80% of Chinese leaders only have part-time degrees

Posted in the China Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 132 Comments Last updated Dec 6, 2012
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Chen Li

Columbia, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 19, 2012
 
Facts about China - 80% of Chinese leaders only have part-time degrees....Cheng Li speaks in Washington D.C today -

Awesome to listen to....enjoy!

http://www.c-span.org/Events/Brookings-Hosts-...
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

and your point is?

when they are doing a shitty job like your congress is doing... then get back to us...

LOL

stupid gook
Peter Loo

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

I would like to respond to the Vietnamese of many names located in Clarksville.

How many of your south Vietnam, and VC leaders have degrees in the formal sense?

Your buddies Acquino III may have many degrees. Would it make sense? A playboy like him may have spent too much time dating (at least 18 (ex-)girlfriends rather than studying.

Deng Xiao Ping had only a part-time degree. Mao did not have a formal degree.

Look at the contribution, say by Mr. Deng, to China's modernization.

Americans like Obama and Albert Gore Jr., and President Bush have full-time degrees. What kind of contribution have they made to their country?

Jimmy Baker and Jimmy Swartgart also have full-time degrees. What did they do?

Taiwan's Ma Ying-Jeou also have a Juris Doctor from Harvard. Yet he is called an idiot last week by the Economist!
MENSA

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

These fools don't get it. It's nature not nurture.

RayH

Shenzhen, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Peter Loo wrote:
I would like to respond to the Vietnamese of many names located in Clarksville.
How many of your south Vietnam, and VC leaders have degrees in the formal sense?
Your buddies Acquino III may have many degrees. Would it make sense? A playboy like him may have spent too much time dating (at least 18 (ex-)girlfriends rather than studying.
Deng Xiao Ping had only a part-time degree. Mao did not have a formal degree.
Look at the contribution, say by Mr. Deng, to China's modernization.
Americans like Obama and Albert Gore Jr., and President Bush have full-time degrees. What kind of contribution have they made to their country?
Jimmy Baker and Jimmy Swartgart also have full-time degrees. What did they do?
Taiwan's Ma Ying-Jeou also have a Juris Doctor from Harvard. Yet he is called an idiot last week by the Economist!
How about all those Jap politicians visiting Yasukuni? 230 % debt to GDP ratio.
CommunistPartySC UM

Surrey, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Chen Li wrote:
Facts about China - 80% of Chinese leaders only have part-time degrees....Cheng Li speaks in Washington D.C today -
Awesome to listen to....enjoy!
http://www.c-span.org/Events/Brookings-Hosts-...
They are chosen for their willingness to kill, torture, and betray the Chinese people for cash, not for any other reason, and the lumpenproletariat scum the CCP recruits are thus just brainless thugs. It is no surprise that the staff at any McDonalds in the USA is likely better educated than the Chinese Communist Party leadership!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
AN INCONVENIENT TRUTH

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

1

Except they don't have 900 military bases scattered around the globe now do they?
CommunistPartySC UM

Surrey, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Yes, China is weak and friendless under the CCP regime, and it is not wanted or relied on by any nation.

Why?

Well, because it is an illegitimate mass-murdering kleptocracy, and the leadership of the CCP dictatorship likely doesn't even have a single high school diploma amongst the entire central party committee, it has NO RESPECT and NEVER WILL!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
GOOD ONE INDEED

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 20, 2012
 
Still ignoring these inconvenient truths as you make excuses for Great Satan's slaughter around the globe.
CommunistPartySC UM

Surrey, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 20, 2012
 
But the CCP is the "Great Satan", stupid! ETIM has declared JIHAD against your CCP dictatorship!

Still ignoring the TRUTH about the IGNORANT MASS-MURDERERS of the decaying and degenerate Communist Party of China?
WHERE IS THE OUTCRY

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 20, 2012
 
The Palestinian babies were not struck by lightning. They were willfully slaughtered.

Where is your compassion?
CommunistPartySC UM

Surrey, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 20, 2012
 
Do your HAMAS allies use children as human shields because they do not care for their people, just like you CCP scum who are their athiest financers?

NO WONDER JIHAD has been declared on the Communist Party of China!
Peter

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

CommunistPartySCUM wrote:
But the CCP is the "Great Satan", stupid! ETIM has declared JIHAD against your CCP dictatorship!
Still ignoring the TRUTH about the IGNORANT MASS-MURDERERS of the decaying and degenerate Communist Party of China?
Is the CCP or PRC govt launching attacks and killing all over the world like Uncle Sam, and NATO countries are doing in the last 200 years and today?

