Comments
2,481 - 2,500 of 3,153 Comments Last updated Feb 26, 2013

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#2718 Feb 4, 2013
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE wrote:
<quoted text>
what ever you say British trash... there is a difference between my post and his.... my post use 3rd party confirmation articles... which are packed with useful information
his post are filled with his biased rambling thoughts and feelings...
when we first started to debate he argued China the number 2 economy in the world
would NOT be able to run up its external debt, like the USA has... which sits at 11% of GDP
yet in the last few post he argues countries like Japan, and what it has done running up its debt and being the number 3 economy in the world...
all that while he now just argued using examples of Greece and Hong Kong....talking about how high they have run up their debt
that is how he argues... but you dont see it because you are just as biased
Just like the US is special, Japan is in its own wierd hard to predict way. Almost ALL of its debt is internalized and Japanese are hardie obident people who although spend a lot compared to China save up a lot of their income.

Thus they are different from China, which although as exposed to the global trends as Japan, is even more exposed to the global investment trends then Japan is as its population is dirt poor and it has made a couple.......many many bad economic decissions on what to use the money it got from all these surplus'.

I hate to telling people 'I told you so' but I did tell you that this would happen a year ago. You simple called me a racist and superimiist that which I am not and whom I dislike very much.

China's GDP growth has reduced, and will continue reducing seeing the low manufacturing figures coming out of China. But time has proved me right again, you can't argue with science bietch.

2YEARS
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#2719 Feb 4, 2013
<quoted text>
what ever you say British trash... there is a difference between my post and his.... my post use 3rd party confirmation articles... which are packed with useful information
when we first started to debate he argued China the number 2 economy in the world
would NOT be able to run up its external debt, like the USA has... which sits at 11% of GDP
yet in the last few post he argues countries like Japan, and what it has done running up its debt and being the number 3 economy in the world...
all that while he now just argued using examples of Greece and Hong Kong....talking about how high they have run up their debt
What you mean is you steal third party writing and spam topix with it in an attempt to appear clever.

Lots of the time you either don't read the info or just don't understand it since some of the things you post contradict your own opinions completely.

That puts you one step behind miro, he's a cut and paste spammer too but at least he understands what he is spamming.
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#2720 Feb 4, 2013
dreadman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, you take my words and rap them in your BS. Firstly, investment has drop below what would be managable for the CCP. Investment projects normally in the CCP economic manual, it normally feeds the economy enough and just long enough for the next round of investments to buy up what the first round of investments produced, basically money chasing money, one of the main causes of the Great Deppression.
But China had been very lucky until now because it still had the very low labor costs and enviromental costs were all not taken seriously, thus hidden and not included in the price of the final product. But one thing for economies that you can not just simpily mint a coin that will take away your nightmares....well unless you are the US economy which CAN.
These cost have A)Risen and B) have began to appeared from under the carpet. Like the oil rich Arabs, China did not bother switching to higher quality products, improve its own peoples living standards enough to rise the household spending by revaluating their dumb currency to fair levels.
No they kept to the natural blessing....cheap labor which they thought would last forever, they thought foreign investment would last forever. And in their own greed for a developed image created all sorts of vantie projects that eat zillions of yuan every year like the pants building in BJ and the high speed trains which are all running at loses by the way. I thought the Lewis turning point for China would happen sometime in 2015 but these crazy white elephants have made the fall of China even faster.
Them and the trillions in bad loans their creation generated, why? Because they are not economically viable. We are witnessing history at the moment as another contender for the largest economy throne falls flat on its face.
The companies that have started, I say just started because this only began 2months ago, will eventually make other investors think twice about China and am telling you now that at the firm I will start working at which is a well establish Venture Capitalist firm with its finger on the pulse, nobody even wants anything to do with China because we all expecting a bad hangover for China after decades of reckless economic partying with two hyena ugly blonds named overinvestment in real estate, unbalanced house hold consumption-government spending ratio and corruption.
This is as clear as when the ghost calls you in the movie the RING if you have seen it, and says 7days. The same way am telling you that in 2-3years a scary boogie chick is coming for China.
Within these 2-3years the real estate bubble will pop, the relatively high for a developing country public unpayable debt will come biting. The government will then emback on a lost generation type senerio similar to Japans but worse because China is still largely a very poor country and social stability is based on belief that the party will provide which it will not come these next couple of years because it will find itself spending more and more on the vanty projects it set up just to keep up appearances and because otherwise they lose out on their investments completely.
2-3years and this whole bag of filth will start to collapse on itself.
^ windbag...
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#2721 Feb 4, 2013
dreadman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like the US is special, Japan is in its own wierd hard to predict way. Almost ALL of its debt is internalized and Japanese are hardie obident people who although spend a lot compared to China save up a lot of their income.
Thus they are different from China, which although as exposed to the global trends as Japan, is even more exposed to the global investment trends then Japan is as its population is dirt poor and it has made a couple.......many many bad economic decissions on what to use the money it got from all these surplus'.
I hate to telling people 'I told you so' but I did tell you that this would happen a year ago. You simple called me a racist and superimiist that which I am not and whom I dislike very much.
China's GDP growth has reduced, and will continue reducing seeing the low manufacturing figures coming out of China. But time has proved me right again, you can't argue with science bietch.
2YEARS
^ USA is special...

