China says it is opening up disputed ...

China says it is opening up disputed South China Sea islands to sightseers and cruise ships

There are 9 comments on the The Washington Post story from Apr 6, 2013, titled China says it is opening up disputed South China Sea islands to sightseers and cruise ships. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

China says it is opening up a disputed island chain with just one hotel to tourism in another step in its battle to demonstrate that the potentially oil-rich territory is Chinese.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

idiots united

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Apr 6, 2013
That would demonstrate how agressive the meek chinese are of course everyone should already know how shamelessly greedy the chinks are.
It is Amazing

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#2 Apr 7, 2013
idiots united wrote:
That would demonstrate how agressive the meek chinese are of course everyone should already know how shamelessly greedy the chinks are.
And also demonstrate to me, how Childish and Foolish you are.

Similarly when USA occupied Guam, Yap or Caroline island to the West of Philippines, and open it up to tourists, we never heard the same negative comments from you and your gringos.

On "how GREEDY and SHAMELESS Americans are?".

“I get paid 50 cents per post!”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#3 Apr 7, 2013
It is Amazing wrote:
<quoted text>
And also demonstrate to me, how Childish and Foolish you are.
Similarly when USA occupied Guam, Yap or Caroline island to the West of Philippines, and open it up to tourists, we never heard the same negative comments from you and your gringos.
On "how GREEDY and SHAMELESS Americans are?".
closed your mouth malaysian. only chinese are superior.
It is Amazing

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#4 Apr 7, 2013
Wu Mao wrote:
<quoted text>
closed your mouth malaysian. only chinese are superior.
I was giving my comment generally as historically this sort of this is not confined to the Chinese alone.

DO you know I was ignoring you all this while?

Should I bother myself with a TROLL like you?

It was all expected, sooner or later you will show your REAL color and real self. You ain't NO Chinese yourself but juts pretend to be one.

A Wu Mao from China with NO location and openly admitting you get 50 cents????

In China, you don't called 50 cents, 50 cents.

Promoting Race Supremacy... Chinese Supremacy... American Supremacy... That is both CHILDISH and STUPID!

Only a RACIST TROLL will promote it!!!!
Akinbile Abiola

Lagos, Nigeria

#5 Apr 8, 2013
Let me start by saying that every country has a right to project itself to a global power. However such projection should not be done at the detriment of other nations. China simply want to follow the path of the imperialists. It is clear that want China wants is hegemony. Let them seek for it but it is going to be at a far greater cost!
Old Jew

San Francisco, CA

#6 Apr 8, 2013
Us Westerners, when we read or hear about China Seas, we think of China first. Heck there is nothing there, except it is a place where lot of ship traffic go thru. China is just volunteering from the goodness of their heart to own , control and police that area, no other country can control that vast an area except China in that region. We Westerners are staying out of it.
atilla the Han

Australia

#7 Apr 8, 2013
Akinbile Abiola wrote:
Let me start by saying that every country has a right to project itself to a global power. However such projection should not be done at the detriment of other nations. China simply want to follow the path of the imperialists. It is clear that want China wants is hegemony. Let them seek for it but it is going to be at a far greater cost!
china is projecting its power into the dark continent. look up into the night sky tonite, the moon is red!!!
truth

Edmonton, Canada

#8 Apr 8, 2013
Old Jew wrote:
Us Westerners, when we read or hear about China Seas, we think of China first. Heck there is nothing there, except it is a place where lot of ship traffic go thru. China is just volunteering from the goodness of their heart to own , control and police that area, no other country can control that vast an area except China in that region. We Westerners are staying out of it.
Which countries produce the largest number of pirates in South China Sea?(1) Philippines,(2) Indonesia),(3) Malaysia, and (4) Thailand.

They capture innocent fishermen, rob them, and often kill them.
Elena Lee

Shenzhen, China

#9 Apr 9, 2013
It is Amazing wrote:
<quoted text>
I was giving my comment generally as historically this sort of this is not confined to the Chinese alone.
DO you know I was ignoring you all this while?
Should I bother myself with a TROLL like you?
It was all expected, sooner or later you will show your REAL color and real self. You ain't NO Chinese yourself but juts pretend to be one.
A Wu Mao from China with NO location and openly admitting you get 50 cents????
In China, you don't called 50 cents, 50 cents.
Promoting Race Supremacy... Chinese Supremacy... American Supremacy... That is both CHILDISH and STUPID!
Only a RACIST TROLL will promote it!!!!
I am a chinese, but I totally agree with you.
Wu Mao doesn't see what you mean, he or she clearly doesn't you are not on US side.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News China, Serbia sign MOU on agriculture 12 hr Slobodan B Medojevic 1
Poll Which race is the most greedy? (Jun '12) Mon slumdog indians 43
News US Accuses China of Dumping Cheap Aluminum on W... Jan 14 davidj6910 1
News Chinese company injects 3-D printed blood vesse... Jan 10 China Sucks 1
China makes the best quality junk in the world Jan 10 China Sucks 1
High Quality Brass Waterfall Bathroom Sink Faucet Jan 10 Bradoa 1
Silver Eight Functions Massaging Shower Heads Jan 10 Bradoa 1
More from around the web