When China Rules The World
AZN

Toronto, Canada

#3167 Feb 15, 2013
straa wrote:
Everything about China and hour history, comes from India, everything, I know that hurts your pride, but that's life, India has ALWAYS been a more important civilisation
Then China should stink like india, but it doesn't.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#3168 Feb 15, 2013
AZN wrote:
<quoted text>The probability of you being an indian posing as a white are very high.
Many indian posters use this technique.
Indians are the biggest anti-China trolls in the internet.
And you bullshit a lot, just like indians.
Ah maybe because you immediately call them monkeys, filth and trolls. I have seen really nasty posts but here from you Chinese I have seen the worst.

Most indians in real life and online always want to identify with Chinese, but you racists always shot them down with your racism and 1930s logic. Jiayou commie basturd China

Location hidden

#3169 Feb 15, 2013
that goes for philipinos and most of south east asia. Why are you Chinese so angry?

Location hidden

#3170 Feb 15, 2013
AZN wrote:
<quoted text>Yes they are.
Indians are really good at con artistry.
Really I can honestly say I have not seen a single one. I have never been to india mostly because I love my meal to be composed of at least one dead animal and I understand they do not eat animals, but even before I ever travelled to china I had heard of knock offs from China, theives, opium, sex trade, prosistues, nukes, economic bubbles, guns, eating of fetus', dogs and kongfu.
LOL

Brooklyn, NY

#3171 Feb 15, 2013
Indians couldn't even copy a toilet bowl!

Tee hee
Anonymous

UK

#3172 Feb 15, 2013
AZN wrote:
<quoted text>Straa is a jealous indian bastard who can't live with the fact that China is playing a leading role in world affairs.
While his shithole india languishes in filth.
I hear some more slumdogs trampled each other to death, only days after a crowd of slumdogs caused a bridge to collapse on top of other slumdogs.
Tommorow the slumdogs will probably drown each other to death in that filthy gutter they worship as a holy river.
In China buildins and mines and roads, collapse every month, because they are such poor quality buildings, killing thousands, also chinas rail is failing almost every week LOL
Anonymous

UK

#3173 Feb 15, 2013
In the recent Chinese earthquake, is was shown to the whole world, that Chinese homes, hospitals, schools and all other building were made with poor quality goods, and poor construction, and given bribes, that's why so much damage was caused, it shows how poor Chinese homes, bridges, highrises and everything is, in China
AZN

Toronto, Canada

#3174 Feb 15, 2013
dreadman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah maybe because you immediately call them monkeys, filth and trolls. I have seen really nasty posts but here from you Chinese I have seen the worst.
Most indians in real life and online always want to identify with Chinese, but you racists always shot them down with your racism and 1930s logic. Jiayou commie basturd China
You're a liar. Thats another common indian trait.

Indians post the most vile and offensive comments against China and the Chinese people in every internet blog in cyberspace.

Yet you self-righteous scum never post a single line of reprimand at the slumdogs.

But you are quick to condemn the Chinese as racists when they react to the abuse.

What do you expect? That we should take all the crap without hitting back?

It's clear that you're either of indian origin, but lying about your background.
Or you're among the legions of anti-China trolls out there.
Who can't digest the reality of a rising China.

You hope and wish for China and the future of the Chinese to be dashed. Otherwise you'd have a severe case of inferiority complex and all the pain that comes with it.

Well keep on wishing.

You and the rest of your kind can spend the next 20 years waiting for China to collapse. Just as you have spent the previous 20 years in the same hope.
AZN

Toronto, Canada

#3175 Feb 15, 2013
straa wrote:
<quoted text>
In China buildins and mines and roads, collapse every month, because they are such poor quality buildings, killing thousands, also chinas rail is failing almost every week LOL
Like your mega slums in India are of superior quality.
AZN

Toronto, Canada

#3176 Feb 15, 2013
dreadman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really I can honestly say I have not seen a single one. I have never been to india mostly because I love my meal to be composed of at least one dead animal and I understand they do not eat animals, but even before I ever travelled to china I had heard of knock offs from China, theives, opium, sex trade, prosistues, nukes, economic bubbles, guns, eating of fetus', dogs and kongfu.
Have you really travelled to China or are you just making it all up?

If memory serves, you claimed to have been in every country that was mentioned during the course of the discussion.

Apart from China, you claimed to have been in Russia, when the Russians were mentioned. So therefore you're a Russia expert as well as a China expert.

Next you claimed to have been in Egypt at the precise moment the Arab Spring was happening. When somebody mentioned Egypt and the Arab Spring. So therefore you're an expert on Egypt and the Middle East.

So whats next on your list?
If somebody were to bring up the mention of Mali.

Will you claim to have been in Mali when the French arrived?
And therefore claim to be an expert on the matter.

And ofcourse you rather convieniently claim to have never been to india. As part of your defence of india.

Do excuse me for coming to certain conclusions about you really being of indian origin. If I see red flags.
AZN

Toronto, Canada

#3177 Feb 15, 2013
dreadman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://snitchingindians.blogsp ot.ca/
AZN

Toronto, Canada

#3179 Feb 15, 2013
straa wrote:
In the recent Chinese earthquake, is was shown to the whole world, that Chinese homes, hospitals, schools and all other building were made with poor quality goods, and poor construction, and given bribes, that's why so much damage was caused, it shows how poor Chinese homes, bridges, highrises and everything is, in China
You slumdogs don't even need an earthquake to expose your shoddy and substandard workmaship.

