|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Drgunzet wrote:
<quoted text>
LoL, yeah go, go, go. For sure the Chinese parents never asked permissions from the children to bring them into the pathetic lives. I myself was born into the cruel world constantly getting beaten and fought many street battles just to survive. At age 11, I was late for my meal and my older brother ate my food. When I complained and disagreed to my mother's judgement, I was beaten like a hungry dog with bleeding wounds.(My mother did not want the neighbor to know that she failed to teach my older brother not to steal food. Thus I got punished for having a loud mouth. She used a bamboo stick and hit me like an enemy exposing her cover.)
I hate to be born as an Asian. The Whites are superior. Later on, I was raised by the German American and was well fed, loved. I now have German logic, honor and superiority.
That explains why you are so lack of confidence. Your mama hit you on the head so much you can't even make your life story straight. First of all, most Chinese kids are spoiled these days, you were just unlucky tobe born to a poor and undereduated mother. You need to wak up to the fact tha you are not German, you are Chinese and you got your Chinese mothers gene's so its likely you will beat up your Child if you can have child.

You are probably lying about you were 11 and got beaten by your mother and later one raised by German Americans.....I havenever seen someone adopted after the age of 11, did you kill your biological parents?
PepeLeFeux

Pierrefonds, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

http://www.chinahush.com/2010/08/27/man-of-ch...
excerpt from the above URL:
90% Chinese girl they support global sexual service
90% Chinese donít know polite ,donít recognize Chinese nation,ancestor
this is shit & cheap human
This is pig psychology culture, f*ck+ng big pig
PepeLeFeux

Pierrefonds, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

http://www.chinahush.com/2012/07/12/not-prett...

"Not pretty enough, winners of Miss International pageant Chongqing division questioned by netizens"

The Chinese are so cruel to their own people.

“RayHole is a liar!”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

PepeLeFeux wrote:
http://www.chinahush.com/2012/ 07/12/not-pretty-enough-winner s-of-miss-international-beauty -pageant-chongqing-division-qu estioned-by-netizens/
"Not pretty enough, winners of Miss International pageant Chongqing division questioned by netizens"
The Chinese are so cruel to their own people.
The fact that the winner Yang Anqi is the neice of the most senior communist party official in Chongqing could have something to do with her winning. Runner up Tao Yujie also has strong family commy connections in Chongqing too.

Alas we must remember that the word "nepatism" has no direct chinese translation. ROFLMAO.
Drgunzet

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

dzhou wrote:
<quoted text>
That explains why you are so lack of confidence. Your mama hit you on the head so much you can't even make your life story straight. First of all, most Chinese kids are spoiled these days, you were just unlucky tobe born to a poor and undereduated mother. You need to wak up to the fact tha you are not German, you are Chinese and you got your Chinese mothers gene's so its likely you will beat up your Child if you can have child.
You are probably lying about you were 11 and got beaten by your mother and later one raised by German Americans.....I havenever seen someone adopted after the age of 11, did you kill your biological parents?
Actually, I was very poor but I did not have to be adopted. My school asked me to be adopted since I had to move but they wanted me to stay in their district. Basically, they just gave me a room and free food. In return, their children got to pair up with me to see my full German power. Their children were spoiled in America and lost their German way. Their parents wanted it back for their children and they saw in me.

You see, they discovered my German power within me and developed me up to compete for the school honor.(One of the White teachers discovered that I did not have to write anything down and could do complex calculation in my head.) My learning rate is about 10 to 20 times faster than any other Asians. In fact, there were several families covet to have me adopted, I could pick and choose which family.

Let me demonstrate my German superiority here. I am well versed in pretty much all important subjects for mankind. I already read a couple thousand books. What is your best subject? Chance is I could easily best you in your subject.

I have never met any Asian who are near my intellectual power, only the Germans can best me.
Drgunzet

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

You should google an image for "German shepherd" and "Chihuahua". These dogs came from the same ancestors but after thousand of years, domesticated and bred by the human they became so different.

German and Chinese both came from Africa 50,000 years ago. They split West and East. Clearly the two human species are different.

Some monkey species can recognize themselves in the mirrors and use the mirrors to remove stuffs on painted on their foreheads. Some other monkey species could not, and always fight against their own images in the mirrors.

I happen to be raised by the German American folks and realized how superior they were compared to the Asian folks. I think the fundamental problems with the Asian folks is the over population. People become petty, narrow minded, evil. Their minds shut down.

Further more, there were an evolution process which cause the overpopulated species to reduce in size. Thus Asian folks are smaller in sizes hence smaller brains. Btw, my head is pretty big for an Asian, and I am a bigger guy too.

I think it's pathetic to be born small, short and into a huge pool of human. Don't you feel inferior standing next to a White guy? Isn't it true China still worship the Whites and hire White guys to be bosses to look good?

Isn't it true the top Chinese actresses, Gong Li, Ziyi Zhang both dumped their Chinese husbands for White guys?

