When China Rules The World

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#2795 Feb 9, 2013
Toronto Obeserver wrote:
<quoted text>
The only industry USA still has a top edge in is the semiconductor industry but again Taiwan is taking over in this field with its domestic firms and China is doing quite well .
As for employment , well the largest current employer in the usa are the arms dealer , this is the only field USA has an edge over the others , but it has lost its role in civilian products .
Am sorry but you are a dreamer. US companies make up 50% of the top 2000 most valuable companies, they make 80% of the most innovative companies. Almost all the top 20 companies are America and the top 5 are all American.

So I would say the US is still ahead in every single department. Lets not even finance sector, and Food sector in which the US is second only to the EU. The largest current employer in the US is small business, most service business.

the United States is the second largest manufacturer of goods and services in the world and will become the largest again by the end of this year if all factors remain the same. Its manufacturing output is greater than of Germany, France, India, and Brazil combined. It is a leader in Professional, scientific, and technical services just to mention a few and in 5-8months will be the world's largest producer of oil.

It also has companies and firms that are so specialized in Management of companies and enterprises that they only exist in the US. You know I can notice that your knowledge on the subject is very very very text book Chinese way of looking at figures and facts but study a little and realize that it is only the tip of the iceburg.

Location hidden

#2796 Feb 9, 2013
Toronto Obeserver wrote:
<quoted text>
There will be hyper-inflation ofcourse , why do you think now the united states has 45 million people on food stamps , reminds me of the soviet union .
Basically the american middle class has been eaten out , even american politicians themselves have conveyed this , during the last presidential campaign the whole debate was about usa losing its middle class .
And the figure as of this year is 25million and shrinking. This sort of thing has happened so many times before in the history of the US. In economics you have your ups when the economy is good and everyone is happy and then you have your downs when all that financial partying catches up with you.

Location hidden

#2797 Feb 9, 2013
A failure to understand what the United States is, is an interesting phenomenon. A failure to understand the United States is different from the USSR is an interesting phenomenon. It reflects that the people to whom one is speaking are very stupid.

Location hidden

#2798 Feb 9, 2013
QUOTE from James Galbraith

Location hidden

#2799 Feb 9, 2013
Toronto Obeserver wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way southeast asia does not include japan and korea .
China today is the largest importer of gulf oil and chinese firm senopic has won oil field concessions in iraq , kuwait and saudi arabia without sending one soldier .
Please how many Chinese solders are in Tibet?
Toronto Obeserver

Windsor, Canada

#2800 Feb 9, 2013
dreadman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
And a study showed that 40 percent of manufacturing firms believe there is an increased effort to move manufacturing plants back to the U.S. from countries such as China. GE, Apple and google, all the major value companies.
In addition, 38 percent of the companies researched indicated that their direct competitors have already brought manufacturing jobs back to the U.S. from overseas.
It is a major trend that started around last year after the whole thing with starbucs, Google and Amazon in the UK were forced to pay their taxes. In order to maintain their image to consummers they had to relent and pay up. Now that led the US consumers of Apple and such to start wishing they would insource more.
Even multi nationals are bound to Corperate Social Responsiblity CSR these days. Plus Americans are much more productive then Chinese workers and they are willing to work for less then 4yrs ago so it is a finanically viable move.
You think that China is developing its own indigenous technologies china is also acquiring most of the technologies developed in other countries? Please almost every comppany in China is a rip off of a western one....QQ/MSN, RENREN/FACEBOOK, BAIDU/GOOGLE...not to mention phycal goods producers.
That is because developing something by yourself rather then stealing patents from companies that just want to enter the Chinese just stiffles your own minds who would normally get a.
About 80% of China's patents are won from companies that want to enter the Chinese market and from partnerships between Chinese and western inventors.
Again same old rubbish , the USA firms would have shut down long time ago if it was not for china . Simply USA firms cannot compete with Japanese or Korean firms if it was not from the economies of scale they gained from china .

The USA will only be able to compete again if people are willing to work again for minimum wage , Romney himself said that .

There is not any respectable western country today except for Germany and Canada , as for the rest live on past old legacy .

