Chinese-Brazilian satellite fails to ...

Chinese-Brazilian satellite fails to enter orbit

There are 3 comments on the Seattle Times story from Dec 9, 2013, titled Chinese-Brazilian satellite fails to enter orbit. In it, Seattle Times reports that:

A satellite jointly developed by China and Brazil failed to enter orbit after the rocket carrying it malfunctioned after launch on Monday, state media reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Seattle Times.

CCP is FAILURE for CHINA

Surrey, Canada

#1 Dec 10, 2013
"... launched aboard a Chinese Long March 4B rocket in northern Shanxi province, the official Xinhua News Agency said."

The "Long March" rocket is junk backed by propaganda fakery, just like the CCP's "Long March" itself!
It is so Amazing

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#2 Dec 10, 2013
And Mirotard is so very happy!

Space launches are risky businesses and everybody knows about that and what is so surprising about a setback.

FAKERY.. JUNK. Hahahahaha

When are you going to see the late Chairman Mao in person... Hahahahahah

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#3 Dec 10, 2013
I guess CCP propaganda didn't help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
India outpastes China becomes the fastest growi... (Feb '15) 23 min slumdog indian 35
India to outpace China to be No.1 economy by 20... (Mar '12) 23 hr slumdog indian 139
News China Arrests The Short Sellers - All Is Well? 23 hr slumdog indian 9
News Russia Losing Out on Chinese FDI... 23 hr slumdog indian 39
News Germany's Merkel signals Japan could do more to... Tue IRADRUDAEGUMIDEBD... 396
News Oil drops to record low as China's 'Black Monda... Aug 25 CHINA CRASH 1
News Beijing appears to wind down share-buying _ now... Aug 25 CHINA CRASH 1
More from around the web