Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#2859 Feb 11, 2013
VIVA CHINA wrote:
China is taking over the world step by step, its culture has popularized to all the world, because of its rising influence. Don't regard China as a enemy country, one day you will have to recognize that the enemy becomes your ruler.
Hahaha, don't count your chickens before they hatch a wise man once said.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#2860 Feb 11, 2013
dreadman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my God you communist suffer from a serious case of stupid that is truely baffling. The communist mind set of Produce the goods and services before making an accurate accessment of how large the demand will be and how viable this will be in the long run.
Let me start bulldozing your ignorant post with transport infrustructure, ALL OF CHINA'S HIGH SPEED TRAINS ARE IN THE ECONOMIC RED ZONE and are all running at losses of hundreds of millions of dollar each year each. China is pouring its annual "profits" into projects that will never pay off and should never have garnered a yuan of investment, then, maybe, China won't catch the United States.
Or at least it will take much longer for the country to close the gap with the world's largest economy.
The real estate bubble will burst soon and has the estemated shock value of trillions of dollars once it does as millions of apartments sit empty they disintergrate, the cost of their creatation being in the form of loans only goes up with each year and they will not be able to be paid back because they are shiny empty white elephants.
Chinese having the GDP per capita of less then $10,000USD are a very price sensitive bunch who can not afford these huge projects.
BALL POSITION
There are a lot of thing which will never pay off but which make life better.
Unlike USA which made people car adicted China devolopes public transport system.

It is much more comfortable to travel from one city to other in a compartable fast train then holding steering wheel.

You have all those traffic jams in big cities, terrible smog traffic accidents and when it will come down to lack of oil or war in Persian gulf common Americans will suffer.

China will be alright if oil prices will rise up.
They won`t have so much of smog and all the rest bad things because of idiotic cars.

One train can do the job of thousends cars!

Yea, China is doing a right thing when devolopes past train system.

If Americans wouldn`t think only about paying off USA wouldn`t be in the shit it is now.
In your dream

Wollongong, Australia

#2861 Feb 11, 2013
In your dream. It's not gonna happen as long as they're not civilized.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#2862 Feb 11, 2013
In your dream wrote:
In your dream. It's not gonna happen as long as they're not civilized.
This is the most ridiculous phrase of the day. lol.
China was civilized before European countries had started to exist.

Location hidden

#2863 Feb 11, 2013
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
There are a lot of thing which will never pay off but which make life better.
Unlike USA which made people car adicted China devolopes public transport system.
It is much more comfortable to travel from one city to other in a compartable fast train then holding steering wheel.
You have all those traffic jams in big cities, terrible smog traffic accidents and when it will come down to lack of oil or war in Persian gulf common Americans will suffer.
China will be alright if oil prices will rise up.
They won`t have so much of smog and all the rest bad things because of idiotic cars.
One train can do the job of thousends cars!
Yea, China is doing a right thing when devolopes past train system.
If Americans wouldn`t think only about paying off USA wouldn`t be in the shit it is now.
OMG, where do I begin? Your post stinks of ignorance on everything you have spoken about. Firstly Real economy does not consist of finished goods alone it is the part of the economy that is concerned with actually producing goods and services, as opposed to the part of the economy that is concerned with buying and selling on the financial markets.

So even if you subtract the percentage of the US economy that is based on the financial sector which makes up 20% of the economy, the US economy would still be worth $11trillion much bigger then what the Chinese economy whether you subtract its financial sector or not you apply this subtraction on the Chinese economy as well.

Secondly When the Japanese and European companies that pioneered high-speed rail agreed to build trains for China, but greedy partner Chinese firms stole their designs and this is not even another conspiracy theory, China does acknowledge that the trains its own companies are now selling were developed using foreign technology. CHEATS!

But in any case seeing all the accidents that have happened no one will be lining up to buy any made in China high speed trains. They also run on losses, all of China’s newly opened high speed trains run on hundreds of millions in loss. They are all in the economic RED ZONE where they will never break even since high speed trains require more maintenance as they age.

