Who are the Vietnamese Americans?

Posted in the China Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Snowfalke

San Francisco, CA

#1 Dec 17, 2012
These people are relatively recent immigrants to the USA. They are the fourth largest Asian immigrants to America tatalling 1.72 million ppl. Orange county in SoCal have a "little Siagon" similiar to a China town. Orange county alone have over 100,000 Americans of Vietnamese descent.
CRIME WATCH

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Dec 17, 2012
They bring drugs, gangs and prostitution with them.
Snowfalke

San Francisco, CA

#3 Dec 17, 2012
But many of them are also good citizens. Those on this board like Drgunzet et al are evil but 95% of them are goopd ppl. I went to school with some of the they are cool, I just don't know why a few of them on this board have such hatred and envy toward the Chinese.
Drgunzet

Boise, ID

#4 Dec 18, 2012
Snowfalke wrote:
But many of them are also good citizens. Those on this board like Drgunzet et al are evil but 95% of them are goopd ppl. I went to school with some of the they are cool, I just don't know why a few of them on this board have such hatred and envy toward the Chinese.
Snowflake wrote, Nov 16, 2010:
He [Drgunzet] knows more about China than most of us,he says things only a Chinese would know because I know, I don't.

in post #47, in thread:
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/china/TH2ENH...

Woohoo, my German superiority is so awesome. It seems to me the entire Chinese community is no match.
UIdiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#5 Dec 18, 2012
Drgunzet wrote:
<quoted text>
Snowflake wrote, Nov 16, 2010:
He [Drgunzet] knows more about China than most of us,he says things only a Chinese would know because I know, I don't.
in post #47, in thread:
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/china/TH2ENH...
Woohoo, my German superiority is so awesome. It seems to me the entire Chinese community is no match.
U Germany NAZI superiority during WW2 had been defeated by Axis power. Some Superior Race --- Not but inferiority rules you know, not even a World Super Power, that tells alot about your inferior brain and brawn. BWHHAHAHHHAAAAAA
Snowflake

San Francisco, CA

#6 Dec 19, 2012
The man from Boise is French/Vietnamese, he hates both Chinese and Germans. He ridicules both.
SLOPE

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Dec 19, 2012
And his head has a zipper on it.

LOL
China face the West

Columbia, MD

#8 Dec 19, 2012
They all want Vietnam to divorce China....China is not g o o d....
VN flunked English

Edmonton, Canada

#9 Dec 19, 2012
China face the West wrote:
They all want Vietnam to divorce China....China is not g o o d....
You should say "China face[s] the West."
China is not good

Columbia, MD

#10 Dec 19, 2012
China is so greedy, aggressive, nasty and bullying...China is coward toward the West and Japan but nasty to Vietnam and Philippines....Shame on China!
Just Plain Truth

Edmonton, Canada

#11 Dec 19, 2012
China is not good wrote:
China is so greedy, aggressive, nasty and bullying...China is coward toward the West and Japan but nasty to Vietnam and Philippines....Shame on China!
The big powers bully the smaller powers, and the smaller powers bully the even smaller ones.

So scumbags such as Vietnam bullied/bullies Laos and Cambodia. Remember 1978 and 1979?

And at times small powers fight each other, for instance Thailand and Cambodia clashed many times in the last 5 years.
Kidney for iToy

Columbia, MD

#12 Dec 19, 2012
Just Plain Truth wrote:
<quoted text>The big powers bully the smaller powers, and the smaller powers bully the even smaller ones.
So scumbags such as Vietnam bullied/bullies Laos and Cambodia. Remember 1978 and 1979?
And at times small powers fight each other, for instance Thailand and Cambodia clashed many times in the last 5 years.
Vietnam liberated Cambodia 1978 to save another million Cambodians from being slaughtered by Pol Pot's Khmer Rouge regime that China created. What was wrong with that? Pol Pot's Khmer Rouge inspired by Mao Zedong's Cultural Revolution of communist China,,,,,
AND THEN SOME

Brooklyn, NY

#13 Dec 20, 2012
Seems more Agent Orange is needed. Gooks love the stuff.
US n India engaging China

Columbia, MD

#15 Dec 20, 2012
Chinks copy everything from the West and can not invent a thing - LMAO
Snowflake

San Francisco, CA

#16 Dec 20, 2012
Wow, Pest I did not know that you hate so much.
Drgunzet

Boise, ID

#18 Dec 20, 2012
Snowflake wrote:
Wow, Pest I did not know that you hate so much.
Come on Snowflake, you two both share the same San Francisco, CA IP ok? You have to do better than this. That's why people call you Snowfake.
Snowflake

San Francisco, CA

#19 Dec 20, 2012
Wow, Pest you put the VNs down so hard they have no comeback.
Drgunzet

Boise, ID

#20 Dec 20, 2012
Snowflake wrote:
Wow, Pest you put the VNs down so hard they have no comeback.
Maybe they are ignoring you. You are not worth it.

In contrast, I am putting down the entire Chinese race and China on China forum so hard. You guys had no comeback. And I also know that you are not ignoring me but you come here to extract vengeance.

LoL. Thank you for letting me know.

I begin to feel that I am Kong Ming and you are Chu Du. Wait, scratch that. You are not even that good. I'll find a different character to represent you.
Snowflake

San Francisco, CA

#21 Dec 21, 2012
Pest you hit a raw nerve, that is all that this VC from Boise can put up. Good job Pest keep it up. He is a troll , low class and a big liar.
Ask Mr DZ

Canada

#22 Dec 21, 2012
Drgunzet wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe they are ignoring you. You are not worth it.
In contrast, I am putting down the entire Chinese race and China on China forum so hard. You guys had no comeback. And I also know that you are not ignoring me but you come here to extract vengeance.
LoL. Thank you for letting me know.

I begin to feel that I am Kong Ming and you are Chu Du. Wait, scratch that. You are not even that good. I'll find a different character to represent you.
Hi DZ,
Do you know much about Kong Ming? Are you a descendent of his?
Do you know much about Chu Du? Who is this person anyway?
You are trying to impressed those uninformed.

I read your posts and you alleged that you know a lot about Chinese culture, philosophy and history. But in fact you only pick up fragments of knowledge from here and there without knowing what all these pieces mean and how they come together.

Whatever you said mirrors Hollywood's understanding and description of China and Chinese culture! Moreover, many "China experts" in the west claims to understand Sun T'zu, I-Ching, and Confucius teaching. Do they really understand much without an indepth knowledge and understanding of the culture of this country.(See what USA did in foreign policy and war decisions. Would any disciple of Sun T'zu make such absurd mistakes? Many Americans think they understand Sun T'zu which is taught in West Point. Do they really?)

You are arrogant but stupid. Same behavior as Professor Leonard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Germany's Merkel signals Japan could do more to... 2 hr McGold 166
News Taipei's maverick mayor sparks backlash over Ch... Fri TehO 29
many filipina are slut, cheap, backstabber and (Jul '13) Thu Yea 9
Poll Chinese girls likes Indian men and try to get s... (Oct '10) Thu BONNIE WANG 333
News On This Day: People's Republic of China Replace... Thu bobs56 1
News Vatican backs Obama as Nobel Peace Prize Winner (Oct '09) Wed swedenforever 32
News China uses abortion pill to cut gerbil population (Mar '09) Mar 25 dragoon70056 27
More from around the web