Is China pretty much in a defensive situation to safeguard its own territory from foregn invasion?

The fact is China has been a victim of foreign aggression for the last 150 years. China has lost a lot of land, and its people were tortured and killed by those countries which are preaching human rights and democracy all over the world now. The human right preachers are also killing and raping people in the Middle East today - Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, Palestine ...

Communist China (PRC), unlike the Ching Dynasty and nationalist Republic of China, is stronger and since 1949 at least it can protect itself from major foreign invasion and land loss.

Then since the west and Japan cannot invade China anymore, they say China threatens them. But ironically the PLA troops have always stay within the Chinese borders, but countries in Europe and North America have stationed troops and navies near China's doorsteps.

Who is threatening whom now?
O GREAT SATAN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

We're talking toddlers here. Where is your humanity?
CommunistPartySC UM

Surrey, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Nov 20, 2012
 
Does the Chinese Communist Party ever show any remorse for its CRIMES AGAINST THE CHINESE PEOPLE?

WHY? WHY? WHY?

No, of course the CCP mass-murdering thieves and traitors to China could NEVER SHOW REMORSE for the 70 MILLION CHINESE THEY HAVE KILLED, because they in fact DESPISE the Chinese they ENSLAVE and MURDER, and are CONFIDENT their regime of TERROR against their own people will keep their Chinese SLAVES WEAK and under control!

But will it?

Or are the Chinese people wise to their degrading and humiliating position?
If there was no global

Columbia, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Nov 20, 2012
 
If there was no global economy, China would dig up Mao and Deng Xiao Ping grave already....China is lucky because of global economy and EU failed to function...otherwise, China would be still poor like before 1960!
RayH

Shenzhen, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Nov 20, 2012
 
If there was no global wrote:
If there was no global economy, China would dig up Mao and Deng Xiao Ping grave already....China is lucky because of global economy and EU failed to function...otherwise, China would be still poor like before 1960!
No, like your Vietnam.
bll

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Nov 20, 2012
 
Peter Loo wrote:
I would like to respond to the Vietnamese of many names located in Clarksville.
How many of your south Vietnam, and VC leaders have degrees in the formal sense?
Your buddies Acquino III may have many degrees. Would it make sense? A playboy like him may have spent too much time dating (at least 18 (ex-)girlfriends rather than studying.
Deng Xiao Ping had only a part-time degree. Mao did not have a formal degree.
Look at the contribution, say by Mr. Deng, to China's modernization.
Americans like Obama and Albert Gore Jr., and President Bush have full-time degrees. What kind of contribution have they made to their country?
Jimmy Baker and Jimmy Swartgart also have full-time degrees. What did they do?
Taiwan's Ma Ying-Jeou also have a Juris Doctor from Harvard. Yet he is called an idiot last week by the Economist!
correction, President Ma was called a bumbler, but I agree with your more emotional assumption, that he is an Idiot. His popularity rating now is at 13%, so ask your knee, the British paper is 100% correct
bll

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Nov 20, 2012
 
Peter wrote:
<quoted text>Is the CCP or PRC govt launching attacks and killing all over the world like Uncle Sam, and NATO countries are doing in the last 200 years and today?
Is China pretty much in a defensive situation to safeguard its own territory from foregn invasion?
The fact is China has been a victim of foreign aggression for the last 150 years. China has lost a lot of land, and its people were tortured and killed by those countries which are preaching human rights and democracy all over the world now. The human right preachers are also killing and raping people in the Middle East today - Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, Palestine ...
Communist China (PRC), unlike the Ching Dynasty and nationalist Republic of China, is stronger and since 1949 at least it can protect itself from major foreign invasion and land loss.
Then since the west and Japan cannot invade China anymore, they say China threatens them. But ironically the PLA troops have always stay within the Chinese borders, but countries in Europe and North America have stationed troops and navies near China's doorsteps.
Who is threatening whom now?
To the man of many names from Edmonton, I could straight away name 10 countries that China is threatening.
But as a Taiwanese, I would like to remind you that your NAZI commie boss's have now 1800 missiles pointed at our country TAIWAN, and they threaten to wash our Island in the blood of our woman and children,
They can threaten us, Filopines, Vietnam, etc, but, Nazi commie gutless cowards cring at the thought of facing the Japanese or USA.
commies have no class or pride
Education is

Columbia, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Nov 21, 2012
 
RAYHOLE - Education is the most important in the future & for the future...do you realize that???

The more uneducated folks are holding power the bigger China will be destroyed....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••