I dont have anything in my House made in the USA , its all from China , korea or japan .

The last time I had something made from britain or france was probably from 10 years ago , now its all gone .

I never heard of a French or British automobile in the last decade except for bankrupt centrion and british automobile makers have already been sold off to the indians Tata bought jaguar and range rover while lotus has been given to malaysia .

Well I can tell you of chinese brands , for instance Haier currently holds the worlds largest share of white goods market .

Here in Canada my washing machine , oven , fridge and microwave are chinese haeir made and working Just fine .

When its comes to PC " personal pc " we have lenovo , now the largest world pc maker .

Automobile industry Now Chinese Firms such as Cherry , Gely and Great Wall have dominated African markets and are selling well within Europe . Great Wall SUVS made record sales in Italy .

China has a large number of medium size to small Size firms and thats the main reason behind its manufacutring strength .

Walmart only moved to china due to the strong supply chain china posses unlike the USA suppliers who failed to compete.

Remember that we in the West waged opium wars on china and ruined their country back in the 1800s when 8 western empires invaded china and forced their emperor to sell opium to his nation. We used the internal civil war in china to force unethical practices .

Since americans are playing a dirty game with others then the chinese have the same right to do the same . As for ethical standards remember the lowest ethics exist in the usa , Exxon mobil forced the USA to kill 0.5 million iraqis for some oil barrels .

America has lost its ethics long time ago , this why its losing by over-stretching itself just like the british empire and soviet union .

Toronto Obeserver

Windsor, Canada

#2801 Feb 9, 2013
dreadman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
Am sorry but you are a dreamer. US companies make up 50% of the top 2000 most valuable companies, they make 80% of the most innovative companies. Almost all the top 20 companies are America and the top 5 are all American.
So I would say the US is still ahead in every single department. Lets not even finance sector, and Food sector in which the US is second only to the EU. The largest current employer in the US is small business, most service business.
the United States is the second largest manufacturer of goods and services in the world and will become the largest again by the end of this year if all factors remain the same. Its manufacturing output is greater than of Germany, France, India, and Brazil combined. It is a leader in Professional, scientific, and technical services just to mention a few and in 5-8months will be the world's largest producer of oil.
It also has companies and firms that are so specialized in Management of companies and enterprises that they only exist in the US. You know I can notice that your knowledge on the subject is very very very text book Chinese way of looking at figures and facts but study a little and realize that it is only the tip of the iceburg.
USA is no more than a bogus state and the largest American firms are either weaponary suppliers or oil companies .

Over the past 10 years USA growth have been driven by government borrowing , we have not seen anything from USA really.

Lets hope the USA takes care of its 50 million on stamp citizens.

Toronto Obeserver

Windsor, Canada

#2802 Feb 9, 2013
dreadman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please how many Chinese solders are in Tibet?
Tibet is an integral part of China , does not matter how much troops they deploy be it 1 million or 10 million , its their land .

By the way Tibet shares border with pakistan and indian kashmir two of the most dangerous regions in the world .
Toronto Obeserver

Windsor, Canada

#2803 Feb 9, 2013
dreadman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
And the figure as of this year is 25million and shrinking. This sort of thing has happened so many times before in the history of the US. In economics you have your ups when the economy is good and everyone is happy and then you have your downs when all that financial partying catches up with you.
Sorry but the USA is just next door we know whats under their roof . Still 45 million people live on food stamps and crime rate has hit the roof in the usa , every day we here about a gun shooting event out of depression and poverty . Even americans are moving here in toronto .

No one is enjoying the USA except the upper 10% of society , there is income inquality and social/racial tensions are on the rise there . Recentaly Texas governor was talking about indepedence from the USA and in more than 20 states large number of citizens petitioned for independence .

The other question we should think about is a major economic collapse in the USA might lead to a civil disorder or war , most people there have been stockpiling guns and aummunition and there is a rise in christian/white fundamentalism .

The other problem in USA is regarding its demographic changes , many white americans did not swallow seeing obama in office , he mainly got into office with the latino , asian and black votes .

