When China Rules The World
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#2815 Feb 9, 2013
Toronto Obeserver wrote:
<quoted text>
China is already the largest exporter, but again the USA is the largest importer , does not really proof shit , has been running high account deficit over the past 10 years and more people are homeless and hungry than in 2000 .
China has a much healthier economy running annual current account surplus and low government deficit .
China strategy is build on goals that it can easily achieve which is to dominate south east asia , central asia and africa . Already china is africa's largest trading partner and investor same applies in southeast asia .
The USA on the other hand is over stretching itself thinking it could dominate the world . Huge unneccesary military spending along with bogus stimulus programs will not get the USA anyhere as a result of two worthless wars 45 million americans live on food stamps and more 10 million homeless .
America will fall into anarchy until it manages to fix its bogus budget and economy .
China became the world's largest exporter in 2009. Next year, China will become the world's largest importer too. Counting down.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#2817 Feb 10, 2013
Toronto Obeserver wrote:
<quoted text>
China is already the largest exporter, but again the USA is the largest importer , does not really proof shit , has been running high account deficit over the past 10 years and more people are homeless and hungry than in 2000 .
The USA on the other hand is over stretching itself thinking it could dominate the world . Huge unneccesary military spending along with bogus stimulus programs will not get the USA anyhere as a result of two worthless wars 45 million americans live on food stamps and more 10 million homeless .
America will fall into anarchy until it manages to fix its bogus budget and economy .
Wow boy do you live under a rock or in a cave, the US has pulled out from Afghanstain, Iraq and is suspending many of its military posts as we speak. The US average income has increased, major US companies are bringing jobs back and jobless figures have reduced, the crisis is over. I think by next year or late this year it will be smooth sailing.

SO FORGIVE ME WHEN I SAY I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO YOUR PLANET AND ON BEHALF OF THE PEOPLE OF EARTH....THE PLANET I LIVE ON, WE WELCOME YOU.

The US in its history has run on a surplus only a few times since it became a developed country sometime at the beginning of the 1950s, the United States has been running budget deficits practically without stop since the early part of the 20th century. Only once or twice -- 1997 to 2000 and 1969 to 1970, maybe 1959, 1960 -- it very briefly went into surplus. Each of those times was followed by a major recession.

The deficit will not go away and should not go away, but it will be diminished or reduced only when we have restored growth funded by the private sector.

There are two ways to generate economic growth: private credit or public spending. That's the entire set; there are no other alternatives. So long as the private sector is not funding economic activity ... the public sector is going to run a big deficit.

DEFICITS DONT MATTER BUT SURPLUS' ARE DANGEROUS AS YOU WILL SEE IN ABOUT 2 YEARS IN CHINA. Budget deficits are normal; budget surpluses are abnormal and dangerous.

The notion the budget should be balanced is a notion unsupported by the history of any large industrial country. Why it has become a fixation of the political discourse is just the means to an end of smaller government, social insurance in particular. That is why tax increases that reduce the deficit aren't supported.

Oh by the way you said austerity was the only way right? Well do you know in all the cases austerity has been applied it has never work for a country? Do not even mention Sweden because that by todays standards is not austerity more like fiscal displine and technical planning.

You should listen to economists, not credit rating agencies and IMF who led Africa in almost 30years of economic decline with the same notion. Most mainstream economists argued that the impact of the governmentÂ’s fiscal consolidation on confidence and consumer demand would be negative; so it has proved in the UK in the 70s and now, Italy, most of Africa and Spain.

As best I can see, there is fear that somehow the capital markets will withdraw funding to the United States government. People who think that do not understand how capital markets work.

Yet you have no response when you point out the capital markets are not worrying about the deficit, because if they were, they would not be lending to the United States as they keep doing and have been doing consistently since the crisis.

D.E.F.I.C.I.T.S..........D.O.N .T..........M.A.T.T.E.R!!!!!

Location hidden

#2818 Feb 10, 2013
Toronto Obeserver wrote:
<quoted text>
China has a much healthier economy running annual current account surplus and low government deficit .
China strategy is build on goals that it can easily achieve which is to dominate south east asia , central asia and africa . Already china is africa's largest trading partner and investor same applies in southeast asia .
You have your data all messed up, some people go on food stamps even here in Norway people who are on minimum wage go on it as a means to suppliment their salaries.

As you will know when you are flipping burgs in macdonalds seeing as to how you have a disablity of not learning quickly, people who are on minimum wage....not all but many food stamp collectors are there in that pposition because of bad choices and they need ways to feed their regrate. Be it drugs, alcohol, food or just trying to live as if their wages are not minimum wage.

These people also, and this is not me speaking it is scientific analysis of preveiling trends, they tend to go on food stamps.

The true number of people on food stamps was announced as being About six million Americans Who have no other income, according to an analysis of state data collected by The New York Times. About one in 50 Americans now lives in a household with a reported income that consists of nothing but a food-stamp card.

Not 10million not 40million and the other wild figures you keep blabbering about. A survey even announced recently that the poorest demographic of American society, the African American community has seen a raise in their living standards, higher education rates and wealth for the last 15years. So it has never been better to be American.

