How did China manage to have the largest population?

Posted in the China Forum

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
curious cat

Chicago, IL

#1 Oct 17, 2010
China had a huge population even from the ancient times. What's the scientific reasoning behind China's huge population? Is it that Chinese women could produce more babies compared to say, their European counterparts for instance?
Rong

Taiping, Malaysia

#2 Oct 17, 2010
curious cat wrote:
China had a huge population even from the ancient times. What's the scientific reasoning behind China's huge population? Is it that Chinese women could produce more babies compared to say, their European counterparts for instance?
China for most of the last 2 thousand years had the most advanced agricultural technology that supported a large population.
Some examples were irrigation, crop rotation, the Chinese calender which accurately predict seasonal changes. etc.
Chinese women do however produce healthy babies but that is not a critical factor.
Chinese have strong taboos about cousin marriages.
Compared with Europeans Chinese have fewer congenital diseases.
NEW WORLD ORDER

New York, NY

#3 Oct 17, 2010
Maybe but also; Chinese men are vastly potent! One drop yields 2 to three kids! Mostly llittle geniuses.
Drgunzet

Meridian, ID

#4 Oct 17, 2010
curious cat wrote:
China had a huge population even from the ancient times. What's the scientific reasoning behind China's huge population? Is it that Chinese women could produce more babies compared to say, their European counterparts for instance?
Chineses are a bunch of boring people. They don't know anything else better for recreation. They procreate instead. Also they built high wall and their women pretend to cry when they have sex.
NEW WORLD ORDER

New York, NY

#5 Oct 17, 2010
Stop fantasizing so much. It'll rot your brain.

But then, without your fantasies, you will have nothing at all. How sad...
SpongeBob

Nobleton, Canada

#6 Oct 17, 2010
...Due to lacking televisions and contraceptive pills as result of uncivilized, poor standard of living, when the sun goes down, the whole country just devote on ...sex. With the vision of starvation possibly, Chingchong leadership must come up ONE-CHILD POLICY. Aahahahahhahahaha!
Drgunzet

Meridian, ID

#7 Oct 17, 2010
SpongeBob wrote:
...Due to lacking televisions and contraceptive pills as result of uncivilized, poor standard of living, when the sun goes down, the whole country just devote on ...sex. With the vision of starvation possibly, Chingchong leadership must come up ONE-CHILD POLICY. Aahahahahhahahaha!
Exactly, on this forum we tell these stupid Chinese to post the links, not cut&paste. Would they listen, of course not. You tell them, please stop having sex, would they listen? No.

Only CCP can tell them what to do, with the AK47 to their heads. I pretty give up reasoning with these third world backward people.
boondock saint

United States

#9 Oct 17, 2010
I think the real answer is, take a nation of peasant's, who only farm 6 month's of the yr, what else is there to do in the winter, besides sale their daughter's to other peasant's, that only takes a hr right ?
Drgunzet

Meridian, ID

#10 Oct 17, 2010
boondock saint wrote:
I think the real answer is, take a nation of peasant's, who only farm 6 month's of the yr, what else is there to do in the winter, besides sale their daughter's to other peasant's, that only takes a hr right ?
A good point, when their farming season stops, they are bored like hell. Which also explain why these Chineses are dumb (as compared to me of course). They think they are smart as they compared to other farmers. LoL.

Unfortunately I do share 99.99% with my genes with them. Although the .01% difference made a huge difference. Btw, the current study in the human genome, the scientists have discovered a special gene which the father all ways passed down identically to the sons. They also identified a same gene passed down identically from mothers to daughters.

All humans on this world so far have been proven to have the same identical gene for males, and the same gene for all females. Which means we are all from Adam and Eve.

