Chinese man sued wife for ugly baby ! ! !

Posted in the China Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
PepeLeFeux

Pierrefonds, Canada

#1 Nov 1, 2012
http://news.yahoo.com/man-sued-wife-birthing-... ;

Apparently in China, bad genes are grounds for divorce — and six-figure fines

"Failed relationships can get ugly," says Ji Lin at the Irish Examiner, but the weird, sad tale of Jian Feng and his wife "really gives meaning to the old cliché." The story starts out conventionally enough: Feng, a resident of northern China, met and married a beautiful woman, and they had a baby girl. That's when things reportedly got, um, ugly. Feng was "so sure of his own good looks, so crushed by the wrinkly ugly mess that was handed to him in a swaddle, that he decided to sue his wife because the awful looking baby was totally her fault," says Madeline Holler at Babble. And then things went from ugly to crazy: He won. Here's what you should know:

How was the ugly baby the mom's fault?
Since the baby didn't look like either parent, Feng accused his wife of infidelity — "because jumping to conclusions about your wife's faithfulness is the obvious thing to do when you have an ugly baby," says Sam Smith at Planet Ivy. After a DNA test proved that the baby is, in fact Feng's, the wife came clean on her little secret: Before they had met, she had undergone about $100,000 worth of cosmetic surgery in South Korea. And unverified before-and-after photos circulating on Western and Chinese blogs do show a marked improvement in looks after the women went under the knife.

On what grounds did he sue?
False pretenses — Feng claimed that his wife misled him by not telling him about her plastic surgery before they wed. "I married my wife out of love, but as soon as we had our first daughter, we began having marital issues," he reportedly said. "Our daughter was incredibly ugly, to the point where it horrified me." A judge agreed, and ordered the wife to fork over $120,000. Ugh, says Babble's Holler. The wife "should probably file her own lawsuit for even more damages from having married Feng under the false pretense that he wasn't a shitty husband and father."

Who's the biggest loser here?
Well, "it's usually the victim of court cases that you're supposed to feel sorry for," says Planet Ivy's Smith, but who wants to give emotional succor to a "man who is angry at his beautiful wife for being ugly at some point in her life." The wife obviously has to pay a huge amount of money, and got publicly humiliated in the process, but at least she's free of an obviously odious husband. So "if you're going to feel sorry for anyone, feel sorry for their child, who will forever be known as the baby that broke her parent's marriage — with her face."
PepeLeFeux

Pierrefonds, Canada

#2 Nov 1, 2012
The Chinese are really getting ugly at each other !!!

Next thing you know, everyone in China will be suing their parents for having been brought out to this world so "butt ugly".
Mohan

Palakkad, India

#4 Nov 2, 2012
PepeLeFeux wrote:
Next thing you know, everyone in China will be suing their parents for having been brought out to this world so "butt ugly".
Priceless, LMAO !
PepeLeFeux

Pierrefonds, Canada

#5 Nov 2, 2012
And most probably, the father looks like the child he thinks is ugly. What an ugly culture these Chinese have !!!
PepeLeFeux

Pierrefonds, Canada

#6 Nov 3, 2012
Why are these Chinese so hellbent on looking what they are not? Do the Chinese hate the shape of their eyes, nose, and the color of their skin?

Very sick society they do have.
SpongeBob

Toronto, Canada

#7 Nov 3, 2012
Just marry and have baby with other races, stupid chinks! Wahahhahahahha!
Drgunzet

Boise, ID

#8 Nov 4, 2012
PepeLeFeux wrote:
LoL, yeah go, go, go. For sure the Chinese parents never asked permissions from the children to bring them into the pathetic lives. I myself was born into the cruel world constantly getting beaten and fought many street battles just to survive. At age 11, I was late for my meal and my older brother ate my food. When I complained and disagreed to my mother's judgement, I was beaten like a hungry dog with bleeding wounds.(My mother did not want the neighbor to know that she failed to teach my older brother not to steal food. Thus I got punished for having a loud mouth. She used a bamboo stick and hit me like an enemy exposing her cover.)

I hate to be born as an Asian. The Whites are superior. Later on, I was raised by the German American and was well fed, loved. I now have German logic, honor and superiority.
Drgunzet

Boise, ID

#9 Nov 4, 2012
I am pretty sure I was brought into the world as my mother's retirement account. LoL. And for sure, I was her property. I was a human at all. Only the Germans gave me the sense of being a real human.
Chona Lyn

Quezon City, Philippines

#10 Nov 5, 2012
Good for you Drgunzet. :)
Stranger What Not to Do

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#11 Nov 5, 2012
Drgunzet wrote:
I am pretty sure I was brought into the world as my mother's retirement account. LoL. And for sure, I was her property. I was a human at all. Only the Germans gave me the sense of being a real human.
I love you, what a story!!!!! Mwah!!!
Stranger What Not to Do

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#12 Nov 5, 2012
Many Chinese slap their kids. basically 60 percent i asked which was about fifteen people, and others just told me.
NWO

Vancouver, Canada

#14 Nov 5, 2012
Pigs pretending to be humans!
PepeLeFeux

Pierrefonds, Canada

#16 Nov 8, 2012
The Chinese philosophers who constantly insults other nationalities in other topics in this site are pretty quiet about this topic about the Chinese hating the way they look, or how ugly they perceive they came out to be. LMAO.
NWO

Vancouver, Canada

#17 Nov 10, 2012
PepeLeFeux wrote:
Why are these Chinese so hellbent on looking what they are not? Do the Chinese hate the shape of their eyes, nose, and the color of their skin?
Very sick society they do have.
Good question Pepe!

