors.
old china

Chengdu, China

#3201 Feb 16, 2013
straa wrote:
Britain is building new high speed trains and a new airport in London, making seven airports in London, London is the aviation capitol of the world, London is the only city to have hosted the Olympics three times, Britain is the worlds third best sporting nation, with a population of 66 million, britains population is growing fast, Britain is a pharma and medical research and manufactorer leading nation, Britain has nog oil companies and banks, great car companies, formula one racing is based in Britain and on British technology, design and engineering, Britain invented most sports so that's why they do so well in them, Britain still has many colonies with natural resources and head of the protestant and anglican church, Britain is one of the most technologically advanced countries on earth, with almost everyone on high speed, fibre optic internet broadband, WiFi, sattelite and cable and cell phone connectivity, Britain has the best universities in the world and is a diplomatic and political powerhouse, Britain is a popular modern culture giant, an invention giant, London is one of only two alpha ++ cities on earth, with new York, Britain has more global reach and influence than any other country except America, etc etc etc
Part 2

The UK's population is growing fast because you are getting all the Commonwealth and European rejects crossing the border for social security handouts - the economy is actually not far off recession and they have been recently threatened with a loss of their AAA rating.

The British motor manufacturing has largely gone bankrupt and flogged off to foreign car manufacturers.
The UK allegedly invented football and cricket but when did they last win a world series?

Formula One has its roots in the Grand Prix and that started in France, not the UK. The controlling company of Formula 1 is not exclusively British owned.

The UK actually has very few colonies that pay anything more than lip service to her since most of them are now independent.
The UK most certainly does not have the best universities in the world - the top university is American, six out of the top 10 universities are American. Only 4 are from the UK.

The UK is a declining political power. Recently it has been suggested that she no longer warrants a place on the UN Security Council. Now that she has signed up to the EU it is arguable that the EU has effectively demoted her to a minor world player.

The UK's global reach is sadly restricted by the building of two aircraft carriers without any aircraft for them. Still, I guess that is a good strategic move since nobody will bother to target them. Not so long ago it was proposed that the UK merge what's left of her military with France. I wonder how long it will be before the job just gets subcontracted.

While the UK has a notable past for a small country, not all of it good, her days in the limelight are fading fast and it is unlikely that she will regain her lost power and influence especially if she becomes just another European State or even if the EU holds together and she drops out.

If you want to brag about the UK then fine but this is a forum about China and you are off-topic.

Location hidden

#3202 Feb 16, 2013
old china wrote:
<quoted text>
Part 2
The UK most certainly does not have the best universities in the world - the top university is American, six out of the top 10 universities are American. Only 4 are from the UK.
The UK's global reach is sadly restricted by the building of two aircraft carriers without any aircraft for them. Still, I guess that is a good strategic move since nobody will bother to target them. Not so long ago it was proposed that the UK merge what's left of her military with France. I wonder how long it will be before the job just gets subcontracted.
While the UK has a notable past for a small country, not all of it good, her days in the limelight are fading fast and it is unlikely that she will regain her lost power and influence especially if she becomes just another European State or even if the EU holds together and she drops out.
If you want to brag about the UK then fine but this is a forum about China and you are off-topic.
Minor power? Are you kidding me? The Royal Navy is a technologically sophisticated naval force, consisting of 78 commissioned ships and around 170 aircraft.....MORE THEN CHINA. The United Kingdom's nuclear deterrent is carried aboard the navy's Vanguard-class of four nuclear ballistic-missile submarines.

The surface fleet consists of helicopter carriers, destroyers, frigates, amphibious assault ships, patrol ships, mine-countermeasures, and miscellaneous vessels. More then China.

The UK's air fleet is higly sophisticated and includes the Eurofighter Typhoon is the second most expensive and capable fighter aircraft in the world after the F-22. China's Russian engine powered relics fade in comparision.

Britain has only one air craft carrier just like the Chinese, but the Brit one is made in the UK, Liaoning is Russian made. The British Army is still the 5th largest in the world and the second largest amoungest developed nations

As for economy, London is the world's largest financial centre alongside New York and has the largest city GDP in Europe., no Chinese city can compare. Yes the motor industry is dying because Brits deindustralised long ago in the 70s-80s like most industralized countries therefore focusing on the service sector. It doesn't make sense to continue in a sector you have no absolute advantage in, British high wages get in the way of this.

is the sixth-largest national economy in the world measured by nominal GDP, has a significant role in the area of financial industry in the world economy, The aerospace industry of the UK is the second- or third-largest national aerospace industry, depending upon the method of measurement.

The pharmaceutical industry plays an important role in the UK economy and the country has the third-highest share of global pharmaceutical R&D expenditures.

The UK economy has been weak in recent years following the late 2000s recession with growth largely flat since 2010 however recent figures have shown the UK economy improving, unemployment fell to 7.7% in the 3 months to November, this is the lowest for 18 months.

The modern game of football was invented in trhe UK you dummy, most of the oldest rules are from the UK, that is documented very clearly. As for not winning England won once and was screwed over the other time by Diago Maradona.

World Football is not easy, their many really good teams out there but the UK is ranked amoung the top teams of the world. Oh they have also won the rugby world cup as well.

The UK is not fading, it is transforming itself from a physical Empire into a Financial Empire, not bad for a country with a population less then most Chinese provinces.

