why i hate dislike han chinese people...

why i hate dislike han chinese people from china??!!

Posted in the China Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
WONG LI

Australia

#1 Oct 20, 2012
Well it is common knowledge when it comes to racial remarks Chinese people and perhaps Asians in general are the most racist evil people in the world.example Western racism is about genetic dispositions.Unfortunately racist ideas are embedded in Chinese culture,both in general way.The average Chinese has no source of personal knowledge on other cultures,apart from what is he/she is fed from media.even the educated ones.
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#2 Oct 20, 2012
WONG LI wrote:
Well it is common knowledge when it comes to racial remarks Chinese people and perhaps Asians in general are the most racist evil people in the world.example Western racism is about genetic dispositions.Unfortunately racist ideas are embedded in Chinese culture,both in general way.The average Chinese has no source of personal knowledge on other cultures,apart from what is he/she is fed from media.even the educated ones.
You're obviously a retard, Tojo.
Johnny

Edmonton, Canada

#4 Nov 30, 2012
*** Some racists who are very bad themselves try to stir up hate against the innocent Chinese people.***

Don't equate the ugly behaviors of some individuals (you saw or heard) with what the racists said.

The racists have a different agenda!

How do you know those people letting kids urinate in public are Han Chinese but not a member of other ethnic group?

Moreover, if you go to Vietnam or Peru, you can see the same bad behavior.

But there are always good people and bad people in different races. Many Chinese people and those in other countries feel embarrassed when their own fellow countrymen engage in such stupid behavior. It is embarrassing. But not every Chinese does or like that.

So that is not a justification for racism!!!

That is why I say the racists of this forum have a hidden agenda. They use all kinds of excuses (real ones or something they fabricate) to smear China and Chinese, and create hate against the Chinese people regardless of which ethnic group they belong.
Snowflake

San Francisco, CA

#5 Nov 30, 2012
He is trying to talk about miro who is really not Chinese but an Indian.
Chinaman

Australia

#6 Dec 16, 2012
F*ck Useless ugly yellow Chinese=Greedy Pigs,F*ck worthless shit Indians Hindus Curry-Munchers,F*ck evil White=racist murders criminals,F*ck dirty Blacks.
Uk too

Watford, UK

#7 Dec 18, 2012
F**ck the Taiwanese bitch that had an affair with my husband. Oh he did silly me!!!!
lct

Beijing, China

#9 Dec 18, 2012
WONG LI wrote:
so next time, don't use a chinese name, you loser.
Whorr Chi Min

Campbell, CA

#10 Dec 18, 2012
Vietnamese are most civilized race in Asia. That's why we are loved by every races.
LOL

Brooklyn, NY

#11 Dec 18, 2012
As long as they stay on their backs.
UIdiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#12 Dec 18, 2012
Snowflake wrote:
He is trying to talk about miro who is really not Chinese but an Indian.
I caught Miro slip up, she an American
Ching Chong Ching Chong

Australia

#13 Dec 20, 2012
Chinese are cheap pookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkk
ENJOY

Brooklyn, NY

#14 Dec 20, 2012
Whorr Chi Min wrote:
Vietnamese are most civilized race in Asia. That's why we are loved by every races.
Thats why they gave you free Agent Orange.
attila the Han

Australia

#15 Dec 20, 2012
mutation still going on...
those orange stuff still in their system.

will see how fast can the vietcong mutate
bill

Australia

#17 Dec 21, 2012
i hate ugly shit yellow sick minded slit eyes "chinks" Han Chinese. they are 100% homosexuals gays,communist animals F*cking racist evils bastards. hate them chinese.
Strangler

Oiron, France

#18 Dec 21, 2012
LOL wrote:
As long as they stay on their backs.
Vicious but hilarious!(and untrue of course)
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#19 Dec 21, 2012
bill wrote:
i hate ugly shit yellow sick minded slit eyes "chinks" Han Chinese. they are 100% homosexuals gays,communist animals F*cking racist evils bastards. hate them chinese.
If you can't handle the Chinese-led Asian Century we're living in now, you can always self-immolate. Get instructions from the Dollar Lama.

“RayHole is a liar!”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#20 Dec 21, 2012
WONG LI wrote:
You can't blame China's people for being indoctrinated. Also you can't blame Hann Chinese for having the disease called Zhongguo Gongchandang which causes racism.

I better explain. Hann Chinese are at a very early age infected with a super-virus called Zhongguo Gongchandang. This virus spreads rapidly throughout the body and eventually infects the brain. It's something like rabies but insted of ending up having a phobia for water, the phobia is a race thing.there are varying degrees of this phobia, the most common being the Indian-Tibetan-Uighur veriety. However, we are now seeing more cases of the full blown veriety. This causes an instant dislike of anyone who is not of your identical race and culture.
Just mention the word "Japanese" to someone infected with Zhongguo Gongchandang and see the reaction.
An awful disease. Uncureable too.
Pest Exterminator

San Francisco, CA

#21 Dec 21, 2012
The Pest Ex will find you even if you are hidden.
That's what we are good at, bed bugs, lice, ticks ,mosquitos, flies and roaches can't hide.
Someone

Chino, CA

#22 Mar 22, 2013
ShoeProtestor wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't blame China's people for being indoctrinated. Also you can't blame Hann Chinese for having the disease called Zhongguo Gongchandang which causes racism.
I better explain. Hann Chinese are at a very early age infected with a super-virus called Zhongguo Gongchandang. This virus spreads rapidly throughout the body and eventually infects the brain. It's something like rabies but insted of ending up having a phobia for water, the phobia is a race thing.there are varying degrees of this phobia, the most common being the Indian-Tibetan-Uighur veriety. However, we are now seeing more cases of the full blown veriety. This causes an instant dislike of anyone who is not of your identical race and culture.
Just mention the word "Japanese" to someone infected with Zhongguo Gongchandang and see the reaction.
You are very correct. This Zhongguo Gongchandang super-virus was what Chiang Kai-Shek had tried to annihilate. Because as he had put it before during the Sino-Japanese War: "The Japanese is a disease of the skin, it can be cured. The Communist is a disease to the soul. It will infect your soul and your entire body." I rest my case.
Gweilolaowai

Chengdu, China

#23 May 4, 2014
ShoeProtestor wrote:
<quoted text>
I laughed so hard at this, so true hahah.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How China's Debt Fix Could Make Things Much Worse 13 hr mar 2
News China sentences Hong Kong journalists to up to ... 19 hr THOUGHT CRIME 1
News 25 years on, no fading of Tiananmen wounds, ideals (May '14) 19 hr JUNE FOURTH MASSACRE 115
News Vladivostok lures Chinese - many of whom think ... 19 hr CHINAs LANDS 3
Rēng chūqù wò'ērmǎ Thu who needs this 1
why are chinese ugly? (Aug '13) Wed ChineseareEvil 11
News China's growth sucks in more debt bucks for les... Jul 25 CHINA CRASH 1
More from around the web