Taiwan MUST NOT sign the trade pact w...
McShyt

Canada

#61 Apr 13, 2014
When 2 fake "scholars" discuss human evolution over many days here, it clearly tells people the quality of Topix users.

People of European descent are not any better than others. Both are full of speculation, bias and misinterpretation of data.
McQuan

Folkestone, UK

#62 Apr 13, 2014
McGold wrote:
<quoted text>
You will have to talk to JIN LI and ask him why Chinese ADNs are the same as those of Africans. I simply showed you the link.
The human evolution theory remains an unfounded guesswork, no ADNs testing involved here. Maybe you can ask Jin Li to do another test on ADNs of the Ainus and the Maoris and if possible those of the rest of the world. But please don't drag other people to your own Chinese mud because it's not the same.
Europeans are also homo sapiens, all modern mankind emerged from Africa, this is well established theory with tons of research and tests over a century to back it up, you don't need a Chinese scientist in 21st century to tell you that. What was disputed is whether there were any cross breeding between homo erectus (an older human species) and homo sapiens. Likewise, it will be interesting to know whether there were cross breeding between the Neanderthal and homo sapiens in Europe.

I think you have a low opinion of African race and you are trying to associate them with Chinese. But fact remains, at least for now, all our ancestors came from Africa, whether you are American, indian, Chinese or European. I am not going to insult you, but let's assume you are Dr Doolittle for you ability to determine the nationality of a pig or monkey.
Russian Ainu

Folkestone, UK

#63 Apr 13, 2014
Ainu wrote:
The Ainu were officially recognized as indigenous people of Japan on Jund 6th 2008.
This is a FACT. Stop dreaming. Slant eyed Japanese are just descendants of Chinese or Korean immigrants so-called the Yayoi.
Get over it anyway!
That is pathetic. Ainu has been in Hokkaido for millenniums, only to be formally recognised by Yayoi as Japanese in the 21 century.
McGold

Montréal, Canada

#64 Apr 13, 2014
Chinese ancestors came from Red Sea area?

Unbelievable but true or false?

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/english/doc/2004...
Ainu

Japan

#65 Apr 13, 2014
Jomon/Ainu-Real Japanese

Yayoi/Yamato-Fake Japanese so-called Chinese or Korean immigrants
Ainu

Japan

#66 Apr 13, 2014
Chinese don't hesitate to tell a lie in order to get advantage somehow.

That's why Chinese like to pretend or make an excuse. You can understand why Chinese football sucks.

Chinese sense doesn't work in the 1st world at all.

Keep in mind and grow up.
McQuan

UK

#67 Apr 14, 2014
Ainu wrote:
That's why Chinese like to pretend or make an excuse. You can understand why Chinese football sucks.
Are you saying Yamato Japanese = Chinese? But they are real Japanese.
McQuan

UK

#68 Apr 14, 2014
McGold wrote:
Chinese ancestors came from Red Sea area?
Unbelievable but true or false?
http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/english/doc/2004...
Could well be, people of western xia 3000 bc could be Caucasians.
Russian Ainu

UK

#69 Apr 14, 2014
Ainu wrote:
Jomon/Ainu-Real Japanese
Yayoi/Yamato-Fake Japanese so-called Chinese or Korean immigrants
The word Japanese exists before 2008 and it means the Yamato people. You should be contented Ainu was included in 2008.
Russian Ainu

UK

#70 Apr 14, 2014
McQuan wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying Yamato Japanese = Chinese? But they are real Japanese.
Japanese is the Yamato people, there is no real or fake.
Russian Ainu

UK

#71 Apr 14, 2014
Ainu wrote:
You are saying Yamato not real Japanese, then you talk about Chinese this and that, now people are getting confused. Japanese means Yamato, that is the definition.

As for football, Russia owns Chelsea football club. Do Ainu play football? Ainu is better off being Russian instead of being discriminated by Japanese. 2008.., that is really pathetic.
Ainu

Japan

#72 Apr 14, 2014
Yes, the Yayoi/Yamato are just the descendants of Chinese or Korean immigrants. They moved to Japan 2,300 years ago. They are now Japanese, but we Japanese were originally all non-Asian looking until Asians immigrated to Japan because of Jomon/Ainu blood.

Go check Japanese singer Ken Hirai. You might be shocked, but he is pure blooded Japanese. We Japanese were originally all looking like him.

Nowadays you can see such Japanese people among Jomon and Ainu Japanese. We are Real Japanese.