The venue for the 2010 Commonwealth Games in India exposed a lot about Indian competence.
AZN

Toronto, Canada

#3180 Feb 15, 2013
straa wrote:
<quoted text>
What an intelligent post, if you represent the average intellect of Chinese people, it is no surprise that China has never achieved anything in the world, you're just too stupid and robotic to be an innovater, the west encourages individuality, creativity, uniqueness and out of the box thinking, that's why all the breakthroughs happen in the west. While Chinese are discouraged from individuality and made to be robotic with no creativity, no uniqueness and robotic thinking, that's why China never achieves anything, its also why the world is dominated by the creative western culture while robotic China has no culture that anyone wants to see
Instead of trolling nonsense against China all the time.
Why don't you go to the Iran forum and celebrate with the Iranians?

You should feel happy the Iranians launched an Indian into space. LOLZ !!
blitz123

Chennai, India

#3181 Feb 15, 2013
straa wrote:
<quoted text>
In ten years Mumbai will have the best skyline in the world, have you seen the design for the India tower, it is the best design I've ever sewn, the new towers in India are of a much better quality than the cheap Chinese crap
yeah i know,its the best design in the world,db has done a bright job,india tower will be 725 mtr in length,when completed in 2017,it will be the worlds second tallest,right now its on hold due to a court case,but that will be checked out soon,even worli one(442 mtr) will be the worlds tallest residential tower,at present it stands 15 floors,the 117 storey building will be built by dec 2014,pentomium will be scrapped soon in dubai
blitz123

Chennai, India

#3182 Feb 15, 2013
hey straa,it will be more like 8 yrs,mumbai will have one of the best skylines
even height restrictions have been removed in delhi and bids r on for a 500mtr building in noida,i can give u the link
blitz123

Chennai, India

#3183 Feb 15, 2013
straa wrote:
<quoted text>
India will never join China, London has more building going on than ant Chinese city, not just skyscrapers, but much bigger construction and infrastructure projects too, China is a poor and primitive country, Britain is a lot more powerfull than China, Britain could destroy China, but China could not destroy Britain, Britain is ahead of China in almost everything, and India will be too soon, the future of Asia is India, not China
but china is dragging india to its side,india is an asian country and that will never change
blitz123

Chennai, India

#3184 Feb 15, 2013
RayH wrote:
<quoted text>
China was the world's largest economy in 18 of the past 20 centuries and will return to that in 5 years. I'd bet on the consistent winner.
Sounds like you don't travel much.
wasnt it like 8 centuries
blitz123

Chennai, India

#3185 Feb 15, 2013
straa wrote:
<quoted text>
what total crap, the west has dominated the world since ancient greece three thousand years ago, while the west has influenced and controlled the east, the east has NEVER influenced or controlled the west, Europe was going through tbe renaissance and enlightenment in tbe early 1400s, while china was as primitive as they always have been, tbe history of civilisation has been all about western domination, only india has a history to compare to the west, the fact is China have always been an unimportant and insignificant nation, you have never influenced anyone outside your own country and have always been behimd the west for at least tgree thousand years, the narural foodchain of the world has the west and india far ahead of china, it always has, and it always will, europe conquered china, china has never conquered europe, and it is amazing that in 1800, Britain only had six million people, but were richer than china which had over half a billion LOL, Europe has been richer than China for three thousand years, the world is based on european culture, classical ancient greece and rome were so advanced, culturrd and grand, china was primitive by comparrison, and still are, with your primitive mathematics, no zero, an indian invention, you have primitive pictorial language that the west moved on from thousands of years ago, and you had and have primitive culture, science and no technology, the weat is just grander and has been for thousands of years
hey!!! wht r u talking abt!!
india was the worlds largest economy from 1ad to 1500 ad,after that it was china till 1880 a.d and after that america
india dominated the world for 15 centuries,it was also the worlds only source of diamonds,jewels and precious stones
china also dominated the world since the b.cs and also after 1500 a.d,uk never dominated ,if in terms of imperialism then u r right
blitz123

Chennai, India

#3186 Feb 15, 2013
AZN wrote:
<quoted text>Straa is a jealous indian bastard who can't live with the fact that China is playing a leading role in world affairs.
While his shithole india languishes in filth.
I hear some more slumdogs trampled each other to death, only days after a crowd of slumdogs caused a bridge to collapse on top of other slumdogs.
Tommorow the slumdogs will probably drown each other to death in that filthy gutter they worship as a holy river.
azn nut cant get over the fact that his china,is now a member of the security council.only because india gave up its seat to china,he still cant admit,india is developing rapidly
he is still a avid bullshitter
thinks all the anti china trolls are indians(i am indian and i like china)

big deal azn,u chinks r now gasping for air and dying due to co poisoning,too bad,i wish i can do something to curb your pollution
and u r talking abt us dying due to a accident
blitz123

Chennai, India

#3187 Feb 15, 2013
AZN wrote:
<quoted text>Then China should stink like india, but it doesn't.
ur cities stink due to over exposure to co,sulphur oxides and methane
go take another long breath in beijing,u may feel better,it might relieve ur stress and might curb ur pigheadedness

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
India outpastes China becomes the fastest growi... (Feb '15) 19 hr slumdog indian 63
Article About the Nine Dash Line - American Jou... 23 hr Wong Tung Loi 7
Who would win in a war China or the United States? Wed Wtf 7
News China's parade: 850,000 volunteers, 12,000 troo... Wed USA won that War 1
News A Man of Character - First Asian American chanc... (Dec '14) Wed furry 8
News China Arrests The Short Sellers - All Is Well? Wed GREAT FALL OF CHINA 13
News A bit rich: Village officials' very generous sa... Wed CCP a DEAD END 1
More from around the web