How ever the culture and nuturing in China must have made these Chineses so rude and stupid. Just put them next to the Germans. It's very sickening to see the discrepency.
boondock saint

United States

#11 Oct 17, 2010
Drgunzet wrote:
<quoted text>
A good point, when their farming season stops, they are bored like hell. Which also explain why these Chineses are dumb (as compared to me of course). They think they are smart as they compared to other farmers. LoL.
Unfortunately I do share 99.99% with my genes with them. Although the .01% difference made a huge difference. Btw, the current study in the human genome, the scientists have discovered a special gene which the father all ways passed down identically to the sons. They also identified a same gene passed down identically from mothers to daughters.
All humans on this world so far have been proven to have the same identical gene for males, and the same gene for all females. Which means we are all from Adam and Eve.
How ever the culture and nuturing in China must have made these Chineses so rude and stupid. Just put them next to the Germans. It's very sickening to see the discrepency.
So, what your saying is if the son is rapist, woman beater, and bully then his dad would be the same right ?
Drgunzet

Meridian, ID

#12 Oct 17, 2010
boondock saint wrote:
<quoted text>So, what your saying is if the son is rapist, woman beater, and bully then his dad would be the same right ?
Very likely, the son inherits the gene from the dad, and also learned from examples.

I was raised by Germans, thus my behavior is vastly different from these Chineses.

Since: Oct 10

Shenzhen, China

#13 Oct 17, 2010
A new question: How did UK manage to have the largest population?
Answer: Exactly most of the babies of UK are now called American, Australian, New Zealander, etc.
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Maple Ridge, Canada

#15 Oct 18, 2010
Drgunzet wrote:
<quoted text>
Chineses are a bunch of boring people. They don't know anything else better for recreation. They procreate instead. Also they built high wall and their women pretend to cry when they have sex.
btw KRAUT...

I did some reading, and too my research, now im well versed in German history....I concluded

the KRAUTS were stupid Neanderthals.... 500,000 JEWS, DOMINATED 80 million Krauts BEFORE 1939.....

THE LOW IQ KRAUTS COULD NOT COMPETE WITH THE JEWS who DOMINATED them economically....

JEWS DOMINATED their banks and Stock Markets, Newspapers, and Chain stores

after 1919.

At the time almost half of all German private banks were Jewish owned, the stock exchange dominated by Jewish stockbrokers, almost half of the nation’s newspapers were Jewish run as were 80 per cent of chain stores.

DIRTY KRAUTS.... Neanderthal apes, no wonder you have to kill off people smarter than you... NO WONDER YOU LOW IQ KRAUTS STARTED 2 world wars

look now 13% of THESE DIRTY... WAR LIKE.. KRAUT PEOPLE … NOW....WANT HITLER BACK... AS IF 2 WORLD WARS WASNT ENOUGH for these NEANDERTHAL APES
Jack

Houston, TX

#17 Oct 18, 2010
Drgunzet wrote:
<quoted text>
Chineses are a bunch of boring people. They don't know anything else better for recreation. They procreate instead. Also they built high wall and their women pretend to cry when they have sex.
All good points ! But I liked yours the most.

I would also like to draw your attention to the fact that most Chinese are genealogically linked to their Mongol enemies because most of the Chinese women during the invasion of Genghis Khan were raped by him and his warriors. It is widely speculated that the practice of women crying during sex originated from those times-the point being women were being forcibly copulated.

.
Jack

Hertford, UK

#18 Oct 18, 2010
Drgunzet wrote:
<quoted text>
Chineses are a bunch of boring people. They don't know anything else better for recreation. They procreate instead. Also they built high wall and their women pretend to cry when they have sex.
All good points ! But I liked yours the most.

I would also like to draw your attention to the fact that most Chinese are genealogically linked to their Mongol enemies because most of the Chinese women during the invasion of Genghis Khan were raped by him and his warriors. It is widely speculated that the practice of women crying during sex originated from those times-the point being women were being forcibly copulated.
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Maple Ridge, Canada

#20 Oct 18, 2010
btw I fcuked so many blond big boob...girls from texas... its not even funny... whats up with your women?

I guess when they go to Hawaii what happens in Hawaii stays in Hawaii...

lol
SpongeBob

Nobleton, Canada

#21 Oct 18, 2010
Here are steps Chingchong leadership using to manage their huge, out-of-control population without food import into country:...1/ One-child policy...2/ Be aggressive to other nations...3/ in case of war/conflict, STRICTLY APPLY HUMAN-WAVE TACTICS....4/ turn blind eyes to phony, fake citizens for EMIGRATION...5/...Execute convicts and making money for themselves through human organs smugglings...
LOL

Chicago, IL

#22 Oct 18, 2010
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE wrote:
btw I fcuked so many blond big boob...girls from texas... its not even funny... whats up with your women?
I guess when they go to Hawaii what happens in Hawaii stays in Hawaii...
lol
At least, he wrote something original this time :)
SpongeBob