Since: Aug 08

Shanghai, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Drgunzet wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I was very poor but I did not have to be adopted. My school asked me to be adopted since I had to move but they wanted me to stay in their district. Basically, they just gave me a room and free food. In return, their children got to pair up with me to see my full German power. Their children were spoiled in America and lost their German way. Their parents wanted it back for their children and they saw in me.
You see, they discovered my German power within me and developed me up to compete for the school honor.(One of the White teachers discovered that I did not have to write anything down and could do complex calculation in my head.) My learning rate is about 10 to 20 times faster than any other Asians. In fact, there were several families covet to have me adopted, I could pick and choose which family.
Let me demonstrate my German superiority here. I am well versed in pretty much all important subjects for mankind. I already read a couple thousand books. What is your best subject? Chance is I could easily best you in your subject.
I have never met any Asian who are near my intellectual power, only the Germans can best me.
have your head checked in a clinc retard!
Drgunzet

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

dzhou wrote:
<quoted text>
have your head checked in a clinc retard!
Perhaps I asked too many questions. How about one question:

Do you feel inferior standing next to a tall, bigger, better looking White who is hired to be a boss to run a Chinese factory?

Shanghai, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Drgunzet wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps I asked too many questions. How about one question:
Do you feel inferior standing next to a tall, bigger, better looking White who is hired to be a boss to run a Chinese factory?
I take it you are venting your own frustration, your mama didn't beat you on your head for nothing, look how you turned out? Snap yourself out of you are a german dream and look at your self, you are a Chinese loser full of zits in your face

“RayHole is a liar!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

dzhou wrote:
<quoted text>
I take it you are venting your own frustration, your mama didn't beat you on your head for nothing, look how you turned out? Snap yourself out of you are a german dream and look at your self, you are a Chinese loser full of zits in your face
I realize why so much negativity from you. The majority of you Shanghai gimps are suffering the consequences of the Jap invasion. Lets face it, there was a lot of Jap raping going on up there when The Japs were your masters and the number of Shanghai women made pregnant was prety high over the years they were there.

The lot of you are half Jap, that's the problem isn't it?

Ah well, no matter how mush loyalty you show to your communist overlords, you will always be half Jap.

I said before it was bad genetics didn't I. You poor bugger.

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha...
Drgunzet

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

dzhou wrote:
<quoted text>
I developed the ability to ignore pain after such vicious beating. That's something I am very proud off. There was this one lady who asked me to teach her sissy boy who was afraid of pain and dirty. I pulled out my belt and let the boy hit me at full strength until he was tired.

The lady was so impressed, "Don't you feel pain at all?" I tinkered my 10 fingers in the air, "I am a very sensitive man, but I also have the ability to ignore pain." She said, "You are one hell of a guy."

In college, I was the best Karate student in the school. They called me Bruce Lee reborn. Mainly I was not afraid of pain so I fought harder and more daring.

I suppose the story of Guan Yu played chess and drank tea while Hua Tuo was carving out the poisoned bone and flesh from his shot arm was kind of true.

So, there, I answered your question, "look how you turned out?" I really think I turn out fine. My White friends respect me so much, actually I am their alpha male.

Now, answer my question will you?

Shanghai, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Drgunzet wrote:
<quoted text>
I developed the ability to ignore pain after such vicious beating. That's something I am very proud off. There was this one lady who asked me to teach her sissy boy who was afraid of pain and dirty. I pulled out my belt and let the boy hit me at full strength until he was tired.
The lady was so impressed, "Don't you feel pain at all?" I tinkered my 10 fingers in the air, "I am a very sensitive man, but I also have the ability to ignore pain." She said, "You are one hell of a guy."
In college, I was the best Karate student in the school. They called me Bruce Lee reborn. Mainly I was not afraid of pain so I fought harder and more daring.
I suppose the story of Guan Yu played chess and drank tea while Hua Tuo was carving out the poisoned bone and flesh from his shot arm was kind of true.
So, there, I answered your question, "look how you turned out?" I really think I turn out fine. My White friends respect me so much, actually I am their alpha male.
Now, answer my question will you?
You "really turn out fine" based on the fact that you can sustain the beating of a boy? How old is that boy and how old are you? The facts that you subconciously makeing reference to your white friends repsecting you is a dead give away that you are a self pity insecure loser, probably due to the fact that your mother beat the crap out of you while growing up, she didn't beat you for nothing she turned you into a serial killer mateirals, just wait and see in 20 years when you can't find a job and can't get a girl friend for 20 years

Shanghai, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

ShoeProtestor wrote:
<quoted text>
I realize why so much negativity from you. The majority of you Shanghai gimps are suffering the consequences of the Jap invasion. Lets face it, there was a lot of Jap raping going on up there when The Japs were your masters and the number of Shanghai women made pregnant was prety high over the years they were there.
The lot of you are half Jap, that's the problem isn't it?
Ah well, no matter how mush loyalty you show to your communist overlords, you will always be half Jap.
I said before it was bad genetics didn't I. You poor bugger.
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha...
What's matter shoewhore? Don't you turn parrot on me you nogood donkey, you disappoint me as my bunching bag, can't you come up with something of your own even though you are a donkey, how about a few donkey heehaws you did a few days ago, eh?
Xi Jinping is a CRIMINAL

Surrey, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

"d(dumbass)zhou" is clearly very angry that someone started this thread about his parents.
Drgunzet

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

dzhou wrote:
<quoted text>
You "really turn out fine" based on the fact that you can sustain the beating of a boy? How old is that boy and how old are you? The facts that you subconciously makeing reference to your white friends repsecting you is a dead give away that you are a self pity insecure loser, probably due to the fact that your mother beat the crap out of you while growing up, she didn't beat you for nothing she turned you into a serial killer mateirals, just wait and see in 20 years when you can't find a job and can't get a girl friend for 20 years
My mother did not beat the crap out of me. It was nothing compared to the street battles I fought. By my hands, I inflicted massive bleeding from my enemies. I bled too. Asia is a violent part of the world compared to America or Europe.

