chang mei yin

United States

#1 May 19, 2012
Mainland China will disappear
from the world map.
RayH

Guangzhou, China

#2 May 19, 2012
Not going to happen. China and Russia are buddies.
Ni Shuo Sha

Shenyang, China

#3 May 19, 2012
I hate Russians. Just look how they act when they come to China. Calling our aunties mother f'rs on the public trains! If we do go to war, we'd at least get all our Siberia back.
RayH

Guangzhou, China

#4 May 19, 2012
Ni Shuo Sha wrote:
I hate Russians. Just look how they act when they come to China. Calling our aunties mother f'rs on the public trains! If we do go to war, we'd at least get all our Siberia back.
That Russian guy is fired. Something to do with the story appearing on CCTV news.

Since: Mar 08

Portland, OR

#5 May 19, 2012
Ni Shuo Sha wrote:
Your Siberia? hah hah
You chinese have so many delusions about territory of other contries belonging to you, on the one hand it is amusing but on the other hand it is dangerous thinking
Ni Shuo Sha

Shenyang, China

#6 May 19, 2012
RayH wrote:
<quoted text>
That Russian guy is fired. Something to do with the story appearing on CCTV news.
Good. Hope the other foreigners learned a lesson. Shape up or get out!
Snowflake

San Francisco, CA

#7 May 19, 2012
China and Russia already formed an alliance, they will not fight, go away trolls.

“Is better than Dogma”

Since: Mar 09

Peking Duck University

#8 May 19, 2012
chang mei yin wrote:
from the world map.
RayH wrote:
It happened few times through border war in the past of these two but I would say both are Communist Monsters one is alligator other is crocodile and according to World history of warfares, the Russia (USSR) was the teacher of Mao Zee Dung (China)

“Is better than Dogma”

Peking Duck University

#9 May 19, 2012
Snowflake wrote:
China and Russia already formed an alliance, they will not fight, go away trolls.
LOL

Both were Hammer n Sickle at the beginning but had fought each other few times and mostly the USSR did not trust China on everything.

Today Russia dont even sell Mig-31 to China, please correct me if Iam wrong.
Ni Shuo Sha

Shenyang, China

#10 May 19, 2012
We dont need crappy Russian Mig-31s. We are making our own stealth fighters.

“Is better than Dogma”

Peking Duck University

#11 May 19, 2012
Ni Shuo Sha wrote:
We dont need crappy Russian Mig-31s. We are making our own stealth fighters.
Why bought crap old Soviet Admiral Kuznetsov Class and was left over from the Cold War ? http://security.blogs.cnn.com/2011/12/15/new-...

LOL, U r bullllllshiiiiiiiiiiiiit
chang mei yin

United States

#12 May 20, 2012
RayH wrote:
Dear.. why you fear
?
^__^
chang mei yin

United States

#13 May 20, 2012
Ni Shuo Sha wrote:
It's time the Chinese nation up arms!
bill

Auckland, New Zealand

#14 May 20, 2012
The Russians know to keep their worst enemy close, and to know it well.. to say they are "buddies"?,,, looool
Tanzanus

Dallas, TX

#15 May 20, 2012
chang mei yin wrote:
from the world map.
That's all you can hope for. You can't do it yourself, thus, you pray that Russia can do it for you. Such a coward, you are.
Tanzanus

Dallas, TX

#16 May 20, 2012
Leonard 68 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Siberia? hah hah
You chinese have so many delusions about territory of other contries belonging to you, on the one hand it is amusing but on the other hand it is dangerous thinking
you, monkey brain, have so many delusions about the world democacy. You think that the world belongs to you, what a pathetic thought you have.
Tanzanus

Dallas, TX

#17 May 20, 2012
Cow Dung wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
It happened few times through border war in the past of these two but I would say both are Communist Monsters one is alligator other is crocodile and according to World history of warfares, the Russia (USSR) was the teacher of Mao Zee Dung (China)
Would you dare to put your foot in the water that is infested by the monsters of croc and alligator? You are too coward to do such. Well, bashing is the best you can do and nothing more
Tanzanus

Dallas, TX

#18 May 20, 2012
Cow Dung wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Both were Hammer n Sickle at the beginning but had fought each other few times and mostly the USSR did not trust China on everything.
Today Russia dont even sell Mig-31 to China, please correct me if Iam wrong.
WRONG!
Tanzanus

Dallas, TX

#19 May 20, 2012
Cow Dung wrote:
<quoted text>
Why bought crap old Soviet Admiral Kuznetsov Class and was left over from the Cold War ? http://security.blogs.cnn.com/2011/12/15/new-...
LOL, U r bullllllshiiiiiiiiiiiiit
Because we are, Chinese,and we are smart people.
Tanzanus

Dallas, TX

#20 May 20, 2012
chang mei yin wrote:
<quoted text>Dear.. why you fear
?
^__^
Stating the FACT does not indicating fear. Trying to incite violence is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chinese national anthem is a provocation agains... 7 min Ainu 59
Japanese are racist, sexist, and arrogant (May '13) 18 min Ainu 325
Counterfeit kitchenware items being sold by Rom... 2 hr bogey wrote 1
China to hold military parade to 'frighten Japan' 3 hr RayH 1
Which race is the most greedy? (Jun '12) 6 hr WAKE UP WORLD 39
why are the northern chinese so tall and superior? (Sep '12) 7 hr WAKE UP WORLD 20
obama in india 10 hr Purple 14
More from around the web