BTW the current problem was not cause by one or two reasons, it was caused by hundreds of reasons including the development of a housing bubble, bad mathematics, disregard for rules by some investment banks, speculating on anything on Gods green earth, over cheap goods and services from the 'BRICS'(I hate this term because these countries have nothing in common) and bad morals by loan seekers. Not by a Deficit.

Location hidden

#2820 Feb 10, 2013
RayH wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're talking about those IT workers in the U.S., they're Chinese.
Oh Ray, as dumb as usual. Arguing with actual facts and reality. When will be tired of being dumb? Last year every single thing that you said would happen to the US, EU, Greece and Norway now seem further and further from reality and everything I told you would happen is happening. Remember I told you it is impossible for China to continue growing at the same pace? You said it would continue as usual.

Maybe you just so dumb you have not even noticed how stupid you look to me now by arguing with more of my predictions.

Location hidden

#2821 Feb 10, 2013
RayH wrote:
<quoted text>
China became the world's largest exporter in 2009. Next year, China will become the world's largest importer too. Counting down.
But know what am saying first before you argue, yes to all points but a hangover will be waiting in 2years and the economy will start a tail spin back from which it came just like Japan but less stable.
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#2822 Feb 10, 2013
dreadman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Ray, as dumb as usual. Arguing with actual facts and reality. When will be tired of being dumb? Last year every single thing that you said would happen to the US, EU, Greece and Norway now seem further and further from reality and everything I told you would happen is happening. Remember I told you it is impossible for China to continue growing at the same pace? You said it would continue as usual.
Maybe you just so dumb you have not even noticed how stupid you look to me now by arguing with more of my predictions.
Last year, China had 7.8 % growth, as I predicted. This year, China's looking at 8.4 % growth. Check back next January.
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#2823 Feb 10, 2013
dreadman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
But know what am saying first before you argue, yes to all points but a hangover will be waiting in 2years and the economy will start a tail spin back from which it came just like Japan but less stable.
Two years from now, I'll be laughing at you...again.
good for you

Calgary, Canada

#2824 Feb 10, 2013
RayH wrote:
<quoted text>
Last year, China had 7.8 % growth, as I predicted. This year, China's looking at 8.4 % growth. Check back next January.
Good for you, and may be bad for Americans and us.

China surpassed USA in global trade in 2012.

China is #1 now.

RH, pls help confirm.

Location hidden

#2826 Feb 10, 2013
RayH wrote:
<quoted text>
Two years from now, I'll be laughing at you...again.
Again? What have I been wrong about?

Location hidden

#2827 Feb 10, 2013
RayH wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha, look at your post on this very thread from last year Oct 23, 2012 post #508.....you said

'8.2 percent expected next year. That's an expansion'

Not only will you be wrong, because this year the growth figure for China will decrease some more. Maybe 7.5 this year, or lower because expansion is unlikely.

The 4th quarter up is almost entirely the result of people stocking up for the Chinese new year, marriages and the like which, not so surprisingly, resulted in new construction, especially in housing.

The housing uptick in turn triggered a new round of speculation. Speculation in homes, however, is just about the last thing China needs.

As housing is now becoming even more unaffordable, yields are dropping and defaults loom. The uptick, therefore, cannot last long.

I have lived in China so I know what I am talking about fool

Location hidden

#2828 Feb 10, 2013
good for you wrote:
<quoted text>Good for you, and may be bad for Americans and us.
China surpassed USA in global trade in 2012.
China is #1 now.
RH, pls help confirm.
Not really, the US still is the biggest trading country, China beats the US in physical goods only. The US and most developed countries the emphasis is on services, in that department the US and Europe still lead.

I am not trying to make some people feel superior and some people feel inferior but it is the stats and you can not argue with stats. I always laugh at CNN and BBC when they tru to explain how bad the situation is like the boy crying wolf, the is no situation it is how you interpret the data to people who have never been in any economic, finance or business school.

It scares them.
Anonymous

UK

#2829 Feb 10, 2013
AZN wrote:
<quoted text>China doesn't need to rule the world the way the imperial colonizers of the west have in the past.
What China aspires, is to become the leading country in the world.
It looks like you will be very dissapointed then, because China are about as far away from that as is possible, the thought of china being a world leader is very amusing, you must live in a fantasy land
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#2830 Feb 10, 2013
RayH wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahem.

Last year you predicted 10% growth for China and a complete collapse of the Japanese government.

Neither happened.
Anonymous

UK

#2831 Feb 10, 2013
dreadman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
As I have already said over and over again, the US can not become bankrupt you 2year old boy running around in a 10year old girls body you, I have told about the trillion dollar emergency coin option, I told of how the US borrows in a currency it has absolute control over but you fail to understand my simple english.
THE-U-S-A-WILL-NOT-BE-GOING-BA NKRUPT-IN-THE-NEXT-50-YEARS
Even if they continued borrowing at this pace it is impossible. There economist out there that even go a step further and say that in this dollar led economic system, it can never go bankrupt. I'm not that brave, never say never right? But I am confident enough to tell you that no, no and for the last time no. The US will not be going bankrupt anytime soon.
What happens when the dollar is replaced by gold backed currencies in the next decade or two

Location hidden

#2832 Feb 10, 2013
I can read wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahem.
Last year you predicted 10% growth for China and a complete collapse of the Japanese government.
Neither happened.
Oh and don't forget food riots, revolutions all over Europe not to mention the break up of the EU, I almost forgot.