Location hidden

#2864 Feb 11, 2013
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the most ridiculous phrase of the day. lol.
China was civilized before European countries had started to exist.
Oh really? When did China stop being civilized then?
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#2866 Feb 11, 2013
dreadman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really? When did China stop being civilized then?
Never.
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#2867 Feb 11, 2013
Fusion Reactors Worldwide wrote:
<quoted text>
The politically correct term for Indio (native) nowadays is either first peoples or first nations.
dont care they are trash... just like the average Austronesian like you is trash these days

feel free to give them their land back though... Indio crybabies... both alike
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#2868 Feb 11, 2013
dreadman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again like the tool you are, you put words in my mouth. I did not say the US can run their debts up like the Greeks, I said the US is not Greece which is a small country, it is not Japan nether is it China.
The US has global recognised companies and trades in its own currency which it can print perpetually if they so desired without debt. The biggest joke will be on you deficit critics when a simple 10trillion coin is mint and ends this rubbish.
I have spoken and spoken on this but I guess we already hit your mental barrier beyond which everything I say is too intricate for your simple, lazy, broken,'copy and paste is I can do', brain.
what ever loudmouth flip flopper, you talk too much

"Not because it is not what I want, because it is impossible. Japan can run bills up to 250% of GDP and still remain stable, the US is a more powerful force in economics then Japan and has the power to mint a 20trillion dollar coin completely wiping off its debt problem."
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#2869 Feb 11, 2013
I can read wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this the new CCP party motto?
its the truth, white trash like you, should be more worried about how trash your country has become
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#2870 Feb 11, 2013
America and its trillion dollar coins to buy a loaf of bread...
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#2871 Feb 11, 2013
dreadman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, where do I begin? Your post stinks of ignorance on everything you have spoken about. Firstly Real economy does not consist of finished goods alone it is the part of the economy that is concerned with actually producing goods and services, as opposed to the part of the economy that is concerned with buying and selling on the financial markets.
So even if you subtract the percentage of the US economy that is based on the financial sector which makes up 20% of the economy, the US economy would still be worth $11trillion much bigger then what the Chinese economy whether you subtract its financial sector or not you apply this subtraction on the Chinese economy as well.
Secondly When the Japanese and European companies that pioneered high-speed rail agreed to build trains for China, but greedy partner Chinese firms stole their designs and this is not even another conspiracy theory, China does acknowledge that the trains its own companies are now selling were developed using foreign technology. CHEATS!
But in any case seeing all the accidents that have happened no one will be lining up to buy any made in China high speed trains. They also run on losses, all of China’s newly opened high speed trains run on hundreds of millions in loss. They are all in the economic RED ZONE where they will never break even since high speed trains require more maintenance as they age.
blah, blah, blah... a 16 Trillion dollar GDP a year means jack shiet when you have to borrow 1 trillion dollars a year to get it...

ooops sorry correction 901 Billion for 2013
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#2872 Feb 11, 2013
A nation of outlaws
A century ago, that wasn't China -- it was us
By Stephen Mihm | August 26, 2007

Indeed, the ease with which counterfeiters and corner-cutters operate in China today can be attributed to many of the same failings that plagued the United States 150 years ago: a weak, outdated regulatory regime ill-suited to handling the complexities of modern commerce; limited incentives for the state to police and eliminate fraud; and, perhaps most important of all, a blurring of the lines between legitimate and fraudulent means of making money.

All of these are typical of capitalism in its early, exuberant phase of development. The United States may have been the worst offender, but early industrial Britain had significant problems with food adulteration and counterfeiting, and Russia from the 1990s onward has been the scene of some of the worst capitalist excesses in recent memory. And in all likelihood China's recklessness is just that: a phase that will eventually pass when the nation's regulatory institutions catch up with its economic ambition.