well I say CHINA has the Autobots helping them ...
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#2722 Feb 4, 2013
blah blah blah

YET

in the last few post he argues countries like Japan, and what it has done running up its debt and being the number 3 economy in the world...

all that while he NOW just argued using examples of Greece and Hong Kong....talking about how high they have run up their debt

that is how he argues...
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#2724 Feb 4, 2013
the only thing special about the USA is they have been running the printing presses non stop...

I say that is a heavy burden on their country and future generations...

Deadman82 thinks... its okay because they are SPECIAL

you are special alright deadman

Location hidden

#2725 Feb 4, 2013
<quoted text>
I do not mindless babble, look at all the things I have said that have happen, US job hiring rates are up, the EU crisis although is still sturbonly here, is much diminished in threat, the global economy is growing healthily again and despite our foolish Euro zone austerity plan, Europe is set to make a come back....well not now but a little while. We have French and Greeks after all, knee deep in politics.

But still I did say that, maybe you forgot, go back tomy posts on this very thread from around November.....I have a great memory. Find out how many of my economic predictions have come to pass and how many have not.......here is a clue if you want to guess, zero have not.

You are dealing with someone who has eyes and fingers inside the virgina of China's economics, you are honestly lucky you insulted me so badly I decided to wage a protracted war of logic on you because any other reasonable person would take all the information that I type every now and then; and that logical person would learn.

But you are not logical and not very smart, in fact boarder line mentally challenged individual....my gf told to stop using returd as it is very offensive; there since you are you disregard my wise economic information and call it babblings.......

Location hidden

#2726 Feb 4, 2013
blah blah blah
YET
in the last few post he argues countries like Japan, and what it has done running up its debt and being the number 3 economy in the world...
all that while he NOW just argued using examples of Greece and Hong Kong....talking about how high they have run up their debt
that is how he argues...
Greece and Hong Kong are both very developed place when compared especially to China wind bag. China could not run up the debt of that much in this market which at the best of times have never given China the highest rating that....and am proud of this Norway has, not because people are racist and the tooth fairy conspracies but because China is a risky investment.

Location hidden

#2728 Feb 4, 2013
oh did I mention that Americans constitute 5% of the world's population but consume 24% of the world's energy. Thats not bad if you are not some tree hugging hippy, it means the US provides a source for economic growth for the millions who sit under these reserves.
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#2729 Feb 4, 2013
well no shiet... the USA spends 1 trillion a year more than it earns in revenue...

guys who think like you??? should be in Jail in the USA... instead of getting bailouts and bonus checks...

Location hidden

#2730 Feb 4, 2013
well no shiet... the USA spends 1 trillion a year more than it earns in revenue...
guys who think like you??? should be in Jail in the USA... instead of getting bailouts and bonus checks...
Good heavens child, firstly I have not even started work yet, so haven't cashed any fat bonus'.....yet. But that is not a bad thing, its because of my peers in my industry that start ups and small business' have never had it easier then any point in the last 1000 years to source the money they need to set up shop. So yeah I provide a very essential row in the global economy, but of cause thats evil because we all needed a bad guy for 2007.

2007 happened mostly....and when I tell you this a lot of people disagree, 2007 was because people just make irrational choices once the have easy access to loans, they buy things they can't afford. They are to blame and deep down we all know that but we all need a grouch, a bad guy as in singlur and investment bankers and other finance realated people were it.