Why are these Chinese so hellbent on altering their appearance? They've adopted Western fashions and style, they spend hundreds of thousands on plastic surgery to Westernize the shape of their eyes, nose, and the color of their skin. It makes one wonder why they would go to such great lengths to make themselves out to be something they're not and yet ... they hold so much contempt and disdain for Westerners.

The Chinese remind me of the pigs pretending to be humans from George Orwell's "Animal Farm".

"It is the sight of Squealer walking upright, on his hind legs. At this moment, all of the pigs leave the farmhouse in single file, all upright on two legs. Finally, Napoleon emerges from the farmhouse, upright and carrying a whip.
It is the most shocking thing the animals have ever seen. It goes against everything that they have been taught up to then."

Wearing clothes, standing upright, drinking whiskey, CCP carrying whips ...

That being said, the author of an article I recently came by made a good point:

"...we not only need to be teaching our kids Mandarin and other Asian languages, we need to help businesses engage and trade with our neighbours, and even help our farmers to provide food for a growing population.
None of this can be achieved when tabloid TV is still so eager to fuel a fear of Asia."

​We must all make an effort to speak Chinese (pig) if we are to survive in this new Asian century.
NWO

Vancouver, Canada

#18 Nov 10, 2012
Zhu Bajie supposedly introduced the Chinese language in exchange for mating with all the women of China.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhu_Bajie
NWO

Vancouver, Canada

#19 Nov 10, 2012
Notice any similarities?

http://www.google.ca/search...
NWO

Vancouver, Canada

#20 Nov 10, 2012
FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT!

Watch it here:

Animal Farm-George Orwell (Full Length Animated Movie 1954)

Animated version

----------

Animal Farm 1999 Full

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Live Action

Enjoy
PepeLeFeux

Dollard-des-ormeaux, Canada

#21 Nov 13, 2012
NWO wrote:
Notice any similarities?
http://www.google.ca/search...
The pigs are at a higher level than these people !!!

“RayHole is a liar!”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#22 Nov 13, 2012
NWO wrote:
<quoted text>
Good question Pepe!
Why are these Chinese so hellbent on altering their appearance? They've adopted Western fashions and style, they spend hundreds of thousands on plastic surgery to Westernize the shape of their eyes, nose, and the color of their skin. It makes one wonder why they would go to such great lengths to make themselves out to be something they're not and yet ... they hold so much contempt and disdain for Westerners.
The Chinese remind me of the pigs pretending to be humans from George Orwell's "Animal Farm".
"It is the sight of Squealer walking upright, on his hind legs. At this moment, all of the pigs leave the farmhouse in single file, all upright on two legs. Finally, Napoleon emerges from the farmhouse, upright and carrying a whip.
It is the most shocking thing the animals have ever seen. It goes against everything that they have been taught up to then."
Wearing clothes, standing upright, drinking whiskey, CCP carrying whips ...
That being said, the author of an article I recently came by made a good point:
"...we not only need to be teaching our kids Mandarin and other Asian languages, we need to help businesses engage and trade with our neighbours, and even help our farmers to provide food for a growing population.
None of this can be achieved when tabloid TV is still so eager to fuel a fear of Asia."
&#8203;We must all make an effort to speak Chinese (pig) if we are to survive in this new Asian century.
Your observations ar rather obscured by something that must have happened to you as a child my friend. I could tell you for instance that the ammount spent on lyposuction in Canada outweyghs that spent in China by a factor of 11,000 to 1, and the ammount spent on cosmetic sergery in Ontario alone in 2011 was more than that spent in the whole of china in the period 2005 to 2011.

Seems like Canadians want to look like something else too.
PepeLeFeux

Dollard-des-ormeaux, Canada

#23 Nov 13, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why india and pakistan hate china 32 min Joshim 22
obama in india 57 min Celestial emperor 25
Chinese national anthem is a provocation agains... 5 hr Ainu 65
NA speaker inaugurates China-Pakistan Year of F... 6 hr THE PAKI FARTS BACK 4
Cruise down Li River offers picturesque views, ... 6 hr New China 2
Alibaba vows to fight fakes - and China'sa 6 hr New China 1
Japanese are racist, sexist, and arrogant (May '13) 7 hr Ainu 328
More from around the web