http://www.boston.com/news/education/higher/a...
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#2873 Feb 11, 2013
dreadman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet China holds a vast amount of its wealth in US dollars in order to keep its currency cheap. The yuan nor any other currency will ever hold the same status as the USD does because....
1)It would be too expensive to start using another currency. About 70% of countries in the world hold their wealth in USDs.
2)Most trade in the world is with the US. About 80%, because Americans are the largest consumers on the planet.
3)No other country is competitive enough to have their currencies as the main global trade currency, so no other country wants to be allocated this role.
Because the value of the USD is detainmined by outside forces which are a limitless demand for it globally, the US government can not use normal internalised monetary tools to bring the value down.
I know you will argue with my point on the US being the most competitive country in the world, so I will leave you with one fact. 50% of the world's most valuable companies are all US owned.
As for the crush of the US, I give the same example....50% of the world's most valuable companies are American...50%. These companies are leaders in all sectors mind you.
Oh the advantage of having your currency as the major trade currency is that you can print a lot before demand is completely met. As I have been telling a less informed pro communist before you came the demand for the USD is limitles thus this whole debt crisis (and I say it is not a crisis) can be solved be minting a platnum 10trillion coin and depositing it into the FED. Simple as that, no hyper inflation or anything would resought from this.
btw this is not my solution but that of the US think tanks. Such a simple and funny solution just comes to show how not of a problem this is.
no it dosent... the Chinese government may own about 1.8 trillion is US dollars and debt...

(^ funny how you now claim this as a "vast" wealth now...)

BUT

its peoples wealth is required to be held in Renminbi and is estimated at 20 trillion USD equivalent

awaits another long winded post from you now
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#2874 Feb 11, 2013
50% of the wealthiest companies in the world on a inflated currency, many of these companies making their money on the 1.5 Quadrillion derivatives market

that they can that you can just mint trillion dollar platinum coins...out of thin air on

you have no shame at all.... proposing minting trillion dollar coins...
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#2875 Feb 11, 2013
correction,many of these companies making their money on the 1.5 Quadrillion derivatives market...

that they can only cover 2% of....

but good news is the USA can print up 600 trillion in platinum coins to cover its share of the loses of its too big to fail banks
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#2876 Feb 11, 2013
deadman82 is a big long winded talker....

shifty basturd too

guaranteed if it came down to the point... where I was to use these platinum coins as payment for service and goods he would tell me to go fcuk myself

LOL
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#2877 Feb 11, 2013
give me a long winded post... on why he wouldnt accept the coin from me...

probably go use the arguments I brought up in the past to defend why he wouldnt accept the coin
LOL

Location hidden

#2878 Feb 11, 2013
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE wrote:
America and its trillion dollar coins to buy a loaf of bread...
You know, you really should consider taking care of that bad case of stupid you suffer from, it really bad and it shows.

Firstly Ii think you missunderstand what the whole platnum coin theory would intell because you are very stupid. This would intell the US government to mint ONE coin, not to distribute but to deposit straight into the FED curing all its troubles if the situation got that bad.

No hyperinflation because once again I will say this to you.....THE DOLLAR HAS UNLIMITED DEMAND. If it dropped in value, more people would buy more American goods and services thus ending up having to buy it, if it rises people buy it in order to store their wealth. The US is beyond hyperinflation, Simple as that.

Take some time to let it sink into your indeed very very very THICK SKULL.

Location hidden

#2879 Feb 11, 2013
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE wrote:
<quoted text>
no it dosent... the Chinese government may own about 1.8 trillion is US dollars and debt...
(^ funny how you now claim this as a "vast" wealth now...)
BUT
its peoples wealth is required to be held in Renminbi and is estimated at 20 trillion USD equivalent
awaits another long winded post from you now
Haha,$20trillion is very optimistic figure. I was going to let you blabber on but this figure is BS, on my planet, planet earth GDP is the total economic activity going on in the country, economic activity can be saving your(investment) or paying for something(consumption) or plain out selling something.

So useless your $20trillion figure is buried deep down in the earth because the chinese people want to grow money, you are BullShiting me. Show me your source with this data.

If China contained $20trillion don't you think China would much more developed then now? Go back on your meds and stop dreaming loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Taipei's maverick mayor sparks backlash over Ch... 7 hr McGold 30
News Germany's Merkel signals Japan could do more to... Sun WORMDRUGABEMIDEBD... 174
america is finished new world is here Mar 29 so good 1
an indian pervert rapes a JAPANESE tourist in j... Mar 29 Drgunzet 104
Poll Chinese girls likes Indian men and try to get s... (Oct '10) Mar 29 How Barbaric 337
many filipina are slut, cheap, backstabber and (Jul '13) Mar 26 Yea 9
News On This Day: People's Republic of China Replace... Mar 26 bobs56 1
More from around the web