Latino , asians and blacks form 40% of the american population and whites feel its losing its western/anglo identity . In the year 2030 europeans will be a minority in the USA with key states holding latino/black majorities , not many will swallow this change and social tensions will only rise with the rise in white nationalism among tea party members who now run the republicans .

The only way USA could save its own ass by simply starting Austerity measures and living by its true strength rather than borrowing or otherwise it will fall into social anarchy .

The last american election showed how deeply divided the American society is with someone like Romney accusing 40% of the American society of being lazy and stupid .

America is heading towards a black scenario and now the system only supports 10% of the american society .

As for your beliefs on how the western world dominates , this is nothing more than mere dreams from someone believing in past glory .

There is not any other proper western country out there except Germany yet again the germans themselves have got tired of europe and having to bailout losers like greece , portugal and spain .

The Asians with limited resources have managed to take over the world's civilian sector .

Even here in canada , where ever I go , I see nothing except Asian brands whether from korea , china , or japan .

If you think that the USA is a major power just for fighting some impotent muslims living in the stone age then your completely wrong .

Location hidden

#2804 Feb 9, 2013
Toronto Obeserver wrote:
<quoted text>
USA is no more than a bogus state and the largest American firms are either weaponary suppliers or oil companies .
Over the past 10 years USA growth have been driven by government borrowing , we have not seen anything from USA really.
Actually the biggest firms are exron and Apple, which happen to be the most valuable companies in history, these are also amoung the leading innovatiion companies in the world. So do not talk through your arse about things that are facts and that I see now you have absolutely no idea about.

And do you read stats and financial news media? The US job market is expanding, consumer spending is up and housing market is back to per crisis growth so no food stamps yet.

Location hidden

#2805 Feb 9, 2013
Toronto Obeserver wrote:
<quoted text>
Again same old rubbish , the USA firms would have shut down long time ago if it was not for china . Simply USA firms cannot compete with Japanese or Korean firms if it was not from the economies of scale they gained from china .
The USA will only be able to compete again if people are willing to work again for minimum wage , Romney himself said that .
There is not any respectable western country today except for Germany and Canada , as for the rest live on past old legacy .
I dont have anything in my House made in the USA , its all from China , korea or japan .
The last time I had something made from britain or france was probably from 10 years ago , now its all gone .
I never heard of a French or British automobile in the last decade except for bankrupt centrion and british automobile makers have already been sold off to the indians Tata bought jaguar and range rover while lotus has been given to malaysia .
Well I can tell you of chinese brands , for instance Haier currently holds the worlds largest share of white goods market .
Here in Canada my washing machine , oven , fridge and microwave are chinese haeir made and working Just fine .
When its comes to PC " personal pc " we have lenovo , now the largest world pc maker .
Automobile industry Now Chinese Firms such as Cherry , Gely and Great Wall have dominated African markets and are selling well within Europe . Great Wall SUVS made record sales in Italy .
China has a large number of medium size to small Size firms and thats the main reason behind its manufacutring strength .
Walmart only moved to china due to the strong supply chain china posses unlike the USA suppliers who failed to compete.
Remember that we in the West waged opium wars on china and ruined their country back in the 1800s when 8 western empires invaded china and forced their emperor to sell opium to his nation. We used the internal civil war in china to force unethical practices .
Since americans are playing a dirty game with others then the chinese have the same right to do the same . As for ethical standards remember the lowest ethics exist in the usa , Exxon mobil forced the USA to kill 0.5 million iraqis for some oil barrels .
America has lost its ethics long time ago , this why its losing by over-stretching itself just like the british empire and soviet union .
Japan and Korea do not have something the US has....the USA brand is stronger then it has been. So the Japanese may have a edge on the US and the rest of the world in SOME AREAS but that can not be automatically translated into profits the same efficient way US goods can, 4 of the 5 most valuable companies in the world are American.

Please and the Iraqis were killed by their own kind, besides Iraq invaded Kwait in the 90s so it deserves a tit for tat. Ask any Iraq if they would have rathered live under Sadam Husine, most mentally stable ones will tell you no, didn't you see them celebrating when the US military invaded? Or maybe you were too young around that time?

And as for selling China opium, the Brits actually did better then your own government did at the time by bidding women's feet, fuedal system were common people were as good as slaves. Who was worse, the brits or your own leaders?