Nobleton, Canada

#24 Oct 18, 2010
HOI PALLOI wrote:
It stands to reason; The biggest population yields the biggest army,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =aP33K72nmDoXX&feature=rel ated
...When a nation with a biggest army couldn't be the top power of the world then...their armforces is just as a...joke and their poor civilians must be within poverty level in order to feed that huge, useless oppressors to their own....
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Maple Ridge, Canada

#26 Oct 18, 2010
SpongeBob wrote:
Here are steps Chingchong leadership using to manage their huge, out-of-control population without food import into country:...1/ One-child policy...2/ Be aggressive to other nations...3/ in case of war/conflict, STRICTLY APPLY HUMAN-WAVE TACTICS....4/ turn blind eyes to phony, fake citizens for EMIGRATION...5/...Execute convicts and making money for themselves through human organs smugglings...
Uneasy Engagement
China’s Export of Labor Faces Scorn

Shiho Fukada for The New York Times

December 20, 2009

TRUNG SON, Vietnam — It seemed as if this village in northern Vietnam had struck gold when a Chinese and a Japanese company arrived to jointly build a coal-fired power plant. Thousands of jobs would start flowing in, or so the residents hoped.

Skip to next paragraph
Uneasy Engagement
Work Force for the World
This is the eighth in a series of articles examining stresses and strains of China’s emergence as a global power.

Multimedia
Slide Show
A Work Force for the World
Enlarge This Image

Shiho Fukada for The New York Times
A Chinese worker at a power plant construction site in Vietnam. China, famous for its export of cheap goods, is increasingly known around the world for shipping out cheap labor. More Photos »
Four years later, the Haiphong Thermal Power Plant is nearing completion. But only a few hundred Vietnamese ever got jobs. Most of the workers were Chinese, about 1,500 at the peak. Hundreds of them are still here, toiling by day on the dusty construction site and cloistered at night in dingy dormitories.

“The Chinese workers overwhelm the Vietnamese workers here,” said Nguyen Thai Bang, 29, a Vietnamese electrician.

China, famous for its export of cheap goods, is increasingly known for shipping out cheap labor. These global migrants often work in factories or on Chinese-run construction and engineering projects, though the range of jobs is astonishing: from planting flowers in the Netherlands to doing secretarial tasks in Singapore to herding cows in Mongolia — even delivering newspapers in the Middle East.

But a backlash against them has grown. Across Asia and Africa, episodes of protest and violence against Chinese workers have flared. Vietnam and India are among the nations that have moved to impose new labor rules for foreign companies and restrict the number of Chinese workers allowed to enter, straining relations with Beijing.

In Vietnam, dissidents and intellectuals are using the issue of Chinese labor to challenge the ruling Communist Party. A lawyer sued Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung over his approval of a Chinese bauxite mining project, and the National Assembly is questioning top officials over Chinese contracts, unusual moves in this authoritarian state.

Chinese workers continue to follow China’s state-owned construction companies as they win bids abroad to build power plants, factories, railroads, highways, subway lines and stadiums. From January to October 2009, Chinese companies completed $58 billion of projects, a 33 percent increase over the same period in 2008, according to the Chinese Ministry of Commerce.

From Angola to Uzbekistan, Iran to Indonesia, some 740,000 Chinese workers were abroad at the end of 2008, with 58 percent sent out last year alone, the Commerce Ministry said. The number going abroad this year is on track to roughly match that rate. The workers are hired in China, either directly by Chinese enterprises or by Chinese labor agencies that place the workers; there are 500 operational licensed agencies and many illegal ones.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vatican backs Obama as Nobel Peace Prize Winner (Oct '09) 2 hr swedenforever 28
Korea, China, Japan build bridges (Jun '14) 3 hr -TheExam- 47
Taipei's maverick mayor sparks backlash over Ch... 6 hr -TheExam- 27
Chinese tourists power-shopping in U.S. (Aug '13) 19 hr JC-joyce 10
Thai flight forced to return by unruly Chinese ... Tue -TheExam- 8
Reasons for Asian Fetish? Mon Anonymous 2
Topix forums for Korea and Japan FINALLY shuts ... Mon TehO 41
More from around the web