Chinese Credit Union Fakes Debtors' D...

Chinese Credit Union Fakes Debtors' Deaths

There are 8 comments on the The Epoch Times story from Apr 9, 2013, titled Chinese Credit Union Fakes Debtors' Deaths. In it, The Epoch Times reports that:

A credit union in China wrote off about $400,000 in loans for 58 people who had allegedly died or gone missing, but an investigative report has revealed that at least one-third of them are still very much alive.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Epoch Times.

CCP are all THIEVES

Surrey, Canada

#1 Apr 9, 2013
"Deputy Mayor Wei Zhichun of Shenzhou City said on April 1 that he knew his loan had been written off, but did not know that he was supposedly dead. Wei said he had borrowed money from the credit union and had not paid it back.

Deputy Chief Cui Peng of Shenzhou City Public Security Bureau said in a telephone interview on April 3 that his situation was similar to Wei Zhichun’s. Also on the list of dead debtors is Party Secretary Wang Sanzhui of Bingcao Township, who Cui Peng said is retired and alive."

So the Chinese Communist Party has figured out another new way to steal from the people?

That isn't news.
lct

Beijing, China

#2 Apr 9, 2013
Chinese Credit Union

there isn't 'Chinese Credit Union' in China but in
USA.
It is Amazing

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#3 Apr 9, 2013
CCP are all THIEVES wrote:
"Deputy Mayor Wei Zhichun of Shenzhou City said on April 1 that he knew his loan had been written off, but did not know that he was supposedly dead. Wei said he had borrowed money from the credit union and had not paid it back.
Deputy Chief Cui Peng of Shenzhou City Public Security Bureau said in a telephone interview on April 3 that his situation was similar to Wei Zhichun’s. Also on the list of dead debtors is Party Secretary Wang Sanzhui of Bingcao Township, who Cui Peng said is retired and alive."
So the Chinese Communist Party has figured out another new way to steal from the people?
That isn't news.
Still at it?

But the question remain the SAME, what has all this got to do with anyone of us in here?

For you, you need to see a headshrinker and earlier but you run AMOK due to so much HATRED inside of you.

As for the rest of us, it is another generally NORMAL and HAPPY day where the trees continue to bear fruits and emit oxygen while crooks in all shape and color somewhere in the world continue to take advantage of some lesser people the one above. Hahahahaha

Hahahahaha
CHINA IS SICK MAN OF ASIA

Port Moody, Canada

#4 Apr 10, 2013
Still frantically trying to HIDE any mention of the unbelievable level of Chinese Communist Party corruption?

What does that have to do with us, you needy compromised traitor to China doomed to go down with the dying CCP dictatorship?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
CHINA IS SICK MAN OF ASIA

Port Moody, Canada

#5 Apr 10, 2013
lct wrote:
Chinese Credit Union
there isn't 'Chinese Credit Union' in China but in
USA.
So your going to pretend that "Shenzhou City Farmers’ Credit Union in Hebei Province" doesn't even exist?

Why not just claim CHINA does not exist and so should NEVER be discussed, if you've gotten THAT DESPERATE now?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
It is Amazing

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#6 Apr 10, 2013
When you borrow MONEY form the bank and did not pay back, sooner or later, they will takes steps to recover their MONEY!

When they do, just don't turn the story around and claimed they are victimized because he lived in a capitalist communist CCP country.

When I hear similar stories elsewhere outside of China, I wonder if these countries are also CCP run countries but it is USA i am talking bout!

Hard to believe what you hear nowadays. Believe it or not! The folks living in COMMUNIST Cuba are so of the coziest people I met!
laTIN Asia Afro Mid East

United States

#7 Apr 11, 2013
It is Amazing wrote:
When you borrow MONEY form the bank and did not pay back, sooner or later, they will takes steps to recover their MONEY!
When they do, just don't turn the story around and claimed they are victimized because he lived in a capitalist communist CCP country.
When I hear similar stories elsewhere outside of China, I wonder if these countries are also CCP run countries but it is USA i am talking bout!
Hard to believe what you hear nowadays. Believe it or not! The folks living in COMMUNIST Cuba are so of the coziest people I met!
Psst the Biggest world scheemer is the US apparatus the World Bank..., as many smaller nations had been taken advantage. do some research on this.
CHINA SPRING

Surrey, Canada

#8 Apr 11, 2013
Still frantically trying to HIDE any mention of the unbelievable level of Chinese Communist Party corruption?

What does that have to do with us, you pathetically needy compromised traitor to China doomed to go down with the dying CCP dictatorship?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are Northeast Indians ethnically same as Chinese? (Feb '10) May 22 we R not filthy I... 77
News College student detained in China for allegedly... May 20 Test 2
Are Chinese Barbaric? (Nov '07) May 17 suzlesterbeach 692
News Palestinian protester shot by Israeli troops dies (Aug '15) May 17 idf 11
News Analysis: Natural Gas, NOT Green Energy, Caused... May 16 JPADEA 2
News China Expands Naval Power to Waters U.S. Dominates (Apr '10) May 16 America First 3,281
News Fear of a Chinese Planet? (Dec '06) May 16 Go Blue Forever 5,953
More from around the web