To be honest we make good targets for that boogie man lable because most of us are social-paths, sadists, office politicians, office tyrants and in general greedy basturds, but its because this eco system we enhabit is rough, that is a nessary evil. Without it the global wealth surplus would be flowing into silly stuff like real estate and the likes which do not grow but instead shrink with every year. Kind of like the Chinese.

1 Trillion, 200trillion doesn't matter, deficits do not matter when you can mmint a single coin to make it all go away sugar. Thoughts and feeling are for lady boys like you.
FUR SHURR

Brooklyn, NY

#2731 Feb 4, 2013
dreadman82 wrote:
oh did I mention that Americans constitute 5% of the world's population but consume 24% of the world's energy. Thats not bad if you are not some tree hugging hippy, it means the US provides a source for economic growth for the millions who sit under these reserves.
Same goes for the countries America has invaded.

Location hidden

#2732 Feb 4, 2013
FUR SHURR wrote:
<quoted text>
Same goes for the countries America has invaded.
Look, Iraq had invaded other kuwait itself so it is not an innocent white lamb.

Lybia...well, uh had Kadafi, do I need to say anymore and Afghanstan supported enemies of peace training and preparing for a jihad that thanks to Nato and US military intelligence is KAPUT,they also forced women to wear unfashionable ninja outfits or just stone them to death. All these countries are not innocent lambs they all were guilty and had blood on their hands and essentually all very evil nations, end of story.

Its not like China hasn't done anything wrong the last 20years is it, Chinese muslim, Tibetans, every minority wants to leave this sack of BS and be independant.

Location hidden

#2733 Feb 4, 2013
Oh did I mention Sudan and Syria? Both of cause having oil and chief suppiers of chinese companies, so ignore the fact that Sudan was on the path of genocide if not for who? The US and Nato.

Lets ignore the fact that Syria army is drinking the blood of babies every 2minutes. Lets ignore that, the politics and economics of running a country a huge and cold, sometimes inaction is worse then military action.
We are not crazy

Edmonton, Canada

#2734 Feb 4, 2013
Do you ignore the fact that the rebels in Syria are no good either?

Many people said so about the rebels of Libya while they were trying to topple Gaddhafi's regime, but the west were supporting them. The media of course only talked nice about them.

But after the death of Gaddhafi, the rebels are killing and fighting each other. The losers are the common people. Where is democracy and human right in Libya today? In Iraq? The media and politicians here choose to remain silent pretending they see nothing.

The west has created a group of monster in Libya in lieu of the mad man (Gaddhafi).

Even the US Ambassador was murdered by them.

But the US-supported media and activists are everywhere trying to sell their ideas of toppling other regimes as they wish. They think it is the right thing to do, ignoring the tragedies created.

Location hidden

#2735 Feb 4, 2013
We are not crazy wrote:
Do you ignore the fact that the rebels in Syria are no good either?
Many people said so about the rebels of Libya while they were trying to topple Gaddhafi's regime, but the west were supporting them. The media of course only talked nice about them.
But after the death of Gaddhafi, the rebels are killing and fighting each other. The losers are the common people. Where is democracy and human right in Libya today? In Iraq? The media and politicians here choose to remain silent pretending they see nothing.
The west has created a group of monster in Libya in lieu of the mad man (Gaddhafi).
Even the US Ambassador was murdered by them.
But the US-supported media and activists are everywhere trying to sell their ideas of toppling other regimes as they wish. They think it is the right thing to do, ignoring the tragedies created.
This was a popular revolt you fool, do not lie to me with that BS, I was in Egypt during when the Arab spring started, people were just simply into it not because CIA put magic evil mushrooms in their water supplies. No because their country was being run by fools, they were jobless, poor and they did not agree with other crap Arabs care about, not sure.

How can you understand that people did not love Gaddhafi, Maserat...I forgot his name the Egyptian, people definately do not love Assad, otherwise these uprisings would ground to a halt, because dictators and tyrants have the tendency to not want to give up power so easily.

Yeah the rebel were the common people. Gaddhafi was a mad man and people can not slaave forever under tyrany. Assad is a tyrant, people can not slave forever to be under a tyrant. Every tyrant will eventually fall, its human nature.

Human beings are designed to always gang up against the bully very unlike other apes because we are more evolved. Trust me the US had no advantages of going to Lybia, Lybian oil goes to Europe not the US.