Dont blame others for doing what you did, China had occupid Vietnam and parts of Thailand for ages before westerns came over so she wasn't a white innocent sheep led to the slaughter by the big bad colonialist. Sure the brits and other western countries did some naughty things in other countries but in China it was exactly what you were doing to other weaker states.

Location hidden

#2806 Feb 9, 2013
Toronto Obeserver wrote:
<quoted text>
Tibet is an integral part of China , does not matter how much troops they deploy be it 1 million or 10 million , its their land .
By the way Tibet shares border with pakistan and indian kashmir two of the most dangerous regions in the world .
Yeah am sure it is because of foreign dangers rather then domestic opperession, you are brainwashed.

Location hidden

#2807 Feb 9, 2013
Toronto Obeserver wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually one of the main reasons China is being criticized for is putting barriers on foreign investors owning on their land .
When it comes to technology , well things have changed now the Chinese firm Lenovo dominates personal pc sector and chnese firm Huawei Technologies dominates the technology sector within china and serves more than 70 countries including the united states itself .
Hey I have been to China and I own a Lenovo, market analysts have been laughing about this move by Lenovo in which it gathered all its resources to become the dominate force in an industry that is going to be extinct in 5-10years, the future is in touch PADS.

And what innovations hass Lenovo done? Zero, they have just put all the favorable traits of other computers together. The are traying as well, but they at least are the only Chinese company that I would even mention in my office in the same sentence as innovative brand design without being laughed at. They have been doing really excellently on brand placement campaign.

Location hidden

#2808 Feb 9, 2013
Toronto Obeserver wrote:
<quoted text>
Please I have been to South Africa and Angola, the only cars I saw were european cars, especially in Angola were it was porsches and bentleys.

And the USSR did not overstratch itself, it was the economic model they followed caused shortages in everything and stopages in production. That is another lesson for China, state interferance in the distribution of resources if too pronounced cause misallocation.

Read a book for crying out loud, am not a genius because I read books. But no need to thank me, now next quesstion.

Location hidden

#2810 Feb 9, 2013
Children should read before they start running their mouths about things they have know idea about..."hao hao xuexi ba"

Location hidden

#2811 Feb 9, 2013
Toronto Obeserver wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about, the US is the 3rd biggest exporter and until just 3years ago it was the biggest. In the world of the grown ups we prefer to stick to figures rather then blabber out complete rubbish.

Location hidden

#2812 Feb 9, 2013
Toronto Obeserver wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but the USA is just next door we know whats under their roof . Still 45 million people live on food stamps and crime rate has hit the roof in the usa , every day we here about a gun shooting event out of depression and poverty . Even americans are moving here in toronto .
No one is enjoying the USA except the upper 10% of society , there is income inquality and social/racial tensions are on the rise there . Recentaly Texas governor was talking about indepedence from the USA and in more than 20 states large number of citizens petitioned for independence .
The other question we should think about is a major economic collapse in the USA might lead to a civil disorder or war , most people there have been stockpiling guns and aummunition and there is a rise in christian/white fundamentalism .
The other problem in USA is regarding its demographic changes , many white americans did not swallow seeing obama in office , he mainly got into office with the latino , asian and black votes .
Latino , asians and blacks form 40% of the american population and whites feel its losing its western/anglo identity . In the year 2030 europeans will be a minority in the USA with key states holding latino/black majorities , not many will swallow this change and social tensions will only rise with the rise in white nationalism among tea party members who now run the republicans .
The only way USA could save its own ass by simply starting Austerity measures and living by its true strength rather than borrowing or otherwise it will fall into social anarchy .
The last american election showed how deeply divided the American society is with someone like Romney accusing 40% of the American society of being lazy and stupid .
America is heading towards a black scenario and now the system only supports 10% of the american society .
As for your beliefs on how the western world dominates , this is nothing more than mere dreams from someone believing in past glory .
There is not any other proper western country out there except Germany yet again the germans themselves have got tired of europe and having to bailout losers like greece , portugal and spain .
The Asians with limited resources have managed to take over the world's civilian sector .
Even here in canada , where ever I go , I see nothing except Asian brands whether from korea , china , or japan .
If you think that the USA is a major power just for fighting some impotent muslims living in the stone age then your completely wrong .
Romney has a stake in keeping US jobs in China, he got rich on outsourcing. The figures speak for them selves, 40% of foreign companies in China have started to shift their work loads back to the US, not only closer to the market but also for the advantage of having higher skilled labor.