You know that Bruce Lee as a kid fought on the street a lot. His parents had to move him to America to prevent the fighting. Btw, Bruce Lee was 25% German. His mother was Grace Ho who was 50% German.

It's good to be born as a German, or even part German. It's bad to be born as an Asian.

Now answer my question will you? You are such a rude Chinese.
Drgunzet

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

I saw a raw video clip from a police car showing a German Shepherd dog running along the road looking for help. It's owner collapsed in the house. The dog dialed 911-button then barked into the phone for help.

It then ran outside along the road to look for help then led the police back home to save the owner. When the dog found the police car and it kept running in front, then stopped and waited till the police car caught up. When the dog turned into a road, it will poke the head out to give the police the idea to turn into the road. The dog led the police straight the house where the owner were lying on the floor unconscious.

Because of the dog, the owner was saved in time.

I would say this one German Shepherd dog is probably smarter than many Chinese. Agree?

“RayHole is a liar!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

dzhou wrote:
<quoted text>
What's matter shoewhore? Don't you turn parrot on me you nogood donkey, you disappoint me as my bunching bag, can't you come up with something of your own even though you are a donkey, how about a few donkey heehaws you did a few days ago, eh?
Typical Jap comment again. You could get councelling for your problems you know.
Unfortunately no one can do anything about you being half Jap.

Shanghai, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Drgunzet wrote:
<quoted text>
My mother did not beat the crap out of me. It was nothing compared to the street battles I fought. By my hands, I inflicted massive bleeding from my enemies. I bled too. Asia is a violent part of the world compared to America or Europe.
You know that Bruce Lee as a kid fought on the street a lot. His parents had to move him to America to prevent the fighting. Btw, Bruce Lee was 25% German. His mother was Grace Ho who was 50% German.
It's good to be born as a German, or even part German. It's bad to be born as an Asian.
Now answer my question will you? You are such a rude Chinese.
Yes, I am rude to you and you deserve every bit of it. No one can compare to you when it comes to stupidity, Asia is not a violent place you fucking moron, you want to find a violent place go to 168 Elmhurst Street of NYC in the 80's or downtown Detroit for that matter...in China, people like you would be taken out on the streets and shot in the head and they give a name for the likes of you:"HanJian"!

Shanghai, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

ShoeProtestor wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical Jap comment again. You could get councelling for your problems you know.
Unfortunately no one can do anything about you being half Jap.
Donkey women, you never knew what you are talking about do you? a few days ago you called me a CCP sympathizer now a Jap...do you have a brain on your head or is that your ass on your shoulder you fucking moron, a donkey is more intelligent than your lunatic comments here which only makes you look like a fool, you are not helping with Tibetan indepence movement on the contrary you give them a bad name with your stupidity, you know peoplel ike you should be forbidden to have kids as they used to do in Japan , they force low IQ stupid people to go through surgery so they can't breed, you should too. People like you can only produce the likes of Andrew Cunanan, just wait and see how your mutt monkeys turns out

Shanghai, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Drgunzet wrote:
I saw a raw video clip from a police car showing a German Shepherd dog running along the road looking for help. It's owner collapsed in the house. The dog dialed 911-button then barked into the phone for help.
It then ran outside along the road to look for help then led the police back home to save the owner. When the dog found the police car and it kept running in front, then stopped and waited till the police car caught up. When the dog turned into a road, it will poke the head out to give the police the idea to turn into the road. The dog led the police straight the house where the owner were lying on the floor unconscious.
Because of the dog, the owner was saved in time.
I would say this one German Shepherd dog is probably smarter than many Chinese. Agree?
Smarter than you that's for sure, at least it will not denounce who it is like you did retard!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the China Forum right now

Search the China Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Chinese tourists at Da Nang International Airpo... 33 min stairs way to hell 1
Why Americans HATE the VIETNAMESE? (Jul '11) 2 hr McGold 173
Chinese govt. uses Japan-bashing to bolster its... 3 hr Switches 26
Why are chinese people dirty and so unhygienic (May '12) 5 hr Indian turd monkey 822
War India VS China, WHO WILL WIN? (Jul '10) 5 hr Indian turd monkey 455
Malaysia MH17 tragedy - Do the Ukrainian & Amer... 7 hr John Liam 2
Food scandal - Yum Brands Inc (KFC's parent) ap... 7 hr John Liam 4
•••
•••