In fact the US lost out, because these rebels are people WITH Islamic crazy beliefs, and the old tyrant in Egypt was a good boy tyrant to the US and Israel.

But such is America's possition as a super if they had stoad still and not done anything, we would be talking about how they always just let people die when they have resources to save them.

If they had not done anything the more Islamic terriorist would be ruling the country now, either way Ghaddfi was going down, Assad is going down soon because when people are that fastrated enough is enough. Not Allah him self can stop them. And you know these Arabs are a detainmained lot.

Great power comes with responsibility, spiderman 2. Oh honestly Arabs are much better off with dictators since they have a natural tendancy to become extremist Islamics who like to see things go boom.
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#2736 Feb 4, 2013
dreadman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
This was a popular revolt you fool, do not lie to me with that BS, I was in Egypt during when the Arab spring started, people were just simply into it not because CIA put magic evil mushrooms in their water supplies. No because their country was being run by fools, they were jobless, poor and they did not agree with other crap Arabs care about, not sure.
How can you understand that people did not love Gaddhafi, Maserat...I forgot his name the Egyptian, people definately do not love Assad, otherwise these uprisings would ground to a halt, because dictators and tyrants have the tendency to not want to give up power so easily.
Yeah the rebel were the common people. Gaddhafi was a mad man and people can not slaave forever under tyrany. Assad is a tyrant, people can not slave forever to be under a tyrant. Every tyrant will eventually fall, its human nature.
Human beings are designed to always gang up against the bully very unlike other apes because we are more evolved. Trust me the US had no advantages of going to Lybia, Lybian oil goes to Europe not the US.
In fact the US lost out, because these rebels are people WITH Islamic crazy beliefs, and the old tyrant in Egypt was a good boy tyrant to the US and Israel.
But such is America's possition as a super if they had stoad still and not done anything, we would be talking about how they always just let people die when they have resources to save them.
If they had not done anything the more Islamic terriorist would be ruling the country now, either way Ghaddfi was going down, Assad is going down soon because when people are that fastrated enough is enough. Not Allah him self can stop them. And you know these Arabs are a detainmained lot.
Great power comes with responsibility, spiderman 2. Oh honestly Arabs are much better off with dictators since they have a natural tendancy to become extremist Islamics who like to see things go boom.
the Guys name running Egypt was Mubarak...

and what the USA did was to just fcuk over/backstab their strongman Mubarak...

after 30 years of supporting their Tyrannt

look at you trying to pretend the USA is innocent, and the white knight in it

So its natural to ask: How and why did the United States become allies with Egypt in the first place? And how has the alliance, which includes an annual military aid package worth $1.3 billion, been sustained over the years?

http://www.salon.com/2011/01/29/egypt_america...
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#2737 Feb 4, 2013
as for Gaddhafi?????

CIA and U.S. Government worked closely with Gaddafi's regime ...

www.dailymail.co.uk/.../CIA-U-S-Government-wo... 3, 2011 Papers found at abandoned government offices allegedly show that the U.S. sent terrorism suspects at least eight times for questioning in Libya ...
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#2740 Feb 5, 2013
China the first developing nation in a century to rival leaders of technology
Andrew Leung says findings show it is closing the technology gap with US, Germany and Japan

Location hidden

#2741 Feb 5, 2013
China the first developing nation in a century to rival leaders of technology
Andrew Leung says findings show it is closing the technology gap with US, Germany and Japan
Actually Japan and South Korea were the first developing countries to surpass the US in technology, China is closing the gap mostly through the efforts of outsourcing and theft of patents.

But this is just on paper because when the Chinese reserves run out, China will be left even less better off because they have no idea how develop things by themselves. They have not put together the innovation encouraging departments because they have gotten used to simply stealing ideas and Chinese education still lags behind that of the rest of the world.

So basically dream on child

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
China says wants to mend ties with Vietnam: Xinhua 8 min Shinichiro Takizawa 23
save my world 2014 music video 4 hr Chai 1
China Sees Growth in a Web of Fast Trains (Feb '10) 5 hr China Forever 4
i hate han chinese from mainland china 10 hr Winnie Wu 3
China + Pakistan vs. India + Russia, who WINS? (May '13) 13 hr True LUNDIAN 850
Japanese government honours war criminals again 16 hr Kasim 12
4th LRPP CONFERENCE 2015 Fri gstfconference 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••