China city quashes protest against petro plant

May 4, 2013 Full story: The Republic 9

After word spread about an environmental protest that was planned for Saturday in the central Chinese city of Chengdu, drugstores and printing shops were ordered to report anyone making certain purchases.

Full Story
2faces

Guangzhou, China

#1 May 4, 2013
Now u known the governments tactics. Send them on wild goose hunts by feeding the government and police false information. Let them chase the wind for awhile then maybe they will answer your questions. It rally seems dangerous to built such a toxic plant in such a unstable area
Bob Burns

Kunming, China

#3 May 4, 2013
2faces wrote:
It rally seems dangerous to built such a toxic plant in such a unstable area
Any proof of that statement? Eco-Nazis with their loony agenda are a plague on the planet
GAY BOB

Longview, TX

#4 May 4, 2013
Bob Burns wrote:
<quoted text>Any proof of that statement? Eco-Nazis with their loony agenda are a plague on the planet
Any proof that's it not true bobby boy?
Bob Burns

Kunming, China

#5 May 5, 2013
GAY BOB wrote:
<quoted text>
Any proof that's it not true bobby boy?
"Proof that it's not true"? Wow! Another "low-info" fool who wasted his school years. It is logically impossible to "prove" a negative, not to mention that innocent 'till proven guilty is the Constitutional reminder of this fact

Since: Aug 08

Shanghai, China

#6 May 6, 2013
Bob Burns wrote:
<quoted text>"Proof that it's not true"? Wow! Another "low-info" fool who wasted his school years. It is logically impossible to "prove" a negative, not to mention that innocent 'till proven guilty is the Constitutional reminder of this fact
Being gay is possible, what else is impossible for gayblob?
GAY BOB

Rowlett, TX

#8 May 6, 2013
dzhou wrote:
<quoted text>
Being gay is possible, what else is impossible for gayblob?
Awwww, dozy do is still here, get a life and a job, I was gone for months did you miss me???

drip, drip

Shanghai, China

#9 May 8, 2013
GAY BOB wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwww, dozy do is still here, get a life and a job, I was gone for months did you miss me???
drip, drip
You are gone for a few month but you are still that peasant mentality from guangxi countryside that never have a sense of yourself, everything you have said is a dead giveaway
GAY BOB

Huntsville, TX

#10 May 9, 2013
dzhou wrote:
<quoted text>
You are gone for a few month but you are still that peasant mentality from guangxi countryside that never have a sense of yourself, everything you have said is a dead giveaway
peasant, maybe, but a wealthy one, I do not betrayed my roots like dozy doo, my government ( China) is corrupt, but you eat their shiet, I do not.

You will always be a slave to your master.... You are a slave to topix, now shut up and take a deep breath of fresh air.

O sorry I forgot, you do not have fresh air, LOL

Shanghai, China

#11 May 11, 2013
GAY BOB wrote:
<quoted text>
peasant, maybe, but a wealthy one, I do not betrayed my roots like dozy doo, my government ( China) is corrupt, but you eat their shiet, I do not.
You will always be a slave to your master.... You are a slave to topix, now shut up and take a deep breath of fresh air.
O sorry I forgot, you do not have fresh air, LOL
Yea you eat somebody's dick and you have the audacity to tell me to take fresh air? faggotbob, guangxi never produce any wealth person but peasant losers like you who suck divk for a living

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kit Chan taking part in China reality singing c... 15 min New China 3
What we know about North Korea's cyberarmy 20 min New China 2
Top adviser to China's government says Hong Kon... 1 hr RayH 1
Chinese govt. uses Japan-bashing to bolster its... 3 hr DRUGDAEGUTHAIDEBD... 90
21 Dead Babies Found on Riverbank in China (Mar '10) 4 hr TehO 662
Yearender: Twin tragedies of MH370, MH17 deeply... 6 hr _malon_goblok 1
manufacturer in china 10 hr Wallisamao 1
More from around the web