As for fewer colonies, the UK also has fewer slaves and horses then it did in the past. Empire served its purpose but time has moved on.
old china

Chengdu, China

#3204 Feb 16, 2013
dreadman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
Minor power? Are you kidding me? The Royal Navy is a technologically sophisticated naval force, consisting of 78 commissioned ships and around 170 aircraft.....MORE THEN CHINA. The United Kingdom's nuclear deterrent is carried aboard the navy's Vanguard-class of four nuclear ballistic-missile submarines.
The surface fleet consists of helicopter carriers, destroyers, frigates, amphibious assault ships, patrol ships, mine-countermeasures, and miscellaneous vessels. More then China.
The UK's air fleet is higly sophisticated and includes the Eurofighter Typhoon is the second most expensive and capable fighter aircraft in the world after the F-22. China's Russian engine powered relics fade in comparision.
Britain has only one air craft carrier just like the Chinese, but the Brit one is made in the UK, Liaoning is Russian made. The British Army is still the 5th largest in the world and the second largest amoungest developed nations
As for economy, London is the world's largest financial centre alongside New York and has the largest city GDP in Europe., no Chinese city can compare. Yes the motor industry is dying because Brits deindustralised long ago in the 70s-80s like most industralized countries therefore focusing on the service sector. It doesn't make sense to continue in a sector you have no absolute advantage in, British high wages get in the way of this.
is the sixth-largest national economy in the world measured by nominal GDP, has a significant role in the area of financial industry in the world economy, The aerospace industry of the UK is the second- or third-largest national aerospace industry, depending upon the method of measurement.
The pharmaceutical industry plays an important role in the UK economy and the country has the third-highest share of global pharmaceutical R&D expenditures.
The UK economy has been weak in recent years following the late 2000s recession with growth largely flat since 2010 however recent figures have shown the UK economy improving, unemployment fell to 7.7% in the 3 months to November, this is the lowest for 18 months.
The modern game of football was invented in trhe UK you dummy, most of the oldest rules are from the UK, that is documented very clearly. As for not winning England won once and was screwed over the other time by Diago Maradona.
moved on.
Aparently....
The UK has 1741 aircraft compared with China's 2,743
The UK has a naval strength of 77 compared with China's 972
The UK has 10 submarines compared with China's 63
In combat power the UK falls in 8th place (depending on whose assesment you choose to believe). China is in second place. The British military in terms of size is not even in the top 10. China is in the first slot. However, military power is generally more important than size. But, there are limitations with that because when the West attacked Libya, the UK was reportedly a week away from running out of munitions so that could well go against her when attacking a military with superior numbers.

Being one of the most important financial centers in the world does not alter the fact that her growth rate of the UK (GDP) shrank by 0.3% in the last quarter of 2012 or that she is close to a possible loss of international credit status.
How many decades ago did the hand of God interviene for Diago Maradona?

No, altogether the UK is still a country to be proud of ..... just. But she is in decline and has no signs of a rosy future that'll put her back in the major league. I wonder if they will have yet another cut back in the military budgets this year and have to dig into the War Chest to get the troops back to the UK.
AZN

Toronto, Canada

#3205 Feb 16, 2013
blitz123 wrote:
<quoted text>
azn nut cant get over the fact that his china,is now a member of the security council.only because india gave up its seat to china,he still cant admit,india is developing rapidly
he is still a avid bullshitter
thinks all the anti china trolls are indians(i am indian and i like china)
big deal azn,u chinks r now gasping for air and dying due to co poisoning,too bad,i wish i can do something to curb your pollution
and u r talking abt us dying due to a accident
When did india ever have a permanent seat in the UN Security Council?
AZN

Toronto, Canada

#3206 Feb 16, 2013
blitz123 wrote:
<quoted text>
ur cities stink due to over exposure to co,sulphur oxides and methane
go take another long breath in beijing,u may feel better,it might relieve ur stress and might curb ur pigheadedness
But it's not the stink of shit, urine and other putrid forms of odour from human waste that abounds in india.
RayH

Guangzhou, China

#3207 Feb 16, 2013
blitz123 wrote:
<quoted text>
wasnt it like 8 centuries
RayH

Guangzhou, China

#3208 Feb 16, 2013
U.S. GDP finally surpassed China's in 1890.
RayH

Guangzhou, China

#3209 Feb 16, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
China is just as racist as anywhere else and the Chinese are just as racist as anyone else. Hell, they're so racist they even hate some of their own countrymen because they have darker skin, like the people of Xinjiang province for example. The people there are looked upon as thieves and the children are especially vilified.
The people are also subject to routine harrassment from the police.
Blacks, Arabs, anyone with dark skin in China will eventually be a victim of racism, whether subtle or overt and violent.
And they still REALLY hate the Japanese.
Actually, the Uyghurs in Xinjiang are Caucasians.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Germany's Merkel signals Japan could do more to... 9 hr WORMDRUGABEMIDEBD... 174
america is finished new world is here 12 hr so good 1
an indian pervert rapes a JAPANESE tourist in j... 20 hr Drgunzet 104
Poll Chinese girls likes Indian men and try to get s... (Oct '10) 20 hr How Barbaric 337
News Taipei's maverick mayor sparks backlash over Ch... Mar 27 TehO 29
many filipina are slut, cheap, backstabber and (Jul '13) Mar 26 Yea 9
News On This Day: People's Republic of China Replace... Mar 26 bobs56 1
More from around the web