The pay of an average worker in the US is as the same as 12 Chines workers in China yet the US worker minus transportation costs are more productive then the 12 Chinese workers. So Romeny is very ignorant or very greedy, either way he lied.

Oh really I have never been to Canada but are you aware that the windows program you used writing this is American? Am sure this website is American? The network routers in your cheap Chinese phone were made by an American company?

The US is the third biggest exporter in the world and largest exporter of services and non physical items....maybe thats why you do not see made in America on your products champ.
Toronto Obeserver

Windsor, Canada

#2813 Feb 9, 2013
dreadman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about, the US is the 3rd biggest exporter and until just 3years ago it was the biggest. In the world of the grown ups we prefer to stick to figures rather then blabber out complete rubbish.
China is already the largest exporter, but again the USA is the largest importer , does not really proof shit , has been running high account deficit over the past 10 years and more people are homeless and hungry than in 2000 .

China has a much healthier economy running annual current account surplus and low government deficit .

China strategy is build on goals that it can easily achieve which is to dominate south east asia , central asia and africa . Already china is africa's largest trading partner and investor same applies in southeast asia .

The USA on the other hand is over stretching itself thinking it could dominate the world . Huge unneccesary military spending along with bogus stimulus programs will not get the USA anyhere as a result of two worthless wars 45 million americans live on food stamps and more 10 million homeless .

America will fall into anarchy until it manages to fix its bogus budget and economy .

RayH

Shenzhen, China

#2814 Feb 9, 2013
dreadman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney has a stake in keeping US jobs in China, he got rich on outsourcing. The figures speak for them selves, 40% of foreign companies in China have started to shift their work loads back to the US, not only closer to the market but also for the advantage of having higher skilled labor.
The pay of an average worker in the US is as the same as 12 Chines workers in China yet the US worker minus transportation costs are more productive then the 12 Chinese workers. So Romeny is very ignorant or very greedy, either way he lied.
Oh really I have never been to Canada but are you aware that the windows program you used writing this is American? Am sure this website is American? The network routers in your cheap Chinese phone were made by an American company?
The US is the third biggest exporter in the world and largest exporter of services and non physical items....maybe thats why you do not see made in America on your products champ.
If you're talking about those IT workers in the U.S., they're Chinese.
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#2815 Feb 9, 2013
Toronto Obeserver wrote:
<quoted text>
China is already the largest exporter, but again the USA is the largest importer , does not really proof shit , has been running high account deficit over the past 10 years and more people are homeless and hungry than in 2000 .
China has a much healthier economy running annual current account surplus and low government deficit .
China strategy is build on goals that it can easily achieve which is to dominate south east asia , central asia and africa . Already china is africa's largest trading partner and investor same applies in southeast asia .
The USA on the other hand is over stretching itself thinking it could dominate the world . Huge unneccesary military spending along with bogus stimulus programs will not get the USA anyhere as a result of two worthless wars 45 million americans live on food stamps and more 10 million homeless .
America will fall into anarchy until it manages to fix its bogus budget and economy .
China became the world's largest exporter in 2009. Next year, China will become the world's largest importer too. Counting down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Which race is the most greedy? (Jun '12) 6 hr Surinder Malhotra 42
News US Accuses China of Dumping Cheap Aluminum on W... Sat davidj6910 1
News Chinese company injects 3-D printed blood vesse... Jan 10 China Sucks 1
China makes the best quality junk in the world Jan 10 China Sucks 1
High Quality Brass Waterfall Bathroom Sink Faucet Jan 10 Bradoa 1
Silver Eight Functions Massaging Shower Heads Jan 10 Bradoa 1
News Quoting Mao, China says Taiwan, HK independence... Jan 9 FREE HONG KONG 2
More from around the web