Location hidden

#2833 Feb 10, 2013
straa wrote:
<quoted text>
What happens when the dollar is replaced by gold backed currencies in the next decade or two
Imppossible, there is enough gold to start with. All the gold ever to come into human hands stands at about $50bn worth at the highest value ever. Not to mention that gold supplies only expand by $2bn a year, it cost at best $20bn to send a rocket into space. That would mean that the world economy would only grow by 2bn USD every year, that is a sad number unless you are from Somalia or unless you are the taliban or some other haji organization bent on implimenting the will of Allah on us deviant kafir sects.

The global economy is just too large to have gold standard. Plus gold has another use in electronics these days so it is a commodity.

Why would want gold anyway? When we had gold back currencies there was an average of 1 great depression sized economic reccession every 2decades.

Money is a very obstract item and can not be simplified by adding gold standard behind.

Location hidden

#2834 Feb 10, 2013
straa wrote:
<quoted text>
And by the way the dollar is NOT going to replaced by anything else, experts have even said that the dollar will be the global currency long after the US is longer an economic ppower, why? Because it would just be too expensive for about 70% of the worlds countries to replace it with any currency.

And which country would want their currency to become the global currency, to have it ten times its actual value thus making your exports expensive and their imports cheap? Which country, that is why Germany even pushed the whole Euro because even the Germans who are very competitive couldn't handle this status.

Oh and even if it did the US would be in an advantagous position of having their currency thus exports decrease in price, can you imagine with the brand name the US has and innovation that it has. Most likely it end up being the global currency all over again.

Lets also not forget that a study showed that Americans are the most productive workers in the world, well they if you concider hours worked to result Norway my country is number one, but still that has to count, no?

And please do not say like the other zombies on this thread that the US does not produce anything, 50% of the most valuable companies in the world are US based and 4 out of the top are American as well.
Anonymous

UK

#2835 Feb 10, 2013
dreadman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
Imppossible, there is enough gold to start with. All the gold ever to come into human hands stands at about $50bn worth at the highest value ever. Not to mention that gold supplies only expand by $2bn a year, it cost at best $20bn to send a rocket into space. That would mean that the world economy would only grow by 2bn USD every year, that is a sad number unless you are from Somalia or unless you are the taliban or some other haji organization bent on implimenting the will of Allah on us deviant kafir sects.
The global economy is just too large to have gold standard. Plus gold has another use in electronics these days so it is a commodity.
Why would want gold anyway? When we had gold back currencies there was an average of 1 great depression sized economic reccession every 2decades.
Money is a very obstract item and can not be simplified by adding gold standard behind.
Ok thanks, I wasn't sure it was possible, it was just something I had read, but it would certainly be better for the western world for the dollar to remain the reserve currency, for now, I think that the euro is not in a position to challenge the dollar yet, and the third biggest currency, the British pound, is also not capable, so the Chinese yuan or whatever has no chance, the only financial centre of importance in China is Hong Kong, and that's only because it was built by the British and a British colony until the late 90s, we shouldn't have given it back to them, because they've now got their hands on the successfull British model of running Hong Kong, and they've coppied this for other Chinese cities, yet Hong Kong remains ahead, and will do for a long time yet, as they are more liberal and attractive place, thanks to Britain, I hope the Chinese don't ruin it, but I fear that they are
AZN

Toronto, Canada

#2837 Feb 10, 2013
I can read wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahem.
Neither happened.
Same thing about total collapse you people have been predicting for China all along.

Has it happened yet?

And RayH did mention 7.8% along with 8% and 10% as possible growth figures for China in 2012 and beyond. He atleast did get the correct figure of 7.8% for 2012.
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#2838 Feb 10, 2013
AZN wrote:
<quoted text>Same thing about total collapse you people have been predicting for China all along.
Has it happened yet?
And RayH did mention 7.8% along with 8% and 10% as possible growth figures for China in 2012 and beyond. He atleast did get the correct figure of 7.8% for 2012.
He did eventually get the correct figure for 2012 but sadly for him he didn't manage it till 2013.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chinese province orders religion out of school 3 hr jinxi 6
News Palestinian protester shot by Israeli troops dies (Aug '15) Thu Test 9
News Clash of the TV titans: will China win the pixe... May 4 Russian Ainu 1
News Obama faces looming trade row with China May 4 Isis Tranny Bathr... 2
News Q&A about the market turmoil in China and beyond May 3 Test 2
News China pollution scandal: air, water in school n... Apr 28 toxic China 1
News Today in History - Thursday, April 21 Apr 28 truth 5
More from around the web