Living without TV
minimalistgenera tion

Italy

#1 Apr 2, 2013
A choice that can be done by good minimalist is live without tv, the tv can be addictive, many times we come at home and turn on the tv automatically only for background noise to spend hours and hours to zap between channels. One of the first positive sides without tv is that we find ourselves with a free space in home and with less energetic waste. One of the fears is that you get bored without tv, but rather you gain free time to do many other things, rear a good book, go outside for a walk, to do a hobby , etc... Another positive side is the mental freedom from an object that makes us suffer the information in a passive way to a wealth of information and advertising that come into our homes and encourage us to buy products that don't even need and ongoing fake reality in which we are conform. http://www.minimalistgeneration.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Male Privilege 1 hr Kenneth 2
Chinese people's eyes 1 hr Kenneth 5
I want to say I hate the Korean,very very much! (Jan '13) Wed A Fellow Korean S... 39
Filipinos Are Poor Because They Are Lazy and Dumb! (Jan '13) Wed InTheKnow 110
News China's Xi highlights Serbia trade as Beijing s... Jun 18 Strahd 2
News China to cement ties with Europe, Central Asia ... Jun 17 Jaffer Hussain 4
News Chinese president to start European tour in Serbia Jun 16 Kosovo is Serbia 3
More from around the web