First Prev
of 2
Next Last
attila the Han

Australia

#22 Dec 9, 2012
Drgunzet wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no, the Chinese women have discover the African men's reknown sizes!
Just imagine Gong Li and Zhang Ziji date some Black studs. LoL.
Hey Chinese, you should follow my example. If you have a small, short Yang-thingie, just admit so. Why keep lying and continue to have inferior complex? Do something about it to be proud.
dr fumanchu go back your basement. the world don't need you.
Snowflake

San Francisco, CA

#23 Dec 9, 2012
It takes a white man from Australia, to tell Mr. Nguyen to get lost. LOL.
attila the Han

Australia

#24 Dec 9, 2012
ARYAN NATIONS wrote:
Nonsense, this isn't the West with their skinheads and KKK.
even skinhead and kkk are welcome to setup operation in china. come come come to china. please bring your capital and expertise.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#25 Dec 9, 2012
Have a nice forever :)
www.scribd.com/doc/31322017/Salvation ...
AZN

Toronto, Canada

#26 Dec 9, 2012
Drgunzet wrote:
<quoted text>
You can also add this, "I am rich, a millionaire." but you still can never date any White women when you lil Yang-thingie is only 2 inches. LoL.
I am pretty sure the secret is out nowday, all White women knew about the Chinese small, short Yang-thingie ok?
LOL!! You pathetic viet gook.

You talk as if your viet bros have some kind of height and size advantage over the Chinese. Go and look at yourself in the mirror first.

Atleast the Chinese do produce the likes of Yao Ming and Jeremy Lin. Lots more like them in northern China.

How many tall viet gooks are there?

Never seen any and never heard of any.

BTW, Bruce Lee managed to get himself a blue eyed blonde. At a time when American GIs were mass banging your viet wimmen. Back in the 1960s.
The Chosen One

West Palm Beach, FL

#27 Feb 15, 2013
Chris wrote:
Now stay there and don't come back to europe!! Woo! Lets make europe an empire once again. Sieg Heil!! Jks :P
It's About Bloody Time! Leave, have you seen the nationalism now a days. if they don't leave there liable to be.. soon or later by force.
The Chosen One

West Palm Beach, FL

#28 Feb 15, 2013
attila the Han wrote:
<quoted text>
even skinhead and kkk are welcome to setup operation in china. come come come to china. please bring your capital and expertise.
Corporation Greed, all money, no family tradition
(Except in a import Gift shop, family sells out lol)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Germany's Merkel signals Japan could do more to... 2 hr Ainu 356
News Barra Says GM Can Earn Better Returns on Its Ow... 2 hr John Jeffery 1
God Damned Holy Spirit!!!. 4 hr God worships Israel 1
Poll China + Pakistan vs. India + Russia, who WINS? (May '13) 9 hr the other guy 880
News Queen Mother opens new Tungi Colonnade building (Jun '12) May 1 Barbara Halston 3
News Those Problematic Cuban Dissidents May 1 WE JUST DONT CARE 4
Why do Nepalese hate Indians? (Aug '13) Apr 30 why 164
More from around the web