China's Growth Will Fall to 1%!

China's Growth Will Fall to 1%!

Posted in the China Forum

CHINA HUMILIATED by CCP

Port Moody, Canada

#1 Apr 1, 2013
China's growth could plunge to less than 1% by 2030, study says

Hyundai workers assemble cars at a plant in Beijing. In a worst-case scenario, China's economic growth could drop to less than 1% a year by 2030, a U.S. Federal Reserve study says.(Tomohiro Ohsumi / Bloomberg / March 15, 2013)

By Shan Li
March 28, 2013, 6:00 a.m.
China's zooming economy may feel the crunch in coming years as its workforce ages and productivity slips, potentially dragging down the global economy, according to a recent study.
In a worst-case scenario, economic growth in China could drop to less than 1% by 2030, according to a U.S. Federal Reserve study. That's after robust GDP growth that averaged 10% a year over the last decade.
Some slowdown is inevitable, the study said. The "rapid growth rates" that have boosted the fortunes of millions of people in China cannot be sustained forever, wrote Jane Haltmaier, a senior advisor at the Fed.
"The question is thus not whether the Chinese conomy will slow," she said, but "by when and by how much."
Haltmaier said that two factors affected GDP growth: a rise in employment and an uptick in productivity.
"China faces challenges in both these categories," she wrote.
Quiz: How much do you know about China's economy?
The United Nations has forecast that the population of working adults in China will start to decline before 2020 and nearly 25% of its workforce will be older than 60.
The country, which was once commonly known as the world's factory, has been losing some of its competitive edge in manufacturing as its workforce demands higher pay and its newly prosperous citizens demand more consumer goods, studies have said.
Thus, money that would have otherwise been invested in machines is thus diverted to consumer spending. There are also fewer workers to move out of less productive jobs in farming and into factory jobs.
Haltmaier said in the worst-case projection, employment growth would slow, investment would drop and manufacturing would decline as the services sector gained workers. In that case, GDP growth would drop to 5% by 2020 and to less than 1% by 2030.
"It should be noted that these are all in fact very reasonable assumptions," she wrote.
CHINA HUMILIATED by CCP

Port Moody, Canada

#2 Apr 1, 2013
The Chinese Communist Party dictatorship is DOOMED, it is only a question of WHEN it will die!

THAT is another very reasonable assumption!
CHINA HUMILIATED by CCP

Port Moody, Canada

#3 Apr 1, 2013
I wonder how much FOOD AID free, stable, democratic Canada will be asked to give China in 2030?
OCCUPY TIANANNMEN

Surrey, Canada

#4 Apr 1, 2013
It's okay though. Canadians are decent people and we will feed the Chinese people again as we did in the early 60's after the CCP's "Great Leap Famine"!
Mirolyuba

Surrey, Canada

#6 Apr 2, 2013
Canadians have always helped the wretched starving victims of corrupt dictatorships!
lct

Beijing, China

#7 Apr 2, 2013
OCCUPY TIANANNMEN wrote:
It's okay though. Canadians are decent people and we will feed the Chinese people again as we did in the early 60's after the CCP's "Great Leap Famine"!
liar.
Old Jew

San Francisco, CA

#8 Apr 2, 2013
There is no way that the China GDP can fall to 1%growth,, this year it is so far headed back up to double digits so far , in fact fact the Gov't want it to slow down a bit.
It is Amazing

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#9 Apr 2, 2013
Mirolyuba wrote:
Canadians have always helped the wretched starving victims of corrupt dictatorships!
How does it affects you, a refugee? Canadians are Canadians! There are those who are kind and others who are just as sick as you.

You cannot be treated posting those NEGATIVE things in here.

It does not concern us.

We are not SHRINK!

Like I says...

You need to see a headshrinker and urgently!

While you are there,check with the oncologist as well.

Otherwise it will spread to the rest of your body soon.
CCP are CRIMINALS

Surrey, Canada

#10 Apr 2, 2013
lct wrote:
<quoted text>
liar.
As usual, you are ignorant of your own Chinese history.

My, do you ever look stupid!
It is Amazing

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#11 Apr 2, 2013
SO what?

You are really sickman and needed MEDICAL ATTENTION!

All your silly politics does not concern or affects anyone of us in here.
CCP is useless to CHINA

Surrey, Canada

#12 Apr 3, 2013
I wonder how much FOOD AID free, stable, democratic Canada will be asked to give China in 2030?

That concerns me. I know some grain farmers.
lct

Beijing, China

#13 Apr 3, 2013
CCP are CRIMINALS wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, you are ignorant of your own Chinese history.
not only you are very stupid, you Can't fae your sinful history.

doesn't matter. we will FORCE you.
Mr Blood

Cupertino, CA

#14 Apr 3, 2013
CCP is useless to CHINA wrote:
LOL.. You better be ready for hell...LOL
IPENES getting stupid

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#15 Apr 3, 2013
Canada offer FREE CONDOM as well! You may need them to blow your balloons for the sick alike in your ward. Hahahah

You are truly sick and getting wild!

You need to see a psychiatrist before it gets any worse.

The overall effect may be terminal and you better consult an Oncologist as well. It appear to have spread to your brain if they are still working.
It is Amazing

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#16 Apr 3, 2013
You wonder?

Do you pay taxes to begin with. Spending so much time in here, do you work?

SO according to you CANADA is giving FREE FOOD AID to China!

While China gives FREE FOOD AIDS to the needy Africans!
Old Jew

San Francisco, CA

#17 Apr 3, 2013
He is here 24/7 it seems like. He has an agenda, he has a death wish for China.
CHINA HUMILIATED by CCP

Port Moody, Canada

#18 Apr 3, 2013
lct wrote:
<quoted text>
not only you are very stupid, you Can't fae your sinful history.
doesn't matter. we will FORCE you.
As usual, you are ignorant of your own Chinese history and rely on weak lies and crude threats.

Go ahead, do your worst, you cheap CCP thug!

Your FAKE death threats against me here proved to be impotent and totally fabricated, so you will "force me" with shabby lies alone now?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

What STUPID CLOWNISH THUGS you OBSOLETE RED GUARDS ARE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
many filipina are slut, cheap, backstabber and (Jul '13) Tue Poscer 17
United States Crushes China in 2016 Summer Olym... Mon Leonard 68 1
News The Chinese admiral who spread Islam across Sou... Aug 21 Khan 2
Are Asians Inherently Smarter? (Apr '12) Aug 19 Yourhusband 130
how would you destroy china? :d (Jul '12) Aug 16 Free Tibet 1,705
News 25 years on, no fading of Tiananmen wounds, ideals (May '14) Aug 15 JUNE FOURTH MASSACRE 130
I HATE CHINA (in response to "why do Westerners... (Nov '08) Aug 12 Fellow American 2,556
More from around the web