Keep in mind!
Russian Ainu

UK

#73 Apr 14, 2014
Ainu wrote:
Yes, the Yayoi/Yamato are just the descendants of Chinese or Korean immigrants. They moved to Japan 2,300 years ago. They are now Japanese, but we Japanese were originally all non-Asian looking until Asians immigrated to Japan because of Jomon/Ainu blood.
Go check Japanese singer Ken Hirai. You might be shocked, but he is pure blooded Japanese. We Japanese were originally all looking like him.
Nowadays you can see such Japanese people among Jomon and Ainu Japanese. We are Real Japanese.
Keep in mind!
Japanese is Yamato, Abe is Yamato. You said Ainu only attained former residential status in 2008, so Ainu was the gypsy of Japan before. Hitomi wo tojite....I know the song, he is just a minority race in Japan, but much better looking that typical Ainu.
McGold

Montréal, Canada

#74 Apr 14, 2014
McQuan wrote:
<quoted text>
Could well be, people of western xia 3000 bc could be Caucasians.
Naw... Chinese came from Africa. The guy has already proved that by analyzing Chinese's DNA.
However, you may wish to be Caucasian or white.
McQuan

UK

#75 Apr 14, 2014
McGold wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw... Chinese came from Africa. The guy has already proved that by analyzing Chinese's DNA.
However, you may wish to be Caucasian or white.
All modern mankind from homo sapiens came from Africa, including today's Chinese and Europe, or Indian. Skin colour is the result of evolution which mankind reacts to level of vitamin D required via exposure to sunlight. European turns white to allow for more sunlight and African turns dark to block sunlight. Chinese and middle eastern people in between. Hence people from the equator is darker than people from the north. This is not a wish, it is a fact.

I am not even sure your ancestors made it to homo sapiens, did your check your teeth against orang Utan?
AAA

UK

#76 Apr 14, 2014
McQuan wrote:
<quoted text>
All modern mankind from homo sapiens came from Africa, including today's Chinese and Europe, or Indian. Skin colour is the result of evolution which mankind reacts to level of vitamin D required via exposure to sunlight. European turns white to allow for more sunlight and African turns dark to block sunlight. Chinese and middle eastern people in between. Hence people from the equator is darker than people from the north. This is not a wish, it is a fact.
I am not even sure your ancestors made it to homo sapiens, did your check your teeth against orang Utan?
You talking to a baboon? McGold still hasn't got out of Africa yet. His ancestor decided to stayed put 200,000 years ago.
McGold

Montréal, Canada

#77 Apr 14, 2014
McQuan wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about the other non-chinese peoples. The guy in the video proved that Chinese's DNAs are the same as those of the Africans. I am just the messenger, remember.

Ask him to prove that the others also came from Africa. You have his phone number.
McQuan

UK

#78 Apr 14, 2014
McGold wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about the other non-chinese peoples. The guy in the video proved that Chinese's DNAs are the same as those of the Africans. I am just the messenger, remember.
Ask him to prove that the others also came from Africa. You have his phone number.
He is only interested in Chinese origin, because he is a Chinese. He is not interested in baboons. Many years ago, Chinese thought they evolved from Peking man because of discovery of remains of homo erectus. Later it was found to be false.

Generally Europeans already accepted mankind emerged from Africa, so there is nothing to prove unless there is new evidence.
AAA

UK

#79 Apr 14, 2014
McGold wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you only know about baboons. Why ask a Chinaman to prove you are not from Africa!!!?? For baboons' sake, ask you own kind.
McGold

Montréal, Canada

#80 Apr 14, 2014
AAA wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you only know about baboons. Why ask a Chinaman to prove you are not from Africa!!!?? For baboons' sake, ask you own kind.
I think you are ashamed that your Chinese ancestors came from Africa. So you absolutely want everybody else to be the same as Chinese. But when I posted another website where the author asserted that the Chinese were Caucasians coming from the red sea you seemed to be happy about it. If the Chinese were really Caucasians coming from the red sea, it doesn't mean everyone else including the Filipinos, the Indians also came from the red sea.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
India outpastes China becomes the fastest growi... (Feb '15) 50 min -TheExam- 36
India to outpace China to be No.1 economy by 20... (Mar '12) 3 hr Comparable Economies 140
News Russia Losing Out on Chinese FDI... 20 hr RESISTANCE IS FUTILE 40
News China Arrests The Short Sellers - All Is Well? 20 hr RESISTANCE IS FUTILE 10
News Germany's Merkel signals Japan could do more to... Aug 25 IRADRUDAEGUMIDEBD... 396
News Oil drops to record low as China's 'Black Monda... Aug 25 CHINA CRASH 1
News Beijing appears to wind down share-buying _ now... Aug 25 CHINA CRASH 1
More from around the web