Chinese people being looked down upon

Chinese people being looked down upon

Posted in the China Forum

Since: Dec 12

Shenyang, China

#1 Jan 1, 2013
The primary reason for Chinese people being looked down upon has a lot to do with some unique traits commonly found in the Chinese characteristic. It is rather hard for civilized people to show any respect to a group of creatures who, because of lack of concept of God, seem to have no sense of shame, grace and honor. This is especially true in communist China where atheist education has successfully brainwashed the majority of the population for the past 60 years. A careful observation of Chinese mentality helps build up people's despise to this ancient and in many aspects effete species, and yet at the same time, also leads to their sympathy. Chinese characteristics appears to be a permanent enigma, which poses endless intellectual challenges even to the most sophisticated minds. What have made these people so callous and selfish when it comes to pursuing social responsibility and justice? Is there anything besides eating, sleeping and getting laid that deserves Chinese people's endeavor? Of course, one can always come up with a counter-example to refute my statement, which may seem to be a unscrupulous generalization. But whoever had first-hand experiences living in China must to certain degree agree with this seemingly derogatory generalization. To me it seems the majority of the Chinese people are slaves in their hearts, who have no faith in any eternal truth, or God. This is a people who fear no God, but only those who have power and wealth. It is a common practice among the Chinese to kiss up and kick down. As a result, Chinese people and China as a nation have so far failed to produce any genuine morality, public and private alike. It is crucial for the world to watch carefully on how these mentally-retarded people evolve, lest they should commit more crimes against their own folks and others. The outcome of a transitional process involving 1.3 billion soulless and heartless creatures is destined to have a significant impact on human history, for good or for evil.

Bear with me if I am confused, the Chinese logic seems no logic at all. Again, let me speak aloud, Japanese crime does not justify you Chinese crime. So far as I know, the red assholes (and their predecessors)in Beijing had never seriously apologized for their crimes against their own people. For all these CPC sympathizers acting in this forum, I recommend them to be sent to the sweatshops owned by Taiwanese or Koreans, where they definitely know how to take care of your sorry asses. And to call communist atrocities such as cultural revolution and great famine not a crime is to mock human decency, a crime which deserves a punishment of being beaten to death by the Red guards!
SICK MAN OFASIA

Fremont, CA

#2 Feb 17, 2013
china does NOT get to be called

""""sick man of asia"""

century of shame..

1911/1949: Baby emperor to red-emperor chicken mao.

800 Million still live on farms, villages after 2000 years...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Germany's Merkel signals Japan could do more to... 5 hr IRADRUDAEGUMIDEBD... 385
News Tense China-Japan relations overshadow the case... 13 hr Ainu 286
how would you destroy china? :d (Jul '12) 18 hr Raj 1,690
News China's Great Wall 'is disappearing' Mon PAUL SHYKORA arts 2
Poll China + Pakistan vs. India + Russia, who WINS? (May '13) Mon Raj Chanani 881
India outpastes China becomes the fastest growi... Mon Raj Chanani 17
India to outpace China to be No.1 economy by 20... (Mar '12) Mon Human 131
More from around the web